photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-01-2016, 02:19 PM

Thanked 4,014 Times in 367 Posts

Been a while since I did another LoL fanfic so I thought I'd bring it back once more for those who enjoyed them.

Get Jinxed: Irelia and Nami

They were running late. The next League of Legends match was scheduled the next day and the League of Legends staff was still behind on checking Summoner's Rift. The teleports for the monsters had been checked, but with the new changes, there were additional tasks to be done. The pit along the river where the monstrous Baron Nashor appeared now had to be prepared earlier with the addition of the Rift Herald, a hulking purple beast with one eye. On top of that, the teleports now needed to be timed earlier for monsters to appear and that was also causing malfunctions for the staff, short hooded figures with only white orbs showing under their cloaks as eyes.

"How are the Nexuses doing?" one of them asked as they carried a tiny scuttlecrab off to the river.

"Almost done!" another hooded figure shouted, they were kneeling by a small computer attached to the walls of the arena. It had a large circuit board with an array of dials and buttons to adjust settings. At the moment the hooded figure was trying to set up the shields for the crystal Nexuses.

"Well hurry up! We still have to awaken the Dragon or tomorrow!" the one with the scuttle crab shouted. The green shelled crustacean in his hands must have sensed his agitation as it chirped and kicked its legs, throwing its weight around to try and break free. "Whoa! stop it! hold still you little shit!" the hooded figure said.

With such a thick shell, the crabs' weight was not centered and it was only with some more writhing that it was able to slip free, dropping to the ground and scurrying off to the nearest safe place. the shouting off the staff member startled it, it knew if it didn't escape it would go back to the river, suffering the awful fight of being killed over and over again. In the distance it saw a tiny hole leading to a tunnel in the ground. The crab knew if it could duck inside it would be safe. Running at full speed, the crab saw the hole get bigger and bigger until it was close enough to see flashing lights on the hole. Its last thought was wondering why a hole would twinkle until it felt thousands of volts run through its body.

"Fuck!" the hooded figure at the circuit board screamed as he fell backward, watching as the machine blew up in smoke from the impact of the crab. The lights around the arena flickered and a low hum echoed throughout the open jungle. The entire staff looked around in fear, hoping that in a few seconds all would be back to normal.

All of the sudden there was a loud crackle and then an abrupt silence. It was so quiet that one could hear a pin drop. At first the staff thought they had avoided a catastrophic malfunction. but then the staff member who lost the crab realized it should not be silent in Summoner's Rift, not with the ongoing noise of the healing fountain. He turned his head towards the corner and saw the platform where champions were teleported. Instead of the light glow of the healing magic that kept Champions from dying, it was a cold, lifeless slab as plain as any stone.

"Uh oh." the staff member said.

The hooded figure who worked on the broken computer walked to stand next to his coworker and scratched his head. "Maybe no one will notice?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?" A husky female voice echoed through the halls of a locker room. Standing in the center was a woman in her 30s, dressed in a dark blue suit that seemed so tight it was as if it was her skin. The thermal texture was designed to withstand cold temperatures, clinging to her slender yet curvy body while hidden under golden armor. Her left leg rested on a bench, stretching her lower thigh and making her buttocks look more firm under the skintight suit. Floating around her was a large translucent blue blade, crisscrossed in an "X" formation. A crisp blue bang hung over her light skinned face, joining with the rest of her ice locks that hung just past her shoulders. Her name was Irelia, a citizen of the realm known as Ionia who had recently done some battle in the icy region known as the Freljord. In between battles she fought in the League of Legends. She had a scroll in her hand that listed the new rules and was not happy.

Ionia was a city containing the most deadly of martial artists. Irelia was Captain of the Ionian guard, a title she earned after defending her city against an attack from Noxus. Irelia's blade, formerly belonging to her father, came to life in her time of need when Noxians surrounded her home. It danced to life and painted the ground with her enemies' blood. From that day forward, her people praised her as Ionia's mightiest defender. This also caught the eye of the League of Legends, an organization Irelia was happy to join in order to test her skills in combat, not stripping.

From around the corner, a large puddle of water, as if dumped out of a tub, slid across the floor, guiding the scaled surface belonging to another champion. Her body was green, save for the center of her slim waist where the scales of her body split open into a V, revealing a bright yellow chest. A necklace with three sapphire jewels sat in between the cleavage of her half exposed medium sized breasts. Yellow fins d****d around her head, like a wide brimmed hat. Two large red eyes hid under an iron helm. A black skirt wrapped around her lower half but otherwise, there was very little modesty to her attire. Nami didn't seem bothered by this as she used her long blue spear to cast more waves and help her slide up to Irelia. "What's wrong?" she asked in a much higher and more youthful sounding voice. She was known as a Marai, a half fish half woman who fought with the power of a scepter that called forth water as a weapon.

