Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2015, 01:13 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Saunas are great it seems like
Old 02-02-2015, 04:37 PM

Default I really agree !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuk View Post
During years of cycling in the Netherlands we have visited a number of saunas. Our favorites are Deco Sauna in Amsterdam at Herengracht 115. It is absolutely gorgeous with a strong art deco motif. As most saunas in the Netherlands it is nude and mixed. Another favorite nude sauna is Sauna van Egmond in Haarlem. (Haarlem is about 15 minutes by train from Amsterdam.) Sauna van Egmond is somewhat larger than Deco Sauna with several saunas and steam baths.
Sauna van Egmond really is beautiful and cozy, but Sauna Deco really is out of this world. A small but intensely stylish place. It's essentially worth a trip. The story was that a Paris shop wanted to 'renew itself', sold of the Art Deco interior, and replaced it by something modern/ugly. The stuff was picked up cheaply by some dutch guys. who promptly used it to kick-start this place.

Best regards

Halkan
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Halkan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 01:00 PM

Hello Halkan,

" It's essentially worth a trip."

My wife and I had a short break in Amsterdam, and having read about this Sauna made an effort to go there. Certainly worth the walk and we would certainly return when we visit Amsterdam again, exceptional. Also, being naturists we appreciated the (no) dress code.

What slightly surprised me, being that it is in an area away from the red light district, the occasional prostitute sitting in a window.

Alec
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imbiable For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2015, 10:54 AM

Default German hotel sauna

two weeks ago i had to visit a show in germany, my PA booked the hotel for me and gave me the details. when my flight landed i caught a train to the location and to my surprise the hotel was a five star. i booked in and went to my room, inside there was a brochure for the pool and spa which believe it or not was free to use, only massages and treatments were extra. i had arrived on the tuesday and was due to fly back on the friday so i thought i would be able to use the facilities each evening. the brochure in the room showed photos of the area and said the sauna and hot tub area were clothing free. an hour later i was in the reception of the spa collecting complimentary towel and robe, i walked into the changing area to be confronted by a tall dark haired mid thirties woman with decent size tits removing her jeans. i put my things down and whipped off my t-shirt and trousers, she smiled as she pulled down her panties to reveal a small landing strip and put on her robe, i dropped my pants and my by now semi on flopped out. i put my robe on and walked up to the sauna area. inside i hung my robe and walked over to the sauna, through the window i could see two women and one older guy lying down, i went in and lay my towel down opposite the women and on the top step so i could see anyone below me. i had just lay down when the dark haired woman came in and lay down on the step below me, i had a clear view of the whole of her body, after about 10 minutes the guy and the two women got up and left leaving the two of us alone, i sat up and leant back against the wall, she glanced up and said is it too hot for you, i said no its fine but i am going in the jacuzzi in a minute anyway. i went into the shower area and had a quick scrub then climbed into the jacuzzi. a few minutes passed and the woman came out of the sauna and copied my actions, she walked over to the hot tub and said do you mind if i get in, of course not i replied. she slid in opposite me giving me a nice view of her almost bare pussy. i lay back and closed my eyes as the water blasted over me, suddenly i felt something touch my cock i opened my eyes and she was still sitting in the same place but as i looked in to the water i could see it was her foot, she said sorry if i startled you but i couldn't resist, my name is kirsten i'm on my own and i am going home in the morning, all the time she spoke her foot rubbed my now bone hard shaft, are you with anyone she asked me, no i'm here alone on business until friday, would you like some company for the evening she added, i could not believe my luck. we decided to take a shower and have a swim in the pool, it turned out she was 39 but looked younger and she was from Holland. after swimming we had a shower and went back into the sauna, the stunning young blonde receptionist Hannah was in adding some more water uniform on unfortunately (more to come) by 20.45 (nearly two hours after arriving) we had both had enough and went to get showered, we went into the shower area and turned the taps on, she squirted a handful of gel into her hand and started to wash my chest, i grabbed a squirt and rubbed her tits, we washed each other for a minute or so until we heard voices and had to stop. we both dried and got dressed and went into the bar for a drink. i will add the rest of the evening and other visits to the sauna later
Old 03-30-2015, 02:41 PM

Hello Mol,

a few years back my wife and I went to Amsterdam. I'd seen on the internet about an art deco sauna near the city centre so we went along to make use of it.

You say coed, which I guess means mixed? (Incidentally it means wood in Welsh) Yes the changing room was mixed and most were nude in the sauna. Certainly a spectacular spa and somewhere we'll go back to next time we visit Amsterdam. I saw nothing sexual there, it was just a normal sauna and seeing nude women does not cause me any embarrassing erections for that reason.

Alec
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imbiable For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2015, 08:27 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBBY66 View Post
i will add the rest of the evening and other visits to the sauna later
You've got my full attention.
Old 04-19-2015, 05:40 AM

Thanked 14,428 Times in 602 Posts
Default Therme Erding (Germany)

I don't have too much experience of Dutch and German saunas but I went to Therme Erding near Munich 3 years ago, it was fantastic, so when I was back in Munich last week I went again. Twice.

If you are ever in Munich, make sure you visit it. If you have no plans to visit Munich, you should make some just for this!

Basically it is a huge leisure complex with 4 seperate areas - three of these are a family swimming area, a kid-centric waterslides section, and a wellness section for treatments and pampering, all of which are "swimsuit required" but make a pretty good day out in and of themselves. But it is the fourth section, the sauna section which is true paradise on earth for lovers of the naked female form. Swimsuits are "verboten" (forbidden) though you see a lot of people wearing them as they walk from one area to another, and modest guests can keep a towel or robe wrapped round them outside the saunas, pool and showers. While the minimum age is 16 I didn't see any 16 or 17 year old-looking kids when I was there. I'm guessing they would all rather hang in the waterslides section!

