Quote:
Originally Posted by dantroop View Post
This is for you.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hope to meet her someday. Thanks for the post. Cum to NYC 😈❤️👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅
The Following User Says Thank You to pk1729 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2020, 03:53 PM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts

When it comes to her sexual past my wife has always been very open with me and tells me everything because she knows that I will never judge her about it. Also, I know my wife has always been sl*tty and she knows that I love that about her!
She has told me how many men and women she has fucked (although it was a range since there were too many to keep an accurate count), she will tell me how good or bad others fucked her, how big they were, or if they couldn't get hard and just ate her pussy so she could cum. In fact, when we were at her high school reunion she was just pointing out the guys she had sucked and/or fucked when she was younger.
We will sometimes just be at a bar and she will point out a random guy that she may have gone home with. I think it's fun and exciting especially when we are around friends and she does that in front of them and they look at me for a reaction (which is usually me smiling). I love our openness and think that is why we are so great together!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2021, 08:02 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts
Default Knew Some

Over the years my wife had let it slip about some she had been intimate with, but never in much details or the count of how many she had, or had her. I knew about her ex-boyfriend who broke up her when he went to college. She also told me some one-night stands or casual dates. Some details I have forgotten since she admitted to so many years ago.

Recently we were watching TV program about a national park mountain, which she had told me her ex-boyfriend had climbed a few times to the snowy summit. I turned and asked her if that was the mountain he took her snow hiking and they ended up fucking on a tree trunk, since there was too much snow on the ground. She told me it was none of my business, but the smile on her face confirmed my guess was correct.

There was one blind date set up by a girlfriend of hers with an older man. She admitted it was the wine when they ended up at his apartment and he had her on that first date. He did cook her dinner when he poured on the wine. I don't remember if she said they went out again.

Not sure how far the 'sloppy kisser' at the apartment got with her, before we got serious in dating. I had moved away for a new job, she was seeing someone else in the meantime. She said 'no' but I think that was a 'yes', but we weren't committed to each other yet.

When the 'Me Too' movement started I was surprised when she counted herself as one. She said she was molested when she was young girl, but did not say where or when it happened. When I tried to ask for more detail because I was concerned since she is my wife, she just said she was sexually molested. I guess the details was too painful to recall. She had said she tried to avoid that person as much as possible. She did tell me the person's first name, because she said couldn't stand that name for a long time, but later on she had a good high school friend with the same first name.

So I knew some and some I do not know about my wife past.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2021, 02:34 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Give her some time

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazzy1749 View Post
Over the years my wife had let it slip about some she had been intimate with, but never in much details or the count of how many...

...So I knew some and some I do not know about my wife past.
Don't push her, she'll tell you the rest when she's ready. Maybe soon, maybe never.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2021, 05:56 AM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife and I started dating when we were 16, I dated other girls too, but my wife. not so much, she said she always had her eyes set on me. So talking about her past was never much to say, so I thought. We went on a coast to coast car trip when we had been married over 25 years, we had our son with us one way, then we dropped him off at college and headed home. We had a lot of time to kill, mostly listened to music, then Oregon happened. I have told this story on OCC a few time, but I'll repeat it briefly, at the time you were not allowed to pump your own gasoline in Oregon, an attendant had to come out to do it. While the car was being filled I went in to get some sodas, on the way out I saw the attendant cleaning the windshield of our van, then he dropped his squeegee and was almost staring into the glass, he saw me coming and quickly moved on to finish fueling. I wondered what startled him, then I walked in front of the van, there was my wife, reading a book, she had on a jeans skirt, no panties, her shaved pussy on display.

I got in the van laughing, I told my wife what happened that the attendant seen her bare pussy on display, she acted embarrassed. I drove off, then she said she wanted to tell me something embarrassing, she hoped it didn't upset me. She went on the tell me of a "hobby" she has had for years of flashing men. We had some hotwife fantasies, but had never acted on them, I was very turned on at her revelations.

