Register

Old 04-08-2018, 11:33 PM

Default The principal parties

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180408_201428.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	490.0 KB
ID:	10088660

Here is a photo to help fill in some of the blanks. I apologize for the crudeness of the photo but I can't risk a digital photo that someone can remove blurring from so this is really low tech old school photo of a photo stuff The guy on the left is 'Esteban', the oaf in the middle is me, and the woman on the right is 'Carmen'. The photo was taken by Carmen's mother as we greeted them in the airport on their return from their honeymoon. This was before 9/11 so you could walk right up to the gate and greet people as soon as they stepped out of the jet way from the plane. Carmen is much darker in this photo than usual because they spent practically two weeks on the beach and it looked good on her IMO. If you remember from the story I linked to at the beginning of this thread, this is the same trip that started with Esteban calling me to go get the naked photos and video of Carmen, so this photo was taken the first time I saw her after seeing her naked. You can also see I am considerably bigger than Esteban and Carmen is tiny next to me. All of the events in this thread except the photos incident lay in the future from this photo.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2018, 01:42 PM

Thanked 4,033 Times in 403 Posts

Sex with friends of my past. It's been fun.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:44 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythryl1969 View Post
'Sex with the ex' seems to happen more often than any of us with ex-wives would have imagined possible. Sometimes once you have the weight of the failed marriage behind you, you find again the easy habit of intimacy that you once enjoyed within the marriage. It was startling to me when it happened as well - this woman hated me during the divorce, after all - but it was also in a way effortless

That second story though...if you find it in you to do so, the story of the sister in law and her mother, what with being two different kinds of taboo (the wife's sister, and the wife's AND sister's mother, perhaps?) has definitely got my attention. I hope you can share it with us
the sisterinlaw was my brothers third wife, me and him never got along in the first place, we did do things together and talk with one another, but he was a two faced front man . It got to the point where she wouldnt have nothing to do with him sexually. One day while I was over there he had to go into his office for something and said he would pick up some pizza on the way back. I started flirting with her and one thing led to the other with us. I ended up licking her pussy while she was bent over the couch and fucked her in the same position. Afterwards we took a quick shower together and she gave me head while in the shower. We had only been out of the shower for a little while when he got back. He had no clue to anything that had happen while he was gone. As for her mother. She would always flirt around with me when I was around. One day I decided to act on it to see what would happen. It was during a weekend camping trip that we decided all to go on together. The sisterinlaw and my brother went into to town for some more stuff and while they were gone Margie got more flirty with me. As said above l decided to act on it. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it then she started kissing on me. My hand then went under her shirt playing with her tits. Me and her ended up in the woods where I fucked her doggy style real quick. We didn't want to use a tent incase someone showed back up. A couple of weeks later I stayed the night at her place and fucked her a lot longer. I had already done the sisterinlaw before all this.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:48 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
the sisterinlaw was my brothers third wife, me and him never got along in the first place, we did do things together and talk with one another, but he was a two faced front man . It got to the point where she wouldnt have nothing to do with him sexually. One day while I was over there he had to go into his office for something and said he would pick up some pizza on the way back. I started flirting with her and one thing led to the other with us. I ended up licking her pussy while she was bent over the couch and fucked her in the same position. Afterwards we took a quick shower together and she gave me head while in the shower. We had only been out of the shower for a little while when he got back. He had no clue to anything that had happen while he was gone. As for her mother. She would always flirt around with me when I was around. One day I decided to act on it to see what would happen. It was during a weekend camping trip that we decided all to go on together. The sisterinlaw and my brother went into to town for some more stuff and while they were gone Margie got more flirty with me. As said above l decided to act on it. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it then she started kissing on me. My hand then went under her shirt playing with her tits. Me and her ended up in the woods where I fucked her doggy style real quick. We didn't want to use a tent incase someone showed back up. A couple of weeks later I stayed the night at her place and fucked her a lot longer. I had already done the sisterinlaw before all this.
Sorry for the quick spelling, but had company at the door.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2