uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2018, 09:05 AM

Thanked 34,685 Times in 2,301 Posts

When we were both 20, we got married. We had been together for 9 months at that time so she was separated from her wild sex life a relatively short time. There were 2 guys at our wedding who I knew were her ex lovers. Even after we were married guys kept hitting on her with some of them being ex-boyfriends. We would be out in a bar (legal drinking at the time was 18) and they would come up and talk to her and sometimes ask her to dance. There were times when I got a bit jealous.
Shortly after we were married we attending a ZZ Top concert. Were were sitting bleacher seats near the floor waiting for the music to start when these 2 guys walked in front of us. They both were wearing denim jackets with biker gang patches on them. My wife nudged me and said I told me, "I went out with that guy."
I asked her, "Which one?"
She told me, "The one with the long black hair and beard."*
That she went out with a member of bike club kind of took be aback because she was a little hippie girl. It just seemed out of character. I remember sitting there thinking she must have been turned on by "bad boys". I recall feeling pangs of jealousy when she told me. I didn't respond for awhile but eventually my curiosity got the best of me. I finally asked her, "How long did you go out with him?" She told me she only went out with him a few times. I asked her a few other questions and finally she leaned in and told me about a time they were at a party and he took her into a bedroom where they took off their clothes started having sex. She told me she was on top of him riding his cock when she felt another pair of hands stroking her bare ass. This startled her and when she looked back in the dark this strange guy was naked and on his knees behind her. She could not make out his face nor did she recognize his voice. She asked, "What's going on?" Her lover who still had his bare cock buried deep inside her sweet pussy told her "He's my buddy, I thought you would be into it." She told him she really didn't like the idea but they tried to talk her into it.*
She told me the stranger started fingering her asshole and it felt like he was pushing some kind of lube into her. The entire time her boyfriend was steadily screwing her pussy. After a bit of this she finally said what the hell and decided to let it happen. As her boyfriend continued screwing her tight pussy, his friend started working his bare cock into her asshole.
She told me that no matter what, having 2 cocks inside her that night just didn't work out. Her ass was so tight that it hurt like hell as they tried to double penetrate her. I didn't get many details after that but I she did indicate that she spent the rest of the night with them.
For some reason when she told me this story I was turned on along with feeling jealous. The idea that she willing tried to let a faceless stranger fuck her ass while being screwed in the pussy by her boyfriend aroused me. With her looks, she could have her choice of men and here she was being a total sl*t with two bikers, one she didn't even know what he looked like.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:18 PM

My wife also told about a music festival she attended about a year before we met. She had hopped in a car with a guy she was seeing along with his friend. They had heard of the music festival 300 miles away so on a whim they decided to go to it. Once they got with a few miles from the event the traffic got so bad they would have to walk in. Her boyfriend didn't want to leave his car roadside so he and his friend decided to not go the concert after all. My wife on the other hand wanted to go so got out and struck out on her own. On the way, she hooked up with this guy from Germany and they walked into together. Once there they met up with his friends who had a big tent set up.
This story kind of surprised me as how adventuresome she was and how I could not believe the guy just dropped her off to go on alone. It all seemed so risky to me. They way she described the whole weekend was kind of flowery and innocent but the bottom line was she ended up fucking the German guy and running around the whole time topless and at times totally nude. She told me that she had sex or sucked the cocks of other guys she met at the show. She wasn't specific how many but she did said that while most of the guys were pretty good and just gawked at her, some did grab a feel of her tits, ass and pussy. There was lots of drugs and alcohol involved.
When the concert was over, she and the German guy as well as this older long haired man hitchhiked together. She was trying to get home to her parents house but the German guy only went part way while she continued on with the other man. As mentioned, he was older, she thought probably in his early 40s and had been hitchhiking around the country. She described his as having long graying hair and a salt and pepper beard. It sounded like he was essentially homeless. On the way they spent a few night off the road in the woods in a small tent he carried. Needles to say she also had sex with him as they traveled. I did some mental tallying up of the guys she hooked up with during that trip. Counting the original boyfriend she started out with and the German guy along with the others I figured she had sex with at least 6-8 different men...maybe more. While she wasn't totally specific, I think this took place over about 6 days or so. When I asked her to be specific, she keeps it vague how many. Maybe she is embarrassed at how many she was with or was too fucked up to remember, who knows.
Old 04-14-2018, 02:46 PM

