uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-15-2015, 03:21 PM

Thanked 3,743 Times in 103 Posts
Default Sharing wife's pics in person with another guy

I have done this many times. I enjoy hearing the guy's lewd comments about her as he sees her naked and sucking and fucking. Sometimes this leads to jacking off together and more. I wonder if anyone else enjoys this.
Old 11-15-2015, 05:39 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinluv View Post
I have done this many times. I enjoy hearing the guy's lewd comments about her as he sees her naked and sucking and fucking. Sometimes this leads to jacking off together and more. I wonder if anyone else enjoys this.
I enjoy jacking off. About 50 years ago, when I was 15, I did some jacking off together. Somehow we got it wrong and contested who could come first rather than who had staying power. But teenagers will be teenagers. I can't say I have ever experienced more and, until you explain what "more" is, I can't tell you whether I enjoyed it. It all sounds more appropriate to a gay forum thana chicks forum. But who am I to say.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2015, 02:35 AM

Thanked 8,369 Times in 553 Posts

Not so much The jacking off together but showing photos in person, definitely. My only problem is no audience. I think some guys can be reluctant to share their interest with others.
I know some who would love to see my wife naked but wouldn't admit it to me, and outwardly dissaprove of me showing them. The trouble is it's the only safe way of showing pics.
The thought of showing my entire collection to someone in person is only a dream, I guess I neeed new friends!

Quote:
Old 11-16-2015, 08:33 AM

Thanked 3,209 Times in 182 Posts

I've done this more than few times (showing pic no jacking) usually when I'm on vacation w/o wife or traveling for business. Usually in bars. Most guys don't believe that my wife and I have done some of the things we've done so when they call bullshit I pull out the cell phone with the pics
Old 11-17-2015, 05:50 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
I realize that this potentially a controversial subject but I'm curious as to how many other husbands have desired or done this. When one guy offered to have me jerk him off while he watched my wife's videos, I found it extremely arousing and submissive to get him off. In future meetings I offered the same to others and eventually sucked the cocks of the viewers many times. I realize that this is not for everyone but would like to know the extent of others experience with this without starting a war of words over the gay aspect.
Well, mikeinluv, you appear to have come out of the closet as a raging bisexual. Good for you and it sounds like you are enjoying it. But you are a hair's breadth away from having the forum thought police asking what has this to do with chicks and banning the thread. So to help you out, have you ever done any MMF with you wife? Have you eventold her about your extracurricular activities? Curious, salacious minds want to know.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2015, 03:20 PM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default I proved it to them

I had been at a couples house swimming in their pool. She had a killer body. She went in the house to get us fresh drinks and he showed me a few nude pics of her - he had done this before a few times.

She came back and looked at his phone. Seeing her nude pics she looked at me and said, "Do those pics get you horny?" Jokingly I said, "How about if I show you how horny those pics make me?" Without giving her a chance to answer I lowered my swim trunks revealing my semi-boner.

She responded that she realized I did. We didn't have sex together, but would play around a little now and again. We never bothered to wear swim suits together after that.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
Not so much The jacking off together but showing photos in person, definitely. My only problem is no audience. I think some guys can be reluctant to share their interest with others.
I know some who would love to see my wife naked but wouldn't admit it to me, and outwardly dissaprove of me showing them. The trouble is it's the only safe way of showing pics.
The thought of showing my entire collection to someone in person is only a dream, I guess I neeed new friends!
I'll be your new friend

If you want to chat hit me up on YIM
big_prick69@yahoo.com

Without nipples, titties would be pointless
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2015, 03:17 PM

Question Tall tale from a gay guy...

Quote:

"this leads to jacking off together and more"... sorry but this is totally gay activity. I assume the "and more" means BJ or butt fuck!! "I have done this many times"... not too many married men show nude wife pics "MANY times" unless there is a problem. Occasionally I can understand... unless those same guys are likely targets for your gay activity. At best it would be extremely immature. BUT... just my opinion
Old 11-20-2015, 02:50 PM

Default My first time showing off the wife

I have done this a couple times with two different friends.

