photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2011, 08:56 PM

Anymore of these stories around? I really enjoyed the ones about massage etc...this was a really good thread!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wong For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2011, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wong View Post
Anymore of these stories around? I really enjoyed the ones about massage etc...this was a really good thread!
Unfortunately, I found it very time consuming to find these stories. They are rare, and it takes some effort to find them. You are welcome to try to find some more yourself and post them here. If I manage to find any more I'll post them, but I think I've exhausted most of the sources I found.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neil733 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2011, 03:24 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wong View Post
I've been busy, so it's been a while since I posted any stories. But here are a few...

1. US - Woman goes for a massage and exposes more than expected...
hxxp://tequilamockingbird.blogspot.com/2004_12_01_archive.html

2. Turkey - Topless massage in the hammam...
hxxp://kristinlaflamme.com/musings/?p=117

3. India - Massage therapist keeps leaving door open....
hxxp://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/sangria1269/1/1257942803/tpod.html

4. India - Ayurvedic massage...
hxxp://changeyourkarma.blogspot.com/2007/11/losing-my-modesty-to-madhu.html
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2011, 06:50 PM

Default Menagerie

I tend to cut and past the ones I like in case the link becomes dead and I also edit it so it's just the good parts (for me anyway). I have various kinds of ENF experiences, but mostly nude modeling and nude beaches. If I remember correctly, I even have one from Pedro. I hope you enjoy and this format isn't difficult.

But by far the wildest experience I had was on the nude beach. Now I'm not someone who likes to go around naked in public. I am too embarrassed to go skinny-dipping with close friends. If you would have asked me if I'd go to a nude beach before the honeymoon, my answer would have been, "No way!" But something was different in Jamaica. I was around people I'd never see again. It was a couples-only resort, so there wouldn't be a bunch of single guys sitting around with camcorders waiting for naked girls to stroll down the beach. And I'd had my share of mixed drinks in the hot sun. We decided to give the nude beach a try.

I played it "safe" the first day and just went topless. There were only a few other couples on the beach, and we didn't stay long (avoiding sunburn). It was fun.

The next day I threw caution to the wind and went 100% au natural. What a freeing feeling! I never thought I would enjoy being naked on a beach so much. Now on the regular beaches, if you want a mixed drink, you go find a bar on the beach. Not so on the nude beach. For some reason, the (clothed) male waiters will walk right up to you, take your order, and then return to hand-deliver your drink! What service! My waiter even came back not two minutes after delivering my drink to ask me if I needed fresh ice cubes!

I eventually did blush later that evening when we met up with another couple we had grown to be friends with, and they sheepishly asked us what we did that afternoon. I admitted we had gone to the nude beach. The guy looked at his wife and said, "I told you that was them!"

Summer is now in full swing and today I travelled about an hour to the sandy beaches of Malaga province.

The weather was hot and sunny and the beach was packed, so much so I had to move to a quieter spot to get any photos. Luckily instead of the usual 'single man' setting up next to me, I was rewarded by two 'twenty something' girls. They were quite possibly Irish, as I caught some english words (but with an accent of some kind), but I was not close enough to hear more. They wandered around for ages before deciding where to sit, after ages setting up their parasol and towells they stripped (the short haired girl keeping her bottoms on for some time, sorry the photos are in the reverse order) with a lot of giggling. Their reactions (and the whiteness of their skins) make me think that this was there first time on a nudist beach. Although they put lotion on each other, they made no particular signs that they were gay.

They later went to get a drink in the beach bar, (after dressing first), only to be told that at this bar, you have to be naked to be served! They then sheepishly stripped in the doorway, unfortunately, I could not film this as it was too far away, but could make out what was happening.

When I told people I planned to audition for Playboy Magazine's Girls of the SEC edition, they always asked the same question: "What do you have to do?"

Inside, I think they knew exactly what was expected of me, but they wanted to hear me say it.

"I have to get naked."

Actually, I wasn't sure what would be required at my not-so-casual interview, but I figured they'd want to confirm I didn't have nipples resembling two, large tea saucers. Well, I thought, at least I get brownie points for being sans silicone.

A Playboy administrator named Eden called me Sunday with details about the time and place of my "photo shoot." It doesn't matter what you wear, she said nonchalantly, you'll be nude anyway. She told me to wear natural make up, if I wore it, and wear my hair down.

After an hour-and-a-half primp session Monday afternoon, I arrived at the Holiday Inn on Broad Street and asked for the photographer, David Rams.

