Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2015, 08:43 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts
Default Tied up and shared

This story happened over a few months and it is true although some people won’t believe it.

It all started with me having some friends from work around for a few drinks. I wasn’t really planned so Tracy was just dressed in normal clothes. Most of the evening was pretty boring really it was just me and four male friends from work chatting mostly about work. Tracy played the hostess role by keeping drinks topped up and doing some snacks for us all.

Most of us were getting a little tipsy one of the guys noticed our digital photo frame there were some photos taken of Tracy on holiday on the beach in a bikini, he said that Tracy look great in the photos. Tracy said thank you to him for the compliment, she then suggested that I turn the frame off the guy all said that they wanted to see the rest of the photos. I asked Tracy if she minded as I knew that there were some topless ones further on in the set. Tracy just said oh go on then they are only photos. All four of the guys now looked at the photos, the first topless photo was from a distance but the guys spotted Tracy was topless straight away. There followed about five or six photos of Tracy fairly close up. After that the photos went back to just snap shots. The guys all said thank you to Tracy for letting them see those photos. Tracy loved the attention.

Tracy stood up with a drink in her hand one of the guys said for her to give them a twirl Tracy laughed but after some encouragement from the guys she did. One of the guys I think he had drunk a bit more than most of us asked if she was going to do a strip for them. Tracy I think trying to play it down said the most she was likely to show was her bra. Tracy has said since that she thought as they had seen her topless in the photos that they wouldn’t want to see that. Tracy was wrong as soon as she had said it all four guys started to encourage her to show her bra. Tracy said OK then but that is all she was going to show. Tracy lifted the bottom of her top up I was luck to catch a photo as her tits were exposed to us all. Her tits were on show for just a few seconds Tracy pulled her top back down she went a bit red and said that she had forgotten that she didn’t have a bra on. All four guys thanked her for the flash and they said her tits looked much nicer in the flesh. Soon after that the guys all went home.

It was probably about six months later I had another group of friends round Tracy had turned the frame off before they arrived this time. The evening was much like the other one we had a few drinks and snacks. Then someone asked Tracy if she was going to flash her tits tonight Tracy was little embarrassed that they knew what had happened the last time. To start with Tracy said no but after some protests from the guys she stood up and lifted her top on one side flashing one tit the guys complained that the other guys had seen both tits so Tracy lifted her top again flashing both tits. After putting her top back down one of the guys joked that she might as well leave them on show now. Tracy just took her top off and spent the next hour of so topless and the centre of attention.

The conversation got a bit risky and ended up everyone saying what their sexual fantasy was. The guys all seemed to be about the same and involved being involved in a threesome with a couple. I got the feeling that they were hinting. When it got to Tracy’s turn she said that she had two the first was to have sex with a full rugby team in the team bath/shower after a game. The second one was news to me. Tracy said she wanted to be taken to a public place like a park be stripped naked and left tied with legs spread to a bench or table blindfolded she said it would have to be at pub closing time so loads of people would come past and she said that she would hope she would get fucked by some of the guys passing. She said it would be great not knowing who had fucked her. The guys all said that if they ever found her like that they would all fuck her. That was pretty much the end of the evening.

Over the next week or so Tracy and I talked about the second fantasy, Tracy said that she didn’t think she would ever really do it even if I was close by. I asked Tracy if she would be interested in a scaled down version of her fantasy, she asked what I had in mind. I suggested that I tie her to our bed blindfolded and naked and we invite some of the guys round to see what they would do to her. To my surprise Tracy got excited by the idea. She asked me to set it up.

Over the next few weeks I spoke to some of the guys and in the end ended up with five who were game to do it. The only rules set were that if Tracy said stop at any point then that would be the end of it and the second one was no photos. We arranged a time for the guys to come round just before they arrived Tracy went to get changed she had decided not to be naked but she put on stockings with a suspender belt knickers that tied at the sides and a strapless bra. I then tied her to the bed her wrists were tied to the head board and her feet to the foot board so she was completely spread eagled on her back.

The doorbell went so I put the blindfold on and made sure she couldn’t see. I then went to let the guys in. All five of them went straight upstairs and into our bedroom. The guys didn’t need to be told they started to feel Tracy up and kiss her it didn’t take long for the bra and knickers to come off. The guys were sucking on her tits fingering her pussy and licking her out. Quickly one of the guys had his cock pressing against Tracy’s mouth she opened her mouth and started to give him a blowjob he was soon joined on the other side with by another guy Tracy went from one cock to the other at times taking both guys in her mouth at the same time. One of the other guys started to push his cock into Tracy’s pussy. We hadn’t talked about condoms I think because we knew all the guys fairly well. He started to pump in and out of Tracy very soon Tracy was cumming, the guy fucking her said he was going to cum and shot his load deep in her. As he pulled out another one of the guys took his place. This carried on for a couple of hours some of the guys came in her and some over her body. I think they all fucked her at least twice. Once they had finished the guys all got dressed and kissed Tracy thanking her for a great evening.

The guys all went down stairs whilst I untied Tracy and took her blindfold off. Tracy thanked me for letting her act out at least part of her fantasy. Tracy said that she was going to have a shower to wash the cum off herself. I asked her if she wanted the guys to go before she came out. Tracy thought about it for a moment and then said no she would like to say thank you to them. I left her to have a shower and went down to the guys. I told them that Tracy wanted to come and say thank you to them. One of the guys said he didn’t want Tracy to know he was one of the guys, I think because she was good friends with his wife. So he left before Tracy came down stairs, I told Tracy about the guy who had gone but not who it was. Tracy sat on each guys lap and kissed them to say thank you for a fun evening. After that all the guys went home Tracy and I went to bed but all Tracy could give me was a blowjob she was so sore.

