Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2011, 03:15 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default When she was very young....

At a funeral recently my wife of 40+ years saw a cousin that she had not seen since they graduated high school. The girl, now an older woman, and my wife spoke and my wife chastised her for not coming home to see her elderly parents for 40+ years. They had been in poor health for a decade, and she only lived a couple of states away.

The cousin looked at my wife and said "You, of all people, should know why!" and nothing was else was said until later in the day. When we were alone with her that evening she approached my wife and said "Don't you remember what Jimmy did to me?"

My wife had a very innocent childhood, and when we started dating when she was 18 I had her undressed--fully nude---and she did not know what to expect. I taught her everything, and we have been together ever since.
(See my "Fond memories of dating" in the non-fiction segment of OCC).

The cousin reminded her that when my wife's parents were not at home, she and her older brother, Jimmy, would walk over and he liked to dress up in my wife's panties. His sister, who was reminding my wife of all this, was also required to be nude and either give her brother a blow job or hand job but my wife was not allowed to watch and had to leave them alone. The cousin is three years younger than my wife and five years younger than her brother, Jimmy.

I started dating my wife when she was 18, and so this all happened when she was younger and her cousin younger still. The cousin said that as she got older--in her teens---her brother would invite his friends to a barn or somewhere and she had to undress for them and give them the same relief she gave her brother. One afternoon, she was with her brother and five of his friends. She told us she never had intercourse, or even knew what is was or how to do it. Jimmy had told her that all girls "helped their brothers out like this until they were married" but she sensed what she was doing was wrong. By the way, Jimmy told her all five of his friends did not have sisters who could help them. The cousin said that she assumed that my wife was doing the same thing for her two older brothers.

As she got older, Jimmy wanted her to do it more often, and with more of his friends and it made her feel very bad, especially as she took some health classes. She was worried she could have a baby from oral sex.

When she graduated, she moved to Massachusettes, and never returned home until her father passed away. She blamed her parents, thinking they had to know what Jimmy was doing. Of all 5 children, Jimmy was the only one to stay home with his parents. I never saw him at the funeral or later. In fact, I really don't ever remember meeting him.

Somehow, my wife had put all this out of her memory, although after hearing this, she remembers them coming to the house and Jimmy somehow soiling her panties so she had to wash them out before her mother saw them. She never knew what Jimmy was doing to her panties, nor to her little cousin.

I am glad he never did anything to my wife, although she did remember him asking her to undress but she refused because her parents were coming home soon. If not for that, she said she probably would have because, after all, he was family. Actually, she remembers 2 relatives her age, one older family friend, and one of her high school teachers touching her breasts or between her legs, but she had no idea why. She said she only stopped them if someone might see, or if they hurt her like trying to finger her.

She also remembers when in high school walking around the house in her bra and panties, even when relatives were there until an aunt asked her not to because she was getting too "grown up". She hated wearing a bra and only started when her school athletic teacher made her, so she was probably strolling around in just her panties for a while too.

I remember her cousin when my wife and I were first dating. She was a natural blond and really cute.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:10 AM

Thanked 1,301 Times in 45 Posts

My wife was pretty shy and not very experienced when we got married, but has gradually opened up about a couple of things in her past. When she was about 22 or 23, she went on a date with a guy she had been out with before. They had made out but nothing more. At the end of the date they were sitting in his car outside of her apartment and began to make out. He gradually worked his hand up until he was feeling and squeezing her boobs through her shirt, then slipped his hand inside and began to feel her though her bra. He eventually worked his way inside her bra to rub her nipples, which she said were very hard by then.

By that time she was wet and very horny, and he had reached his hand down between her legs to rub through her jeans. She moved forward on the seat and spread her legs a little more, and he unbuttoned her jeans. She said he reached in and began to rub through her panties (satin bikini, she said she wasn't a fan of thongs then), eventually pulling her panties to the side and fingering her while she jerked him off.

I love this story and can still get off to it while she jerks me off....all of this occurred in a car with people in the area, I like to think walking past. My wife is typically such a shy good girl and this is so out of character that it drives me crazy. She has an exhibitionist streak which I work every day to encourage and we've played around in public, but I'm still hoping to recreate this story.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:35 AM

Thanked 1,182 Times in 40 Posts

This past weekend I took my wife, Katie, out to some nearby hiking trails. She knew I would want some pics, so she wore a somewhat short skirt and no panties.

As we walked in the woods on some trails, I asked her to retell me the story of an experience when she got fucked in the woods and she was happy to do so. The retelling of the story contained more details than the original. She may have added more details just because she knows I like it, but I’m not complaining. Here’s the story:

Katie was camping in a state park with her family. She was with her mom, her dad, her older brother, her younger brother, and her younger brother’s friend. There were some hiking trails that they spent some time on.

In the late afternoon she was hiking on a rather long trail with her brothers and Kyle, her little brother’s friend. There came a point where her brothers wanted to turn back, but Katie wanted to continue to the end of the trail to see the view. Because Katie’s older brother wasn’t going to let her go on by herself, Kyle said that he would go with her.