Anyway, if you don't want to strip off you can stay out of the pool and the saunas and just chill in your robe on a lounger and watch everyone go by - you will not stand out. Personally I would say you are missing 90% of the experience, they have every kind of sauna imaginable, as well as a large warm pool including an outdoors section, complete with poolside bar, jacuzzi bubble jets with seating and lying areas, a circuit with jet currents pushing you round, and of course it is full of naked women (and men). And after sauna it is obligatory to shower, sometimes those showers get quite busy.

The split of men to women is practically even - I didn't see very many single men, most people were there as couples (and I would definitely recommend taking along a lady friend, or if that's not possible, your wife or girlfriend). There is also a favourable age profile, if anything the younger 20-30 somethings outnumber the older people. The staff speak English, you can spend a whole day there for €40 per person, you can rent towels and robes, you can buy food and drink inside using your key and pay when you leave. The changing area is mixed - there are cubicles if you want privacy but the first thing I saw when I went in was a 20-something girl in her bra and panties just standing with a friend by her locker.

Having been 3 times now and learned from the experience I think I am in a position to give some advice to help you get the most of your visit:

1) Take the train. Once you are outside the city centre there is a decent chance some of the other people on the train are going to the same place you are, and looking out for them and anticipating possibly seeing them naked is great fun. The first time I went we sat opposite a couple on the train, including a large but pretty blonde girl, I was focused on my friend so regrettably didn't pay her too much attention, completely unaware that I would be seeing her totally naked within a few hours!

2) Check the saunas for presentation times and do as many of these as you can. On my first visit we just tried all the saunas one by one, there was usually a handful of other people in there or we had them all to ourselves. The second visit we stumbled accidentally on a full sauna just before a presentation was starting. A sauna full of people pressed together is much better than a near-empty one, and you have much more to look at. Also with space at a premium you have more chance of a nice girl climbing up past you to get to a higher seat (or in one case, squeezing in beside me!). Based on my experience there will almost always be four or five pretty women within your eyeline. If you are very lucky they will assume the lifted knees position giving you an unfettered view of their pussies (I saw plenty of these over the 2 days). Some saunas are better lit than others resulting in better views. After the sauna, you have some 20-50 people all heading for the same shower or balcony area to cool off, that can be fun too!

3) In glass-fronted saunas, try and get a seat at the edge so you are looking into the sauna rather than out the window. In general lower seats are better than higher seats, a) because it's cooler closer to the floor, and b) you'd rather be looking up at girls than down at them. If you have a lady friend with you and you are trying to be discreet about looking at other ladies, rather than sit next to each other, take the next seat up behind her with her head between your knees. An occasional reassuring kiss on the head is a good way to change your eyeline and improve a view. Where you rest your hands is up to you!

4) If you are going to spend any time people-watching the two best places are the entry-area from the clothed zone, and the main entrance to the pool. At the entry area, some people just pull their costume off straight away, some do so under a robe, but if you really want to see them naked just wait until they go into a sauna or the pool. At the pool entrance, everyone is naked. There are beautiful, but modest girls who will keep their towels wrapped round them outside the pool, will keep their bodies under the water in the pool, but they can't avoid being naked getting in or out, that is where you catch them.

5) The best sauna presentations to experience are Stonehenge (because it is big, you will have about 30-40 people in your eyeline whichever side you are on, increasing your chances of seeing someone beautiful), the salt-scrub sauna (in most saunas everyone just sits still in one position, in this one imagine 20 or so people rubbing salt all over their bodies!) and the Bakery sauna/Citron sauna (you get a free bread-roll/ice cream at the end!).

I thought about doing a sauna by sauna review of my experiences but frankly it would just be a (long) list of descriptions of women and how good a view I had of their intimate parts. I have done plenty of activities with naked people in their hundreds, but this is definitely top of the list for sheer volume of attractive girls' visible labia.
Old 04-19-2015, 06:26 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveduchovny View Post
I don't have too much experience of Dutch and German saunas but I went to Therme Erding near Munich 3 years ago, it was fantastic, so when I was back in Munich last week I went again. Twice.

If you are ever in Munich, make sure you visit it. If you have no plans to visit Munich, you should make some just for this!
I'll second that. Most of the German urban areas have a similar Therme close by and I have not experienced a bad one. Although I've been to Erding, I was not aware of the presentations and I will make sure to check that out next time I go.

I particularly like the Kassel Therme but maybe because it was the first one I went to and the Duckling principle applies. The Taunas Therme near Frankfurt is also very good.

Another good thing about Erding is after your Sauna experience you can wander along to Brauerei (Brewery) for a tour of the place where the famous Erdinger Weissbier is made. Or, if that is too strenuous, just go to the Brauerei Gaststaette (I guess that might translate as Brewery Tap House) to enjoy the beer and a good meal.

Enough of this Bavarian Tourist propaganda - back to the tits and bums.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2015, 03:16 PM

Default Any recommendations for Rotterdam?

Have anyone experienced a good sauna in Rotterdam?
Old 07-05-2015, 03:42 PM

Talking and does anyone have tips on which times are best to go?

Now in summer, which times are the best for visiting? Weekends, sunday/saturday, evenings or middle of day?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
100419378 01ac1

2m:43s

07-31-2010
Graduation 1

5m:59s

07-26-2022
It has to be real 4

2m:56s

09-13-2017
Big Brother 6 Kissing