Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2019, 09:15 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default A Chritmas Story

I do love the photos of the Christmas Story house! An instant classic! I'm jealous!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2019, 03:48 PM

Thanked 25,749 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default net

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I do love the photos of the Christmas Story house! An instant classic! I'm jealous!

This fall, you can stay the night , @ $450. night..... I got teary eyed being there...
Old 08-24-2019, 07:51 PM

Default wife & friends

As said on the thread---"Whts the nastiest hing you wife did".. last week...well it happened, and I will kiss & tell mid week about it...

__________________________________________******** ******_________________________
Once or maybe twice a year my wife arranges for either her 5"select" friends or 5 "swing group" husbands to have a all- out gang bang session w her at a hotel... its a party, I'm there too, and everyone leaves very happy.

My wife says it makes her feel like a dirty sl*t, and she likes it.....

We're having one this Sunday afternoon at a hotel downtown Nashville w/ floor to ceiling windows...…

Last time she did this was 11/18...so it about 3/4 of a year ago... I'll report on it on the other thread..------- OPEN, "Sharing your wife" thread later in the week.
Old 08-28-2019, 04:50 PM

Default Wife annual GB

been waiting for JDS122 above to finish his story??.. but times ticking away.. so I'll finally Kiss & Tell.

The Wife Annual Gang Bang...……….

Every year my wife arranges a GB for herself w either her "select" friends, or some of our "Swing Group" fiends.
One group or the other because they don't know about each other..... This time its "select friends".... remember her "select" friends are married, so shes been trying to get all 5 together on a Sunday afternoon for over 2 months.
Getting 5 guys to get away from their wives w a good excuse on one particular day is a job in itself. But she did it and it was 2 weeks ago.

So she got a hotel room downtown, (BOBBY HOTEL), and everyone arrived at noon and it went until 6pm.. 6 hrs of sex!.. what a trooper she is!!...lol.... So there we are, the byob bar is flowing, and shes dressed in a little short camo skirt , heels and a red bikini top... sexy...… she tell thse guys to relax and get undressed...….everyone knows each other.
She starts by lap dancing the guys one by one.... there are 5- "select" friends, and me (hubby).. so there are 6 guys.... BUT I'm not going to be regularly participating, as I'm going to do some watching and making sure everything is ok w/ food and drink and activity.... I'll jump in once in a while, because I like fucking my wife with others.... So she's lap dancing wearing silky panties under her skirt rubbing them against their cocks turning everyone on with that silky feeling...She would sit on their laps facing them and kissing them one by one, while talking sexy to them, like, are they ready for this?... are they excited about this?... is their cock hard enough yet?... sexy talk. … then she moved from guy to guy sucking their cocks in foreplay...….. When she got to me she asked me, if I was ready for this?.... "are you ready to watch your friends fuck my brains out?"..... I was I told her, and she stood in the middle of the floor and told me to pull down her panties... I pulled them down to her ankles and she stepped out of them and told me to get on the bed, she slid my cock in her and she started riding me in front of the guys... then she called over a guy and was sucking his cock too.... she told me not to cum because she wanted some oral from the guys next. Then she sat on my face for some oral and was still sucking the guys cock... I could hear him moan as he exploded in her mouth, and I immediately felt/tasted her pussy juices flowing as she orgasmed...…..she got off me and layed on the bed w a smile on her face.

