uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2009, 11:31 AM

Default Sex at the beach

I 've seen a lot of interesting stuff at the beach, but yesterday takes the cake.

At this beach you can find lots of secluded areas in behind the sand dunes. Being a nudist at heart, I enjoy walking naked in the sand dunes and this is a great place to do it.

Yesterday while walking over the top of a large sand dune (yes, I was nude), up ahead I could see a couple in a spot just off the path I was walking along. I was far away and couldn't see details yet, but they were laying down with one on top of the other, and they were definitely making out. I dropped down behind a dune and walked up closer. As I came over the next dune I could see that the girl was on top in a straddle position and they were kissing. I didn't see any up/down motion so they weren't fucking, so I decided to wait a minute to see what developed, so I ducked down behind the dune again. After less than a minute, I hear the girl moaning and know that they are having sex, so I slowly start walking towards them.

The way they are positioned, they could see anyone approaching from the direction of the beach, but I was coming from the dunes so they didn't see me at all. As I got closer, I could see that they were kissing and there was a hand reaching around behind the girl's ass to play with her pussy. It looked like the guy on bottom had a big erection in his speedo until I got close enough to see what was actually happening. It was a girl on bottom too, and the other girl had a hand in her suit and was causing it to bulge out! WOW!

I kept walking very quietly until I was about 10 feet from them. They both had their legs spread wide open. I had a great view and could tell from the sounds that the girl on bottom was very excited. She was getting a good fingering from the girl on top, and the bikini was pulled to the side enough that I could see pubic hairs and the occasional labia. The girl on bottom was trying to reach around the ass of the girl on top to play with her pussy, but her arm was a bit short and all she managed to do was pull her skin to the side to expose one pussy lip for me.

These girls were young and had great bodies. I knew they wouldn't want to have anything to do with an older guy like me, so I decided just to watch and enjoy the show. I masturbated as they played with each other until the girl on bottom climaxed. Soon after I shot my load in the sand too. It was perhaps the most erotic thing I have seen and I still can't believe that it happened.

After this, I continued walking along the path toward the beach (still nude). As I passed the girls I knew that they would see me. I looked back and both of them were looking at me with surprised (but not angry) faces. I smiled at them and continued on my way.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to sir_cumsalot For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2009, 04:33 PM

I so hope that was true cos it gives guys like us hope that it may one day to us. What a great story, thanks.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:20 PM

Thanked 21,506 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingo22uk View Post
I so hope that was true cos it gives guys like us hope that it may one day to us. What a great story, thanks.
It WILL happen to you, eventually, if you hang around in the right places. I thought I had shared these stories, but apparently not, so here they are. I regularly visit a place called Plum Beach. An unpatrolled beach right next to a highway, which attracts cruising gays (not very interesting to me) and couples. A hint to all of you: gays cruising outdoor locations are looking for the same features (a more open area for finding partners and close by areas with relative privacy) as amorous, adventurous couples. If you want to find fish, follow the seagulls!

First story happened back in 1999:
I had just started walking up & down the path when I saw a couple. He was carrying a bag, she was wearing a tight top and extremely short black skirt and high black boots. Very slim, with long blond hair. She went back to get something out of her car. Then they walked, very purposefully, it seemed, up the bikeway, followed by several other guys besides me.
As they got into that tunnel-like area under the trees, with the only light the headlights from the oncoming westbound traffic, they disappeared. The 2 guys who had been following them a bit closer also seemed to have lost them, because they turned back towards the parking area and sat down.
After a couple of minutes, I decided to head into the thickets (I know those paths pretty well), to see what I could turn up. Nothing. I made my way towards the beach, when I see the same couple walking towards me on the beach. With a group of 4 guys behind them at a distance of 10 feet or so. The couple was paying no attention to the guys obviously following them, so I figured they must be exhibitionists, and joined the parade. They went up into the dunes, seemingly evaluating locations, then stopped at a sort of cul-de-sac where the bushes sheltered the spot from 3 directions. There the guy spread out a blanket.
The girl got on all fours on the blanket, and hiked up her skirt, revealing a bare ass and shaved puss. The guy
(I'll call him Player, because that's what it said on his t-shirt) moved about 10 feet down from her and got out a
camera. He then motioned for all of us to gather around her for the picture. After a couple of shots, us voys were
stripping down, or just dropping trou. She started to suck off one of the voys, while jerking off another (me!).
Everyone was taking turns fondling her, getting sucked or jerked while he took pictures. This went on for about 45
minutes till everyone (except Player) had shot their load. Two of the voys even got to fuck her, doggy style. (She put condoms on them.) The others just jerked off on her ass. Player got several close-ups of her cum-covered ass.
The action over, they collected their gear, and headed back to the parking lot. We chatted along the way.
They were from New Jersey, liked public 'gang-bangs', and were spending the weekend in NYC looking for spots to play. She went by the name of April CrwdPlzr.

