uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-24-2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
There are lots of nude spas. Best thing is that they are coed and lots of normal girls visit. Actually it's usually 50/50 girls/men, with the majority of the girls younger than 30 and naked.

They exist in Germany, Norway, Holland and probably lots of other European countries
Norway isn't unisex though but the others are. I'd really love to go to one of these when there are tourist girls who aren't expecting to have to go nude but are effectively forced into it when they arrive. It would be so hot to see these girls who have only ever been naked in front of a very select few having to strip butt naked and seeing how embarrassed they are. Especially good if they try to get away with the bikini but are made to remove it. If any one can recommend a particular sauna anywhere where I'm most likely to see this or tell of any such experiences you may have had I'd love to hear them

I actually have a Tunisian friend this happened to and you could never imagine her going nude in public in any circumstances. Must really stand out having a darker skin, and as places like Germany have a lot of refugees from places like Syria I wonder how often something like this occurs. They'd be completely shocked but might feel compelled to have to comply with the rules or even excited to do something as taboo as exposing themselves in a safe environment where no one will ever know.

Last edited by sebsationally; 06-24-2017 at 04:05 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 07:37 AM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
Norway isn't unisex though but the others are. I'd really love to go to one of these when there are tourist girls who aren't expecting to have to go nude but are effectively forced into it when they arrive. It would be so hot to see these girls who have only ever been naked in front of a very select few having to strip butt naked and seeing how embarrassed they are. Especially good if they try to get away with the bikini but are made to remove it. If any one can recommend a particular sauna anywhere where I'm most likely to see this or tell of any such experiences you may have had I'd love to hear them

I actually have a Tunisian friend this happened to and you could never imagine her going nude in public in any circumstances. Must really stand out having a darker skin, and as places like Germany have a lot of refugees from places like Syria I wonder how often something like this occurs. They'd be completely shocked but might feel compelled to have to comply with the rules or even excited to do something as taboo as exposing themselves in a safe environment where no one will ever know.
Been to vacation in Norway. This place in Norway is unisex and nude every say except Tuesdays: https://thfwfll.no (replace every f with e).

Also this place is mandatory nude last Sunday every month: https://ferrisbed.no (replace every e with a). First place is best with most visitors and nude almost every day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 10:43 AM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 272 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
Have you ever seen a friends wife/GF's pussy, and how did that happen?

I've seen my best friends GF once. Let's call her M. Short girl, about 160cm tall and dark hair. Skinny. We were at a party, and for some reason due to casual play, I joined a friend (girl) and M to the bathroom for peeing. M said "don't look", but I did catch a glimpse while she sat down. She had a nicely shaven slit, no inner labia on outside.

Also a few times my friends have seen my GFs bits:
- Before my GF started going pantyless, I lifted her once in a black loose minidress, rear towards my mate. I saw him lookng down at her pink thong tightly holding the pussy.

- At a party my GF was wearing a tight minidress, bare legs, with french hole panties (just chains at the bottom, open). I jokingly said "look for *something*, my GF is sitting on it". One of my mates took it literally, lifted her up under her knees and looked under. He must've seen her bare vagina .

- Once at a bar my GF sat next to my mate. With black tight miniskirt and white top. She was changing place and sat on his laps for q few seconds in the process. She told me afterwards the skirt rode up causing her to sit bare-bummed on his lap. A few minutes later I caught one of my friends looking ahead, but his eyes were in a completely other direction at my GFs croch. Obviously discretely looking. I looked, her skirt had ridden up so that the shaved area was clearly visible. Altough she had legs closed, so no slit to be seen.

Now I wonder how to show her off even more

Attached a few pics of her.
Your Gf is very sexy. Please show more of her.....
The Following User Says Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2018, 11:47 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default A one-time experience

I am friends with this couple who the wife has a very large frame, but not overweight. She is slightly over six feet tall, with looong legs and beautifully-shaped breasts (enhanced). After she had the enhancement I used to tease her that now she had them she should be proud of them and at least show them to me. She always laughed it off.

One day we were having a pool party at their house. This is not a group that there is any casual nudity. Although from other posts of mine you can see I have other friends that nudity and more is common. Anyway she had on an old bathing suit she had from when she was heavier.

It was a one-piece. When she bent over anyone could get a good look at them, but not see nipples. The crotch area was also loose and I could catch a glimpse of a bit of lip once in a while. She and I happened to be in the house at he same time coincidentally to pee and refill drinks. I commented to her that if she didn't watch it one of those "beauties" was going to fall out and I'd get my wish.

She laughed and walked away to the bathroom. A couple minutes later she calls me come to her. I walked into the bathroom where she was. She was standing there with the shoulder straps down. She said, "Here's your big chance - enjoy", and she pulled her bathing suit top down to her waist as I gaped in awe.

She stood there for almost a minute displaying them proudly then said, "Well you might as well see it all." and dropped her bathing suit to her ankles. Then asked if I liked what I saw. I was speechless and mumbled approval. Then continuing totally out of character she says, "Ok, my turn."