She told another guy to lay on the bed and she rode his face and sucked off 2 other guys standing on each side... She had another orgasm, and the 2 guys shot in her mouth, (she swallowed them all)… another guy went down on her while she layed back on the bed... she dug her heels into the bed knees up and told him to climb under her skirt and lick her.. us guys were watching and refilling our cocktails, while the 3 guys she sucked off were recharging.....After her 3rd oral orgasm, she got up and walked around the room in her sexy short camo skirt and heels flirting. Then she announced that she wants at least 2 cocks to play with at any given time, and she wants a lot of cocks to be fucking her the rest of the time, and she wants to be used anyway the guys want to use her.... OK agreed by all....she looked at me and smiled, and we threw each other a kiss.... and she said to the guys while standing in the middle of the room, "I all yours".....they circled her and she got on her knees and sucked them and jerked them to get them to hardness....She wanted her blindfold so I put it on her.. she likes the unknown...... then she went to the big floor to ceiling window and put her hands against it and lifted her ass and spread her legs waiting for them to doggy fuck her...she said, "whos going to lift my skirt and fuck me>" … well they did... I watched as they all took turns sliding their cocks in her married pussy thrusting her. the first guy to cum as one of the guys who she didn't suck to orgasm yet.. he was fucking her against the window and suddenly just exploded in her pussy as he moaned loudly... he stepped off and another guy took his place fucking her like crazy until he filled her with cum too.... when he stepped off, all that cum ran out of her pussy , but w/o delay another guy was fucking her cum full pussy against the window.....

Then a guy took her hand and led her to the bed and started doing her missionary.. she layed back put her legs in the air and he slid in under her skirt.....she grabbed his nipples and begged him to cum in her like the sl*t she was.. Blindfolded, she didn't know who was who yet.... she turned him over and got on top and rode him while sucking another.... she asked for someone to do her ass... so shes now AIRTIGHT w 3 guys fucking her holes... its truly a sight to see your wife w 3 cocks in her and she enjoying it!!!... I'm not sure who-was-fucking who, because she was thrusting them pretty good too.!!…...All 3 guys exploded in her holes and the other 2 guys were right on her fucking her spitroast style.... wam-bam-fucking!!!...lol...….

Mean while I'm sitting in the chair having cocktails watching all this going on...watching my wife fucking 5 guys in a gang bang. Her tube top came off and she was dribbling cum onto her titties when she sucked someone off.
At about 3pm, she told everyone to take a break.. and she took a quick shower and re-entered the room stating to all, that she is "Squicky Clean"... and she wanted to start all over again!!!... what a trooper!!

With that her being squicky clean, a few guys took turns sucking her pussy to orgasm, then she was taking cock in all her holes again while the guys pumped her full of cum,, again!.. She was talking dirty to them all afternoon. She likes it rough, and they were slapping her ass, and pulling her hair shoving her mouth onto one another cock telling her to take it like a sl*t she is...… she loved it. I jumped in a couple of times fucking her slippery cum full pussy...She'd ask me how it feels after all these guys fucked her?... I'd cum and then pass her off to another and tell her , that she hasen't been fucked enough yet!!
At 4:30 Pizza arrived, and she answered the door in just high heels & cum dripping to the enjoyment of the delivery guy......Toward the end, she told everyone that she wanted them all to cum in her mouth.. no matter how they were fucking her s, she wanted it in her mouth.. she said she wanted her mouth flooded w cum.... so as they were sticking their cocks in all her holes when they were ready she sucked their cumm out of them...when she had too muck cum in her mouth she dribbled it onto her titties, and started sucking the next guys cocks for more.....when done, she knelt on the bed and looked at me and told me, as she alwayds does, -"LOOK WHAT YOUR FRIENDS DID TO ME!!"... AS I'm watching cum dripping out of her mouth down her chest, and out of her pussy & ass..... remember there were 6 guys unloading in her all day long!!!..

She gave them each an intimate shower, but I kept hearing a lot of moaning coming from the bathroom.??
After they all left, she gave me my intimate shower, and then back to the bedroom for our talk-fuck session about the day.... her pussy was swollen.. when we fucked I had to use a lot of lube....She told me it got a little to rough at times, but she went w it because she felt she was exciting the guys to that point...

This is something she likes yearly... usually when we have a 4 sum at home, mmmf , we don't call it a gng bang, just a fuck session w / friends... BUT this once a year thing we call outright a Gang Bang.

She was so happy with it all.. later that week she had a mmmf session (I was one of them) at home w 2 of the "select" friend that were there Sunday... I love fucking her w friends.

Below pic was the outfit.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0280.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 08-28-2019 at 04:58 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2019, 05:51 PM

Default Hubby is away

Mrs. grits here:

Hubby is away for a few days, so its time to play....he comes back tomorrow Fri.

