uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2010, 05:43 PM

Default Sex After Football

I went to watch my lover play football his tight butt cheeks looked so good in his shorts. Afterward we went to our local pub and made small talk all the while I was lusting for him. I told him I wanted him and he asked who was to leave first, so I did. I waited in my car where I had already removed my panties and my pussy was becoming wet in anticipation. He jumped into my car and immediately his hands were in my pussy “have you been playing with yourself you naughty girl you’re so wet” he brought me orgasm so easily and we decided to move to a more remote location. We drove down the road and parked up in the cover of some trees.

Still in my little Toyota, he instructed me to suck his cock which was bulging through his shorts, I readily obliged I love sucking his cock. He then pulled me up and instructed me to ride him as soon as I felt his beautiful cock inside me I started to ride him harder and harder the pleasure was intense and I came again he pushed me backwards so my back was on the dashboard and his then inserted 3,4 fingers then his whole hand and I couldn’t move away from the sensation. I came again and fell forward into his arms. We lay like that for some time and we started kissing and I felt the stirring in my pussy again and asked him to make cum again but outside, I can’t get enough of him.

We got out of the car and he told me to put my hands on the bonnet, he roughly pushed my head down onto the bonnet too and started to finger me, his fingers worked quickly in and out of my soaking wet pussy and then again his pushed his whole hand inside me and pumped it in and out, I was cumming so much that I actually gushed and could feel liquid running down my legs. He wiped his hand on my back and spanked my bottom hard when suddenly a cars head lights came round the corner we both ducked behind the car laughing. My lover didn’t cum that night as he was waiting for the next day when he was going to visit me in my husband’s office my task was to shave my pussy lips if I don’t the consequences of refusal are dire.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Novice For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416