A couple of days later Tracy found out who the fifth guy was. He went home to his wife and had told her what had happened he thought it was best to tell her in case she found out. She told Tracy that she knew about it and was OK with it as it was a group thing plus Tracy didn’t know one of the guys was him at the time. Tracy’s friend then told Tracy that she wanted to have me fuck her some time but that as they say is another story.
Old 02-17-2015, 03:01 PM

Thanked 120,905 Times in 3,250 Posts
Default Tied up and shared

Years back I was into wife-swapping and sharing my wife, now ex, with many of my friends. My ex was super sexy and had a fantastic ass and she was also usually very sexually submissive. One night we were at a friends house and me and him were busy taking turns riding her on his couch, in his den.
While he was riding her he suddenly spanked her ass pretty hard and she told him in no uncertain terms that she didn't appreciate being spanked, in her words, "like a cheap wh*r*"! He kind of laughed and spanked her again and as he tried to swat her tail again she reached back and put her hands over her butt to keep him from spanking her. For a few minutes he and her struggled back and forth with him pushing her hands out of the way and trying to slap her butt and her trying desperately to cover her ass cheeks with her hands. I could tell he was getting annoyed with her "interferring" with his fun and he looked at me and asked if I would mind if he could try something with her that would take care of this problem of her interferring with his fun. I told him as long as he didn't physically hurt her he could do pretty much anything he wanted with her.
With that he got up and grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and headed for his bedroom. I followed and when he got in there he tossed her on the bed and then told me to keep her busy while he got something especially for her. I jumped on her and was having fun with her when he came back and motioned for me to get off of her and he grabbed her again and led her to this small stool at the foot of his bed and made her lie face down on it. He quickly secured her ankles and wrists to the legs of the stool and that's when the real fun began!
We both took turns enjoying her very good oral skills and then he got in behind her and started fucking her from behind doggystyle and as he rode her he began to THOROUGHLY enjoy her nice round ass!! He poked her, prodded her, grabbed her, groped her, squeezed those nice big butt cheeks and slapped them repeatedly and all she could do was squrim around on that stool! Me and him both had a great time playing with her and riding her until we were exhausted! That was my one and only experience with a girl being tied up and shared but it was really, REALLY fun!! She wasn't too happy with the experience at first and she still didn't like being spanked during sex but she did have to admit that the feeling of total submission was exciting and she learned that because she had such a great looking ass, it was always going to get lots of extra attention and it always did!
Old 02-19-2015, 06:52 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Love it! Thx for sharing guys
Old 02-24-2015, 09:05 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
This story happened over a few months and it is true although some people won’t believe it.
... We have to believe it because almost word for word it happened. Dollie would never let anyone tie her down or blindfold her. I think the story is here in my birthday surprise so I will only say, yes, we believe you. Some wives are so much fun!

Last edited by ezzy; 02-25-2015 at 10:57 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2015, 12:16 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Thumbs up Kinsters of the World, unite!

As a fellow kinster, almost anything imaginable can happen among consenting adults.

KevandTracyWiltsUK story is easily possible, and for many people - its sounds like fictional fantasy.

In our city (and many major cities has such events) - we have a yearly party of about 500~800 people of art/sex/BDSM/kink - a mini "Burning man" for which our state has a few.

A 28yr old friend of mine (135lbs/C-D cup) and her boyfriend have a plan for this years:

He's going to build a sort-of wagon-cart that he can push/pull around the party. It'll hold their BYOB drinks, condoms, and such.
But she will be tied to this cart bent over, naked and blind-folded. Her head will face the handle so she can suck his dick (or someone elses) - while her privates are facing away.

Men and women will be able to see her... poke her, feel her, fuck her.

I gave her a thumbs up!
Old 02-25-2015, 02:21 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Truth is stranger than fiction as the old saying goes.
We have seen and done many things in our sexual history.

The tales we could tell would seem unbelievable, unless you were there at the time.
I suppose the doers would understand more than the doubters. But hey, at the end of the day its a win/win. We all get to read and share some great stories and pics
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2015, 10:48 AM

The stories we share - gives us ideas of what to do, when opportunity knocks.

We can't think of everything for our selves
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2015, 12:54 AM

Thanked 25,667 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default My wife

She likes to be blindfolded not knowing what or who is happening next.. the tied part is something she likes too as she enjoys being submissively taken when we swing. This night at our house, me & 2 friends used her all night , tied & untied, but always kept her blindfold on. we went through that whole bottle of lube you see on the bed. In this pic was about 2 hrs into the evening and she had 3 loads of sperm in her pussy already. These kind of nights happen often to her delight..
Attached Thumbnails
scan41.jpg  
Old 02-27-2015, 01:24 AM

Thanked 3,623 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
She likes to be blindfolded not knowing what or who is happening next.. the tied part is something she likes too as she enjoys being submissively taken when we swing. This night at our house, me & 2 friends used her all night , tied & untied, but always kept her blindfold on. we went through that whole bottle of lube you see on the bed. In this pic was about 2 hrs into the evening and she had 3 loads of sperm in her pussy already. These kind of nights happen often to her delight..
hummmm lucky guys you are
great thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2015, 02:57 AM

Lucky both of you...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3