He went away w/ one of his "select" female friends, (our widowed girlfriend) to Dallas.
So hes having a good sexy time inbetween business... I'm sure my girlfriend is taking good care of him on the trip.

So for the last 3 days I;ve had the house to myself and my "select" friends stopping by for afternoon fun. ONe of them just left and I had a nice afternoon w him spreading my legs for him. I'm leaving his sperm loads in me for hubby to feel when he gets home around noon. I like it when hubby gets home and reaches under my skirts and feels the slick lube left by his friends. It makes him horny and he always want to fuck me sloppy seconds. (even a day later)….

Yesterday, 2 " select" friends were over for an afternoon-er.. I really enjoy their DP action using my body for their pleasure, and mine...lol.... They arrived and just got undressed and had me sucking their cocks almost immediately...I greeted them at the door in black garters and stockings, shelf bra and heels looking like a southern hussy , that I am.... they liked it.
I hope the neighbors didn't see?....

I constantly had someones cock doing something to my married body, and in the middle of it all, hubby called to say hello.... I told him who was over, and he laughed a little, and asked what I was wearing?...While talking to him I was on top of one guy riding him. I told hubby and he got excited, and told me to put the phone on the night table and let him listen for a while... the other guy hearing that got behind me and I had a cock in my pussy and ass fucking me hard, and making me moan and orgasm twice... I yelled to the phone, "honey, they're both have their cocks in me and it feels really good!!"...……... "ther're FUCKING ME like a married wh*r*"... When one of then shot they're load in me I screamed! and told hubby what he did.... he liked hearing it... then we said good by, and I went on fucking his friends....I was in the mood for rough sex and they gave it to me good all afternoon. Forcinging they're cocks down my throat, and passing me back & forth shoving their cocks in my ass & pussy unloading in all my holes. We ere in severl rooms around the house... the couch, the guestroom, and when I went to the kitchen to get a drink they propped me up on the counter and took turns fucking me..... I really had fun w them.. and they made me feel good pumping their sperm in me like a married sl*t.
I gave them both an intimate shower wearing my stockings and garters , getting all wet and feeling sl*tty, which turned into another fuck session for us all, they loved the wet lingerie look....... after they left , I had to take another shower by myself.... the didn't want to leave, but they called out sick for the day and their wives didn't know.

The day before that, I was at the swim club in my bikini and mule heels looking good and pissing off the frumpy dumpy wives because their husband were checking me out..... Our "select" friend was at the pool, and we ended up going back to my place where we had afternoon BIKINI & HEELS sex... he said it was like fucking Miss America!!!
When we were done, my bikini bottoms were cum soaked from his cum dripping out.

So when hubby gets hoem tomorrow, he will be well fucked by his "select" friend he took along, and I will be cum full for him to slide his cock into.....I think? my girlfriend he took along is staying the night so we can have a girly night together.... hubby calls it a "lezzy fest"...

Its nice to get away from each other and have our own sexy fun like that...……

the bikini I wore Tues;

Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7337.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 09-05-2019 at 06:03 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2019, 06:20 PM

Default and

It has been awhile.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2019, 06:32 PM

Default Plainlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainlover2002 View Post
It has been awhile.

I'm always here?.... how are you?... any dirty questions ? ( While I'm still horny from this afternoon)
Old 09-13-2019, 09:54 AM

Default Got back

Mr. grits here,

Got back from business trip to find my wife well used by my friends!!…
Its ok, her girlfriend used me just as much on the trip... I took her friend along for the trip, so she could get out of town for a while and also get her brains fucked out by me for 4 days.
I had 2 days work, and 2 free days to enjoy her body, but even on the work days it was morning and night sexcapades… On our last day we spent the afternoon after brunch, in the hotel room until 2 am just fucking and sucking and playing... We were on the 5th floor @ a downtown hotel w floor to ceiling windows, and the office building next door had quite the view of the entire hotel??!!??… She liked it, and we left the shades open and the lights on the whole time we were there (4days)… but that last afternoon she was really into standing in front of the window watching everyone-- watching her & us... she was putting on a show especially for the office guys, sucking and fucking me in front of the window like a wh*r* in heat....including a lot of chair sex.. ie:--kneeling on the chair flopping her tits over the back facing the window while I fucked her doggy & sitting on my cock reverse cowgirl.... A lot of people on the 12 flrs of the offices bld were taking in the action...

