uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2014, 06:00 AM

Thanked 5,082 Times in 244 Posts
Default Walking nude in the forest, would you?

We are often visiting a nude beach and have done that for many years.
The parking is in the middle of a forest, and it takes about 15 minutes to get out to the beach from there.

As the years have passed, we have become more and more careless about dressing when we are returning in the afternoon. In the beginning we began to leave the beach fully nude and passed the dunes like that. When entering the forest, we dressed because we might easily walk into someone there.

After more years we began to walk fully nude through the forest, but stopped to dress just before we entered the parking. If we saw someone coming towards us in the forest, we also stopped to dress.

We have now decided to skip all about those clothes. I am carrying Jill's clothes in my bag, and she is carrying my clothes. So even if we are surprised by people just coming near us, we simply can't cover up, and we must pass them close by. Sometimes we don't walk the direct way to the parking, but take a longer walk, about half an hour or more, and find some footpaths where we can be spotted from far away.

We have noticed that people who are coming towards us on parallel footpaths often are changing direction so they are passing us very close by to have a look. They have never commented anything, but we are often getting a big smile.

When arriving to the parking, we are now walking nude out into the open up to our car. Usually we are seen only by a few people there. Sometimes we dress there outside the car, and sometimes we just drive home nude.

Have some of you tried this??
Attached Thumbnails
P7080073.jpg  
Old 03-27-2014, 10:31 AM

Thanked 4,722 Times in 257 Posts
Default Mountain Hot Springs

Several years ago we took a trip to the mountains out west. We had been told by a friend about a hot spring that was remote in the forest. it was neat with three pools. Kids were aloud only in the first. And the third toplessness was tolerated. We enjoyed the hot pools then decided to take a relaxing walk in the forest. We casually walked along in our bathing suits when we encountered a couple approaching us walking nude. We decided to follow suit(less) and proceeded on the trail. Over the next hour we encountered many people walking the trail and textile and no one seemed to have a problem with it. We even passed a family of five all nude including the kids of varying ages. Everyone was pleasant and seemed to enjoy the freedom of nudity in the woods. We stopped and talked to a few folks a couple who said it was common for this there, even though it was not allowed. When we returned to the hot spring there was a sign we had missed that said nudity was not allowed. Nice enjoyable day.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 11:01 AM

Default "Our forest"

Nudity is allowed on the beach, and everybody is nude there.
There are no signs about nudity in the forest or at the parking, but the people on the parking and in the forest are there only to visit the beach, so nobody should be annoyed by us. But we have never ever seen other nude people in the forest or parking.
We have heard of local arrangements of nude hiking in the forest which should be allowed on certain days. We might join that.
Or we will just continue our nude walks there by ourselves and try to see how far we can get without getting into problems.
It seems as if we can take some hour long walks there without problems, and until now we have got no complaints. So that is what we have planned for this summer. And we have decided to leave everything behind in the car, so we are prepared to meet people without being able to cover ourselves. We don't think this will be a problem.
Attached Thumbnails
P7080069.jpg  

Last edited by Mudbug; 03-27-2014 at 06:32 PM. Reason: male only photo removed
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jill and john For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 12:33 PM

Thanked 958,742 Times in 23,715 Posts
Default YES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill and john View Post
Nudity is allowed on the beach, and everybody is nude there.
There are no signs about nudity in the forest or at the parking, but the people on the parking and in the forest are there only to visit the beach, so nobody should be annoyed by us. But we have never ever seen other nude people in the forest or parking.
We have heard of local arrangements of nude hiking in the forest which should be allowed on certain days. We might join that.
Or we will just continue our nude walks there by ourselves and try to see how far we can get without getting into problems.
It seems as if we can take some hour long walks there without problems, and until now we have got no complaints. So that is what we have planned for this summer. And we have decided to leave everything behind in the car, so we are prepared to meet people without being able to cover ourselves. We don't think this will be a problem.
Would love to walk naked through the forest and meet with you and Jill, Why not it's nice to be free to wander about naked and meet with others. I like this thread and hope many add to it and give there opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to excalibur5 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 07:32 PM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

My wife has once before at night. We snuck over to a vacant lot that had some construction equipment to take pictures and have sex on a bulldozer there and she only wore a pair of boots and a hat while we walked there. It was about half a mile one way and we had to cross a highway and go through an open field before walking through some woods to get there. Between the walk and the time at the lot my wife was naked outside for close to an hour and a half, maybe two hours. It was really erotic watching her like that and I wished I had done it naked as well but I wore a pair of shorts so I had pockets to carry our stuff in.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 07:32 PM

Location: In the middle of no where in the mountains of the western US
Default Naked in the Forest

