or
Register

Old 10-20-2018, 10:35 AM

Thanked 93,840 Times in 5,340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_amadeus_r View Post
Not "in" but close to Vienna:
linsbergasia.at/therme/bereiche/saunalandschaft.html
Not been there for a while, but my posting from some time ago was from this place:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...62#post2360562

Definitely worth visiting - probably best during holidays or weekends.
thanks! but this is 1h drive away... don't they have anything in the city?

telegram blog flickr mega
Old 10-20-2018, 06:35 PM

Yes there is an excellent spa / sauna complex in Vienna. Search for 'Therme Wien'. The Vienna metro takes you right there.
It is one of the bigger ones with a number of saunas, and a warm pool, jacuzzi. One of the very best.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sacarv For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2018, 04:40 PM

Default great experience at europa thermen

i'm in berlin and decided to visit the thermen by europa center in berlin. i was a bit hesitant because reviews said it was mainly guys there. but when i was walking by the entrance, i saw a woman in her 30s enter the bath, so i decided to go in.

like other saunas in germany, you get naked and just wrap a towel around yourself. i saw maybe 10 women there during my 1.5 hr at the bath. they take off their towel to get into the pool and swim and will also shower naked before going into the sauna.

when i first got there, i saw a woman go in to the shower so i decided to follow her. i was trying to use the shower across but couldn't get it to work so eventually i pick the one next to her. it definitely felt erotic to stand next to woman in her 30s who is a stranger and completely naked. i still couldn't figure out how to turn the shower but then she showed me to press the sensor to turn it on. I said thank you and she smiled.

i saw another woman in her 20s taking a swim nude in the pool while there were other naked men in the pool. there was on older guy just sitting in the pool watching her do her laps in the pool.

later on, i saw a couple making out in the pool. they were both nude and the woman in her 20s had her legs around him.

i saw a few other woman showering and in the sauna. but the highlight was when i a relatively empty sauna with 2 women. i walked in and sat down. it was me, another and the two women in the sauna. i sat directly across from one of the women. she had big tits and was pregnant. at one point she rub her tits a bit. she also lay down to give a view of her pussy and also moved her legs. then when she got up to leave, her big tits were hanging down. i really had to make not to stare the whole time i was in there.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to blahqazwx For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2018, 05:26 PM

Thanked 2,522 Times in 106 Posts
Default better place in Berlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahqazwx View Post
i'm in berlin and decided to visit the thermen by europa center in berlin. i was a bit hesitant because reviews said it was mainly guys there. but when i was walking by the entrance, i saw a woman in her 30s enter the bath, so i decided to go in.

like other saunas in germany, you get naked and just wrap a towel around yourself. i saw maybe 10 women there during my 1.5 hr at the bath. they take off their towel to get into the pool and swim and will also shower naked before going into the sauna.

when i first got there, i saw a woman go in to the shower so i decided to follow her. i was trying to use the shower across but couldn't get it to work so eventually i pick the one next to her. it definitely felt erotic to stand next to woman in her 30s who is a stranger and completely naked. i still couldn't figure out how to turn the shower but then she showed me to press the sensor to turn it on. I said thank you and she smiled.

i saw another woman in her 20s taking a swim nude in the pool while there were other naked men in the pool. there was on older guy just sitting in the pool watching her do her laps in the pool.

later on, i saw a couple making out in the pool. they were both nude and the woman in her 20s had her legs around him.

i saw a few other woman showering and in the sauna. but the highlight was when i a relatively empty sauna with 2 women. i walked in and sat down. it was me, another and the two women in the sauna. i sat directly across from one of the women. she had big tits and was pregnant. at one point she rub her tits a bit. she also lay down to give a view of her pussy and also moved her legs. then when she got up to leave, her big tits were hanging down. i really had to make not to stare the whole time i was in there.

If you are still in Berlin, I would forget the Europa center and go visit Vabali spa in Berlin.
This was the best place I ever visited.
I live in the Netherlands and really enjoy a day in the spa. It is the best way to get rid of all the stress building up during the weekly work routine and see some beautiful woman in the process too.
I have visited many spa's and wellness centers. In most places the visitors are of all ages, from young people (mostly a minority) to middle aged to old). A few months ago, I visited Berlin and went to the spa. I was really surprised. This complex is really beautiful and during my visit I almost exclusively saw people that were in their 20 to 30s. It was a beautiful sight. It was a very busy day and especially for the aufguss many were grouping together. The view of so many beautiful young naked ladies was a sight I will not forget. Besides the beautiful scenery the sauna’s and aufguss were very good too. So, if you have another moment in Berlin, I recommend you to visit the other spa in Berlin.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to niceguy1976 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahqazwx View Post

Great post! If you could provide further details on their bodies, that would be greatly appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to mhsobxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2018, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguy1976 View Post
If you are still in Berlin, I would forget the Europa center and go visit Vabali spa in Berlin.
This was the best place I ever visited.
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I’m leaving today so I won’t have a chance to check it out. That other place definitely sounds worth a visit.

