Login
or
Register

Old 01-13-2018, 12:04 PM

Thanked 4,599 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
That's how we got into naturism!

Found a nudist beach by accident and thought we'd 'observe' for a while and pick up the general vibe. Within about ten minutes we felt we were sticking out like sore thumbs and ditched the swimwear. Wife sat with knees up against her boobs showing nothing (maybe a bit of side boob) but you can only sit like that for so long. Eventually we stretched out like everyone else. We've been naturists for 30 years now
My wife is sometimes self-conscious of her large breasts, and even at a nude beach will do the "knees up against her boobs" pose to hide them if a guy comes by to talk to us. The funny/good thing about this is that it causes them to push out at the sides and look even larger (although hidden). Also her pussy gets sort of thrust forward and completely exposed.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:16 PM

Thanked 4,599 Times in 411 Posts
Default True

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
As I've mentioned before my GF is more of an "accidental" exposure kinda gal. When we went to the beach on vacation she did spend a couple of days topless; one on an isolated stretch of beach, the other at a nude beach. She did enjoy being topless, but didn't like people staring at her completely exposed tits so much. You'd think that a pair of tits at a nude beach wouldn't get that much attention considering the amount of naked people; but I guess the guys there found her tits more noteworthy. She didn't like the attention.

But if your gal doesn't mind or even enjoys the attention, the nude beach is a good place to go. Many women find the nude beach less daunting to get topless at, due to the abundant amount of nudity. One friend of mine once told me she went topless at a nude beach because she felt she was "standing out" too much wearing a bathing suit, so she dropped her top to "blend in."
Since most women are nude, being merely topless probably seems quite conservative in their minds. On the flip side, my busty wife sometimes wears a top at nudist resorts so her tits don't go "flopping around." Because of this, she "stands out" and gets even more attention wearing a top amongst mostly nude women.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 01:47 PM

Thanked 3,965 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
My wife is sometimes self-conscious of her large breasts, and even at a nude beach will do the "knees up against her boobs" pose to hide them if a guy comes by to talk to us. The funny/good thing about this is that it causes them to push out at the sides and look even larger (although hidden). Also her pussy gets sort of thrust forward and completely exposed.
Accident, or genius strategy?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 11:54 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

Never managed to get my wife to go topless other than the briefest flash once on the beach where she got bored of the constant changing of tops. She has huge boobs and id love her to share them with the world but shes not keen. On the same holiday, he friend was topless the entire time which made for a fun two weeks :-)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 08:01 AM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
Accident, or genius strategy?
It's by design. My ex used to do the very same thing in the early days of resort nudism: knees up pressed against her chest. She was aware though that the position made her vag visible; so in addition to that she'd bunch up a towel, pull it up against her cooch and have it blocking the view. I'm sure that "clammed up" position made more than one nudist go "WTF?"

She was also concerned with "flopping around" back then so she always wrapped her tits in a sarong before getting up to walk somewhere. If someone talked to her she'd wrap those tits right up.

Ultimately, and thankfully, it was "peer-pressure" an wanting to fit in that motivated her to let her puppies out.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2018, 11:21 PM

