uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2018, 05:27 AM

Default Wife and her brother

My wife and her brother were raised in different homes due to their parents being divorced when they were very young. He is a few years younger than her. When she was in her early twenties we let him move in with us to finish school.
She told me that one afternoon she decided to take a shower and thinking she had plenty of time before he got home she left the bathroom door open. While she was drying off she noticed he was standing at the door watching her. She told me it startled her at first and quickly held the towel to cover herself. He continued to stand there and began to tell her about his day so she continued to dry herself which she admits gave him a clear view before walking past him to get her clothes in the bedroom.
She also told me that a couple weeks later he mentioned to her that he had a very bad rash and asked her to look at it. It was a bad heat rash between his legs and as he stood there exposed to her she explained how to prevent it.
She did also tell me that she couldn't believe how large his cock was.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:28 PM

My wife's brother lives about 200 miles from us and near a large city. About 5 years ago she decided to visit him for a week to do some sightseeing. She told me that when she got there they sat a talked for awhile before she finally mentioned that she was tired and asked if she could take a quick shower. He told her to go ahead and shower in the master bath and she could sleep in the master bedroom.
When she got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom drying off she was a little shocked that he was in there undressing and mentioned that he was going to take a quick shower also. As he went to the shower she went ahead climbed into bed. I need to mentioned and I always sleep nude.
She thought that he was going to sleep on the couch and was surprised when he climbed into bed with her. He also stayed nude. She figured with it being a king size bed they would have plenty of space.
She did tell me though that at one point in the middle of the night she woke up with him against her back and his arm over her with his hand cupping her breast. She said she managed to move away from him without waking him up.
She insists nothing else happened that night but he did manage to try more later
Old 08-04-2018, 04:51 PM

My wife stayed at her brothers for six nights and she told me that every night she would awaken at least once with her brother against her back and his hand cupping her breast. She told me a couple of times she could tell he was hard. The last night she was there she woke up laying on her back with her legs slightly spread and she told me his hand was on her pussy. She admitted that she was a little shocked and played there for a few minutes trying to figure out if he was awake or still asleep.
She told me that as she tried to move to get his hand off her he pressed a little harder and managed to get a finger inside and moved to try to hold her down. She said his cock was very hard and pressed against her leg. Finally as he tried to spread her legs further she yelled at him to stop and he acted as if he was asleep and didn't realize what he was doing.

He came to visit us a couple years later and as I was laying in bed and my wife was getting ready to get a shower he'd walked into the bedroom nude to get a towel to take a shower in the other bathroom. I was able to watch them talk to each other for several minutes as they were both nude.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hammer1949 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2018, 11:52 PM

Thanked 1,789 Times in 88 Posts

To this day, I'm still unsure whether it was them flirting or just normal for them as she told me, but I used to live with a Spanish girl named Maria. Her brother, Martin, visited for about a week before Maria moved out of my place. Because we only had a 2-bedroom apartment, Martin slept in Maria's room during his stay.

The first morning after I woke up, I saw Maria making breakfast. I asked her if Martin was still asleep and she said yes. About 5-10 minutes later, he came out of her bedroom fully naked, gave her a morning hug and kiss. They always kissed on the lips, though never like making out kind of kiss. This happened a lot at night too. Martin would always take a shower before going to bed, and he'd never bother putting clothes on after that. So he'd be naked and gave Maria a good night hug and kiss.

Another story is when Maria asked how Martin's girlfriend was doing, and he said they were doing okay but she didn't want to have sex with him for the last month or so. Maria commented if that was because his dick was too big and it hurt his gf too much. He replied back saying she had seen his dick before and it was not super big that it'd hurt someone. She then said that she had never seen his dick hard though and that would make a huge difference.

There was also one time when he asked her why she was still single though she's hot. He continued on and on about how she's more beautiful than his gf, has better body, bigger boobs, nicer thighs, and so on. She countered back why he's saying his gf is not as good, and why he couldn't find someone better considering how handsome he is and all that.

They sounded normal but at the same time there were a lot of innuendos that could be considered as flirting.
Old 05-01-2022, 08:41 AM

Thanked 18,159 Times in 797 Posts
Default Hello sister

I still remember getting pubic hair and lots of erections, some ending with spurts. I was proud of my new toy. My sister was 6 years older and had moved away to college.
We shared the upstairs bath with our grandmother.
I finished a bath and heard her arriving and yelling hello to grandma. I decided to let her see my new toy so I opened the bathroom door naked with a massive hard on, still drying off with a towel but making no effort to cover my nakedness. To my glee she stared at my cock. I was happy and with little action shot a load into the toilet.
The next morning I tried it again. She saw my hard cock and said “you have a nice penis for your age but I am your sister and don’t want to see it, especially with it erect. Go back into the toilet and do what you obviously need to do”. I did so.
After she left our Mom told me not to be naked with my sister. It makes girls nervous. Soon afterward she explained how sex worked.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2022, 06:40 PM
Slow Moderator

Thanked 151,919 Times in 6,808 Posts

Too many underage stories creeping in here. Thread closed.

Quote:
Rules
Do not post stories where any of the main characters are under 18 years old.
Do not post stories involving non-consensual sex, bestiality, watersports or in_cest.

Last edited by Turtle; 05-01-2022 at 06:45 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016