Being American and this being my first to my sauna even the Europa center was eye opening. The seeing all these women walking around was great.

This place had separate dressing rooms. But I noticed that the guy working at the bath simply walks into the women’s dressing room to bring towels. Lucky guy. Won’t mind doing his job for a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsobxxx View Post
Great post! If you could provide further details on their bodies, that would be greatly appreciated.
This being Germany, most younger women had smaller tits. Most of them had a bush. Some of them had tattoos. Also, mostly the skinny type. The only woman with bigger tits was the pregnant woman who was there with her friend. Her tits had already swelled up. Her areola was small and light. Skinny too except for her pregnant belly.

I prefer big tits so I enjoyed seeing that pregnant woman. Too bad they don’t have saunas like this in SoCal. I would go nuts if there were a sauna full of latinas with big tits and ass.

Last edited by Turtle; 11-16-2018 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Merged 2 posts
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blahqazwx For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2018, 05:08 AM

Default Thermal bath 2

Finally found some time to write...

I enjoy my first visit so much that I chose to go the next day again.
I had to pass the same city on my way back so I took a stop in the same thermal bath.
This time I went later in the day. I arrived at 6 PM but that also means more visitors, and most important more young visitors.
I went to the changing room and headed straight to the sauna area. I checked the board where the the treatments are written on and figured out I had 20 min till the next activity started. So I took a dip in the outside pool on the way there I was already noticing many young girls mostly in groups of 2 so I was expecting that this visit was even more promising than the other one.

I went inside the pool and stood under the waterfall. From there you have a nice view on the stairs that leads inside the pool. After a while a naked young girl walked to the pool and stepped down the stairs inside the pool. She looked hot! She was tall about 175 cm short dark hair. A pretty Sharpe edged face and was super skinny. But she didn’t look just skinny, she also looked super sporty.the had a flat stomach and small super firm fits. Her nipples were rock hard and while she was walking she had looked quite self conscious. Her boobs were formed like oranges with small red nipples. Her pushy was completely shaved. She didn’t stay long in the pool so I could have a look at her ass too while she was was stepping out of the pool. It was quite flat and small but it fit good to her body. This was a quite nice start!
After I went out of the pool I went to the first sauna where a treatment should take place. I walked in and I was alone. I wondered a bit because usually this sessions are super packed but I just took a seat in the upper row in the middle of the sauna. The sauna was super small. With space for perhaps 10 peaple and was not as warm as normal (60°C) and there was some bread in a baking oven. I was a bit confused but well just stayed cause I was interested in the bread because I didn’t ate much that day.  after a few minutes I heard some girls talking outside and the door opened. 3 girls in their late 20 stepped in and took the spot on the right side next to me. The first one seat also in the upper row and was facing me. She had long brown hair. Medium size breast probably b cups which were a bit saggy and light red nipples. Her nipples were soft and I wasn’t able to see her pussy because she hide it with her legs. The other two had her backs to me and so I could see much. Just when they got into their positions i could already see that both had small boobs and both were shaved. The girls were not talking and I found the situation a but akwanrd in the backing oven… so I chose to ask them what’s going to happen with the bread. So we had a short chat and the girls got a bit more relaxed.. I guess.. because the both small bobbed girls chose to lay down both with the face towards me so the pushy money shot would have been on the other side. One gir layed In the down row under me and one girl that had a Asian touch was laying in my row. Now I could at least totally convince me that both were totally shaved. And surprisingly for me they both had hard nipples. The one in the down row red medium size nipples the Asian one next to me had dark nipples and they were really rock hard just the nipple ball had the size of an m&m. It was hot to see how that nipples were popping out. I had a but of troubles not getting hard because the sauna was not that hot and the amothphere in this room was quite sexy. So I had to close me eyes to refresh my mind a bit. Not that I was lucky enough that this 3 girls choose to join me. The door opens and 2 other girls entered. They choose to sit to me left side. Both were about 20 years old. First one was blonde shot hair pretty face super skinny with nice firm small boobs with soft pink nipples her but looked firm but a bit to flat . The other one was my favorite of the day. Dark blonde long hair pretty face with a cute nose, skinny sporty body, beautiful tits about a bit bigger than a b cup perhaps nice teardrop shape, her nipples were hard when she came in and soften up meanwhile sitting in the sauna, she had a great but super firm and stocked out so you could say that she definitely does sports. With now 5 girls I had to concentrate even more not to get too excited. After a while the sauna guy came in an gave us the bread. The 3 girls that came in first got out to eat it. I started eating the bread inside with the 2 other girls.
That was an awesome start. There were multiple other young girls with really good bodys. But what I can remember from now I just that I met my favorite with the blonde in the hamam again, were all the girls were rubbing their bodys with oil that was nice to see even the sight there is not good because of the steam. In front of me were sitting two chubby chicks with big boobs they were doing quite a show rubbing the oil on each other. But I’m not into chubby girls. So I chose to go shower. Best idea ever. The blonde with my favorite came out to and joined me showering. I was just standing like half a meter from then on the shower on the opposite side. So I could get some glances at they boobies and pussies. Most of the time they turned the their back to me, which was great also because the butt of the darkblone one was simply great. The oil is quite difficult to get rid, so some good runs where included. After the shower I went like the day before into the pool,, and the 2 girls and multiple others had the same idea. Because I went first I could watch them getting into the pool. First the blonde one, she went down the stairs quite rapidly and hide her body in the water while going to her spot. That was already a nice few when she came down. Few moments later the dark blonde one came into the pool. Of course I was staring at her her front looked beautiful. Her firm fits bounced a bit while going down the stairs. To get to her friend she had to come towards me a bit. Unlikely her blonde friend she didn’t get in the water till hide her tits. When you stand the water goes till your belly. She even looked me straight in the face for a moment, I didnt look away from her. I mean how could I she looked awesome. It was beautiful to watch her waking in the water with her breast jiggling a bit.
After the pool I saw my favorite just one more time after a sauna session i chose to shower outside. The two girls joined me again. I was always super lucky that I didnt had to creep on them but that they come on their own. This time I go the best glances at her pussy. She was shaved with a little stripe of hair on top of her pussy. The blonde friend was fully shaved. This was the last session other stuff I cant remember anymore I’m detail. Took too long to write it down now
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to boss12 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2018, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss12 View Post
Finally found some time to write...
**** Quote edited, please don't quote a whole post ****
Love your stories! Naked friends, what a treat.