Without hesitation I pushed my bathing suit down to my ankles allowing her to see my cock slowly starting to rise. We heard noise in the kitchen and quickly put our suits back on and walked separately into the kitchen. She later said to me that now we got that out of the way let's not bring up that subject again. And it never has been except for an occasional wink or smile.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:22 PM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife does some volunteer art lessons for inner city youth, the the other teacher is a much younger woman (we're 60's, she's late 30's). We got to be friends with her and her husband, he has a tech business as do I. Lisa is pretty, not a knockout model type, but pretty with a nice figure.

Last summer my wife invited them over to swim, Lisa came but her husband was out of town. She wore a modest one piece suit, they talked art, I did the grilling and made a pitcher of sangria. After we ate we were just sitting and taking, more accurately, I was listening to them talk, and it was getting a little warm. I suggested getting back in the pool and Lisa piped in "do y'all skinny dip when you're alone?"

My wife told the truth, 'not always, but sometimes', LIsa said "well don't let me stop you, I hate wearing a bathing suit". Lisa pealed her suit off, did a little pirouette, and jumped in the pool. My wife followed suit, or un-suit, and after I refilled the glasses, I did too.

The next time they came over together there were no preliminaries, but I did have some robes ready for outside the pool.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:10 AM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Fun night out

My best friend S and his fiance T scooped me up one night to go drink with them. I'd known T for a few years before they met, and she'd always been very conservative and didnt flaunt anything. Well they had jello shots she'd made like a week before and they were stout. After a few she b*tched about being hot, went and changed into a baggy tee that came to mid thigh. Me and S were playing a board game in the floor and she plopped down in the recliner behind him, at which point I saw she had taken her panties off when she changed. She sat with one leg propped over the other still drinking watching tv while we played. I kept casually glancing as every single time she adjusted i got a quick glimpse of her shaved mound and a hint of her lips.

This went on for an hour or two, a few games, before she started getting a bit tired. Not thinking of what she might be showing she finally gave me a great view. She stretched her legs and gave me a straight view of her tiny petite vaj, it was adorable with her chubby thighs framing it. I figured she'd fold her legs backup but no, she sat with her legs out and spread apart and dozed off. Needless to say I was distracted until he finally called it a night.

A little while later, after listening to them screwing like crazy, she got up to come get a bottle of water, She had thrown her robe on, but didnt even bother tying it. Laying on the couch, I pretended to sleep watching her boobs swing in and out of view and really loved the bent over shot as she reached in the fridge, showing her lips, from behind, spread open
Old 04-14-2018, 01:29 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

As swingers active in the lifestyle it is not uncommon to see another man's wife naked or for another guy to see my wife naked. The exceptions are the times one of us gets to see somebody who is not in the lifestyle caught naked and obviously flushed from the experience.

This past March I was lucky enough to have such an encounter. I was helping a good friend get his sailboat situated up on the Chesapeake Bay as he was trying to get from Norfolk to Baltimore. He went aground just to the North of the Potomac and was towed into a marina off the bay. He needed to get his boat to Baltimore and asked for help so I went as I have much more experience at sailing than he does and also own a sailboat and have navigated the waters he needed to travel on several occasions. He was nervous and I told him we had it under full control.

I flew up to DC and rented a car from Enterprise dropping it near Solomon's Island to meet him. The boat had not suffered any damage as he feared and I told him we were ready to depart the next morning as I charted our two day course. The next morning I got us up North of the bay bridge and we anchored overnight in a cove. That night we sat our and grilled steaks and had three bottles of wine. My friends wife was normally shy and I really knew very little about her. As the wine flowed and we sat out she became much more social than usual. For the time of year it was chilly but unusually warm for Maryland. My friend's wife went below deck and was gone for some time and my friend voiced he was concerned about her.

I had to use the head so I said I would check up on her while I went below deck. As I got near the head I peered into the front room that was open to the galley and head His wife was laying on the bed seemingly out of it. she was on her stomach and had her legs parted giving me an ample view and shot of her very nice hair covered pussy along with her ass while she was totally naked.

My friends wife was 41 years old and in her usual clothing was not much to look at. But naked she was a real hottie. After using the head I finally went back above deck and told my friend she was fine and seemed to be passed out in bed. It was only after he went below that he saw she was naked. He asked if I was offended and I told him no, his wife was a hot woman. Strangely, he invited me into the forward room where his wife was still lying naked and asked if I wanted to touch her. I did not want to jeopardize our long friendship and declined despite some incentives from my friend and went back to sleep on the alone. I hate to pass up an opportunity but was not sure how they would both feel in the morning.

The next day we continued and nothing more was ever said or discussed. In the next day and a half I did see his wife fully naked at least four more times but hesitated not knowing if it was truly innocent or a set up for more.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 01:51 AM

I previously wrote a story in another similar thread (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=170033) that also happens to fit the title of this thread
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
As swingers active in the lifestyle it is not uncommon to see another man's wife naked or for another guy to see my wife naked. The exceptions are the times one of us gets to see somebody who is not in the lifestyle caught naked and obviously flushed from the experience.
Glad to see you two back. Love your posts and pictures of your beautiful wife.
The Following User Says Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5