Second story (2007:
There was nothing happening, so I headed home. As I was walking back, I spotted a couple who looked like they were looking for a spot. I discretely kept an eye on them. Eventually, it seemed the guy was just standing there. I walked by high on the dunes, and she was laying on a towel face down, wearing a tank top and a thong. Oddly, he was just standing behind her like he was voying her ass.
I went down for a beach view, and it was pretty good. He saw me looking, and had no reaction, so I strolled up for a closer look. There appeared to be no crotch to the thong. Her pussy was in plain view!.
He waved me back when I came too close, so I hung out about 10 ft down from her. Then she got on all fours, doggy style, and spread them. Full view! She laid back down again, and kept her legs apart, displaying her wares. He went up to her head and talked to her for a while. Eventually she rolled over, hardly looking at me. She had a pussy-size hole cut in the thong! They kept chatting (I couldn't hear them) while she kept her legs spread for me. Then she started masturbating and pulled her top down and played with her hard dark nipples. He moved down to watch her. I moved up for a closer view, but he waved me back each time. Then he started to masturbate, with his hands down his light colored shorts. She offered to suck him off, but he kept jerking with his hands down his pants. Eventually, he came in his pants, leaving an obvious mess! After that, she stood up, stripped off her thong and top, standing there gloriously nude for a moment. Then put on a long t-shirt, and they walked away. I just said "Thank you very much, Have a wonderful day." and he gave me a thumbs up.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2009, 04:56 PM

I forgot to attach some pix of that evening with April CrwdPlzr. It's a shame she never posted them in high res...
yes, that's me in one of the pics....
Attached Thumbnails
PB018.JPG   PBD2A124.JPG  

PBD2A126.JPG   PBD2103.JPG  

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 08:59 PM

Default College Girlfriend on the Beach

In college my first girlfriend (I'll call her Karen...not her real name) was probably the most sexually adventurous woman I've known in the 30 years that I've been sexually active (starting with her). We lived in a city on the Gulf of Mexico on the southwestern coast of Florida, and while we lived there the far north end of one of the barrier island's beaches was known as the "topless" beach. It was never officially sanctioned as a topless beach, but the police patrols were few and far between.

There was a wooded area behind this beach that was really an intricate maze of mangrove, sand, and Australian pine trees. I say it was a maze because the area was "cruised" regularly by gay men, who created secluded paths and even shelters and hideaways with natural materials.

Karen was a gorgeous, raven haired girl with blue eyes, tanned skin, tiny A-cup breasts, with a knockout bubble butt and great legs. She loved to show off, and loved the attention she got from exhibiting her hot body to appreciative audiences.

I loved to buy her clothes and shoes that showed her off, so we were a perfect pair (at least in that sense...there were other issues that eventually led to an end of the relationship.) We had gone to one of the local bikini places and gotten her a nice string bikini that showed off her greatest asset, and a wrap to make the outfit presentable on the walk up the "prude" part of the beach before we got to the north end.

We had gone up to the beach a few times before we eventually broke up, but there were two times that really stand out.

On the first occasion, we had just been walking up and down the beach, with her topless, but with the wrap covering her ass. I hadn't been able to convince her to go the woods with me, yet, but we made out a little bit, and I was making some headway. When we got down the beach close to one of the entrances into the wooded paths, there was an older couple, maybe mid forties (they were older compared to us, I was 18 and she was 19 at the time) that we hadn't seen on our last pass.

They were laying on a blanket up near the treeline, beside a felled Australian pine that block us from seeing them until we were only a few feet away. They looked up and smiled. The woman was topless, with a wrap skirt of her own covering down to her knees. She was laying facing the man, with her knees bent, and was teasing the curly hair of his lower belly just above the waistband of his Speedo.

The man was laying flat on his back, with one arm reached over cupping his lady's breast. He had a thick hard-on visible in his tight swimsuit.

We startled them a little bit, appearing suddenly from behind the tangle of roots at the base of the fallen tree. I apologized, and they both smiled and looked us over in a rather obvious way. I had my arm over my girlfriend's shoulder, and reached down to take her hard little brown nipple in my fingers when I noticed that the man was doing the same thing. We slowed down, but didn't stop walking, and just as we were even with the woman she lifted one knee, making a tent of her wrap and exposing her naked, unshaven pussy to the two of us.

