uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-01-2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
We were living on the East Coast; I was on a business trip to San Diego. She flew out to meet me for the weekend, and when I met her at the arrival gate (this was back in the days before securuty zones), she stepped off the plane wearing only a short trench coat and heels, having made the entire flight that way. We made it as far as the nearest elevator before the coat came off.
Okay. That definitely needs a follow up with a lot more detail. A picture would be even better;-)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 08:50 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Default Trench Coat

Saw many ladies wearing only trench coats while waiting for their men to return from deployments. Favorite was one wearing fuck me heels and garter belt with tan nylons. Men almost always picked up their women exposing their asses!
Old 07-03-2019, 06:49 PM

Thanked 3,127 Times in 254 Posts
Default Naval Air Stations are great for this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peek View Post
Saw many ladies wearing only trench coats while waiting for their men to return from deployments. Favorite was one wearing fuck me heels and garter belt with tan nylons. Men almost always picked up their women exposing their asses!
That's right! Weather permitting, mine would run out on the tarmac wearing only a short tunic, barely covering her ass (no underwear, of course), and heels, sunglasses, and wedding ring. Just like all the other young wives! Sometimes, even the older wives, like the C.O.'s, would do this, for a morale boost. Some of those older ladies were quite ravishing in that same "standard" outfit! Nobody ever complained.

("A sexy woman is not always barely dressed, but a barely dressed woman is always sexy!"
Old 07-04-2019, 12:42 AM

When I use to work away and would be heading back home my wife would get herself ready, sometime I would get back to find her ready and waiting either walking about in stocking, suspenders and heels or sometimes laying on the bed in a sexy outfit or lingerie. She would put on ankle and wrist and manacles spreading her legs leaving me to attach the wrist manacles to the headboard. Depending on how horny and dirty she was feeling she would either be face up or face down with toys in a pussy and arse. Sometimes she would have blindfolded herself and I would just get home , find her and not say a word and just fuck her.

Added some picture just because she loves you perving over her
Attached Thumbnails
aIMG_0313.jpg   IMG_0659.jpg  

DSCF0020.jpg   IMG_1175.jpg  

IMG_1176.jpg   IMG_1179.jpg  

Old 07-06-2019, 04:13 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Apart for just a little too long