So, the two of them continued on the trail while the brothers went back. Katie says that she had always thought Kyle was very cute, but had never really thought of him in a sexual way because he was several years younger than her. Up to this point, Katie had only been fucked by boys that were older than her. However, as soon as she was alone on the trail with Kyle, she began thinking about having sex with him. Even to this day, Katie can’t be alone with a guy without thinking about what he would be like in bed. Yes, I know, this really does make her sound like quite a little sl*t.

The two of them hiked for awhile and Katie started getting really horny. Kyle had always been kind of shy around her, so she knew that if anything was going to happen, she would have to be the one to initiate it. When she got a slight cramp in her calf, she exaggerated it. She acted as if she was in great pain and told Kyle she needed to stop for a break.

Kyle was very understanding and the two of them sat down on a large log. After a little while, Katie asked him if he would mind rubbing her leg. When he said that he would, she put her foot in his lap. She made sure that he could see her panties by angling her leg in a manner that allowed him to see up her shorts.

He gently rubbed her calf and she noticed that he kept stealing quick glances at her panties. She waited for him to start working his way up her leg, but he was too tentative to do so. At one point, he was staring between her legs and he noticed that she caught him looking. He continued rubbing her leg, but looked away and turned red. Katie stood up and led him by the hand off the trail a little ways. She eventually backed him up against a tree and kissed him. This was the first time in Katie’s life that she had ever been the aggressor.

They made out against the tree for awhile before she asked him if he wanted to take her shorts off. He pulled down her shorts and she took off her T-shirt. Then they continued kissing with Katie only in her panties. He finally started rubbing her tits and eventually even started kissing them.

Katie asked him if he wanted to see her naked. When he answered that he did, she found a large rock to sit on. She sat down, pulled off her panties, and opened her legs, letting him look at her pussy. Oh how I wish I could have seen young Katie sitting naked on that rock with her pussy on display. Kyle seemed so nervous that Katie wasn’t sure what he was going do. He stood there staring at her pussy for awhile before she asked him to sit beside her.

After he sat down, he started sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy. Katie then told him that she wanted to see his dick. He stood up and dropped his shorts and she leaned in and yanked his boxers down. Katie got quite a surprise. She was expecting Kyle’s cock to be smaller than the other boys she had been naughty with because he was so much younger. However, his dick was pointing straight up and it was as big as any of the boys she had been with, maybe bigger.

Side note:
I asked Katie exactly how big Kyle’s cock was, but she couldn’t remember exactly; she just remembers being very surprised. I asked her if she thought he was as big as me and she answered that I probably shouldn’t ask those kinds of questions. When I pressed the issue, she admitted that Kyle was definitely bigger. I asked her how she could be so sure and she said because she wouldn’t have been surprised if he had only been my size. It didn’t seem like a nice thing to say, but, in all fairness, she did tell me not ask those types of questions. I know I’m not that big (really small when not aroused, but more than five inches when erect) but I was still a little surprised to hear that a teenage boy was that much bigger.

Back to the story:
Katie squatted in front of Kyle and took his hard-on in her hand. She pumped him for a moment while she looked up at him. She then slowly opened her mouth and slowly advanced toward his cock, but continued looking up at him, wanting to see his expression. She said the fact that he was so nervous made him look even more cute.

Katie had been taken advantage of more than once by this point in her life and looking back, she feels like she might have taken advantage of Kyle. However, she liked having the power; for the first time, she was the one who was in control.

She slowly took Kyle’s cock into her mouth, trying to see his face as she did. Katie’s always been an oral kind of girl and sucking dick had always made her wet, but she didn’t suck his dick for very long. She wasn’t sure how long he would last and she really wanted to be fucked.

Kyle ended up fucking Katie from behind while she leaned against a tree. Oh how I wish that I could’ve seen young Katie up against that tree presenting her ass to that boy. The actual fucking didn’t last long. He came in her pussy and that was okay with her because she was the pill. Katie parents had never told her that sex was bad and her mom had even suggested that she go on the pill at a fairly young age. I kind of think that maybe Katie’s mom also has a promiscuous past and she knew her daughter would likely follow in her footsteps.

Katie’s stories drive me absolutely wild. I love hearing about how others have used her mouth and pussy for their own cum depository. I’ll share more of my favorite ‘Katie stories’, if I hear more naughty wife stories from others.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:46 AM

Some really interesting details you have written.Aided me a lot, just what I was searching for .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to V.Emmitt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:35 AM

Thanked 1,985 Times in 125 Posts

When I first started dating my wife many years ago she had a boyfriend who she was spreading her legs for on a regular basis. On our second date I fucked her and she broke off the other boyfriend about the same time.
While we dated she told me about her other boyfriends; she slept with a lot of them. She lost her virginity when she was 14, about a month before she turned 15.