I had to pause and grin at the beautiful sight. I looked up at her and she was grinning right back, as was the man. Without further discussion between us, I led Karen into the woods, down the path 30 or 40 feet to another downed tree with a trunk that was parallel to the ground just below waist height.

I pressed my girl up against the tree and kissed her hard, pushing my erection against her pelvis as I lowered and stepped out of my nylon running shorts. I d****d the shorts over the tree-trunk and turned around and leaned back against it, untying my girl's wrap and draping it over the trunk next to me. I was standing naked with my erection throbbing in the sunlight, with my girlfriend dressed in nothing more than a triangle of striped material covering her black-haired bush.

She dropped to her knees in front of me and held me by the balls. "Want me to suck it?" she smiled wickedly.

"Oh, yeah...." I responded as she engulfed the head between her wet lips and started working on the shaft with her hands.

"Looks like someone found a little piece of paradise." It was the man, walking hand in hand with his lady down the path. "Mind if we join you?"

Karen never stopped her suction as I responded "Not at all." The woman put her own wrap over the tree trunk to my left, and now she was completely naked sitting less than a foot away. Her man stepped out of his Speedos, revealing a hard, impressive erection of his own, and knelt down next to my girlfriend, between his lady's legs, leaning forward to lick her pussy as she held it open for him.

The woman started narrating the action. "Oh, that's good, baby, lick my wet pussy." She spread her legs wider to allow him better access, and first her knee, then her lower thigh came in contact with mine. This was my first experience with any kind of exhibitionistic sex, and I was totally turned on. My girlfriend reached up with one hand to stroke my shaft and the other she put on the lady's knee, pressing it harder against my leg.

The woman reached down and held my girlfriend's hand as she continued to narrate for her man. “She's really doing a job on his nice young cock, honey. She gives great head. I bet you’d love to have her suck your big dick. He has a really nice cock, would you want to watch him fuck me with that cock, baby?"

The man grunted in assent as his girlfriend tried to move Karen’s hand up her thigh, but my girlfriend resisted...I guess she wasn't ready to go quite that far. Instead Karen led the woman’s hand up my thigh, and to the base of my cock. “Mmm,” the lady said as she squeezed my dick, “I got my hand on his hard young cock, honey. She wants me to play with him while she sucks it.”

I had to stop my girlfriend from sucking me at that point, because I almost blew my load, and I wanted to make this situation last as long as I could. I reached down and got Karen to stand up. As much as I wanted to have her keep sucking me, she was the only one of us not completely naked and I wanted to show off her young firm co-ed body. After what the other woman had just said, I was really hoping that I’d get to fuck her or watch Karen suck his cock. It’s always been a fantasy of mine to watch my girl go down on another guy.

I turned my girlfriend around and leaned her against the tree trunk, untying her g-string as I did. Karen had a pretty, black mat of pubes over her thick-lipped pussy. I spread her legs so that her knee was now touching the woman’s, and started playing with my girlfriend’s sopping slit, opening her up and exposing her prominent clit to inspection by the older couple.

The man stopped licking his ladyfriend and sat back on his haunches to get a good look at my girlfriend’s pussy. He was eye level to her waist in this position, and the sight of her youthful, tanned body had him at full erection, which he slowly worked with one hand, while he worked two finger’s into his own lady’s hole.
His lady, in the meantime, had worked her own hand slowly up Karen’s leg to mid thigh. She stopped there and leaned forward so that she could take my dick in her free hand. Karen didn’t resist as the woman worked her hand slowly up toward where I was vigorously twiddling her. She didn’t flinch when the woman’s hand joined mine at the entrance of her pussy, or when the woman’s middle finger slid deftly inside her.

“I’m finger-fucking her tight little tw*t, honey. You like the way that looks?” The woman narrated the action. She sat back a little on the tree trunk, dropping my dick and removing her finger from Karen. She marveled for a moment at how wet my girlfriend had gotten her finger, and then she pressed it up against her man’s lips. “How does she taste?”

He opened his mouth and greedily gobbled her fingers. “Wow, she tastes as good as she looks, baby.”

The woman grabber her guy’s hand from her own tw*t and started to lead his thick, strong fingers toward my girlfriend’s vagina. As he brushed Karen’s thigh, though, she flinched and put down her hand to stop him. I reached down to encourage her to let him continue, but his lady spoke up again. “Don’t push her, sweetie, let her be.”