The front desk handed me a key for the executive tower - already, I felt VIP! I found the suite with Eden inside. She was a dark, beautiful and approachable woman.

As I nestled into a sofa to fill out the paperwork, I noticed every table offered up inspiring reading material - you guessed it, Playboy.

The forms were straightforward. Had I ever modeled for an adult magazine? No. Any stage name or alias I'm known by? Uh, nope. Then the nitty gritty: waist size? Hip size? Eden said if I had a 36" bosom, I was probably 26" in the waist and 36" in the hips. As ideal as that would be, I wrote them down.

Mr. Rams returned from lunch and it was time. I followed him into the bedroom, leaving three other hopeful candidates behind me.

"You can do this with underwear, topless or nude," he told me. "Which are you most comfortable with?"

Well, I didn't come here for a yearbook picture. I managed to mutter out an "I don't know."

"Go nude, then," he said decidedly.

Good thing I didn't go shopping for lingerie.

Mr. Rams let me disrobe in the bathroom. When I came out, he wasn't ready yet, which made the whole episode a bit surreal. There I was baring my yoo-hoo while making small talk with a complete stranger.

Do you have many schools to visit after this? South Carolina? How nice. Oh, by the way, I'm buck naked.

As I stood against a wall for my polaroids, I tried to conjure up every pearl of wisdom I'd ever gleaned from "America's Next Top Model" - don't lose your neck! - but in the end, I was just me.

Mr. Rams told me I had a lovely smile, that I arched my back just the right way in that shot and, if I just turned a little more that way ... perfect! He was nothing but professional, and - dare I say it? - made me feel beautiful.

In the end, the experience helped me realize I'm my own worst critic.

I'm not tan enough, my pre-Playboy self had thought. My stomach isn't flat enough. My hair won't curl the right way. My underwear isn't sexy enough. As it turns out, none of that mattered.

I have no idea what my photos looked like, but the whole experience was a rush and offered a surprising boost of confidence.

Regardless of what you think about Playboy Magazine and the girls it employs, every girl deserves to feel good about what her mama gave her.

As strange as it sounds, baring it all for a stranger can do that.

So be bold, ladies. It's not like you're married to that outfit

In December 2003, when I was visiting my sister on campus of a community college, I saw a flyer pinned to the notice board in the theater department:

"Models needed for life drawing classes. Must be prepared to model nude. Call art department."

"Yeah, right," I smirked and headed toward the theater.

Then I stopped.

If the worst thing I could imagine was standing in front of people and letting them see my sags, cellulite and stretch marks, then I should make myself do it. I walked back to the board and got the art department's number. The next day I called, embellished about my experience, and, after a brief orientation, got my first art modeling job scheduled for the next semester.

It was my New Year's resolution not to back out.

The day of my first job, I was so excited/nervous/scared that I forgot all about feeling fat. My heart pounded as I stepped onto the platform and I took a deep breath and let my bathrobe fall to the floor.

Instantly I became someone new to myself. The mere act of standing on that platform made me someone who was confident to let people draw her nude body. When I struck my first gesture pose, the artists heads bobbed up and down, looking frantically from my body to their sketch pad, trying to capture the pose before the timer went off.

As the session went on I felt stronger and more open. My body — the form — was not about me at all. It was the subject for the artists' creative process. I was eager to find poses that stretched and twisted and contorted my body, knowing this would challenge the artists. I had never experienced such freedom in my body.

During the break, I walked around the room looking at the drawings – and got weepy.

That thing in me that opened up and relaxed in Belfast, opened up and relaxed in that art studio. The sensitivity, skill and beauty of the drawings seemed to come from a place of purity. I felt sad that I wasn't able to see my body like this from my own eyes. And I felt humbled by, and grateful to, the artists who could.

The experience was so transformative, that I have become something of an evangelist for art modeling. I've talked about its healing power so much that a few of my friends decided to give it a go.

"I would recommend art modeling because, man, it's so counter-cultural in a very healthy way," said Ann Marsh, a 42-year old financial writer.

The class was held a few miles away from so, borrowing my mum's car and consulting the directions given I managed without getting lost to turn up on the doorstep in plenty of time. My first concern was what to wear. Now this may seem odd as it was a life drawing class, but I wanted something that didn't leave elastic marks that would be drawn and possibly, if any of the students got famous, saved for posterity. I decided on a comfy old pair leggings that were so old the elastic had long since vanished and a loose T-shirt. I took with me my mum's long discreet dressing gown for breaks as I didn't want to sit starkers or struggle in an out of proper clothes.