Over the next few thousand miles she told me of many other exposures and the times she had come close to having sex, mostly with people I knew. I have posted most of these before, and it might be reruns for some of you, but if interested I will post the details.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2021, 09:48 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts
Default Piecenick

Definitely repost the details.
Old 07-12-2021, 03:09 PM

Default Flashing wife Continued

While flashing the gas station was fun, my first question was if she flashed people I knew, she said "I was afraid you were going to ask me that". My best friend, Hank, was one of the first guys to have the pleasure, she said he was always giving her a once over, he tried to be coy about it, but if there was a chance of a peek, he would be looking, she said she liked that.

We had a toddler daughter and Hank was her godfather, he loved to get on the floor and play with her, my wife would join in. She said when she knew Hank was coming over, she would put on a low cut top and take her bra off, this was the way she usually dressed around the house, so I didn't notice anything different. I also would be facing toward the TV, football you know. Meanwhile my wife made sure to lean in a way that Hank could see her nipples down her blouse, she was still nursing, so they were very nice nipples. She said she caught him peeking many times, she loved that.

I had to ask, did Hank ever see your pussy? I could tell she was reluctant to answer, she said when I was on a work tour, which could last 1-2 weeks, if Hank stopped by she would ask him if he could watch the baby for a while so she could take a shower, Hank was always glad to play with her. She said one time she was in the shower and very horny since I'd been gone, masturbating in the shower helped a little.

This time she came out of the shower in her white robe, I still remember it, cotton and lightweight. She sat down to blow dry her hair in the room where they were, I'm sure he could see her nipples through the fabric. She said she was nude under her robe, she was sure he noticed, so in the process of drying hair her robe was working its iay open, she pretended not to notice. But from the look on Hanks face she knew he could see her boobs, then she said she was going to get dressed, when she stood up she knew from Hanks viewpoint her robe was open enough so her could see her pussy at eye level. She pretended to be telling the baby "mommy will be right back", while Hank was getting an eyeful.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2021, 05:19 PM

Default Bummed

So glad I get to read all of your stories. Early in our marriage, I wanted nothing to hear of her past sexual relationships. Now, she can remember very little. She went through a horrible stage of depression and anxiety and her memory blocked them out. Now I want to hear all of them. And she can not remember them. No doubt in my mind she is telling me the truth. Maybe one day, her mind will open back up to them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to funcpl77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2021, 05:23 AM

Default Flashing wife Continued

We were starting our way back across the country, my wife said she didn't realize that her flashing would excite me, but when I saw her flash the gas station attendant, and then I saw what he saw, wow. She asked me if we were still in Oregon, yes, she said I didn't have to wait until the tank was empty to fill up. I got the hint.

By this time we were in eastern Oregon about to cross into Idaho, I stopped at a gas station, she suggested I go get some soda's and chips and don't be so quick to come back. As I opened the van an attendant approached, I asked him to top it off, but this wasn't a 20 year old like last time, this was a guy about 35. So I went inside, bought some stuff, I stopped to look out the glass store front, the guy was chatting to my wife at her window, his back was to me, but I could see my wife smiling.

I went out and the guy saw me, got a straight face and walked away. I got in the van and drove off, I asked my wife what happened. She said when he saw my pussy he didn't almost faint like that kid did, he smiled at me and kept looking while he cleaned the windshield. Then he came around to my window, he told me he enjoyed the view and appreciated it, he said he'd like to see more, so I lifted my skirt up like it is now, I looked down, her skirt was up almost to her waist, she said then he asked me to spread my pussy, I did, I know he wanted to touch, but the you were walking up. He even asked if I was going to be in town for a while, I told him sorry.

We could stop and screw every time she got me hot, so I let her drive for a bit, I needed relief.

So I don't forget, next time is the night at the opera.

Tags
appendicitis, blowjobs

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022