I was surprised when Karen spoke up, in a husky whisper that told me she was close to coming. “Stand up; let me see your dick.” she said to the man. He did, his fat boner pointing right at my girlfriend, almost touching the spot where Karen’s knee was in contact with the lady’s. I was completely shocked when my girlfriend reached out and grabbed the stranger’s cock in her little hand. She pressed the tip of his cock against his girlfriend’s thigh and looked up at her. “It’s hard and fat…I like the way it feels. I want to feel him come; can you make him come in your mouth?”

“I sure can,” the woman said, kneeling down before her boyfriend. Karen kept her grip on the base of the man’s cock, her fingers playing with his balls as the woman brought the tip of his engorged member into her mouth. Karen used her other hand to play with her own clit as the woman slowly swallowed her boyfriend’s shaft.

“God, you are so young and hot…I can’t…” the man croaked as he push his dick down his girlfriend’s throat and bucked his hips as he pulsed with cum. Feeling this stranger’s dick and balls as he came drove Karen over the edge as well, “ohh…ohh…ohh” she moaned, quietly.

As far as I could tell, the other woman had both hand between her own legs and was peaking herself while she sucked the last drops of cum out of her guy’s softening cock. That left me as the odd man out, and as turned on as I was, I felt like a stiff breeze would have done the deed at that point.

The older woman, still kneeling and now finished swallowing her boyfriend’s cum, looked up at Karen and said “Mind if I….?” nodding toward my erection bobbing furiously less than a foot from her head.

“Go ahead.” Karen smiled. The lady, whose name I never knew, leaned forward and began to take my cock into her mouth. As I had feared, that was all that was needed to push me over the edge and I started to unload the most copious amount of cum into her open mouth. She leaned forward and put the tip of my dick to the back of her throat as I continued to spasm, and my knees began to shake. Finally I had to lean over onto the trunk next to Karen and compose myself. The lady smiled and licked her lips as I withdrew my still stiff cock.

“Was he good?” her partner asked as she stood.

“See for yourself,” she grinned, leaning over to plant an open mouthed kiss on his lips. He started to withdraw, but instead just kissed her in return.

As our older partners stood and began to get dressed, both Karen and I were still reveling in the afterglow of powerful orgasms, still leaning naked against the fallen tree as they both thanked us heartily for the adventure and wandered back down the path toward the beach.

As I look back on this incident today, I can only imagine what it would be like today for my wife and I to discover a college-aged couple in the woods, naked and going at it. At the time of this adventure, I thought that Karen and I were the lucky ones. In retrospect I realize that, like so many other things, the experiences of youth are often wasted on the young, who fail to appreciate their special rarity at the time they occur. I believed, wrongly, that my sex life would always be the way it was then, or even better.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:03 PM

Thanked 1,188 Times in 34 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
It WILL happen to you, eventually, if you hang around in the right places. I thought I had shared these stories, but apparently not, so here they are. I regularly visit a place called Plum Beach. An unpatrolled beach right next to a highway, which attracts cruising gays (not very interesting to me) and couples. A hint to all of you: gays cruising outdoor locations are looking for the same features (a more open area for finding partners and close by areas with relative privacy) as amorous, adventurous couples. If you want to find fish, follow the seagulls!

First story happened back in 1999:
I had just started walking up & down the path when I saw a couple. He was carrying a bag, she was wearing a tight top and extremely short black skirt and high black boots. Very slim, with long blond hair. She went back to get something out of her car. Then they walked, very purposefully, it seemed, up the bikeway, followed by several other guys besides me.
As they got into that tunnel-like area under the trees, with the only light the headlights from the oncoming westbound traffic, they disappeared. The 2 guys who had been following them a bit closer also seemed to have lost them, because they turned back towards the parking area and sat down.
After a couple of minutes, I decided to head into the thickets (I know those paths pretty well), to see what I could turn up. Nothing. I made my way towards the beach, when I see the same couple walking towards me on the beach. With a group of 4 guys behind them at a distance of 10 feet or so. The couple was paying no attention to the guys obviously following them, so I figured they must be exhibitionists, and joined the parade. They went up into the dunes, seemingly evaluating locations, then stopped at a sort of cul-de-sac where the bushes sheltered the spot from 3 directions. There the guy spread out a blanket.
The girl got on all fours on the blanket, and hiked up her skirt, revealing a bare ass and shaved puss. The guy
(I'll call him Player, because that's what it said on his t-shirt) moved about 10 feet down from her and got out a
camera. He then motioned for all of us to gather around her for the picture. After a couple of shots, us voys were
stripping down, or just dropping trou. She started to suck off one of the voys, while jerking off another (me!).
Everyone was taking turns fondling her, getting sucked or jerked while he took pictures. This went on for about 45
minutes till everyone (except Player) had shot their load. Two of the voys even got to fuck her, doggy style. (She put condoms on them.) The others just jerked off on her ass. Player got several close-ups of her cum-covered ass.
The action over, they collected their gear, and headed back to the parking lot. We chatted along the way.
They were from New Jersey, liked public 'gang-bangs', and were spending the weekend in NYC looking for spots to play. She went by the name of April CrwdPlzr.