The class was held in a lovely converted chapel and when I arrived there was a roaring fire all nicely stoked up, so I was really pleased that I wouldn't be shivering my * off. After slipping into my robe I nervously waited for the pupils to arrive, wondering what on earth I had let myself in for. As each one arrived I was introduced and they all seemed very pleasant and talkative.

Crunch time came all too quickly, I would have been happy to just chat to these lovely people all night, they were a very mixed bunch, from young students to retired people taking up a new hobby, but all were talkative and lively. As soon as they were all positioned behind their easels I shrugged off the robe and the tutor told me how I should sit. I was very relieved that my first pose

was sitting down as I was shaking a little with nerves and didn't really fancy standing up for long. With the peaceful surroundings of a huge log fire and the gentle rustle of paper I soon drifted away. I didn't actually fall asleep, but my mind began to fly away to far-flung places. Plans and lists drifted across my mind as I truly relaxed for the first time in months. As a single-parent-student, life was very hectic and to have a short while that I could really stop was fantastic. There was no guilt or pressure. I was being paid to sit and meditate, how cool is that?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to soulac For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 10:52 PM

Thanked 1,125 Times in 67 Posts
Default I think this one's a dude

The title of this blog says "just another dude in.."

THought the story was great, then i read that, and then threw up in my mouth a little realizing I was beating off to a story of a man walking in on another man. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The stories below relate to women walked in on or observed in shower/bathing situations....

1. Azerbaijan - Her host dad walks in on her in shower....
hxxp://eastwestcrossroads.wordpress.com/2010/11/14/bad-things-come-in-threes/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pridebone For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2011, 09:18 PM

Thanked 1,202 Times in 49 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by island101 View Post
I've featured some stories in this tread from the shrines of the Tongo Hills where both men and women are expected to be topless when they visit. Another place where women are often "culturally" topless is the island of Yap in Micronesia. Below are some stories from that area of the world...

4. She joins a traditional dance group...
hxxp://micronesiandreaming.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-life-as-topless-dancer.html

Some photos...

2. Another picture taken after group is sworn in....
hxxp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VCGrMpKk2ck/SSYben-BvkI/AAAAAAAAABs/6tq-3OKU-6g/s1600-h/M75s+with+Director+Swear+In.jpg
Great stuff, I love these innocent girl abroad type adventures

Happily the girl (Verina) who joined the traditional dance group also posts some pictures on her blog, though not of her dance sadly. It would be nice if a secret video of this emerged. It's interesting that the comments refer to a strategically placed black bar (as she is a teacher) which now seems to be missing.
hxxp://micronesiandreaming.blogspot.com/2009/01/churu-dance-please-dont-mind-tatas.html
hxxp://micronesiandreaming.blogspot.com/2008/11/swear-in-im-volunteer.html

The group photo you linked to actually includes Verina in the middle, as they're from a friend of her's out there, but from a man. Happily the photos he published are slightly more explicit, with a hint of Verina's nipple on display, plus a topless woman removed from a similar photo on Verina's blog!
hxxp://devinspeacecorpslife.blogspot.com/2008/11/guess-who-is-volunteer-now.html
hxxp://devinspeacecorpslife.blogspot.com/2008/12/one-new-pic-from-swear-in.html
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to slozleek For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 12:21 PM

An actress anticipates an upcoming nude scene: xanga.com/item.aspx?user=AnneInDC&tab=weblogs&uid=570656779

Girl poses nude for first time: greypele.livejournal.com/31377.html

Last edited by Fango; 06-01-2011 at 11:44 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smcalltheway For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 11:46 PM

Thanked 178,094 Times in 18,956 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcalltheway View Post
An actress anticipates an upcoming nude scene: xanga.com/item.aspx?user=AnneInDC&tab=weblogs&uid=570656779
Dead link.

Fango
Old 06-02-2011, 09:33 AM

Thanked 1,492 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Dead link.

Fango
Works for me.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:28 AM

Thanked 178,094 Times in 18,956 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBot View Post
Works for me.
Thanks. Apparently, you MUST have "WWW" at the start of the link in order to access the page.

Fango

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sybian fun

3m:58s

01-26-2005
booze cruise12

5m:17s

01-14-2015
jennalewis 3

2m:35s

02-08-2005
mf