She also told me about her trip she took to North Carolina to visit a female friend when she was barely 18. This was before her New York adventure which occurred on her return trip from N.C.
When she was there she stayed with her friend who were renting a beach house. They were more or less living communally, along with her friend there was a couple staying there where the woman was several months pregnant and there were 2 other guys. Other people came and went and there seemed to be a constant party. At times 4 or 5 people slept in the same bed. She immediately hooked up with one of the guys and screwed him on the first night there. She also had sex with other guys who came by.
She was having a good time so she decided to stay for awhile. She took a job as a waitress and the owner who she said was was married and probably in his 40s made moves on her almost immediately. A few days after she started working for him he took her into a restroom in his restaurant, locked the door and proceeded to fuck her on the floor. She described him as a short man with a pretty big cock. She ended up having sex with him almost every day she worked. He had her stay after closing and they had sex all over the restaurant. Some nights she would have sex with him and then go back to the beach house and have sex with another guy...sometimes more than one. I seemed like she spread her ass around pretty well during the month or so she was there. She got homesick after awhile and hopped the bus that eventually led to her stay over in New York with the black man.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tomkat2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 02:54 PM

Thanked 3,450 Times in 246 Posts

At the risk of my wife seeing this and likely starting an argument, but I have a STRONG feeling she is not telling me everything. I don't know for a fact, but there is a gut feeling that she is not telling me everything as I have told her about me. According to her, she was nearly a saint and she never masturbated, fantasized, or anything until she met me (at 17). Although she was young when we met and I do believe I was her first, I do not believe she didn't "experiment" with friends or play kid type sex games (show me yours...) and find it hard to believe she never masturbated. She claims the first time she masturbated was after we were married several years.

She now is pretty "normal" and willing to do a lot of things she previously would not.

So that is my story reference the wifes openness about her past.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ED Eddie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 03:34 PM

As I said, when my wife started telling me about her sexual past early on in our relationship I felt jealousy and was disturbed but soon became turned on by the idea. I also felt the same when she told me about an affair she had about 4 years after we were married. One night we were talking and the subject of sex came up. I remember she had a funny expression on her face and she asks me, "Have you slept with another woman since we have been together?"
I was surprised at the question and while I had not, I felt like I when I told her no I wasn't that convincing. I wondered why she brought it up so after a bit of awkwardness I asked her if she had ever slept with someone else. She was silent and stared off for what seemed like forever before she finally says softly, "Yes, I have."
I felt like the floor of my stomach fell out and I remember feeling light headed. I had all I could do to reply but I asked her, "How long ago did it happen and who was it?"
She told me, "It happened recently, a few months ago and he's no one you know."
"Is he the only one?" I inquired.
"Yes." She replied.*
"Who is it?" I asked her again.
I remember she didn't answer right away but proceeded to tell me that he was a guy in a night class she was taking at the university to complete her degree. I then asked her why she did it and I remember her telling me, "When I met him he was friendly and talked to me before and after the class and always sat near me. After a number of weeks of this, he asked me to out for a drink. I decided to go out with him. Lately you have been very busy with work and when not doing that you were hanging around with your friends more and more so I felt ignored."
"Did this happen after your class?" I asked her.
"Yes." She told me. This meant I was home watching our daughter when she met him, this made me feel funny.
"Did you sleep with him that first date?" I asked her, feeling terrible.*
She replied, "No, I told him I had to think about it. I thought of our marriage and everything else. He really did hustle me that night but told me that it was up to me so we left it at that."
"When did you sleep with him?" I asked her.
She tells me, "Well, I went home after having drinks with him the first time and decided that I probably wouldn't go out with him again, too much was at stake. The next week I went to class and he asks me out again for drinks and for some reason I agreed. It was that night that I went back to his place to make love. Do you remember me calling you up and saying I was going to be late because I was going out with my friend Jackie for a few drinks?"
I did remember that call and now I felt like a fool. My mind was swirling with questions I wanted to ask her. I remember feeling angry and jealous but I was also fascinated and wanted to know more. I remember thinking to myself, "Christ, we use a diaphragm for birth control. How did that work out?"
I asked her "What did you use for birth control?"
She was quiet for what seemed like forever before telling me, "It was pretty spontaneous so we didn't use anything that first time. I used my diaphragm the other times we had sex."
I was shocked by this and even though I feared the answer I asked her, "He at least used a condom, didn't he?"
"No, nothing." She replied quietly.
I told her I couldn't believe she did such a risky thing. I then asked her how long this went on and how many times they screwed. She told me they got together about 6 times before she decided to call it off when the semester ended.
I then had another thought and asked her if he was a black or white man. I remember she got a little perturbed with me and told me, "What difference would that make now?" I didn't really have a comeback so I didn't pursue that line of questioning again even though she never really answered that question.*
As we talked about her affair I found myself having a raging erection and we made love frantically that night. I kept thinking about how I had eaten her pussy where his bare cock had been. Had I gone down on her and made love to her some of the same nights he had done the same? I think I felt I had to reclaim her body and to establish that I was the alpha male in her life. I felt for the first time in a long time I had to compete with someone and it was a turn on for me. I kept visualizing his bare cock sliding in and out of her pretty little pussy. It also turned me on thinking of him ejaculating inside her unprotected pussy that first time, that is where my semen belonged, not his. The idea of thousands of his strange sperm swimming around inside her, racing to get her pregnant did turn me on for some reason and still does.
I did apologize to her for neglecting her needs and as far as I know, she has never sneaked around since then. Thinking back on the affair, I should hot have been surprised considering how oversexed she was before and after we met. We made love nearly every day early on in our relationship, she needed it. She was a very cute petite woman (still is in my eyes!) with and ass to die for and men did hit on her frequently. I should have paid more attention to her.*
Old 04-15-2018, 04:29 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Yes she is

