photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2018, 03:13 PM

Default Convinced the wife to holiday at Naturist site but she wants to go more au natural.

OK so I’ve finally convinced my wife to try a naturist holiday but she feels she needs to grow some pubic hair back on account of the fact she thinks “the Europeans” are less likely to shave than us Brits. I’ve tried to convince her otherwise but at the moment it’s a deal breaker, she grows some hair back or she doesn’t come.

I really want her to stay with the shaved look, attached is a pic of how great she looks. It would be a shame if she was partly covered up, after all she has a beautiful look, all sleek and smooth, although sometimes her clit hood and a little bit of lips are out which is great too.

So have you got any ideas on how I can convince her to keep the great look and keep her exposed for all to see while we’re there?

Thanks for your suggestions and ideas.
Attached Thumbnails
5.JPG  
Old 04-10-2018, 09:25 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delamitri View Post
OK so I’ve finally convinced my wife to try a naturist holiday but she feels she needs to grow some pubic hair back on account of the fact she thinks “the Europeans” are less likely to shave than us Brits. I’ve tried to convince her otherwise but at the moment it’s a deal breaker, she grows some hair back or she doesn’t come.

I really want her to stay with the shaved look, attached is a pic of how great she looks. It would be a shame if she was partly covered up, after all she has a beautiful look, all sleek and smooth, although sometimes her clit hood and a little bit of lips are out which is great too.

So have you got any ideas on how I can convince her to keep the great look and keep her exposed for all to see while we’re there?

Thanks for your suggestions and ideas.
Don't make a big deal of it. Just go on the holiday and let her see what the other ladies are like. She'll make up her own mind. Any pushing on your part will just generate resistance.

DR
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 09:59 PM

believe me European ladies shave too - she will not be at all out of place or feel uncomfortable
The Following User Says Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 10:02 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 305 Posts

Let her do what she wants. Razors work in Europe, too.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 10:35 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

Most people would just be thankful that their partner went naked with them to a beach or resort. Appreciate your good fortune.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 01:22 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

When my fiancée and I went to Club O, she wanted to keep her "hair down there" because she figured it would look "better." I just went with it; I was just happy she wanted to try nudism.

It turned out many of the women there were bald. When we got back to our room I asked her how it "felt" being the only woman there with pubes. She shrugged her shoulders and I offered her a more "fashionable makeover", using her razor. She agreed to it under the stipulation that I leave a patch. Of course I faked a "razor malfunction" and lopped off a piece of her patch. So I told her I'd "fix it" and of course shaved off her patch.

She was fine being shaven. She blended right in.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 01:52 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

Agree with many replies, go with what she wants and she will see what it's like for herself when she gets there.
For some the full body shave (men and women)is a morning ritual that can be seen in the showers.
It's very much each to there own.

On a general note on the subject of shaving, I don't know why people get so excited about it because either way it's not permanent. My wife prefers a trimmed bush which I think it nice to look at for the retro look,and easier maintenance. Occasionally shaves which is nice for a change and better for oral, so best of both worlds.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 05:44 AM

Default Convinced the wife to holiday at naturist site but she wants to go more au natural.

I had a relationship with a lady from Macedonia in the 90's and she had a full black natural bush and we would always go to nude beaches and she never shaved or trimmed her pubes
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barepubs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 12:14 PM

My wife and myself have been naturists for many years. You will almost certainly find that most ladies and (quite a few men) are shaven or mostly shaven. It rare to see a full bush these days.

But really it not so important. Just enjoy your holiday....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wxt50 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2018, 01:19 PM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
Let her do what she wants. Razors work in Europe, too.
Taking a friend (a first time naturist) on holiday later this year. The two questions she asked where 'does anyone mind tattoos?' (she has one in what would be called her pubic area) and 'shaved or hairy?'

Her thinking was that if anyone minded tattoos (they won't) she could grow out her bush to hide it, and maybe 'natural' was the more accepted 'dress code' anyway (it isn't, most people, M&F, in naturism are shaved).

As a first time naturist, she was also a little disconcerted by being fully 'revealed' if shaved. I've said if it bothers her so much, to go natural, see what everyone else is doing, and then make a decision to go bare...or not. Yes, razors work in Europe!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:

Tags
naturist, nude, shaved pussy, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s