Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2019, 05:40 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustardseed View Post
I would kill to see her doing lap dances for some women
That would be the icing on the cake!!!
Old 05-21-2019, 02:11 PM

About three years ago my wife gave a BDSM performance about three times; this whetted her appetite and after talking about it on many occasions finally decided she would go the whole hog and take it to a masochistic level. She had been in contact with an agent in the past and she made an appointment to meet up with him to discuss the ins and outs of the idea in greater detail. The result of this meeting was that she decided to bite the bullet and make it her full time job.
Jill consequently signed an agreement with this agent who commenced the search for two male partners for Jill.
I will cut a long story short by saying that after a few months with help from her agent she found two male assistants to complete the team.
In the meantime we moved house and we now live in a very isolated old farm house which had been renovated by previous owners. The outbuildings had all been converted which enabled us to fit out one of the buildings as a gym. At the time of moving house Jill gave up her day job which allows her to train all day every day, including a daily cycle ride and run.
The track from the road to our house is three-quarters of a mile long and the nearest house is about a mile and a half away. This allows us to live full time naked.
One thing that Jill absolutely loves is the fact that she is able to run and cycle naked, morning and evening during the winter months when it is dark, without any possibility of meeting anyone.
My employers have enabled me to work from home, which is ideal for me.
I'll finish by mentioning that all Jills bookings, with the exception of one, have been on the European continent.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edfog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2019, 04:05 AM

Thanked 1,852 Times in 86 Posts
Default Awesome!

Awesome story... Wasn't you turned on to get your wife with the salesman together...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfridayguy View Post
When we moved into our house, the master suite had no door to the bathroom, just a big opening. I decided to build a door frame and some sliding doors. I took some pictures to discuss with the door salesman to show him what I was trying to accomplish. I put a couple pics of my wife naked right after those pics, and accidentally scrolled too far when showing him the opening. He was embarrassed and apologized, but I told him not to worry about it, but not say anything to my wife. He looked at like 10 pics before she was walking up. He couldn't stop looking at her body. She had no idea as she chatted away with him.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cornolho For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 02:29 AM

Thanked 4,672 Times in 559 Posts
Wink I'm a bad boy

I dropped my wallet "accidentally" and asked my wife to pick it up because I had back pain ...

It was a warm spring day and she wore as often under nothing - here the result ...
Attached Thumbnails
weiß (11).JPG  
Old 06-22-2019, 05:10 PM

Default Wife stripping

Just a update on our situation... so we finally made it out to the club my wife was interested in dancing at. I hadnt been in many years. She has never been to a strip club. We had a blast. She liked it, really liked it. We got some dances together and then each bought some more vip dances seperate. There was one girl that she was drooling over who visited quite a bit also and had lots to tell her about working there. And then other girls seemed to totally ignore us as a couple. Maybe some dont like women who come in dressed really sexy, borderline on looking like one the dancers honestly. The vip dances were a relief for me. Hardly any contact. Touching only allowed before bra and panties come off and bouncers are always close. They are really good at having their breasts and pussy inches from you without contact. I was thinking she could and should do this. She was thinking yhr same thing... she said she wanted to trade and let our beaiful dancer take a break and dance for her. That would have been nice. When they were without me it sounds like there was a little mlre touching going on. And my wife had on a short skirt, so i think its highly likely our dancer friend noticed she no longer was wearing panties when she went for her second round of dances
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2019, 09:01 PM

Thanked 3,394 Times in 144 Posts
Default Summer suits

Summer is next on deck, which is swimsuit season! Yesterday the wife recieved 3 new suits and tried them all on. Two of the suits she was iffy on due to the tops cups being lined/padded. She felt they made her boobs look lumpy due to the hard edge on the cups.

She was on the fence about them and felt that shipping them back would be best. I did encourage and suggest to just remove the padding/lining in order for them to fit better. We were able to figure out removing them together.

