Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2017, 01:12 PM

Thanked 3,541 Times in 265 Posts
Default Step Sister

Whatnow's post above reminded me of an incident from many years ago.

I lived on my own well out in a rural area, and had lots of parties outside around the fire pit in those days.

At one particular party, a close friend of mine brought an old classmate from our childhood neighborhood, whom I hadn't seen in many years. The old classmate had a cute girl with him, that from the body language, I assumed was his girlfriend.

We mostly were hanging out drinking and partying around the fire, but the house was always open, because that's where the music had to come from and, of course, the bathroom for the ladies.

I had gone in at one point to change the music, and happened to see the old classmate and his girlfriend in my bedroom. They were sitting next to each other kissing and making out, so I just left them to it and went back outside. It wasn't unusual for a couple to end up using my bedroom for a quickie during a party, so I didn't think anything of it.

The next day a few of us were de-briefing each other about the events of the night before, and I commented that it was good to see the old classmate again. I said that I assumed he had a good time because I saw him and his girlfriend making out in my room at one point in the evening. The friend that brought him went wide eyed and said, almost in shock, that she wasn't his girlfriend but his step sister!

When he said that another friend that was there almost spit out his beer with a shocked look on his face. After he composed himself he told us that on one of his trips into the house, he'd heard some interesting noises coming from my bedroom. Being drunk and curious about who might be getting it on in there, he went and had a peek. At the time he wasn't shocked, but got a good look at the old classmate and his "girlfriend" fucking on my bed.

We determined afterwards between us that it wasn't a really a big deal, because their parents hadn't married until they were both well into their teens, but it was definitely one of the more unusual couplings that ever happened on that bed!
Old 08-08-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
Whatnow's post above reminded me of an incident from many years ago.

I lived on my own well out in a rural area, and had lots of parties outside around the fire pit in those days.
If there is no blood relationship ie no shared parent, whats the problem?

Last edited by Turtle; 05-01-2022 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2017, 09:21 PM

Thanked 3,541 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
If there is no blood relationship ie no shared parent, whats the problem?
None as far as I'm concerned!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 10:37 PM

I don't know if I'd call it "flirting", but growing up there were a fair amount of nudity around my house.

One time I was standing around in a towel after a shower, talking to our mom, and my younger sister walked behind me and yanked away my towel off as she was walking past. I was exposed in front of mom, who nearly died laughing.

I also pantsed my sister a couple of times when she was wearing sweatpants. The best time was when I snuck up behind her while she was changing a light bulb, and pulled her pants all the way down. She wasn't wearing underwear. She got fairly pissed at me about that one, as you might expect.

Another time we were sitting around playing "truth or dare" with a couple of her friends, and one of them dared me to walk through the room naked. I wasn't really embarrassed, but I wanted to tease them, so I covered myself with my hands as I walked through. They all booed, and I told them if they had wanted the full view they should have specified. But after the game, when they were just hanging around, I walked back through the room naked, this time not covering, and they all cheered.

My sister and I also walked in on each other naked a few times. On a family trip, changing swimsuits in the hotel, or at home coming out of the shower. Stuff like that. Usually she was more embarrassed whether it was me walking in on her or vice versa. She would cover herself up or drop down in a crouch, whereas I would just wave and say "Hi!" and watch her turn away in embarrassment. One time, though, she was topless in jeans, and instead of getting embarrassed she just said "Oh, hey," and kind of ignored me.

Finally, one time when we were both in college, we went skinny-dipping together with some friends. After we got out of the water, my sister and I stood there talking to each other on the shore for a bit, both naked. It didn't feel weird or sexual, but I should note that my sister has an excellent body...
Old 09-07-2017, 12:24 PM

Thanked 2,660 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoogra View Post
Finally, one time when we were both in college, we went skinny-dipping together with some friends. After we got out of the water, my sister and I stood there talking to each other on the shore for a bit, both naked. It didn't feel weird or sexual, but I should note that my sister has an excellent body...
Thanks for the awesome story! Do you want to elaborate a bit more on your sister's excellent body though?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to john_amadeus_r For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 01:07 PM

Thanked 16,086 Times in 1,115 Posts

Ever since my sister and I had that string of hotel room stays last fall (which I posted about in detail), we have been super flirty ever since.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2017, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoogra View Post
I don't know if I'd call it "flirting", but growing up there were a fair amount of nudity around my house.
Would you ever fool around with or have sex with her? Do you ever fantasize about it? Also, how about her?

Last edited by Turtle; 05-01-2022 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iceeyy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 02:27 AM

Thanked 1,116 Times in 49 Posts
Default Step Sister

I caught my step sister spying on me changing one time when was I younger at our parents house. Our parents were up north & we had the house to ourselves & I had just taken a shower & was in my bedroom. I was about to get dressed & I noticed her looking through the door just standing there watching me, so I decided to just drop the towel & show her what she wanted to see. I walked around the bedroom naked getting my clothes like I didn't even know she was there, all the time while she kept eyeing me. Then when I was out of her sight I ripped the door open & scared the hell out of her & asked her what she was doing? She tried to say just got there, I told her she was full of crap cause I'd been watching her & I knew what she was doing. Then she finally admitted she was just curious & wanted to see a naked guy, I told her all you had to do was say so. I was still naked, it was no big deal to me, I told her what if I said I wanted to see a naked girl? She said Really? I said yep, its not like I haven't seen you naked before. She said true & started taking her clothes off, that's when I realized I could get her to take off her clothes when I wanted her to & boy did I have fun after that having her taking her clothes off.
Old 09-18-2017, 04:37 PM

Thanked 15,405 Times in 777 Posts
Default Don't leave us hanging lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippersbs View Post
I caught my step sister spying on me changing one time when was I younger at our parents house.
Do tell don't leave us all hanging what did you do with her

Last edited by Turtle; 05-01-2022 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
Do tell don't leave us all hanging what did you do with her
He could've been a little nicer if you ask me. Lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iceeyy For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1