Later, it was time for dinner, so we ordered Chinese delivery... you know what happened next??!!!...lol...………. she answered the door totally naked in high heels, and pretty much disheveled from all the sex romps, including dripping my sperm from her pussy.... she answered the door, and made the sl*t walk back into the room and bent over to get the money from her purse on the floor very slowly exposing her butt & dripping sperm to the delivery guy, then walked back to the door slowly to pay... That guy really got the full treatment!!!...lol....

From there it was a fuck fest... she was really horny from being watched, and couldn't get enough cock & cum in her all night long...at one point she called my wife while I was balls deep in her pussy... she told the wife what I was doing to her, and how she was using her husband all day....the wife told her to wear me out.....

When we got home the next day, the wife greeted us w cocktails and early dinner on the table @ 4pm... Her girlfriend was staying the night w us, or really her for a lezzy fest together,,,,, BUT first the took care of me together... first I went into the bedroom w the wife alone while the girlfriend showered, and the wife told me about her week w "select" friends.. When I slid my cock in her pussy missionary, she was still sperm filled from the day before.. she said she kept it just for me to feel how well fucked she was while I was gone!!..She continued to tell me who & how they fucked and used her, and what a married sl*t she was for them.... she said she did a lot of submissive rough BDSM w the guys... She told me that 2 guys that were there together, tied her to the bed , legs and arms spread eagle, and were shoving their cocks in all her holes like horny madmen for 2 hrs. They came in her, on her, everywhere they could... and when they were recharging, they were using her double headed dildo on her..
She said she begged for their cum while tied to the bed like a piece of sex meat... that set me off and I shot my load in her.... Her girlfriend then joined us and they both sucked and fucked me and pleasured me for an hour.... then my wife and I took an intimate shower together, and she and the girlfriend went to the bedroom and said goodnight to me and closed the door for their time together.... I went to sleep in the guest room exhausted.

Last edited by GRITS; 09-13-2019 at 10:04 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2019, 12:35 PM

Default Football Sunday

So how did your team do on Sunday??

The wife had a team effort on Sunday.... One of her girlfriends came over, and 2-male "select" friends to watch the game.. and me (hubby).
The girls served drinks and lap dances, and we played the score game at the end of each Qt.
Who ever got the correct or closet 2nd digit number w/o going over got to go to the quest room for a blowjob as the prize by the girls... if the girls won, they got oral by one of the guys..
By the 3rd Qt. everyone was too horny to watch the game and we all started having sex...
MMMFF... the guys just passed around the girls, and the girls were moving from guy to guy looking for hard cocks to play with. As if we didn't know that was going to happen...lol
We were DP'ing the girls at their request.... I'm not sure if they were dressed as Cheerleaders or naughty schoolgirls??? .. Us guys didn't care!!.. we were just enjoying sliding our cocks under their little skirts and tag teaming them like the school sl*ts. And they were enjoying every moment of it all...
Not a long afternoon of fucking...just 2 hrs of unloading in them....
After the other 2 "select friends left, the wife and girlfriend were still horny and were playing with each other and getting me involved when ever they wanted to be impaled.. they did a stacking thing where I would move from one pussy to the other while one layed on top of the other so they can both feel the thrusting motion body to body. They both had full pussys of the guys cum from earlier, so there was No need for me to use lube!!...lol

The girlfriend gave me an intimate caressing shower at the wife request..its nice to get your body scrubbed w c-cup tits.. She stayed the night, and they had a lezzy fest, while I slept in the quest room....until the girlfriend woke me at 3am and climbed on top of me and rode me to another sperm load for her....
Sunday Football is always fun.

This was the ride to p/u her girlfriend and the skirt she wore.

Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0377.JPG   DSC_0367.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 09-17-2019 at 12:39 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2019, 09:40 AM

Default just

just asking? … did anyone read the top of page story about business trip??
Attached Images

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s