photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2019, 12:32 PM

Met up with a buddy of mine yesterday. We used to work first the same company but he changed jobs a year ago.

We want for a coffee and after the catchup he asked me did I have any video or pictures of my wife to show him. (Her loved looking at her when we worked together)

I had a few and it was great to see his face as he watched a video of my wife doing herself with her favourite vibe.

I had a few pics of her topless as well.

He said not to leave it so long between catch ups again.
Old 08-12-2019, 05:51 AM

Have done this loads of times in the past. Would love to do again!

Let me know if you are interested...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dan333dare For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2019, 11:18 AM

I knew a guy years ago that was in the military. He told me when he was stationed at a remote base for some additional training some other guy had a pretty wife that lived off base just a few miles. One evening a bunch of them got leave and they went with this guy for some beers and hamburgers. Anyways he said the place was kind of a dump and they obviously could use some money as the military didn't pay well at that time. There were about 4 guys and the guy telling the story said one of the guys and the wife went missing for about a half hour and then another guy. He found out the hubby was asking the guys one by one if they would fuck his wife for 10 bucks. This guy claims he didn't do it because he felt sorry for her and he handed the guy a five and said no. Anyone else ever have something similar happen or maybe you were in the position of that hubby.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to delfeany For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2019, 02:05 AM

Default I showed my wife's tits to my friend

I was pretty drunk but still functional. I always wanted to show one of my friends my wife's big tits but was never sure which friend to show.

One day he was drunk and he ended up showing me his wife's tits. It's cool to see the tits if someone you see and know. Her boobs were bigger than I thought. Nice little pink nipples.

At first I would show him some pictures of her tits censored. Like I would put a bar over the nipples but still show a good amount of the areola. He liked it but he wanted to see it without the censor bar but I wanted to see how bad he wanted to see them.

He and his wife are good friends if ours so we all know each other. He showed me a couple more shots of his wife so I finally got the courage to show him her bare big brown tities.

I was so scared but turned on at the same time.

Anybody else do anything like this?
Old 08-23-2019, 06:17 AM

I’ve never shared pics in person but my buddy and I swapped pics of our wives tits on Snapchat. His wife has tiny tits but was pregnant at the time so her tits were swelled up. My wife has fantastic DD tits with amazing nipples. We agreed that neither would screen shot the pics and he actually went first. Sent me one of her standing sideways covering her tits and another of her holding them. I’ll be honest her tits were a bit of a let down. Maybe I’m used to how awesome my wife’s are but I was still super excited to see them. I sent one of my wife’s to him and I could tell he was blown away. “Holy shit dude they are amazing” “he’ll yeah” and “I’ve always wanted to see them.” Is what I remember him saying. I would totally do it again to see his wife’s ass but it hasn’t come up since then.
Old 08-29-2019, 12:36 PM

Thanked 24,862 Times in 1,257 Posts
Default Hurricane Orgy ?

I had dated a local stripper on and off for about 10 years. I had taken pictures and video of her from almost the start.
She was 20 years younger than me but we communicated everything to each other, so she was well aware of my voyeristic nature, and especially in regards to her.

Whenever she started dating or fucking someone new, I heard all the details from her. She knew I loved watching her so several times she arranged it so I would "accidentally" catch her servicing customers, going so far that once she asked me to meet her and a customer to videotape the whole session of them togeather.

But all good things come to an end, she finally met a guy that took her away from the bar, and me. I only heard from her occasionally for the next couple years. When I did it was usually notes on where they were , always accompanied by a pic of her in some state of undress on his boat.

Then one day about 6 months ago, she calls and asks me to give a copy of all her pics and videos to her BF.
I replied that there was too much to email. 25 gig or more. So we arranged to meet for lunch so I could give them a memory stick with the data. That lunch date was pretty anti-climactic too, I was hoping for a trip to the local Notel, which didn't happen

Anyhow 2 weeks ago he texts again asking if I have anymore pics to share ?? I think he may have suspicions about her ? I explained that I had not seen her except at our 3 way lunch. Since then he has started sending me pics of her posing , in heels and stockings, sucking his cock, and dancing naked in their backyard in the rain. Now last night he came straight out and asked if I was interested in an orgy . With my current main squeeze of course , which I am sure is his main desire. I asked my girl , Fireball , and she's interested so this might happen.

There is a big storm brewing in the Atlantic so maybe this year instead of a Hurricane Party , we'll have a Hurricome Orgy. More on this as it unfolds.

Attached pics of his gf on stage , and my Fireball at a picnic lunch in the park.
Attached Thumbnails
030209IMG_0008.JPG   IMG_0032.JPG  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 08-29-2019, 12:41 PM

Thanked 1,552 Times in 58 Posts
Default Your pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTour View Post
I had dated a local stripper on and off for about 10 years. I had taken pictures and video of her from almost the start.
She was 20 years younger than me but we communicated everything to each other, so she was well aware of my voyeristic nature, and especially in regards to her.

Whenever she started dating or fucking someone new, I heard all the details from her. She knew I loved watching her so several times she arranged it so I would "accidentally" catch her servicing customers, going so far that once she asked me to meet her and a customer to videotape the whole session of them togeather.