Default Topless girlfriend

I was at the beach with my girlfriend. She had a one piece swimsuit on but it was rolled down. She was on her stomach but perched on her elbows. I as always was enjoying the view of her tits. She suddenly said "Hey that's my boss" and she waved out to him. He came over and she made no effort to lay down a bit to hide her tits. He is a good guy, late 20's, a dentist. He stayed awhile then left. Later I said "You know your boss got a good look at your tits don't you?" She said, "Thats okay, I don't mind, he's seen them before anyway".
She went on to explain. About a month before it was a quiet day at work. They saw there last patient at 11am and there was no others due till 4pm. He said he was going to the beach for a few hours and that Megan could come too if she wanted or otherwise there was alot of cleaning that could be done in the surgery. She chose the afternoon at the beach of course. He assured her she would still be paid. Her uniform is long pants and a blouse so when they got to the beach she sat on the blanket under the beach umbrella and thought she was in for a bit of an uncomfortable hot afternoon. He stripped straight off, he had a g string on underneath his pants. They joked a bit about their respective attire until Megan decided to strip off to her bra and pants. She lay on her stomach. She said he didn't seem to be very interested in looking at her so she felt quite comfortable. After a awhile she unhooked the back of her bra. When she felt like turning over she hooked her bra up again and lay for an hour or so on her back. He went for a swim and then started walking a way along the beach. He was away for about an hour. While he was away she turned over onto her stomach again, unhooked her bra and this time took it right off as it was uncomfortable being only half on. When he returned he lay down and they talked more. Megan said at this time she felt completely relaxed perching on her elbows even though it exposed her boobs and nipples to him. When he said it was time to leave she just sat up, grabbed her bra and turned it round so the hooks were at the front. She did the clips up and then was spinning the bra round the right way when he said "Maybe we'll stay for another hour eh?" Megan's first thought was "Maybe that's cos he can see my tits now." So she said "okay" and thay sat for another hour talking. Megans bra was round her waist the whole time, tits exposed, and they were directly facing each other. She said she didn't mind giving him a good look if it meant more time off work and there seemed no harm in it.
Eventually it was time to go so they got dressed and left. They haven't had any more beach days but Megan says she would be quite comfortable doing it again.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:27 PM

Thanked 2,020 Times in 233 Posts
Default Poppers

My wife (girl friend at that time) was sun bathing around the apartment pool with a bunch of our friends around. She and a girl friend were laying on their front on a lounge chair. They had their bikini bra unhooked so they won't get a tan line across the back.

One of our friends sneak over with two hands full of ice cubes. Of course we were all watching as he was walking over. Dumping the ice on their backs both girls popped up and flashed their tits to everyone there. My girl friend had the better set. 34C high on her chest as her friend's were sagging a bit.

Cheap thrills to get them to show off their tits.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:28 PM

Default girlfriends friend.

My girlfriend and I returned to the spot described in the first post of this thread. She brought a girlfriend of hers with her too. Jane, she used to be my hairdresser so I know her quite well. To remind readers its a secluded spot at the beach but it is on a point that gets alot of passing walking traffic. Mainly guys heading to their fishing spot. The beach is very narrow so passers by have to actually walk within a few feet of where we set up our chairs. Megan took her top straight off but Jane didn't. I fished about 100 yards away and watched the passing guys suddenly come round the bend to be confronted by beautiful Megan and her lovely bare breasts. There would be embarrassed laughter and greetings as they encountered the girls and then as usual they would pass on their way.
As I said Jane wasn't topless but she had on a very low cut swimsuit. It had a v neck cut basically to her navel. Her tits are hanging down freely. The bathing suit doesn't have a built in bra or anything. I can't see her nipples but I can see the size and shape of her tits clearly. They are perfection. She's had 2 kids and is about 45 and she has those beautiful full natural hanging tits that I just love. Megan has great tits too but hers are smaller and they aren't overly saggy. I was stoked to see her in that sexy bathing suit. At the end of the day as we drove home we joked about all the guys that had seen Megan's boobs today. As usual Megan joked that she was happy to give a thrill to all the lonely fisherman and even said "they can all have a good wank over my tit's tonight when the get home". Jane laughed.
Now the interesting part of the story is that a week a later I went back to the same spot by myself to fish. It was a week day so Megan was at work. As I got close to the spot I spotted someone in our spot. I quickly pulled up and peeped round the bend. There was Jane with her top off sitting in a chair in our exact spot. I backed up and placed my gear 20 metres away and waded out to fish. I could just see her around the bend. She could barely see me. I had a hat and sunnies on so maybe there was a chance she wouldn't recognize me anyway.
So for an hour I watched guys come round and walk by her. She would chat to some - boobs out the whole time. It was fantastic. Obviously she had envied all the attention Megan was getting and wanted to show her boobs to heaps of guys too. After an hour I thought well it's my turn, I will just walk round the bend and join her. She let out an embarrassed shriek when she saw me. I placed my gear on the ground and started talking to her. She put her top on after about 10 seconds and it stayed on. She talked and was friendly enough. She had the same bathing costume with the plunging neckline so it was still a great view. I left after half an hour or so. Will she go back there? I hope so. The 10 second view I got of her bare tits will live with me forever but the best bit was watching her chatting to all those strangers without even a thought of covering those beautiful boobs.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:04 AM

