Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2018, 02:33 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Role playing

One night I asked her if she wanted to do some role playing on the weekend. She asked what did I have in mind. I told her that I would like her to dress up like a prostitute and I would take her to a corner to see if anyone would stop and try to pick her up. I told her that I would be parked at a safe distances if she needed any help. She asked me what if they really wanted her. So I told her that she was a big girl and just go with your feelings. For that night I had her dress in hot pants, fishnet stockings, with CFM heals. As for the top it was low cut V neck and of course braless so if she leaned into the window her small titties would be visible. I just love when others get a chance to see her small titties and puffy areolas. I look back and see that getting her to let others look at her breasts was exciting for the both of us. Of course she had to put her makeup on really sl*t like with the brightest red lipstick she had. I took her to a place where the police were not a big deal.

When we arrived at the corner I gave her a kiss and she got out. I had the window down and asked her to lean on it to make sure that her titties were visible and they were. I told her that I loved her and just have fun. I went around the block and parked where I could observe her. I saw a car pull over and the black gentleman called her over. She took her position on the window and gave him a perfect view of her titties. I guess he was trying to get her to agree on services he slid over and reached into her blouse and started playing with her breasts. I could see that she was enjoying it because she leaned forward for him. I guess she agreed to give him a hand job because I could see her stroking the strangers cock all the while he was feeling her up. To my surprise she got him off in about four minutes. He handed her some money and drove off. The next car that stopped looked like a teenage boy again she leaned on the window while taking to him. I guess she made a arrangement with him because she opened the car door and got in with him. I noticed that he turned the car off. From what I could see he was sitting there and she disappeared from view. I noticed that his head was leaning back so I presumed that she was giving him a blow job. She had become a expert at sucking cock. I had watched her many times and she even knows how to deep throat. She does this when she has a person shoot cum directly down her throat. For what I observed this was probably his first time getting sucked off. Again it only took him five minutes before he shot his load. I knew that this would be a night he would remember for the rest of his life. That night she didn't fucking anybody but she had a total of six hand jobs and five blow jobs to her credit the most she had done in a while. When I finally picked her up I asked her to take off her top so I could see her titties I could tell that she had fun but looking at her puffy areolas and hard eraser nipples. She told me that she made one hundred and twenty five dollars in just over two hours. I told her that the money was hers to do what she wanted with it. I asked her if she wanted to do it again and she said yes. I asked her if anyone wanted to fuck her she said yes a few asked her and she told them next time when she wears a skirt because it would make it easier for her. After she took off her top I asked her about the young teenager she sucked off. She told me that he was eighteen and never had a girl give him a blow job so she just wanted to help him out and she told me that she did let him cum down her throat. When we got home she got out of the car still topless and we fucked twice that night with her on top so I could watch her titties bouncing. How many of you do some type of role playing? Let me know.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jw75 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2018, 03:27 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

I really hope there is more to come

Tracy x
The Following User Says Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2018, 06:10 AM

Wow that's hot !
It must be a big thrill to look at your wife doing these

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s