But all good things come to an end, she finally met a guy that took her away from the bar, and me. I only heard from her occasionally for the next couple years. When I did it was usually notes on where they were , always accompanied by a pic of her in some state of undress on his boat.

Then one day about 6 months ago, she calls and asks me to give a copy of all her pics and videos to her BF.
I replied that there was too much to email. 25 gig or more. So we arranged to meet for lunch so I could give them a memory stick with the data. That lunch date was pretty anti-climactic too, I was hoping for a trip to the local Notel, which didn't happen

Anyhow 2 weeks ago he texts again asking if I have anymore pics to share ?? I think he may have suspicions about her ? I explained that I had not seen her except at our 3 way lunch. Since then he has started sending me pics of her posing , in heels and stockings, sucking his cock, and dancing naked in their backyard in the rain. Now last night he came straight out and asked if I was interested in an orgy . With my current main squeeze of course , which I am sure is his main desire. I asked my girl , Fireball , and she's interested so this might happen.

There is a big storm brewing in the Atlantic so maybe this year instead of a Hurricane Party , we'll have a Hurricome Orgy. More on this as it unfolds.

Attached pics of his gf on stage , and my Fireball at a picnic lunch in the park.

I’d love to see more of both
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milfhusband For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2019, 06:13 PM

Thanked 1,622 Times in 55 Posts
Default Chess buddy

I have this chess buddy (Ben) who I regulary meet for an evening of chess. He's not really a friend, but he sure is an OK guy. We're both not typical serious chess players. We both like to drink and talk about a lot of different stuff while playing chess.

My wife is a pedicure, and Ben is a client of her for years. His wife is... Well let's say that Ben is married and she's the one who's happy. Ben never says much of his marriage, but he kept telling me that I'm very lucky with my wife.
Two weeks ago Ben and I met up at his place for our evening of chess. After a couple of games and (quite some more drinks) the conversation turned (as usual) to my wife. He told me that, the last time he had a pedicure, it was quite warm. And because of that M. wore some loose clothing that day. It seemed that M. had (unintentionally) shown him some great cleavage. Which he'd truly enjoyed (Ben's wife is as flat as an ironing board). After some alcohol infused men's talk about M. boobs I asked him if he was interested is seeing M's tits without her bra. He immidiatly jumped to the occasion and eagerly said yes. So I took my phone and opened my folder containing M's nude pics and showed Ben a photo of a topless M. He loved her 34B breasts and asked if I had another one. So I showed him a full frontal nude photo of M. Her shaven pussy very visible. Ben almost drooled over that photo.
I found it really exciting to show Ben these photo's and that he really liked them. I showed him a few other photo's of M. before I just gave him my phone.
There are about 80 photo's in that folder. In about half M. is fully naked. In the other photo's she's either masturbating with or without dildo, giving me a blowjob or we're fucking. Ben had a very intense look in his eyes as he browsed through the photo's. I could see he got turned on since he tented up in his pants. He also unconsciously rubbed his erection through his pants. I'm sure he jacked off immidatly after I had left (an hour later, probably the longest in his life )

I haven't talked to Ben since. But yesterday, when I got home from work, M. told me. "Ben was here this afternoon. And you know? He got and erection while I was working on his feet. How weird is that?" I told her it wasn't weird at all since she's very good looking. And I asked her what she thought of Ben's hard-on And she told me that since he just sat there, didn't talk dirty or made a pass at her. "It was uncomfortable at first. But also kinda flattering and slightly arousing."
M. and I did have good sex last night. Makes me wonder how aroused she really was by Ben's erection.

Anyway, this is the first time I've shared photo's of M. with another guy. A guy that knows her. And his reaction is a real turn on for me.
Old 11-08-2019, 06:14 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds122567 View Post
Once in the car I told my wife what I had done, and again she got really turned on. She thinks it’s so hot that a guy she’ll never see again has seen her naked and got really turned on by it (I told her about him trying to hide his boner)
I often wonder what my wife would say if she knew 3 of my closest friends have seen pics of her topless. It really could go one of two ways - extremely turned on or fury like I've never seen before. She can be an exhibitionist and a prude at the same time. She refuses to go topless on holiday, but then we stand topless at a hotel window in Manhattan.

As with so many women, it's too hard to judge! Suppose I just need to let her "find" the folder I have with my pics of her in and see where the conversation leads.....
Old 11-10-2019, 10:08 AM

I was in the middle of a heavy bating session and decided to send my husband some pics of what he was missing out on. Now I'm the type of girl who likes to take her time, so I was thoroughly aroused and soaking wet. I sent him 4-5 pics from various angles.

Turns out I sent the pics to his work phone, not his personal phone... and he had his co-worker check his phone because he was driving (and its against their company policy to use the phone while they are driving) and they were waiting for their boss to send them a text with better directions to their next job site (which apparently gps wouldn't find.)

Needless to say, his co-worker (Jeff) seen the pics.... I should mention Jeff and his wife are good friends of ours. I quickly got a phone call from my husband telling me what happen, both of them were cracking up the whole time. That evening I got a phone call from Jeff's wife, she was laughing so hard I could barely understand her, but it was something like "will you stop trying to seduce my husband."

Luckily I'm not a super shy individual... but it did embarrass me just a little, I won't lie.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s