The Marai relied on an object called a Moonstone to give them the power to ward off dangerous beasts in the sea. Nami was honored as the Tidecaller, a respected title in which the honoree was tasked with locating the stone. While biding her time she joined the League and built up a reputation as being a cheery champion who protected her allies. For both humans and Marai, Nami was very attractive, particularly as a League of Legends champion. She was perceived as innocent and exotic, having a mystique that humans often fantasizes about.

Irelia turned to Nami and held open a scroll for the mermaid to read. "Look at this! Those idiots destroyed the healing platform in the arena so we can't resurrect from dying."

"What?!" Nami said with her hands to her face. "So we'll die if we aren't careful? What's the point in competing now?"

"They changed the rules. Instead of being eliminated by dying you are eliminated by being stripped!" Irelia spat, clenching the scroll so tight it almost ripped.

"Ohhh. I thought "Jinxing" was banned." Nami said. It was true, ever since Jinx left the League having suffered her own public humiliation, the League council tried to ban the practice of stripping a champion of their clothes. This was done in hopes that champions who had suffered from the embarrassing fate in the past would return. Indeed it had worked up until now, Fiora was back after learning some new tricks and getting a new but proportioned bottom as well as Leona and her partner Janna.

"It was banned!" Irelia shouted as she crumpled the scroll up before throwing it across the room. "And now those fucking perverst brought it back in. All thanks to those sl*tty bimbos!"

Nami scratched her head, "Why are they sl*ts? It's not like they wanted to be seen naked."

Irelia's face turned red as she struggled to find a point to an argument that made no sense. She was just angry, her face shaking as her words slowly came out. "Because....they are warriors! Not helpless damsels in distress! They weren't skilled enough and that's how they let themselves get stripped, making this League a joke! Now we have to pay for their failures. I didn't join the league so people could objectify me!"

"Objectify?" Nami said as she held a finger to her lip. "I don't really wear clothes, does that mean I'll automatically lose?"

The naivete of the supporting member on the team did not help Irelia's anxiety. "I have no idea Nami, by all accounts you might be invincible. Even with that tiny skirt."

Nami leaned forward to examine her sole garment, "You think? Yay! I can't die!" she said, waving her spear in the air like a flag as she danced down the locker room.

Just then, the door to the locker opened and a hooded figure with a clipboard poked its head in. "Five minutes until battle ladies."

With her fists clenched, Irelia let out a long sigh as she concentrated on the floating blade around her. Known to be almost unstoppable in battle due to her speed in using her powers to force her blade to travel wherever she willed, Irelia knew with concentration, she could slice the clothes off of anyone who thought to do the same to her. Just the thought of being cut out of her suit made her face warm. Always modest, Irelia often wore uniforms that covered her whole body and hoped that it would stay that way.

"Let's go Nami."
"Welcome to Summoner's Rift." a woman's voice announced on the vast realm that seemed tranquil with it's lush green jungles and clear rivers. A blue platform flashed twice, transporting Nami and Irelia onto it. Instead of the gentle hiss of the healing fountain nearby, all they heard was the occasional sounds from the jungle, an owls' hoot, the croak of a frog and the distant roar of the dragon.

The translucent barriers that held them on the platform disappeared and Nami was the first to slide along the ground, scepter in both hands. She got past the first tower until she stopped and looked over her shoulder. "What's wrong?" she asked in reference to Irelia who stood on the platform, looking for the others.

"Where are Fiora, Sivir and Lissandra?" Irelia asked, looking up at the sky. She was not about to head into a two versus five person battle when her dignity was at stake.

"A summoner has disconnected." a voice from above announced. in the sky, an image of a woman with black hair that had a red streak on her front bang appeared.

"What?!" Irelia shouted, looking to Nami in outrage.

Shrugging, Nami said, "Maybe she heard about the new rules and cancelled. I mean, she did suffer from a big butt in that last match." she held a hand over her mouth to conceal her giggle. "That was pretty funny. It was so squishy looking!"

"A summoner has disconnected." an image of the dark haired Sivir, gold tiara holding it up appeared in the sky. No sooner did that fade did another image of a woman wearing a black helm that covered her eyes, long white hair tied in a braid. "A summoner has disconnected."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!" Irelia stomped her foot as she clenched her fists. "I COULD'VE STAYED AT HOME INSTEAD OF PARTICIPATED IN THIS!?!"

Nami dropped her scepter to cover her ears. "Stop shouting. It's not like they got off easy, you know champions get fined for cancelling a match without notice."

"That's not the point. Those three cowards chickened out and now we have to suffer the risk of being humiliated."

"Well they had good reason, they've all be stripped before." Nami said as she picked her scepter up. "People still trade those naked pictures of Sivir and Lissandra in the shower. I don't see the big deal. If humans were naked all the time no one would care."