Thanked 1,706 Times in 315 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashibawa View Post
My girlfriend and I returned to the spot described in the first post of this thread. She brought a girlfriend of hers with her too. Jane, she used to be my hairdresser so I know her quite well. To remind readers its a secluded spot at the beach but it is on a point that gets alot of passing walking traffic. Mainly guys heading to their fishing spot. The beach is very narrow so passers by have to actually walk within a few feet of where we set up our chairs. Megan took her top straight off but Jane didn't. I fished about 100 yards away and watched the passing guys suddenly come round the bend to be confronted by beautiful Megan and her lovely bare breasts. There would be embarrassed laughter and greetings as they encountered the girls and then as usual they would pass on their way.
As I said Jane wasn't topless but she had on a very low cut swimsuit. It had a v neck cut basically to her navel. Her tits are hanging down freely. The bathing suit doesn't have a built in bra or anything. I can't see her nipples but I can see the size and shape of her tits clearly. They are perfection. She's had 2 kids and is about 45 and she has those beautiful full natural hanging tits that I just love. Megan has great tits too but hers are smaller and they aren't overly saggy. I was stoked to see her in that sexy bathing suit. At the end of the day as we drove home we joked about all the guys that had seen Megan's boobs today. As usual Megan joked that she was happy to give a thrill to all the lonely fisherman and even said "they can all have a good wank over my tit's tonight when the get home". Jane laughed.
Now the interesting part of the story is that a week a later I went back to the same spot by myself to fish. It was a week day so Megan was at work. As I got close to the spot I spotted someone in our spot. I quickly pulled up and peeped round the bend. There was Jane with her top off sitting in a chair in our exact spot. I backed up and placed my gear 20 metres away and waded out to fish. I could just see her around the bend. She could barely see me. I had a hat and sunnies on so maybe there was a chance she wouldn't recognize me anyway.
So for an hour I watched guys come round and walk by her. She would chat to some - boobs out the whole time. It was fantastic. Obviously she had envied all the attention Megan was getting and wanted to show her boobs to heaps of guys too. After an hour I thought well it's my turn, I will just walk round the bend and join her. She let out an embarrassed shriek when she saw me. I placed my gear on the ground and started talking to her. She put her top on after about 10 seconds and it stayed on. She talked and was friendly enough. She had the same bathing costume with the plunging neckline so it was still a great view. I left after half an hour or so. Will she go back there? I hope so. The 10 second view I got of her bare tits will live with me forever but the best bit was watching her chatting to all those strangers without even a thought of covering those beautiful boobs.

Funny isnt it, that u had already seen the tits.i was on holiday with a friend in Tenerife years ago and the lad i was with said his sister was in the same resort. his sister was ok, nothin special.i saw her a couple of times in her bikini, then one day she was on the beach topless, looked like she had been there a while. i walked over and said hello and she immediately went to cover them. Her husband just called her a soft cow and said as i`d already seen them they could not wipe my memory so may aswell leave them out, she looked a bit hesitant, but the hands went down and she began to relax. she was cool after that and even invited me and her brother to their hotel pool one day and she was topless all day, was a sight to see her jumping in the pool . her brother did not seemed all that bothered about it.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:14 PM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
I have taken my wife to a nude beach a couple of times and she hasn't gotten topless or nude for that matter. So after hounding her I have a promise for this year that she will at least go topless. I can't wait!
VXCguy,

Any updates?

As for my missus and her beach adventures, we are yet to get to a beach this summer. Hopefully towards the end of summer.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2