I once seen a calendar in her purse with a lot of dates marked off. When I pressed her about it she confessed that was the days she let her previous boyfriend fuck her. She was getting it about 3 times a week from him.

When she was a freshman in college she told me about a guy that she was attracted to even though he had a girlfriend. My wife decided she liked him and invited him over to her house when the parents would be away for the evening. She invited him over so he could fuck her and made it very clear to him it would be worth his while to come over. She figured she could get him to like her if she spread her legs for him. He came over and fucked her but the next day spread word around campus that she was an easy lay.

During the time I was dating her she also would go visit her "friend". It was a guy she knew from high school and insisted they were just friends but I always suspected something else was going on but she would never admit it.
Deep down I figured there was some partying and sex. She never did admit to anything with him but I could tell she had not told me the whole story. Once we were engaged she quit going over there.

I have suspected there are some other things that she never told me about.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:50 AM

These are great.

Been working on my own wife regarding a particular holiday in her past only months before we started going out together. I knew her at the time - worked with her/ partied in the same group.

She was a trained dancer, worked part-time as a model for bikini and catalogue stuff and did night-time cabaret shows three times a week, all outside work. She was 19 or 20 at the time, with a guy she had been seeing for 3 or 4 years through high school and college and although a stunner she was a one-prick princess. Mostly.

Which is what the truth is all about. A ten-day holiday in Spain with 3 of her girlfriends brought back a few rumours and a decade's digging by me to find out the absolute truth of the shenanigans which very gradually became whispered about over the years.

Now that I've found this thread and got some time I will endeavour to piece it all together in a decent narrative you might enjoy. I'll be back with a pretty long but, believe me, truthful relation of her girlie-vacation wildness.

It'll take me a while to get it all down but I'm looking forward to dragging it all out, after doing a bit of prompting of her reluctant memories over this weekend.

Watch this space.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:58 PM

In the beginning, my wife was reluctant to discuss her past. Part of that may have been because she was coming out of an abusive relationship where he wanted to know about her past because he was jealous and it pissed him off (so why he wanted to know, I'll never understand). But over the years, she has revealed plenty. And there was plenty to reveal.

She told me about losing her virginity at 14 with a 30 something man who managed an arcade where she would hang out. She even drove me to her old home town and showed me a tree near a street where she would give that same oral sometimes. At 15 she had a 3 some with her best friend and her best friend's boyfriend. One of the best stories had to do with her being at a campground with her family at 15, running into a couple of guys she knew from school, and having a 3 some with them in their tent.

Lots of great stories.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:54 PM

Thanked 1,338 Times in 28 Posts

I swear what I'm about to tell you is true. My wife and I both come from an extremely conservative area where pre marital sex was frowned on, so most girls were virgins when they got married. About three months before our wedding my bride to be confessed that she wasn't a virgin, and that she had had an affair with a married man twenty years older than her just before we started dating. The shocking part was that it wasn't just any guy, it was the pastor of her church, she lived across the street from him and he was coming over two or three times a week for several months to fuck her. I tried to act upset about what she told me, but the fact was that it turned me on BIG. What makes that story even better is that since he WAS her pastor, it was him who performed our marriage ceremony. There is a picture in our wedding album of the three of us together, and every time that I see it I have to laugh at the sight of her standing there next to her new husband and the guy that took her virginity from her.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:09 AM

Thanked 1,182 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare Barb View Post
I swear what I'm about to tell you is true. My wife and I both come from an extremely conservative area where pre marital sex was frowned on, so most girls were virgins when they got married. About three months before our wedding my bride to be confessed that she wasn't a virgin, and that she had had an affair with a married man twenty years older than her just before we started dating. The shocking part was that it wasn't just any guy, it was the pastor of her church, she lived across the street from him and he was coming over two or three times a week for several months to fuck her. I tried to act upset about what she told me, but the fact was that it turned me on BIG. What makes that story even better is that since he WAS her pastor, it was him who performed our marriage ceremony. There is a picture in our wedding album of the three of us together, and every time that I see it I have to laugh at the sight of her standing there next to her new husband and the guy that took her virginity from her.
Maybe this thread should be called "How open is your wife about her past-or"
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to freddyfi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2011, 01:50 PM

Thanked 1,338 Times in 28 Posts
Default LOL

Good one, Freddy. I have to tell you that as I got older I couldn't help but envy the guy, he was about 45 at the time and she was 20 and DAMN hot. After we were married for awhile, I talked her into telling me everything they did, and it was some hot stuff. She was pretty naive when they first started, and apparently he taught her everything from oral sex to all the different positions. She even let him shave her pussy, sitting on the vanity in the bathroom of the parsonage, how hot is that? Honestly, I have never had any negative thoughts about what she did with him, as I said it turned me on big knowing how she had spread her legs for him, and besides, by the time I started doing her she was very well taught and was ONE hot fuck.

Here's a picture of what she looks like today.
Attached Thumbnails
8.jpg  

Tags
appendicitis, blowjobs

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03