If you have read any of my other posts - Winter Weekend, Meeting Red and Spring Break Series, you will know that I own a sizable chunk of land that is fairly remote. It goes from open meadows to up in the mountains behind my cabin. Red and I have been married for almost 11 years now and have been naked in the woods many times. Most of the time, we never see a soul. Last year I shot my elk and deer while naked. Red teased me about hunting bare for elk and deer. There have also been times when we have been seen by others. I recounted one of them in post Caught Camping Naked. Last summer, Red and I decided to go up to the same lake and go hiking along the ridge. It was a great view from the ridge, looking down at the valley below and miles in the distance. We were sitting on a rock outcrop having lunch when all of a sudden we heard a helicopter coming up from the valley below. I turned to Red and asked if she wanted to cover up or hide and she said no, lets just sit here and see what happens. As the copter got closer, I recognized that it was the Forest Service copter heading up to the top of the mountain to lookout tower. It started to move up past us and then suddenly stopped, turned around a hovered in the air a short distance from us. Red stood up, gave the 2 guys a 360 degree view of herself and then waved. The pilot nodded the copter to say thank you and then headed on up the mountain. Several days later, a Forest Service truck pulled up to our cabin. Red and I were out back gardening naked as usual. Two men walked around to the back of the cabin and I recognized one as the ranger that worked this area, but I did not recognize the man with him. Tom introduced his colleague as Rick, the region supervisor and Tom's boss. Tom explained that when Rick got back from inspecting the tower, he told him about a couple of nudists sitting on a rock ledge about halfway up the mountain and that the woman was a gorgeous redhead who stood and waved to them. When he heard the description, he knew who Rick was talking about and when he told him that he knew the couple, Rick insisted on meeting us. Red asked if we were in trouble and Rick said we were not in trouble as long as no one complained. I informed Rick that we were on my land and his eyes got big and choked out - "You're the guy that owns all this land?" and I said that was me and he said he was glad to make my acquaintance. He told me that he heard reports of the big land owner working to protect the forest and wildlife and he wanted to say thank you. All during the conversation, Red and I stood there talking naked and we could tell it was having an effect on Rick and Tom. I asked if they were in a hurry and they said not really, so I invited them to stay for dinner and if they wanted to free themselves, they were more than happy to shed their clothes and help us in the garden. The next thing you know, there we were, my beautiful naked Red and three naked men. We gardened for another hour in the hot sun and I could tell they were getting hot and tired, so I suggested we cool off in the stream behind the house. The four of us headed out to the stream and the water hole that I helped make a little larger and deeper. We dove in and swam around. While in the water, Red dove under the water and swam up to Rick and grabbed his cock from below. He jumped in the water until Red surfaced, laughing. She guided Rick over to shallower water were they could stand. She played with his cock under water and encouraged Rick to touch her breasts. Hesitantly, Rick cupped her breasts as she continued to stroke his cock. A minute later, Red wrapped her legs around Rick's waist and slid onto his rock hard cock. He caught on real quick and the two of them commenced to having sex. Tom turned to me and asked if it bothered me and I told him that we don't do this too often, but when the occasion arose that we were free to take advantage of it and this was one of those situations. I saw Red arch and grimace as she had an orgasm. Rick wasn't far behind her as he released his load into Red and she wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly as he filled her. When they were done, Red swam backwards off Rick's cock, turned towards Tom and told him it was his turn. She swam over to him and repeated the same thing, playing with his cock, letting him feel her breasts and then having sex with him. After Red had satisfied both men, we swam for a few more minutes and then laid out on the grassy bank to dry off. Then I got 4 steaks and fired up the grill. Red went in and cooked up some potatoes and veggies from the garden and then we sat out back, still naked and had a wonderful meal. After dinner, Rick said they hated to leave, but they needed to get back. We told them to stop by any time and that we always wanted to cooperate with the Forest Service to preserve our land and the public land. From that time on, we have always had a very good relationship with the Forest Service.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2014, 01:47 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

My wife and I would do it more if we had better opportunities. Most times we have gone hiking the weather is always nice and there are too many people, even at some of the hard to find trails. She will flash me on occasion or step off the trail to pee, but nothing for very long. Once she gave me head on a bridge over a small waterfall but we had to stop when we heard a group of people coming, who then proceeded to always be nearby. How inconsiderate...

Another memorable time was when we decided to pop off the trail behind some brush to have sex. We found a decent spot and I went back to the trail to make sure we couldn't be seen easily in case someone came along. I couldn't see at all and when I made my way back through the brush she was lying on a towel completely naked playing with her pussy. I was surprised because she didn't bother waiting for me to give her an all clear and she had to have started stripping right after I left! While we were having sex I asked her what she would have done if someone else had walked back there and seen her playing with herself while I was still on the trail. She said she guessed they would have gotten a show so I asked her if she would have kept playing to which she said yes and came really hard almost immediately. Not exactly walking nude in the forest, but it was very erotic for me to walk up on her naked!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2014, 02:29 AM

Thanked 8,379 Times in 553 Posts
Default Regularly

We regularly walk back from the nude beach through the forest and dunes but dress before the car park.
Most people are relaxed about it because of the proximity of the beach, also if you are a couple.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2014, 06:07 AM

Default fergieferg

How do you handle sudden erection when you are going to pass someone?

I can manage keeping it down, though it often is half erected.
But if Jill gives me a little stroke, I lose control, and I have more than once
been passing someone with a very obvious erection, my cock dangling up and down and from side to side while walking.

I have got some smiles, but really no problems. But that is of course because we are a couple.

John
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jill and john For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2014, 02:59 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill and john View Post
I have got some smiles, but really no problems. But that is of course because we are a couple.

John
uhmm no disrespect but maybe thats more because your "old" and its cute to see a old timer with a erection? :P

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p