Lisa my wife Lisa has told me everything she did before we started dating. It's a pretty short history. Before me she had one long term boyfriend. In the three years or so they dated, the furthest he got was feeling her up under her shirt and a little dry humping with jeans on while they were making out. Before that boyfriend she had gone on a total of two dates with two other guys and nothing at all happened.

After she broke up with him and during the period we had gone on a couple of dates but before we were a couple she went on a few more dates with a couple of guys but again the guys got nowhere. She was a late bloomer and it took a long time before I got anywhere with her to.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2020, 11:21 AM

Thanked 1,634 Times in 550 Posts
Send a message via AIM to pk1729 Send a message via Yahoo to pk1729

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantroop View Post
Wished I had known her in her 20's.
That period of time people seemed to be more open to sex
not that we haven't had fun but we are slowing down which is a shame.
I'm sure Model T and us could have been great friends.
Soooooo, want to play with her.😈😈😈😈😈👅👅👅👅👅👅😘😘😘😘😘
Old 11-19-2020, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Sounds like we both have exceptional ladies. Sorry to hear about Dollie's health. Bet it was a great period in your lifes when you guys were active.

My wife started very early being submissive to her dominate husband so she has quite a history. I just wished I had known her in her 20's and had been one of the Deer Hunting guys. She told me she loved being the center of attention for all those guys, having her husband telling her to be submissive to the guys and he enjoying watching her getting laid or ganged.

As we too are getting older we still have some fun times occasionally were she can enjoy 1,2 or 3 of my male friends.
We have found it a win-win for everybody. She gets to have a few orgasms and worn out, I get a great show, and the guys get an additional piece of ass that helps kept their marriages intact as they know she will not fall in love and it's only sex to her.

Hope Dollie gets better in the future.
I dream of playing with her😈😈😈😈😈😈
Old 11-19-2020, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Getting of the theme of the thread but this is a pic of of her with a guy that invited us to meet at a motel.
Fun was had by all.
Super. Love the black stockings too. It would be heaven to have those legs around me as I feasted on her wet, sloppy c&$#. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
I dream of playing with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to pk1729 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2020, 11:32 AM

Quote:
I appreciate the interest and the nice comments about her. I really don't think we would be enough for a thread.
Lucky Guy. Would love to see any photos of her in her 20s as well as present. She keeps my dick hard with every post.😈😈😈😈😈😈

Last edited by Turtle; 11-23-2020 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pk1729 For This Useful Post:

Tags
appendicitis, blowjobs

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV