Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2010, 04:52 AM

Thanked 99,751 Times in 7,693 Posts
Default Masturbation Technique

with a stuffed animal

This Is A Public Service

1. Cuddly cutie

I get a stuffed animal and rub my pussy against it and I tease myself for as long as I can stand it and then go crazy and then I have an awesome orgasm. I have been doing this since I was 6.

2. Teddilicious

I lay on my bed with nothing but panties on. I grab a teddy bear or other stuffed animal and spread my legs. I then put the teddy's face in my pussy and rub his head around. The thought of a cute innocent little teddy bear eating my pussy is a great turn on!

3.Stuffed up

Sometimes when I'm felling really horny, I get an old stuffed animal. If it is a small one, then I use the head, if it's a pretty big one, then I'll use the nose. I then press it against my clit and move it around in a circular motion. It's so cool!!!!!!

4. Teddy's vibrator

Put a hole in a teddy bear or a very old pillow, then but a vibrator in the hole, but make sure the hole is big enough for it, turn on the vibrator to full blast and sit on the vibrator like a dick and act like your have sex with it and you will have lots of fun

5. Miracle Tail

Get a stuffed animal with a tail and get on a body pillow on your back. Get one of those pillows that help you sit up in bed and put it on top of your body pillow. Look in the mirror and stuff the tail of the animal into your pussy! You will come in seconds!

6. Pooh Lover

I take my Winnie the Pooh bear and stick its nose up my pussy, and since its nose wiggles, it feels like he’s eating me!

7. On the nose

Grab a teddy bear or other stuffed animal with a plastic nose and get down on your hands and knees. Position the nose of the teddy bear on your clit and rock back and forth slowly build up speed. I can say from experience this feels amazing.

8. Soft & cuddly

Pillows and stuffed animals are fun! I wear a pair of silky black nylons and a skirted blue swim suit, then either hump the stuffed animal or pillows and watch myself in my closet mirrors. This gets me really excited....not that it takes much.

9. Furry friends

I'm still a virgin, so I absolutely love to masturbate. I started about 4 years ago and now I do it all the time. At night, when everyone has gone to bed, I lay down, spread my legs and rub my clit until I start to shudder and shake, which feels soooooo good. I have a teddy bear that vibrates when you pull the string in its back, so sometimes I use that on my clit instead of my fingers.

10.Can hardly ""bear"" it

I just love straddling a huge teddy bear. The soft touch tickles your clit and the orgasm is so intense it makes me go all stiff and start shaking. Try it!

more weird maturation tricks here
/http://www.mymasturbation.com/female/stuffed.htm

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrmarco For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s