My wife and I had been separated for some months from one another while I was working out of state. We were both excited when she planned a trip to travel 2,000+ miles for a visit with me. On the day of her arrival, I traveled to pick her up at the airport. It was obvious from the initial greeting that we both had built up a real sexual energy between us during the months of absence from each other. While on the 75-mile drive from the airport back to the motel where I had been staying, she started kissing on my neck and then began rubbing my dick on the outside of my pants. She said, “I can certainly tell you missed me!” I acknowledged that comment by reaching over and started unbuttoning her blouse. I was pleased to find out that she was braless. As I released the last button and uncovered those two massive boobies, I took a look and breathed a sigh. She asked, “Did you miss these too?” I replied, “Oh, yeah!” Then I spent the next five or so miles massaging those babies for all they were worth. Both boobs were totally exposed as we traveled down the Interstate. As we passed truck after truck, the drivers had a great view of those tits from their high perch above our car. My wife didn’t bother to cover up as we passed the numerous trucks on our route. Many got a good enough view that they honked as we passed them. My wife just smiled and laughed as the horns blew. She never once bothered to cover up, as she was enjoying the boob massage too much to interrupt it. Pretty soon, I moved my hand below her waist and under the mini skirt she was wearing. Again, I was pleasantly surprised to find that she was commando. I began to rub her shaved pussy and worked my finger into the pool of love. She was honestly as horny as she had ever been. That pussy was wet and throbbing. I began to provide her with a slow fingering that increased in rhythm with each mile we traveled. She pulled her skirt up around her waist, thus exposing her clean slit as she reared back in the seat to provide for a deeper fingering and faster speed. She began to climax several times as my finger massage did its magic. Again, we were passing 18-wheelers as sped along I-20. It seemed that there was a truck caravan on the road that day. We must have passed a hundred or more trucks with each driver hanging out the window to have a view of my wife’s boobs and pussy as we passed them. I soon began to realize that they were using their CB’s to give notice ahead to watch for the red Chevy with the near-naked woman getting a boob and pussy massage while traveling down the road. As my wife had become hornier and hornier and hotter and hotter, she had stripped off her blouse, and only had her skirt on which was bunched around her waist. So she might as well have been nude. She didn’t seem to mind that she was giving quite a show to the truckers. Her horny condition surpassed her modesty concerns she might have had. This mode of sexual play continued all the way to the motel. Even as we pulled into town and were stopped at red lights with cars and pickup trucks next to us, our sexual action continued with many stares coming our direction. But my wife ignored every look as she totally enjoyed the sexual stimulation she was receiving. As we pulled into the motel parking lot and braked to a stop in front of my first floor room, I noticed two couples on the balcony immediately above our car. They had a very good view of us through my windshield. I had continued my wife’s finger fuck all the way into the parking space. With the audience above, I was withdrawing my finger from my wife’s pussy. However, she said, “Don’t stop. I am climaxing again – keep going!” Who was I not to follow orders, as I returned to the project at hand. As my wife climaxed, “ She called out breathlessly, “Oh, my God – oh, my God – this is a huge one!!!” Of course, she said it loudly enough for the balcony audience to hear. Then she relaxed a little just before she leaned over and unzipped my pants, pulled out my dick and started giving me a blow job. She sucked and sucked with head bobbing up and down. I was so horny that I hardly cared that we had the balcony audience. I saw smiles and heard laughter as my wife’s sex act continued. My cock finally exploded in my wife’s mouth. She swallowed most every drop as she drained me into oblivion. I had noted that our audience had a great view of her uncovered ass (her skirt was still up around her waist), and the rear of her smooth, soft, wet pussy. As she raised up, she smiled and wiped the few drops of cum with the back of her hand from her red lips. Then she said, “Did you miss me?” I acknowledged that I had. Then she said, “Let’s go into that room of yours, and see if you can get that big boy up again and fuck my ever-loving brains out." She didn’t even bother to put her blouse back on as we got out of the car and quickly headed into the room with our balcony audience whooping, whistling and hollering over the topless woman and guy with his pants unzipped. Apparently they must have enjoyed the show almost as much as my horny wife. And, by the way, I did get it up and fucked her brains out!
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0257 (3).JPG  
Old 08-13-2019, 08:53 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I love it when a woman's libido takes over from common sense and she has to have it now. One time we were on a car trip and when we stopped for gas I saw a rack of cheap romance novels, one of them was obviously about a male dom and a female submissive, my wife's very strong kink, so I bought it and stuck it in my pocket. Once we were on the road again I told her I had a present for her and I gave her the book.

She immediately started reading it, within 15 minutes she was stroking her clit on the outside of her jeans. A short time later she said "I know we planned on driving a few more hours, but if you don't get to a motel and fuck me now, I'll flag down someone who will."

She had that book in her nightstand for years.

Another time she called me while I was at work, she had been on a trip for a week. She said "I'm on the way home from the airport, meet me at the house in 20 minutes, I'm very horny and I need to borrow your cock for a few minutes."
That quote really reminded me. “I know we planned on driving a few more hours, but if you don't get to a motel and fuck me now, I'll flag down someone who will."

When a woman gets that worked up. We like to play with blindfolds sometime and roleplay me having another guy take her pussy. She gets really going sometimes. Especially fun at hotels. I don’t know, but hotel sex is so good. One time not too long ago we pretended I picked her up in the bar and we were back in the room. On a trip to visit family, hours from home. I had her on all fours and slowly fucking while she played our game.

A little later, she just snaps and says “I’ll fuck anyone you want right now, but I need to be pounded”. Wow, it was like a red flag in front of a bull. I fucked her harder than ever, she’s moaning up a storm. People in rooms near us must have enjoyed that. I wish I had stopped and gone and found a young stud to see if she as serious.

I love getting her that worked up, because just needs it. I’ve made her let me take pics of her to, because she’s so ready.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:06 AM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 417 Posts

The wife was so horny that she squirted over and over and over through masturbation on a balcony overlooking grounds and then a road.
It wasn't just a one session squirt. And there was plenty. I had to wash down the balcony after we finished because there was so much!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2020, 12:55 PM

Thanked 2,788 Times in 211 Posts

The wife was so horny that she slipped my dick in while we watched a concert on the beach while surrounded by many other people. She popped but I had to wait.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:07 AM

Thanked 2,647 Times in 612 Posts
Default bar stool

........she let me finger her clit n pussy in the bar. She left big puddle on the stool til it ran off onto the floor.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2020, 08:26 AM

Thanked 29,757 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default she was so horny

that when she met her new friend for the first time she wire a Jean skirt. No panties under the skirt and she let him start by rubbing her thigh and eventually to her pussy. the waitor got an eyeful.

She took him back to the truck where he could have more fun.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida