uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2015, 12:10 PM

Default Plymouth Hoe

One summer I remember walking along the Hoe, and as I was passing the grassy banks below the Royal Citadel there was a man and a female siting in the long grass side by side on the bank. As I got in line with them from below, I could see the white knickers of the female at her knees, but could not see anything up under her skirt as it was dark under it, but I think she was having a pee there. There are no public toilets in this area, and all the sheltered sun benches all stink of piss around this area.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2015, 08:06 PM

I was going out with a girl for about 3 years. I was 20 and she was 19. We were both students in university. We enjoyed a remarkably fantastic and adventurous sex life. However, that summer I decided to go travelling alone and even though we agreed we would stay together we ended up breaking up. The problem was that after a couple of pints of beer I became a horny b**tard and was always on the lookout for a f*ck. I did try to keep it tucked away in my trousers as much as possible but as usual my efforts failed and I pulled a few times on my adventures around Europe. This was not unusual and it was amazing I got away with the cheating for so long.

Anyway, we met up upon my return and had it like wild animals as it had been 6 or 7 weeks since we were intimate, but long story short she had her doubts about what went on during my trip despite my denials of any wrongdoing and we broke up.

However, we remained on reasonably good terms as nothing had been proven. I had promised her before we broke up that I would teach her how to drive. So I started to take her out in my car and bring her around industrial estates and the like. She was quite a good learner and one time after driving around an industrial estate she said she needed to piss. It was a bright evening sometime around the end of September and bright. So she stopped the car got out walked around to the passenger side, not making any real effort to hide what she was doing and pulled down her jeans and sexy black thong and started to piss right in front of me.

I instantly became rock hard. We hadn't fucked in a few weeks since we broke up and this was the first time I had seen her naked arse and sexy panties. She winked at me fixed herself and got back into the car. She looked at my crotch and could see my man was bursting to get out. She asked me if her pissing had turned me on and called me a perv. This was the first time in 3 years that she pissed in front of me like this. She was a tease and knew it! The driving lesson continued on for a while but all I could think about was her pissing like that.

She told me that she planned to repay the driving lesson with a blow job but seen as how she had already given me some excitement to wank over when I went home she demanded that I lick her pissy c*nt. I didn't need to be asked twice, so we parked the car up in a quiet spot we knew used to use and got into the back. She kept her black thongs on for a while and made me lick her piss stained panties then she pulled them to one side, pulled my head into her and made me lick her clit until she orgasmed. My cock was throbbing so bad at this stage it wouldn't have taken much to release the pressure. I pleaded with her to return the favour and said that she couldn't leave me like this but she just fixed her thongs and jeans and said that she needed that and that she enjoyed her driving lesson.

She also suggested I imagine her pissing at the side of the road and knock one off when I go home. The tease had completely used me and taken advantage of me but it was great. We had many more driving lessons over the next few weeks and she pissed for me several more times. Each lesson after that would invariably end up with a thank you blow job or a good fucking. #happymemories
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to not_saying For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2015, 11:23 AM

Default On some steps

I was going up steps from one street to another, these steps have a number of bends in them (96 steps in all) as I got to a few steps from the top there were two females sitting on them taking and laughing, about ten minutes later I was going back down and at the point the females had been sitting there were two wet patches each with a stream running down to the next steps.
I therefore believe the two girls had just peed there, If only I was a bit earlier returning or later going.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2015, 05:00 PM

Thanked 119,844 Times in 3,019 Posts
Default so many pees...

....with quite a few women. Here's one: On a beach, sort of nude, semi dressed (women in panties) and also some people in bathing suits, or fully dressed. A bit of everything. My girlfriend at the time not in the least shy and this day was topless in her white cotton string bikini panties which hugged her very well. She was blond, about 5'6", nice firm breasts and a great ass and long legs...and a very pretty face, all in all a show stopper. She knew I liked women peeing in all sorts of situations (public, private, wetting, GS) and sometimes was happy to please me with this/these. After some while on the beach she said she had to pee and was going to the water to get in and pee. I didn't think too much about it, except I knew her panties would turn transparent, which I was looking forward to,and I suspect so were quite a few guys who had been looking at her lying in her panties, as well as at her when we walked around.

One guy i particular was clearly into her, his hard on showing through his underpants, as he starred at her. She didn't mind, somewhat of an exhibitionist herself. But after saying she had to pee, we kept talking for quite a while longer, and at some point she began to squirm from getting a bit desperate. I commented on that and suggested she could pee on the sand either through her panties or pulling them to one side, but she decided the water was to be the place.

She got up and slowly walked to the water, as I watch her hot ass and noted other guys did, too. She got to the water's edge and put her foot in it, turned around to me indicating it was a lot colder than she had thought. Although she didn't yell (I was about 25 feet back on the beach) she hugged herself in a pretend shiver.

But then she turned around and slowly began to get her feet wet. But just at that moment she squeezed her legs together and her hand went to her front from her sides. I thought this odd, but later realized she must have been on the verge of peeing in her panties and was holding herself. But I couldn't see that from where I was.

Then all of a sudden she spread her legs just at the moment a huge torrent of pee begin to pour from under her panties, through them, down into the water as well as along the in sides of her legs. She was full on wetting herself on the beach. I was transfixed and hard as I could be. I have no idea how long her peed, maybe 20 or more seconds, not moving. A couple walking along the beach behind her stopped and watched as she wet her panties. The guy with the hard on I noted quickly was seemingly as turned on as I was.

Finally she was done, walked a bit more into the water and took water in her hands and washed off her pee wet white panties with water, getting them quite wet and see through in the process. She turned around and walked back to our blanket, her pubic hair showing through the wet material of her panties.

She immediately saw my hard on pushing against my underpants, smiled, and said something like, 'You liked my little accident I guess. I just couldn't hold it even when I really tried. It just came out so I have up and just peed.'

I assured her I loved her public accident and pointed out a number of others who apparently did also, especially the one guy near us who was now lying down on his stomach trying not to be too obvious about watching my girlfriend.

She smiled and said she hoped they enjoyed her unintentional show. We lay down next to each other and she kissed me. Too bad we didn't have the beach to ourselves as I'm sure we would fucked, but we settled for a few strokes, me of her wet panties over her ass, and she a few quick touches of my hard prick.

There were other times I saw her pee, lots of them, most without others around, a few in semi public places when she was totally desperate and couldn't wait, and some when she'd wet her pants and/or panties under a dress or skirt, as she was quite pee accident prone, something that never ceased to turn me on.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aquavite For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 05:40 PM

Default Camping Pee (Always seems to be the place)

I had an amazing sighting last weekend.

I was camping at a state park campground. The campsites are located on a large loop with one central bath-house for the entire campground. Many campsites are a good quarter mile from the bathrooms. Off of the camping loop are a series of trails that go off into the woods -- meet up with playground, go to a waterfall, etc. Interestingly, these trails leave right from the edge of people's campsites.

I am an early riser and tend to get up at dawn. On Saturday morning, I got up at 6:30am and walked through a few of the trails. On my way back to the camping loop I got quite an eyeful.

As I neared the camping loop, I could see someone enter the trail off in the distance. They were a bit of a ways off, but I could clearly see a person wearing a pink hooded sweatshirt walking towards me, slightly around the bend. I continued walking, but they had stopped. As I got closer, I saw her: a stunning dark haired asian woman, young, probably only a freshman in college possibly here on Fall break. She was fiddling with the tie on her plaid pajama pants. But rather than notice me, she was fixated on the trailhead entrance.

She gently nestled her back against a tree next to the trail and then in one swift motion pulled down her underwear and pants. Within seconds, a waterfall was coming from between her legs. I couldn't see anything explicit since I was coming from her side, but I was instantly turned on -- it was a torrent of pee.

However, at that moment, it hit me that this was really happening. What was I supposed to do? Was I supposed to keep walking until she noticed me? Should I have said something like "Ahem"? Having spooked a woman mid-pee before I did not want to do that to this poor girl. I know exactly what would have happened. She would have instinctively pulled up her pants but been unable to stop the flow of urine. She would have returned to her campsite with wet pants. Partly out of shock and partly out of arousal, I just stood there, not moving. I watched as her stream became thinner and trailed off. I watched as she pushed out another wave of urine and then finally as she shook her butt. She quickly darted her head 45 degrees towards me (I would have been in her peripheral vision), but for some reason still did not see me (I was wearing a dark jacket and dark green pants, but still!).

At this point I started to slowly back up to the bend -- I backed up about 15 feet fully around the bend until I was hidden from view by a tree. I stood there for about 5 seconds and then walked down the trail as if nothing happened. When I came upon her, she had her pants up but was still standing there -- tying the waist on her pajama pants. As I rounded the bend, I approached loudly -- intentionally walking on a stick in the trail. She turned her head and I declared "Morning".

There was a look of shock on her face. She couldn't know how much I had seen and couldn't really ask either, but it was clear that she was caught. As she turned towards me I could tell that she was Korean. With a blush she squeaked out "Good Morning". I noticed that my boots were untied, so I leaned down to redo the laces. She scurried off towards the trailhead and right, into the adjacent campsite kinda doing a half walk half-run, cutting her losses. I thought she might continue down the trail to at least pretend that she was out for a morning walk.

I hate myself a little for what I did next, but with her out of sight, I checked out the tree where she peed. There was a depression near the base of the tree where the urine created a mud puddle it was a couple feet wide and noticably muddy. The were a couple of streaks along the lower bark of the tree as well and a couple of small plants nearby were soaked as well. I ran my hand along the leaves of the plant until my hand was a little moist. I smelled my hand and it was strong -- such volume of concentrated urine.

I will never forget the look of shock on her face when she was caught, and although not explicit I will not forget the profile view of her peeing against the tree so intently looking to see if someone was coming up the trail. Also, I will not forget the smell of her urine that she left right there on the trail for me.

I have gone camping here for years, frequently traveling the trails at dawn and have never come upon anyone peeing ever. I will definitely never be so lucky ever again in the future.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2015, 11:38 AM

Default A up date

Quote:
Originally Posted by blob58 View Post
One summer I remember walking along the Hoe, and as I was passing the grassy banks below the Royal Citadel there was a man and a female siting in the long grass side by side on the bank. As I got in line with them from below, I could see the white knickers of the female at her knees, but could not see anything up under her skirt as it was dark under it, but I think she was having a pee there. There are no public toilets in this area, and all the sheltered sun benches all stink of piss around this area.
I was talking to a female co-worker about being caught needing a pee while out and about, and told her about the female peeing on the grass bank below the Citadel. When she told me how she had peed on the Hoe.
There are benches along the pavement just along from the Citadel and below the old marine laboratories, these benches are set into alcoves in the wall at the bottom of that part of the grass banks but when you sit on the benches your feet are still on the pavement.
She told me how she and her boyfriend had been on the Hoe all day drinking cans of larger and as they were walking along towards the Barbican she was in need of a pee. She and her boyfriend sat down on one of these benches (they seat two or three people and are concert ends with 3 x 3 planks between them with gaps between the planks). She told me how she pulled her jeans and knickers down just enough to pee and sat so that her pee went down through one of these gaps.
No one could see she was peeing but she did splash her boyfriend's legs, when she was done she just pulled her things back up and they walked on as if they had just sat down for a quick rest.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2015, 12:01 PM

Default Paper Girl

As I walk to church on Sunday mornings early so as to practice the hymns on the organ, I see a paper girl with her trolley delivering the paper in a road that leads to a small park, I have often thought what does she do if on a cold dark morning she needs to pee.
Well this morning as I walked down this road at the park entrants was her trolley with no sign of her and there are no houses at that point in the road to deliver papers too, only the old park keepers house no some museum thing.
As I entered the park I was looking around to see if I could see her, and there she was in the over grown garden of the park keepers house between the two bay windows, with her sweat pants and knickers down weeing with her back to the house and giving me a side view of her nice bum, she was looking down but then she looked up and saw me, she pulled her things up and stood up saying sorry but she had to go, I replied that it was ok with me as it was not my garden, she then ran to her trolley and off up the road, I walked on though the park.
Good job the clocks went back an hour today or it would have been to dark to see here there. I think that I should look of to that spot every time that I pass it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 02:44 PM

Default Bladder Capacity

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months now, and I have always thought that she had a small bladder. We are comfortable together and when we come we come back from something I will often follow her into the bathroom. There have been times that she has been desperate to pee (and even one time when she leaked a couple of spots) however, she never really peed that much (10-15 seconds max).

My notions of her real bladder capacity changed this weekend. We spent Saturday night drinking together -- first at a bar and then at my flat. We got hammered. Predictably, after heavy drinking she started taking frequent trips to the bathroom. Each time I joined her. The more drinks we had the more uninhibited I got. I distinctly remember near the end of the night spreading her legs to watch her pee, telling her "I want to watch you. It's sexy when you pee". I've kept my fetish a secret from her for 8 months, so I really hope she doesn't remember this (given the amount we both drank I think there is a good chance).

It was what happened this morning that surprised me. She stayed at my flat last night. This morning I got up before her and made pancakes. I brought them to her in bed. "I made you pancakes". She replied: "You're so sweet, but first I really have to pee". I have heard this 100 times (She always "really has to pee"). But this time was different. I joined her in the bathroom and sat on her lap facing her. She started to pee. It sounded like a solid stream. I counted in my head. It went past the normal 10-15 seconds. and then past 30. At 35 seconds her stream got noticeably weaker but still kept going. 15 seconds later, she was done.

I was completely shocked. This is a woman who I have never seen pee more than 15 seconds, who leaked into her knickers before a 12 second pee at one point. How is it possible that she actually has a normal (if not large bladder capacity)? In the 2 years we've known each other and 8 months since we have been dating, I've seen quite a bit of desperation mostly on hikes where she will dash off into the woods without a second thought, matter of factly declaring "I have to pee, don't look guys", or at the bar where she will dance around while waiting in the ladies' queue.
Old 11-21-2016, 10:24 PM

Thanked 4,136 Times in 417 Posts

My first experience was a huge surprise and it's not exactly bang on topic but it's totally related. At my old job I often took male and female customers out after work. We'd always head to a bar where I knew the bartenders to give them patronage and in return our group would get cheaper drinks. This one particular time one of the female customers was getting quite flirty we me after a few cheap drinks. I excused myself to hit the head and just as I was about to take a slash, she came in, bent down and in her best broken English said, "I want some". Before I knew it she'd got down on her knees and put my Jolly Roger in her mouth and said "okay". She drank it - not just let it go in then flow out. I was cool and we ended up at a love hotel that night, but the really strange thing is she wouldn't swallow cum. She spat that out. I asked her why and she just smiled in a coy way. I left it at that because in terms of my experience with Japanese ladies it's best not to delve too deep. They don't like to talk about their fetishes, they just like to do them and enjoy the moment. The visage needs to be maintained to enjoy the fetish.

But that's not my most bizarre golden experience. That's for another post.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2016, 04:53 AM

Default Great view

I happened a while ago. Me, my that time GF and her friend were spending day on beach. We had a lot of cocktails and both girls were drunk enough to take topless sunbath. As I needed to pee, I told them that I go into woods. The friend of my GF (she was beautiful, skinny blond girl in her early 20ies) told that she needs to, so she will come with me. We went off beach where no one could see us. As I was quite drunk, I took couple steps to side, but made sure that she can see me. As I took my dick out I looked at her. To my surprise she was just two steps away and had turned to me, took down her pants and kneed. She had beautiful hairy pussy and she let strong stream of pee. So we were looking on each other while peeing. It was great, since then I love to watch girls pee. We went back as if nothing has happened…
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JohanKonrad For This Useful Post:

Tags
pee, peeing, piss, voyeurism

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s