Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
Its been a few days...

Yep, she killed him dead.
Yea but what a way to go!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2015, 05:33 PM

Default sadly...I am not dead

Our schedules have precluded us from hanging out the past few weeks. But let me share how things progressed with us after the pic sharing night. It was almost a year after the pic exchange sexting session and we would always hang out drink dine etc. One particularly cold night we went out for dinner and killed 3 bottles of Cabernet. As closing time approached I went outside to hail 2 cabs for us as we live in opposite directions. She insisted I ride home with her 15 minutes in opposite direction and then head home. Driver gave us a flat rate since it was late and not busy so I am headed off towards her place in totally the opposite direction. We squeeze into the back of the cab and she puts her arm around me and we are cuddling in the cold. Everything is kinda fuzzy but I sort of come to and realize we are making out and she is pushing my hand under her sweater. I ask “are we really doing this" and she says yes.
We kissed the whole ride home and when we arrived in her driveway she asked me to walk her to her door. I obliged and we kissed on her porch for a minute or 2. She asked me to stay with her but I declined. I still gave a shit about my marriage at that point so I headed home. One my way home I receive the message below. Well my marriage is currently in the crapper (nothing to do with her ) and I am kicking myself for not staying the night.
….more to follow
Attached Thumbnails
mtxt.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to panhead For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2015, 08:21 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Marriage is a challenge at times. It shouldn't be everyday of course, but as humans we have our emotional issues that come into play. Even thou I/we're an open relationship - I don't support "cheating" unless it *IS* over. As GRITS says, get it over with (or something to that effect). But you both should talk and make sure that you both feel or know that its over.

My wife does do things that upset me from time to time- but that *IS* all women! NRE with someone new you are playing sexually with can cloud your judgement and not see everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2015, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Marriage is a challenge at times. It shouldn't be everyday of course, but as humans we have our emotional issues that come into play. Even thou I/we're an open relationship - I don't support "cheating" unless it *IS* over. As GRITS says, get it over with (or something to that effect). But you both should talk and make sure that you both feel or know that its over.

My wife does do things that upset me from time to time- but that *IS* all women! NRE with someone new you are playing sexually with can cloud your judgement and not see everything.
Not to hijack the thread into a self help diatribe but my spouse has refused for 2 years to get any counseling, therapy or medication to deal with severe depression, anxiety, bi-polar disorder and alcoholism. I have begged her to get help but she continues to downward spiral even though I have tried to get her the help and care she needs.
She refuses marriage counseling as well so I guess I have just given up and we are planning our parting of ways...so please don't judge me.... a person can only take so much.

And on a lighter note I saw boobies
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panhead For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2015, 03:24 PM

Two years? You've done more than many people trying to do the right thing.

So yeah, dude - Move on.
Next time - you better BE having fun with your friend - and she'll be enjoying you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2015, 06:05 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhead View Post
Not to hijack the thread into a self help diatribe but my spouse has refused for 2 years to get any counseling, therapy or medication to deal with severe depression, anxiety, bi-polar disorder and alcoholism. I have begged her to get help but she continues to downward spiral even though I have tried to get her the help and care she needs.
She refuses marriage counseling as well so I guess I have just given up and we are planning our parting of ways...so please don't judge me.... a person can only take so much.

And on a lighter note I saw boobies
Oh dear, I fear I'm going to hijack it further when I ask did the words "in sickness as in health" play any part of your marriage vows? On the one hand you tell us your wife is suffering from a plethora of mental illnesses and you want to walk away and leave her to deal with them on her own while adding the stress and strain of a failed relationship to it.

Let's try this one, for example. My wife was innocently involved in a terrorist attack and was blown up. Her upper body suffered severe burns and she is lamed below the waist. She can't have sex. So I'm going to walk away and find myself something sexier and prettier. If that were true, I'd hope you'd all be calling me a right bastard. Fortunately its not true and my wife is healthy and can't wait until we get back together in late December.

Do you take my point. Why are we (collective we for the western civilizations) so unwilling to stick with and try to understand and help people with mental disease, where we go the extra mile and more for people with physical illnesses.

For my sins I do a lot of sponsored walking. I find that with the same effort, I can raise much more money for Breast Cancer Research than I can for a Mental Health Charity. Being depressed in not the same as having a sulk. You can't control the one, the other you can get over with a good kick up the backside. But we tend to conflate the two. Me too. And I have studied these things. And maniac-depression seems to run in my side of the family. I may be a mild case myself.

Anyway, you need help to help your wife. You need to seek advice from your doctor, from your local anti-depression charity, from marriage-guidance councillors who will see one half of a partnership under your circumstances. These folks may be better at getting your wife to accept help than you are. Let's face it, you have nothing to lose. And you need friends and her friends to help you and her. And you need the patience of Job.

Time to get off my soap box. Good luck.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2015, 07:27 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaintrips View Post
Oh dear, I fear I'm going to hijack it further when I ask did the words "in sickness as in health" play any part of your marriage vows? On the one hand you tell us your wife is suffering from a plethora of mental illnesses and you want to walk away and leave her to deal with them on her own while adding the stress and strain of a failed relationship to it.

You may have missed the part where she has consistently refused personal and professional help to resolve these issues. That makes all the difference. No reason why she should drag him down with her.

DR
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2015, 03:56 AM

Default YUP!

Yup, that's the point that I say, is why I say "time to exit stage left". We all get depressed from time to time and the thing to do is to talk it out, get help, get meds, etc. Since she is aware that they have problems and he has tried to help her... what is he to do? Can he have her committed? Tie a rope around her and drag her to a doctor's office?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2015, 03:23 AM

Thanked 1,060 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Yup, that's the point that I say, is why I say "time to exit stage left". We all get depressed from time to time and the thing to do is to talk it out, get help, get meds, etc. Since she is aware that they have problems and he has tried to help her... what is he to do? Can he have her committed? Tie a rope around her and drag her to a doctor's office?
Depression lies. It often takes a long time before somebody's able to cope with getting therapy or meds. But no, you can't generally force somebody to go to treatment unless they're threatening suicide or violence or seriously delusional (and usually that's a 3-day hold, sometimes longer if they're really messed up.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to testme97 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2015, 01:43 PM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts
Default FW (photo) B

Same story here. My wife's girlfriend(s), well one in particular, does that. Her fiancee and I go camping often and to make sure us boys are behaving they get together and send boob shots while we are the mountains fishing.

In one case I got to take the photos while her fiancee was in Colorado hunting deer and she got drunk at our house.

He has returned the favor by sending me some Vegas style shots of her with toys etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
I suspect you are going to see even more pics, and then some in person nakedness to follow.

Her excuse will be, "well you've already seen everything" so she will be even more willing to share.

I don't pretend to understand how women think, but I have seen his pattern over and over again.

My wife's friends and even her sisters fall into one of two groups. Those that I have seen naked or topless and those I have not. We are not swingers, but in 24 years of marriage there have been drunken games of strip poker, truth or dare, and skinny dipping.

Of the women I have seen topless or naked, I would say almost all of them I have seen more than once. Sometimes separated by years or even decades between occurrences. But they have all said the same thing.

"You've already seen me naked." When I hear that, I can be pretty confident I am going to see them again.

Good luck.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ev1l0ne For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009