She did stress that they would be see through and I assured her they wouldn’t really be too noticable (and oh they were!), but I did suggest and assure her to save the suits for trips or vacations and she happily agreed.
I can’t wait to see those things on!
Old 06-27-2019, 08:10 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer120 View Post
She did stress that they would be see through and I assured her they wouldn’t really be too noticable (and oh they were!), but I did suggest and assure her to save the suits for trips or vacations and she happily agreed.
I can’t wait to see those things on!
Neither can we
Old 06-30-2019, 04:08 AM

Default Wife bends over too far

My wife's pants usually tend to fall off unless she wears a belt.

One time we were leaving the mall and she had just put our kid in the car. I saw her pants already slipping because she was picking up the baby.

She went to the back of the car and bent over to grab stuff from the bottom of the stroller. When she did that I saw her pants had fallen down further also her underwear was going with it..

She stood up with pants just under both ass cheeks. Her shirt was long so i guess she didn't feel a breeze.

She bends over one more time, lifting up the back of her shirt. At this time a group of young guys were walking to their car.

They were talking them all of a sudden they all stop and one of the guy says dammm, very sexual.

I look and she had bent over then bent at her knees making her butt pop out and her shaved pussy lips barely stuck out.

I looked on aroused. When she stood up she pulled up her pants n got in the car.

I wonder how often that happens without me.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:46 AM

Thanked 16,255 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidkursh View Post

I wonder how often that happens without me.
I saw this EXACT thing happen once several years ago. We were at a park with our kids and a mommy-friend of ours. She was putting her toddler into the car seat, and her pants literally started falling down. Having parent-friends, I have seen 100s of buttcracks, panties, downblouses, etc, but nothing as extreme as this. Her entire butt was exposed and maybe even some pussy lip. My wife asked her if she needed any help, and she said "nope", I do this all the time, clearly not understanding why my wife was asking.

She hung onto her pants and started to pull them up as she was standing up, so she realized something was going on.

Sadly, that was the last time we saw her. We all just got busy and she moved a few hours away. Bummer! It was quite bizarre, I must say. My wife loses her pants a lot, but only around me since she lets her guard down, so that I understand. But around others, my wife is very, very conscience about it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2019, 01:51 PM

Some time ago I mentioned on this site that my wife, Jill, was now full time as a masochistic performer. She has now been performing as a professional for over three years now and have now managed to organise everything so that things run smoothly. Very early on we realised that it was not practical to stay in a hotel after she had performed, the main reason being that she could not walk into a hotel in the state she is in after her performance and also we found that she had to sleep between two plastic sheets that we had to take with us to prevent the hotel bedding being covered in blood.
To overcome these problems we purchased a motor home and it has proved to be the ideal solution.
It allows her to receive proper treatment after her performance which can continue on into the following day if necessary.
She has got a name on the circuit for giving an outstanding performance on all occasions which are getting more and more extreme by the month. Her two male assistants come up with an endless supply of fiendish tortures, some of which sometimes take Jill two or three months to master and on occasions even longer.
I must mention here that I gave up my day job to assist with the organisation required to keep everything running smoothly. When we travel to a venue we take two vehicles, one being the motorhome and the other a van with all the equipment in it.
We have been known to stay on a day or two after her performance if we are at a pleasant venue or Jill requires an extra day to recover after a very extreme performance but we always need to return ASAP as it is important that Jill continues her training routine without too long a break.
The bookings this year do not allow us to take a proper holiday break but we have decided that next year we will have one month which is performance free, one week of which will be a proper holiday as Jill cannot afford to break her training routine any longer. Although this may seem to be extreme it means that her performance stays as the most extreme masochistic performance seen today.
Luckily her two male assistants never cease to come up with the most fiendish of feats for her to perform and Jill has never refused to accept the challenge, some of which have taken her many months to master, subjecting her body to extreme torture and pain in the process.
Her fitness routine has gone up a notch or two over the last couple of years which is reflected in her physical appearance and I would say that her body has never been so well toned and muscled as at the present time. We were both out cycling the other day and the weather was quite hot so she wore her short (modified) cycling shorts and a doctored sports bra, needless to say she turned a few heads.
I did intend to describe one feat that Jill includes in her performance who, as far as we know, is the only person performing this particular act/feat but I have gone on long enough so will sign off now.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edfog For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full