The first time it happened around 10 or 11 years ago when we were visiting some very good friends who had moved away a few years earlier. I had known her since I was in 6th grade and had always had a bit of a crush on her. We met him while they were dating and it turned out he was really into my wife. So much so that when he and his future wife split up for a short time while they were dating he made comments to my wife about how much he wanted her. When we traveled out to see them I happened to bring our digital camera with us. The week was pretty uneventful with some minor flirting and frank conversations about sex that were common with these friends, until the last night we were there.

Since it was the last night we decided to make a nice meal and open a few bottles of wine. Both wives were pretty light-weight drinkers so after a couple glasses of wine they were feeling no pain. Apart from the common sexual banter I don't know exactly what led up to this but at some point he mentioned that he had some Polaroid pictures of his wife and asked if I wanted to see some. I was shocked and looked to my wife for approval. I was even more shocked when she said ok. Then his wife told him he was only allowed to show me the more mild "artistic" photos. I was floored.

He quickly retrieved a stack of 10-15 pictures, and handed me one of his wife nude in profile with her wearing fairy wings followed by a full frontal picture. At this point I remembered that the internal memory of the camera had about 20 pictures of my wife in it. I asked my wife if I could show him some of her pictures and she again floored me when she agreed, with the caveat that it could not be too graphic. I chose a picture of her laying on the bed with her ass facing the camera and her looking back over her shoulder that was rotated just enough that you could see one of her tits. The second was a full frontal shot. At that point his wife told him that we could look at more pictures but he and I needed to go into a different room because it was weird for her to be there while I was looking at her naked.

We went to another room and I handed him the camera and he gave me his stack of pictures and we agreed that we wouldn't tell our wives that we showed the graphic pictures. I saw every inch of his wife from many angles. My two favorite shots included her bending over and spreading her ass and pussy open and one where she was in the tub, legs spread open under the faucet getting herself off. My friend really enjoyed pictures of my wife wearing a sheer bra, lacy boy shorts, fishnets, and high heeled boots along with pics of her laying down completely spread eagle.

When we rejoined our wives they told us that it was unfair that we saw them naked and they didn't see us. In response he handed my wife a POV shot of his wife giving him a BJ while looking up at the camera and I handed his wife the camera showing a pic of me that my wife had taken.

Later that night, after more wine, our wives modeled some lingerie for us. My wife was wearing a sheer white lace teddy that left almost nothing to the imagination, while his wife wore a black lace baby doll with a pair of sheer boy shorts. That lasted for about 15-20 minutes before their buzz started to wear off and they decided to change. I know this is tame by most standards but it is a night that is etched into my memory.
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to Gaboosh For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, abacus, Areolaman1, artfuldogger, atruevoyeur, ayj984l3, BaconBot, BobBiga, britrob, camflasher1, chalcple, Chuckson, Clancydog, clitty, collector5757, cpl4fun309, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, davz45, DRDavenport, Emperor Wang, exit56s, FarleyGingle, FawazAli, Gulfexplorer, HDTour, Hornyinde, incogneto, jeremydodatsky, jho.mm, jimmy14, jjazz, johne5, joost5, krushboy07, kuba123, Lazkiwi, love2Bnaked, lyx2lic, matiascamisani, maymedson11, mikeinluv, mortisor44, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, nectcouple, Obironic, ocguy55, oldbuckeye, oldjer, peter51, ripstar1, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, s55, shnowballs, snakem2000, stiv837, testme97, Tetramethyl, thefergieferg1, Tifosi, TraderX, travel2cu, United100, VLKAY66, voyeurager, Voyeurfun, VXCguy, vync, whatnow3, wolf86, World.Traveller, wxt50, Zoidbergg
Old 11-20-2015, 08:13 PM

Default Hey Gaboosh...

I didn't think it was tame at all but actually quite a fun way to show wife pics. Just because it did not end up with wild sexual activity does not make it lame especially being they were friends and this is the first "fun time" you have had with them. Never know, the wives may have enjoyed it more than they allowed themselves to say at the time. Never know what wives may cook up next time. It may pleasantly surprise you! Have you and your wife discussed it since then? It may be interesting to share with us if you did!!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s