photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2014, 10:37 PM

Default Has anyone ever snuck into the girls restroom?

With many voyeur pictures and videos out there spying on girls in the girls restroom, I'm wondering if anyone on here has ever snuck into the girls restroom to spy on girls using the toilet. I've thought about it but never had the balls to do it. Please share your stories here if you have them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O22O For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2014, 09:08 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

Call 1-800-THERAPY
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2014, 01:02 AM

I didn't sneak into the girl's restroom, but this was just as good. I usually celebrate St. Patrick's day. Let me tell you about St. Patrick's day here. Its basically a day long dumpster fire. So, that means an early start to drinking. Like 8:00 AM early. So after we were pretty good and started, we decided to go downtown to one of the open air parties going on. I rode down with these two girls I know and drank a bunch of rum on the way. So after we got to the party, it took about 30 minutes before I got sick. So by some miracle I found my way to the mens room in an adjacent shopping mall and went into the stall, sat down on the crapper with my pants up and proceeded to fall asleep. I was in there for hours but nobody notices because they're all in and out just taking a leak and nobody pays any attention to the fact that somebody is in a stall way too long. So at some point I wake up, a little more sober and I come to the realization that there are a bunch of girls in the stall next to me. I know I'm in the men's room because there are urinals. This goes on for a while. The girls must be desperate because one group after another is coming into the men's room and using the stall next to me. So, after a while I get to thinking that these girl's don't even belong in here so what right do they have to complain if the guys give them some trouble and who would they even complain to? So shortly after that realization, I decided to take a peek. So, I looked under the divider and in my still drunken state, I was anything but cautious. So, discovered immediately, the various occupants of the stall kept trying to stand in front of me. This went on for a while with several different groups. I caught a glimpse of this or that but to be blunt, nothing of any particular note. The best part of the whole thing was when some girl pipes up and says "Hey that blonde kid's looking." It wasn't too long after that that I decided I should probably move on before I got arrested. By then, I had been in there for several hours. When I go out, the line for both the men's room and the women's room has got to be a mile long. And here was me taking up a stall for some unknown number of hours sound asleep and voyeuring girls desperate for a pee. Yes, I am an asshole.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dertysanchezz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2014, 12:38 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 305 Posts
Default Go to Houston

Go to Houston, claim your a Tranny, and use whatever restroom you WANT !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2014, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
Go to Houston, claim your a Tranny, and use whatever restroom you WANT !!!
I heard about that law and it boggled my mind that anybody would pass it in light of the can of worms it would obviously open up. For my own part, if they did that here, I can't see any reason not to use the ladies locker room at the gym. No more need for beach cabin videos then.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dertysanchezz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2014, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Call 1-800-THERAPY
Is this any different then say spying on a neighbor through a window?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2015, 11:42 AM

Thanked 8,743 Times in 141 Posts

I have some voyeur experiences I'm willing to share, just send me a private message if interested.
Old 06-20-2015, 02:29 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7567 View Post
I have some voyeur experiences I'm willing to share, just send me a private message if interested.
That's not how we do it here - we share our stories if we're willing, or keep quiet if not. We don't solicit personal trades or off-website conversations.

We welcome your input here - not trying to shut you down, but just trying to pass along the local cultural norms.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2015, 08:38 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Ha-ha. In my local pub men don't sneak into the Ladies, they knock politely and walk in. But not to perv on the women. No, a few years back they were shooting Pride & Prejudice near the pub and the crew used it for lunch. One of the set designers said thank you with a mural of Mr Darcy (Colin Firth) in the Ladies and it is a real work of art and worth seeing. So, if the place is unoccupied, you'll often see a man going in for a look.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2015, 07:20 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dertysanchezz View Post
I heard about that law and it boggled my mind that anybody would pass it in light of the can of worms it would obviously open up. For my own part, if they did that here, I can't see any reason not to use the ladies locker room at the gym. No more need for beach cabin videos then.
There is a difference between a tranny, transgender going into the bathroom than some guy dressing up like a woman... imagine yourself, getting into a dress or whatever, putting on lady-shoes and walking in... and not looking like a perv or quite silly.

About your post above, sleeping and peeking.. get arrested, for what? They're in the men's room - not much they're going to do about that. My wife has balls enough to use the mens room to get done faster. she doesn't give a fuck
The Following User Says Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s