Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2018, 10:10 PM

Thanked 25,457 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default frumgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumgurl View Post

How was the swing club ?

The swing club is someplace we go once in the blue-moon... but its fun.. as stated we don't have sex w/ anyone else there.... so how did it go??

well, we did a lot of watching others having sex which we like to do,, and we had sex ourselves in a chair in the hallway, and in a open booth in the back room... we sat with other couples having cocktails and talking sex, and did some touchy feely stuff w/ a few couples-- mainly feeling each others wives boobs & ass, and the wives feeling each other and the other hubbys cock.. I did get to suck on one wifes tits as she sat on my lap for fun. and we did use a room w/ another couple having sex together getting to watch each other and reaching over and feeling the other couples bodys while we all were fucking.. mainly a social scene thing...,

Then we went home, but started having sex in the car in the lot, then home for more...
Old 10-09-2018, 11:12 PM

Default Beachbum & Frumgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum_61 View Post
Do we have to choose? I would love to hear what you both have to say. Each of you has a different "perspective" or at least a different point of "view"

I would also love to hear what happened to her on Friday night as well.

Mrs. Grits here,
This is a 3-part question??… how & where do I start???.....Fri. nite key party??==ok>>>

I went back to my room after clubbing, and changed into my pink babydoll w/ red high heels and waited to see WHO was going to come thru the door???... we really all like this Key-Party thing, it fun and exciting!!!

The door opened and it was "J"... a nice guy, 39yo, nice body and fun guy... (remember these are Reg. "swing" group friends so we've all been together before)…… So "J" is a fun guy and I greeted him with a kiss and a drink... I asked if my babydoll was ok w/ him?? and he was very pleased.. it was sheer top, and matching crotchless panties, very cute stuff.
So he undressed, and I sat him on the couch and sat on his lap facing him while he played with my little titties through the sheer babydoll sheer top.. it made my nipples hard.!!
we talked about what we wanted to do tonight??.. obviously sex, but anything special???
I told him I wanted to be a little schoolgirl tease for him in my babydoll, and wanted him to "take me", like a little schoolboy would... what ever that means, just have innocent fun together!!… I did a lot of roleplay, w/ my finger in my mouth w/ that innocent look,, and he roleplayed asking me permission if he could do certain things to me??… just fun.

We did doggy in front of the window a few times, (everyone does), and I put a chair in front of the window and sat on his cock fucking.. (floor to ceiling windows).. we had a light on but subdued somewhat, not bright....When ever I was on top, bed, chair, couch, etc, he liked reaching under my top playing w/ my little titties…. every time w/ fucked- he exploded a nice sperm load in or on me.. hes a good multi- cummer …. after I took his load in my mouth, I pulled up my sheer top to my neck, and dribbled his sperm onto my little titties for him to watch... he liked that... I was trying to keep my nighty halfway clean because I didn't want to take it off...

Later,, I told him to get rough w/ me,, so he was puling my hair doggy, and throwing me on the bed fucking me hard as we talked dirty to each other.. He liked the dirty talking stuff a lot....it made him cum everytime…. and when I'd tell him how his hot sperm felt exploding in my pussy he couldn't stop pumping... I liked it......Again, hes a good cummer, and I was pretty full of his sperm... I stood up on the bed after being on top of him, and spread my legs and let his sperm drip down onto his stomach & cock telling him, "look what you did to me!!"..lol... We were fucking till 3am, then went to sleep together.. still wearing my babydoll.. but we both woke up each other at different times for a quickie fun... Just before he left, I gave him a good by blowjob...….. When hubby got back to the room, he reached under my babydoll crotchless bottoms to check if I had a good time, I told him I had a VERY good time.... "J" must have cum in my pussy 4-or 5-times??.. so my pussy was filled for my hubby to find.. he immediately fucked me and enjoyed feeling "J"s sperm lube he left behind while telling me what a sl*t wife I was... I told him that I was just that.... then we took an intimate shower together, and layed in bed telling each other what happened w/ each other... Everyone in the group agreed to do their own thing on Sat Day.. I think most stayed in & slept as we did, so we'd be awake for Sat. nites group fest.....

I'll let hubby tell you about Sat nite group fun tomorrow.. hes sleeping right now..

Any Questions for me??

Last edited by GRITS; 10-09-2018 at 11:19 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2018, 09:06 PM

Default Grits

Thanks to:
Attached Thumbnails
attachment.jpg  
Old 10-16-2018, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Thanks to:
I love your guys posts 😘
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frumgurl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2018, 01:45 AM

Default frumgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumgurl View Post
I love your guys posts 😘

THey are real life experiences...
Old 10-17-2018, 09:52 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

I know my wife sharing stories are lame and tame compared to the rest of this thread and this will get buried, but it's fun to share...

Remember a looooong time ago, I shared my wife with my best friend after his horrible divorce? He thought no one would desire him ever again, and after a late night of chatting, my wife and my friend were going at it? And then my wife loved it so much she didn't want to be shared with him again?

Anyway, the same friend did find someone to date for a short time. The broke up over the weekend, and my friend is coming over this evening to sulk with us. I asked my wife if she would pamper him again, and she said no.

