Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2010, 02:18 AM

Default Boardroom Antics

Book no2 for publication

My lover’s birthday today so I wanted to do something for his special day. I booked a boardroom for 1 hour, it had no windows and had solid walls and door, and it was very private. I sent a request through to my lover asking for his attendance to an interview at 10 am at this boardroom he accepted.

The day of the ”interview” I carefully showered and planned out the hour we would have together. I put on a white bodice underneath my corporate dress and decided to not put on panties. As I was driving in I could feel my pussy getting wet in anticipation so I couldn’t resist a little play with my clit at the traffic lights and I am sure the guys in the truck next to me went to work with a smile on their face.

I walked into the boardroom to set up for my interview and slipped on a small white g-string and waited for my lover to arrive. When he arrived I asked him to sit down and I gave him my two conditions of the hour:
1. My arse hole was out of bounds this morning as I wanted him to punish me for it at a later date when we could meet for a longer time.
2. He has to make me cum with his fingers in a way I had described in a previous fantasy, failure to do so would mean, I get to spank him with MY riding whip the next time we meet.

He came over to me and started to pull up dress I told him to take it off and as he unzipped me I heard him say “oh god, thank you” as he saw the bodice. He made me stand in front of him with my heels on and told me to touch my toes. He then came over to me and started to rub my clit through my panties and I could feel the sensation building. He inserted his fingers into my pussy and pumped his hand I came to orgasm easily.

Over the next 45 mins we had great sex, with the added action of stuffing my wet panties into mouth to silence my moans, the sweat poured off us and I wanted to catch every drop of sweat that fell from him. We fucked on the boardroom table and the floor in several different positions to which I orgasmed several times and then I wanted him to fuck me hard he lay back and I mounted him still wearing my heels and bodice I rode him and told him what I wanted him to do to me. Unfortunately for me and totally unexpected my time of the month happened at that precise moment so after our hot sweaty sex I wanted to lick him clean I took his beautiful cock into my mouth and started to suck him clean I could taste ALL of my juices and his and it turns me on to suck him, I am his dirty little play thing….he came into my mouth and shit he tastes good.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Novice For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 07:39 AM

Thanked 9,452 Times in 313 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Novice View Post
Book no2 for publication

Sounds like fun but I thought this was the NON-fiction section... ? (Same for your other post too....)
The Following User Says Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 04:32 AM

Hi shirleyann

The Novice (TN) is under strict instructions to post things accurately when posting in the NF section, which she has done so. I have to say that it was a very pleasurable birthday rendezvous (interview) particulaly as it was a venue that i use occasionally for work purposes.
If she deviates from reality there are (painful) consequences. Unfortunately for me, i have had no justification for the use of any punishment.

TN is allowed to express her desires in a more creative venue in the Fiction section, whereby we sometimes collaborate (hence the 2 authors).

I will let TN tell u about her present to me (other than what has been described)
TM
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nzraw2 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 04:49 AM

Smile

Hi ShirleyAnn
I have no idea why is says Book No2 for publication on there this is Non-Fiction and so is my other post. See my Fiction post quite different = 2 authors 1 story the good little pet and her brother where both myself and TM worked together.
TM has given me strict instructions to which I can not deviate this is part of my graduation to DLP (dirty little plaything) and is a coveted award for completion of the TN course.
The hotel antics is only the start of the evening I thought TM would like to contribute further but as I am not allowed to request this, i have to suggest, as TM is the The Master and I have to obey.
As an appreciation of our connection to each other I gave TM a set of cufflinks engraved with the letters TM so no matter what happens as we progress they will always symbol what we have and have done together.
The Novice (TN) I am sure he might post a picture of these to verify
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Novice For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017