Last edited by Turtle; 11-29-2018 at 04:06 AM.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:04 PM

Default Berlin

Earlier this year I visited Berlin one Sunday. I had investigated and found that the Stadtbad Neukölln also offered a nude swim in the pools after 1800. I first visited the sauna around 16:30 and there were a fair mix of the sexes. Especially on the sun deck on the roof. The sauna area has a selection of rooms and a pool and showers. All very nice. Great aufguss.

Most of the people had left by the time of the fkk swin but while it started off male dominated it had evened out somewhat by the time I had to leave. I have to say I love the Germanic saunas and have to admire the confidence of the ladies who have no issues showing their tattoos, piercings, pubes or lack of and whatever body type they have.

I noticed one lady swimming and reckon she was the most stylish and efficient swimmer I ever seen.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wizziam For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2018, 03:25 PM

Default Sporty perky

Recently been to the gym's sauna. Some super sporty teenie girl sitting opposite to me. She was about 170 tall, brunette, long hair. Super skinny, six pack. And a tan not usually seen in November - without a trace of bikini or pantylines... nudist? Her breast were rather small, but pointy/perky at all times. She switched her legs positions quite frequently, showing her nice, totally unshaved hair at times. Though her pubic hair seemed quite well grown, it seemed centered around the venus hill... quite light hair. Lovely. At times she leaned forward... which mad her tits look even better. The guy sitting next to her suddenly had his towel around his hips ;-)

Unfortunately she left too quickly. But later I was looking for a nice chair to relax after the heat and I saw the same girl with a friend, chatting quietly. So I thought to lay down more or less opposite. Her friend was looking towards me, not as skinny, full forms. When the friend was reaching for the water bottle one breast came out under her towel... but she left it exposed... As she was chatting, she lifted the right leg and exposed her pussy... that was quite a perspective. later when she got up, she was very clumsy with her towel and spent quite some time fixing it for walking, exposing herself twice before leaving.... Wasn't sure if it would have been appropriate to lift my towel a little bit as well...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GioG For This Useful Post:

Tags
hot tub, sauna

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s