Looks like I'll have to put some of those pics in here myself. BTW, which 1 is you???
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AprilCrwdplzr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilCrwdplzr View Post
Looks like I'll have to put some of those pics in here myself. BTW, which 1 is you???
April! Long time no see? How've you been?
I'm the naked one...
Wish the pic was larger...
Attached Thumbnails
PBD2A136.JPG  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2010, 08:06 AM

Thanked 1,188 Times in 34 Posts
Default Long time no see

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
April! Long time no see? How've you been?
I'm the naked one...
Wish the pic was larger...
Just fine!

I did a Google search on my name & your post came up. Reading your post got me all wet! I see your memory is still intact!

Give me sometime to look through my archive to find bigger pix, I may have to look for the hard-copies & get them scanned in.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AprilCrwdplzr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilCrwdplzr View Post
Just fine!

I did a Google search on my name & your post came up. Reading your post got me all wet! I see your memory is still intact!

Give me sometime to look through my archive to find bigger pix, I may have to look for the hard-copies & get them scanned in.
I think about that night quite often! You are an unforgettable woman.
Hope you become a regular here.
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2010, 08:09 AM

Thanked 1,003 Times in 29 Posts
Default Sex in the hills

It did happen to me, as a 'victim'.

When I was young (the dinosaurs were not yet wholly extinct), I loved travelling with my rucksack. I soon discovered that travelling alone was the surest way to meet interesting people in general, and adventurous single girls in particular.
In Nothern Ireland, I met a very adventurous girl - she was 18, I 21. She was a gifted violin player, there to learn Irish folk music. She was of Polish descendancy, and one of the most beautiful specimens of the human race I ever met. Her mother had died when she was a young child, her father was depressed and unable to cope. Being the 7th of 8 children, she was raised by her brothers and sisters: she was 18, but older in experience in many ways.
We started to like each other very much, and began travelling together --- we kept contact for many years, but the distances were too large to maintain a stable relationship. One of my vivid memories is how we came to a small lake in the hills. While there was a farmer working his fields, she undressed without hesitation and jumped naked in the lake. She didn't like a wet bikini on our long hikes from place to place. I still remember her saying, 'Don't underestimate the Irish! He only sees two people enjoying sun and water, and he surely likes what he is seeing!' I didn't doubt that, she had a beautiful face only to be matched by a perfect body. In the then very young Ireland, people were actually amazingly tolerant for a young couple. We were very wellcome everywhere.

Somewhere on the West Coast, in Donegal, we left the path for a few hundred meter to have lunch. We ate, the sun was warm and we started to "kiss and fondle", always more passionately. We undressed, and got always hotter. She suddenly asked, "Don't you want to come in me? It is safe. It is the last day of my menstruations, there was no blood and I am very regular (HIV-AIDS was still far away)." Remember she was far more experienced than I was: it was the first time we would make love together. Obviously, her question was rethorical. I was in love with the most amazing young woman, naked under the lovely soft Irish sun, in splendid nature, and I was then a 21 year old very healthy male.
I was kissing and licking her there were she had told me that girls really like to be kissed and licked, bum in the air, till her moaning changed in low pitched cries and her whole body seemed to quiver and contract in waves. It was actually the first unrestrained orgasm I ever witnessed, and being very open, extravert and complexless (unlike me), she "let it go" completely. I was obviously very proud of myself, being such a good boy. She relaxed, opened her eyes, then took my head from between her legs and whispered in my ear 'there is someone watching us'. I turned briskly around, and saw at not twenty meter a guy walking away, looking with a straight face sternly in the other direction.

Exploration of the places showed us that, in the lonely Donegal, we had done a remarkable feat: by leaving the one path, we had succeeded in approaching another one. It was at not more than twenty meter, not much frequented, but it had been lunch time, too. I have no idea how many people have seen us. In the previous quarter, we would not have noticed a passing band of elephants.

Later that day, in the sunset on a high hill overlooking the Ocean, in the unsurpassed landscapes of Donegal, she took out her violin and played Irish gigs and reels to the setting sun, 58 kilogram of undiluted passion for the old Celtic music. It has been hard to be ever that happy again, and impossible to witness so much beauty in one single spot in time and place.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JeandeLimbourg For This Useful Post:

Tags
lesbian beach sex bikini

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s