Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 12:08 PM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts

I've wondered about it also. Girls and women walk around beaches and public swimming pools wearing the skimpiest bikinis without feeling concerned about anything. Yet if the wind raise their skirts or somebody pantses them (usually revealing regular underwear) they freak out.

Another aspect of this social phenomena is seeing their recently washed panties when those are hanging from the clothesline. They're like "OMG! Don't look at there!", but if we were talking about their bikinis then it's no big deal.

My personal opinion is that it steems from childhood. For some reason I've never been able to understand fully, we learn since we're little brats that underwear is just funny; women's underwear is all flowerly, lacy and overall girly. So, when exposed in given situations it becomes a source of ridicule. At least this is what I personally think.

On the other hand, why men's underwear is supposedly funny... I cannot really think of an explanation.

So, when some woman has her underwear exposed her subcosncious mind reminds her about those childhood-seated, fixed ideas about underwear.

"My underwear is exposed -> Everyone will find it funny -> They'll laugh -> It's My underwear, so they'll laugh at ME!"

Of course, when one becomes the source of a crowd's laughter, one feels humiliated.
Old 06-18-2015, 02:29 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

I nearly overlooked this thread thinking it boring. Anyone reading our stories knows my wife is an exhibitionist, usualy wears no panties with mini skirts, and wears the tiniest bikinis. She will go topless and nude whenever possible.
Still over the years she panics and covers up if someone sees her in a full bra and regular panties.
All I can say is women are weird!

The real question is why do they buy fancy, frilly, lacy, flowery underwear and not want anyone to see it?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 04:53 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default I agree with Model T

I have written in several sites about how my wife would be perfectly comfortable nude at a pool party, but if a friend walked in on her the next day getting dressed, she gets upset. Years ago at wedding she had been fully nude---one of the few girls that went that far---at a pool party the night before the wedding. The next day, getting ready for the service, a couple of guys who had been at the pool party and probably felt her up. caught her in her garter belt, stockings and heels and she freaked out big time. Go figure.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 11:28 PM

I think it the reaction depends on the context. If you're clothed and around other clothed people and then pantsed then then you're going to feel embarrassed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2015, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzy View Post
That is a good question and I don't know the answer. It made me think about all the ENF pics where a girl is surprised naked and she covers her boobs, but not her pussy. Why wouldn't she attempt to cover both?
My wife says that all pussies basically look alike but there are big differences in boobs. Obviously she at the time felt that her boobs were smaller than most. And, at that time women didn't shave their pussies.

Looksalot
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2015, 10:54 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by looksalot View Post
My wife says that all pussies basically look alike
Sorry, but IMHO your wife is wrong - just plain wrong. It is part of the magic of a woman's body that the face, the tits and the pussy are all different and all unique.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2015, 02:17 PM

Thanked 7,726 Times in 650 Posts

In my opinion, women are more embarrassed by their underwear than a bikini for the simple fact that underwear is more an intimate article of apparell than swimwear. Women's undies are designed not only for support and comfort, but also for self-esteem; exposure of a women's foundations is akin to exposing her most private thoughts...not so much with a bikini, which is designed to be seen.

Of course, this is just an opinion (and a male one at that); only a woman could answer this definitively, and, even then, good luck getting her to admit it!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cartoonjoe2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2015, 07:08 PM

Thanked 5,588 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoonjoe2004 View Post
only a woman could answer this definitively, and, even then, good luck getting her to admit it! [/B][/FONT]
I'm afraid even some women can't explain it. My lady for instance.

Last year we spent a week on holiday in Spain. One afternoon we walked out the door of the hotel and went towards the seaside promenade. Two girls (by which I mean in their 20s) were walking towards us. One of them was wearing a sarong down below but up top was clearly wearing a black bra, as opposed to a bikini top.

After we passed them, my lady says "Did you see that? She was wearing her bra!"

"So what?" I said. "How is that different to a bikini top?"

"It's just weird" she said.

We had a brief discussion about it as we strolled on. As I say, she couldn't really explain it, just acknowledge that she definitely obeyed it. The best she could come up with was that it was to do with context.

Her killer line: "Look, I've spent most of the morning over there wearing nothing but a pair of bikini bottoms..." she said, pointing towards the beach, "but I still wouldn't want anyone to see me like that in the hotel bar, would I?!"
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2015, 03:18 AM

Thanked 8,378 Times in 553 Posts

I agree it's the sight of something unusual or 'forbidden'. Another thing is the circumstances. If you've ever been around a house on the morning of a wedding you'll find that inhibitions slip a little. It seems when there are a few girls together and a bit of excitement, the men become invisible. As a teenager I remember seeing my busty cousin in her bra as she came out of the bathroom to let someone else in, something she would never do normally.
I experienced similar things at other houses over the years.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2015, 05:18 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

My wife will get naked on a boat or a beach at the drop of a hat. And just show her an ice cold mountain pool and, while I'm running fast in the other direction, she'll be up to her neck nekkid. So its a common occurrence which cause much amusement when I see how many folks think it is risqué.

But just let me hang her bra and panties on the washing line to dry and I will catch a mouthful. Can't let the neighbours see her "intimates". They have to be dried on the washstand in the garage out of sight.

It is beyond my ken to try to understand, so I just try to accept.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017