Well, my wife was in the shower a few moments ago, and she said she wants to be very clean and ready for my friend, and she won't have time to take a long shower later before he comes over. I asked what she was planning, and she said, "You never know what might happen!"

And that is where she left it. We will see if I have something to post about tomorrow...
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 02:11 PM

Thanked 1,357 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Thanks to:
Thanks Mr and Mrs Grits! Love your posts!! Very hot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2018, 10:28 PM

Default Football

YEAH!!!!…. OUR TEAMS WON TODAYS COLLEGE FOOTBALL..... Go Alabama & Army !!!
Old 10-22-2018, 03:52 AM

Default Gnome

Every real story is exciting to hear...Everyone has their own routine in sexual adventures.....your are great!
Old 10-22-2018, 05:03 AM

Default Wife & Friends

Mr. Grits here,

Left the house very early today, Sunday, to play golf in the morning.... Got home @ 1pm, and walked into the house to find the wife entertaining some "select" friends!!..
Entertaining is a loose way to put it??...lol.... She knew I'd be home by 1pm, so w/o telling me, she invited 2 "select friends" over 2 Noon..... I walked into the living room and she was dressed in black bra, black flirt skirt, and white stockings and heels,,,, sitting on one of the "select'" friends cock on the couch, w/ the other one sitting next to them... She looked at me and said, "we've been waiting for you, so I started w/o you,, is that OK?" ,, as she was rocking back and forth on his cock.... Whats a husband to do or say?? .. I got undressed... She told me, "wait, just sit in the chair and watch for a while"...ok, so I sat and watched her jumping from cock to cock riding the guys, and getting them hard...She turned and looked at me smiling and asked if I like seeing her fucking?... I just smiled... I asked how long has this been going on before I arrived, and she told me about an hour... So I said to the guys,--"so you guys have been fucking my wife for and hour already?"...….They said , "NO".. and my wife said, "not fucking, just mutual oral.. I've been sucking their cocks up until right before you came home"...."now they're fucking me"..

So I sat and watched a while, then she came over to me and climbed onto the chair and straddled my face so I could lick her pussy to orgasm.. she was moaning and shaking... then she dropped down onto my cock and started riding me..."I wanted to surprise you that I was horny when I woke up this morning"....HORNY??- after Alabama won yesterday we had a non-stop night of sex!!……….. She then told everyone to go into the guest room and wait for her.. ..When she came in she had a tray of cocktails for everyone and as we stood drinking, she was on her knees sucking our cocks all at once...then she stood and kissed us all as we caressed her body w/ our hands...she lead one guy onto the bed and got on top of him riding and motioned for me and the other guy to stand next to her so she could suck us while fucking him... she was rocking and sucking like crazy, when the guy on the bottom couldn't hold out and had an explosive orgasm flooding my wife little pussy w/ sperm..she orgasmed upon receiving it.... she continued sucking us and we both came and she swallowed every drop so it wouldn't drip down on the guy on the bottom.. how thoughtful?!!!;..lol
….She stood up, and her pussy dripped onto him, and she dribbled her mouth cum onto her tits as we all watched....She said, "I liked that, did you guys??.. Stupid question..lol

We recharged while she cleaned up in the bathroom...while she was gone, I told the guys that we should DP, TP, and fuck her rough to death... all agreed... upon her return to the guestroom I placed her on the edge of the bed and we took turns shoving our cocks in her pussy missionary , then turned her over and took turns doing the same doggie pulling her hair and slapping her ass.. She said, " I like that, fuck me like a sl*t", we already were!!

From there we took turns in positions DPing her , spit roasting her, while she kept begging for more, and more,,, we all exploded in her mouth and pussy again, and she just kept keeping us hard begging for more,,... We did and air tight on her twice that afternoon to her delight. Her pussy and ass were sperm lubed and open, so we were fucking her holes with ease.. (we only used lube at the start.)… A few times I sat back recharging and watched her taking cock from her "select" friends... She always looks at me and talks cucky dirty to me when I watch... "Do you like watching me getting fucked?"... and she always tells me when they shoot their load and how good and warm it feels...

She was full of our sperm in all holes and it was dripping out as she knelt on the bed to show me... then she fell backwards and lay on the bed with her legs open just enjoying the moment of being just fucked by 3 guys....her favorite..... the sperm was running out of her as she lay there, because we all put 3 or 4 loads in her somewhere....

She gave the guys each an intimate shower before they left.. she likes soaping up the guy and being soaped up by them, and rubbing her soapy body against theirs intimately..she really knows how to turn a guy on with her slippery soapy tits.... When it was my turn she told me they both fucked her again in the shower w/ another load each....
We then went to our bedroom and layed on the bed half wet talking about the day and the fun. She got turned on talking, and climbed onto my cock on top and rode me to another orgasm, while cuck talking me about other guys fucking her like a sl*t in front of me....

A Sunday surprise for me... and we didn't even watch football.

Q---do you like that flirt-skirt she wears???

Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0781.JPG   DSC_0786.JPG  

DSC_0792.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 10-22-2018 at 05:16 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s