Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Will you download and/or save a picture without the woman's face in it?
Yes, plain and simple. Faces don't matter to me. 40 8.79%
Yes, but only if she has a GREAT body. The rest of the time, I need to see her face. 120 26.37%
No, never. I always need to see her face. 242 53.19%
It depends. (If you choose this, please post a response explaining.) 30 6.59%
It doesn't matter to me either way. 19 4.18%
None of these options fit me. (Again, please explain down below.) 4 0.88%
Voters: 455. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2012, 02:46 AM

I voted it doesn't matter. Would normally have voted no, never but then I came across a woman in Ladies of OCC and after seeing her pics and videos and finding out why she doesn't show her face it changed my mind. So to those who voted no, never you should at least find out why she chooses to hide her face. You may be missing out on a special lady.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:07 AM

Thanked 5,285 Times in 373 Posts

Personally, if there is no face, I skip past the photos.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:44 AM

Thanked 177,112 Times in 18,893 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhump View Post
I voted it doesn't matter. Would normally have voted no, never but then I came across a woman in Ladies of OCC and after seeing her pics and videos and finding out why she doesn't show her face it changed my mind. So to those who voted no, never you should at least find out why she chooses to hide her face. You may be missing out on a special lady.
Can you please post a link to the post where she explains?

Thanks

Fango
Old 03-04-2012, 04:51 AM

Thanked 18,960 Times in 468 Posts
Default It depends

I find a good smile or twinkling eyes more or a turn on than the legend of Sleepy Hollow. Finding these depends on the lady being willing to show her face while not fully dressed. If she is not willing or able to risk public exposure, then her wishes should be paramount.

I would, of course, download pics taken from the rear, but these cannot show faces, unless the lady has turned it to the camera. So yes, faces are important, but not essential.

Just plain body parts without context is like browsing a catalogue of car parts. Browse until you find what you need, but you don't read it for your viewing pleasure.
Most of my posts are gleaned from here and there. If yours happened to have been either here or there and I have inadvertantly used or swept it up, please consider this an acknowledgement of your prior posting. Thanks, Ally.

http://www.literotica.com/s/delicious-thoughts-1
Old 03-10-2012, 05:26 PM

Default response to poll

I feel that the person's face is better to see in the pic, for me, it is because there is a certain 'thrill' in that there is a real, but slim chance of encountering that person out in public.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:03 PM

Thanked 366,736 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default I'M DEFINITELY A FACE GUY...

However, I don't mind a good body shot that just focuses on an ass or breasts- even the gynecologist close up shots are fine. I'll tell you what I pass on though is the shots where the woman's face is distorted with black bars or blurs or whatever. It's not hard to hide a face during a photo shoot just by the way she is posed- and it looks so much better. The bars and blurs make your model look as if a damned graffiti artist has defaced her. (No offense intended to all you damned graffiti artists out there.)
Old 04-02-2012, 03:54 PM

Thanked 468,043 Times in 21,555 Posts
Default We Need Some Exemplars

A few examples of face no face would be nice.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:39 PM

Thanked 7,585 Times in 833 Posts
Default yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiginch View Post
A few examples of face no face would be nice.
i tried that but my posts was deleted
Old 04-02-2012, 10:57 PM

Thanked 3,159 Times in 356 Posts

Much depends on the context. First, I will never download a photo when the face has been totally obscured by a radical distortion like a whirlpool swirl or an extreme pinch/punch treatment. The distortion becomes the focus point and detracts from the subject. I would prefer that the subject just turn away. However, I do not object to a light blurring or black stripe across the upper face. I also do not object to masks of the Lone Ranger variety. I understand that in this PC world, there are personal risks about being ID'd on an adult site.

Most of us here are reasonably nice people, but we have seen how some people use sites like this to cause public humiliation as a way to take revenge for perceived offenses. For example, I would hate to hear about one of our OCC Ladies getting fired from their job because somebody just wanted to get even.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:00 AM

It depends.
Generally I would want the face in most cases, but if there was someone else in the photo and the person without the face wasn't a central part of the action, it might work. But I can't see that being a real regular occurence.
It also applies to censored faces. I generally don't bother with them either.
Without the face the "person" isn't there, just a part of their body, and I'm still a bit too much of a romantic to have sex or sexuality devalued to just the anatomy.
I do understand the need though for people to remain anonymous. I'm not sure what the best solution to that problem is, as it's a genuine concern that shouldn't be disregarded. I guess either very mild blurring, or a turned head, or hair across the face perhaps? Not really sure though. Eyes especially are amazing, I love to be able to see the person's eyes.

Last edited by TJ McDon; 04-10-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Tags
face, query

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009