Register

Old 07-06-2014, 02:21 PM

Thanked 1,528 Times in 31 Posts
Default Repairs

Maybe I should start repairing phones too! lol
The Following User Says Thank You to atlch0 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2014, 08:36 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

I am an amateur photographer so a few weeks ago I was talking to some friends at work about a shoot I had done a few weeks earlier, a couple asked if they could see some of the photos so I took my tablet computer in to work to show them. I found the album for them and told them to just flick through that album. The photos were of a pretty model and went from underwear to nude. When they got to the topless photos I was called away so I told them to put my tablet back in my bag when they had finished and I thought no more of it. That was until that evening at home when I turned my tablet back on the first thing that came up on the screen was a photo of my wife sitting on a black guys cock with my cock in her mouth.
For them to have gotten to that photo they must have seen photos of my wife with several different guys. They had plenty of time to look at just about all the photos I have on the tablet. I honestly thought that they would have just looked at the set I wanted to show them. But thinking about it I would have done the same given a chance.

The first couple of photos are the ones I wanted to show them and the last ones are the ones I know they have seen.
Attached Thumbnails
P3021539.jpg  
Old 07-07-2014, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
I am an amateur photographer so a few weeks ago I was talking to some friends at work about a shoot I had done a few weeks earlier, a couple asked if they could see some of the photos so I took my tablet computer in to work to show them. I found the album for them and told them to just flick through that album. The photos were of a pretty model and went from underwear to nude. When they got to the topless photos I was called away so I told them to put my tablet back in my bag when they had finished and I thought no more of it. That was until that evening at home when I turned my tablet back on the first thing that came up on the screen was a photo of my wife sitting on a black guys cock with my cock in her mouth.
For them to have gotten to that photo they must have seen photos of my wife with several different guys. They had plenty of time to look at just about all the photos I have on the tablet. I honestly thought that they would have just looked at the set I wanted to show them. But thinking about it I would have done the same given a chance.

The first couple of photos are the ones I wanted to show them and the last ones are the ones I know they have seen.
Sorry most of the photos didn't attach I will try again with the ones they weren't meant to see.
Attached Thumbnails
1Nigel,Tracy&Kev-Mon10Jan2004(25).JPG   2Nigel,Tracy&Kev-Mon10Jan2004(45).JPG  

3Nigel,Tracy&Kev-Mon10Jan2004(59).JPG  
Old 07-20-2014, 10:19 PM

Default Nice

Very hot! Anymore pics to share?
Old 08-19-2014, 12:39 AM

Default Anyone?

Anyone? lol
The Following User Says Thank You to atlch0 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2014, 12:17 AM

Thanked 2,089 Times in 97 Posts

I once found a bunch of pics my ex's had sent me on my friends pc. He would wait until I feel asleep then steal them off my phone. I always wondered who else he showed and that was kind of hot knowing they were out there!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to anusman6969 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2014, 12:28 AM

Thanked 2,089 Times in 97 Posts

I've found pics of my ex's on my friends pc. He would wait until I feel asleep then steal them. Still is hot knowing that they are out there!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anusman6969 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2014, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlch0 View Post
Very hot! Anymore pics to share?
I have a fair few photos of Tracy with one guy or another on our profile and attached to other stories we have shared
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 12:15 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Got in a little trouble last night.

Wife and I were at a school sporting event last night. We were sitting with some friends in the bleachers, wife on my left, female friend on my right. I was texting my dad (lives in another state now) keeping him up on the score of the game. I got tired of putting my phone back in my cargo shorts pocket so I set it down on my right. My phone has a lock screen and a wallpaper screen. I forgot I had set the lock screen photo to an un - cropped version of the photo below.

Well of course by dad texts me, bringing up the lock screen. My female friend looks down before I pick it up and chuckles as she leans over and says to my wife "my that's a nice smile you have in that picture." My wife has no clue what picture she means so asks to see it. I show her and she instantly turns a million shades of red knowing her friend has now seen her pussy in a picture she obviously posed for. The friend was very cool about it saying she has posed for her husband as well. I have to admit I was a little turned on by it all. Wife was still flustered but was finally able to laugh about it a little bit after I pointed out "honey, we have kids, they know we have sex and besides it wasn't one of you fully naked." That brought a smack on the arm from my wife along with a laugh from both ladies. Friends husband came back from the bathroom and asks what's so funny. Wife's red face intensifies again as all three of us start laughing again. We tell him what he missed and of course he asks if he can see the picture. In unison the ladies say "No you may not!" My wife then had me change the picture.

Later that night I was apologizing again. She was still a bit upset and embarrassed just because they were good friends of ours. I did not get any last night. We talked about it again this morning in bed and she is somewhat over it. Between talking about it and morning wood she could not miss my erection. She laughed and stroked it for a bit saying "god your such a perv." I responded by saying I'm not a perv, I'm a guy. And besides, you married me. She laughed again then got out of bed to get ready for work, saying yes, yes I did.
Attached Thumbnails
attachment-5.jpeg  
Old 09-25-2014, 07:47 PM

Thanked 2,507 Times in 98 Posts
Default Gas Service Man

Yesterday we had a visit from a gas service man who came to check our gas fire and boiler. Normally I would take time off work to let him in and sign the paperwork but as it was a busy time for me at work Alan said that he would sort it out. Previously I have had some fun entertaining the service guy by dressing very scantily and giving the odd boob flash or even a nice pussy flash. The guy arrived at 10 o'clock and when he arrived Alan was busy organising a few photos of me on the computer. He minimized the screen and had a quick chat with the guy who was in his early thirties. The guy estimated that it would take 90 minutes to complete the services and Alan showed him upstairs to start work on the boiler. As the guy set to work Alan returned to the computer to sort out the photos which were mostly of my boobs or my pussy with some of me fingering myself or spreading my legs wide. On a couple of occasions the guy came down to collect stuff from his van. Alan was enjoying organising the photos but was interrupted by a knock at the door. It was a parcel delivery and while Alan was dealing with it the service guy came down asking for a dustpan and brush. Alan directed him to the kitchen cupboard and stood signing for the parcel. As he was doing so he suddenly realised that he hadn't minimised the computer screen which would be in view as the guy came back from the kitchen. Alan quickly finished the paperwork and headed back to the lounge . The service guy had stopped by the computer and was looking at the picture on the screen. In the picture my breasts and my erect nipples were on view and he was taking a good look. Alan quickly apologized for leaving the photo on screen but the guy said that the apology wasn't needed because he loved the sight of my nipples. He asked if there were any more photos and Alan said there were quite a few. The guy asked if he could see more and Alan told him that there were some very up close and personal shots amongst them but that he was welcome to look if he wanted to. He didn't need a second invitation and he looked and commented on the photos and was particularly impressed by the views of my pussy lips either pulled apart or with fingers pushed into them. He told Alan that he was a lucky guy and that he would be wanking later with the image of my pussy in his mind. When I got home Alan told me about the viewing and how the service guy had said he hoped he would have to call back in future to have a good look in person

Tags
laptop, shared

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006