"Just stop talking." Irelia held her hand up. The thought of suffering the same fate made her weak in the knees. She was Captain of the guard, not a centerfold. Something as violating as that would ruin any intimidation she might have on future opponents. "Let's get this over with, just stay together and we'll be fine."

"Where are we going to go? There are three paths to defend." Nami said as she pointed ahead.

"Let's just take the south path." Irelia said, "We still need to destroy towers and we can take out their duo team."

And so both members traveled down the southern road, passing one large stone statue that they would defend to their dignity instead of their deaths. The walk was no more than two minutes until they arrived at the point where their side and the opposing side met. With her arms spread, Irelia's blade swirled around her, waiting in anticipation for her enemies to arrive.

From the distance, Irelia could see what looked like a floating head in the distance, a black skull with green flames surrounding it. Carrying that head as a large body protected by a long dark coat. In his hand was a glowing lantern attached to a long chain. A sharp hook was attached to the end that he let dangle from his hand. It was Thresh, a champion who harvested the souls of his dead enemies.

"Ok Nami, watch out for that hook, I DON'T want either of us getting caught." Irelia said, seeing too often what happened when the dark chain wrapped around its victim, allowing for others to do what they wanted.

Irelia was about to advance toward him when she heard something in the water. It was too early for the scuttle crab to appear in the arena and she turned to the river facing her right. She stood back when she saw waves crashing towards them, something very uncommon given that no creature in Summoner's RIft was large enough to cause that much force.

"Look out!" Nami called.

Irelia leapt back as a wave of water splashed onto the ground, an object the size of a tractor leaping out of the water. It landed with a groundshaking thud followed by the booming laughter of a gravely voice. The shadow eclipsed Irelia as she stood up. Standing before her was a large bipedal catfish, dressed in a maroon colored button up shirt and a filthy leather coat. His smile revealed two long rows of jagged teeth, his yellow eyes shining under the light. Atop his massive head was a tophat that almost seemed comical in comparison to his wide body. He snickered before bowing his head to both women.

"Ladies." he said in a thick southern Creole accent, "To whom do ah have the pleasure of taken part in this literal exhibition?"

"Say what in the what now?" Nami asked Irelia as she raised an eyebrow.

"He wants to know our names." Irelia said as she kept her eyes on both beasts. "I am Irelia, of Ionia. This is Nami."

Taking off his hat, he said, "Ah am the River King, Tahm Kench. It would be my pleasure to defeat both of you this evenin and have a glimpse at the fairer sex." He stood up again and tilted his head to the side. "Mah compliments to the haberdashery that made that fine garment clinging to your expanded bottom."

Irelia's mouth fell open as she turned her body to hide her back, her pulse rising at the comment he made. "How dare you stare at me."

"I don't know what he just said." Nami scratched her head, confused at the River King's vocabulary.

"Forget it Nami, just fight!"

"Sounds good to me." Thresh said, his voice like the chorus of a thousand souls, an amalgamation of laughter as he twirled his hook before throwing it forward.

"Watch it!" Nami shouted as she slid out of the way, dodging the hook.

No sooner did Thresh throw his hook did the short minions start to appear, armed with shields and swords that they used to attack Nami and Irelia's own minions. Knowing she needed the gold to buy better items, Irelia flew forward, guided by her butterfly-like blades as they sliced through one minion. "Nami! Help me farm!"

"Right!" Nami said, keeping her staff aimed at Thresh and Tahm.

While Thresh swung his hook at minions, killing them and harvesting the light blue orbs that were their souls, Tahm did something far more shocking. He ate them. When his massive jaws opened Nami and Irelia saw a massive tongue shoot out, hitting a nearby minion and pulling it towards the cavernous opening. No sooner did Tahm swallow its helpless victim that he reared his head back and then spat it out, launching it like a projectile and killing a group of others.

"Wow..that's a big tongue." Nami said, understanding how guppies felt before being eaten by larger fish.

"Nami! Fight!" Irelia shouted.

Thrusting her scepter forward, it lit up before shooting a large bubble out into the air. Tahm looked up and despite his massive size, quickly leapt out of the way as the bubble exploded, soaking the ground next to it. "Madam, methinks you need to work on your accuracy in capturing your targets."

"It's not my fault! I didn't think you could move that fast!" Nami shouted defnsively, as if they were sparring.

"Nami! Will you focus please?" Irelia said as she killed the last minion in the first wave of six. She found the River King's verbose talk to be irritating and knew he was doing it on purpose to throw them off. As soon as she looked back at her opponents, Irelia saw Thresh rear his arm back and try to catch her with his hook. With gritted teeth, she focused her mind on Thresh and like grabbing onto a subway train, her blades led her towards the specter, cutting into his shoulder.

"Nami help me!" Irelia shouted, pulling her blades back to make another attack. She expected another bubble to land on Thresh, trapping him temporarily so she could finish him. Instead, Irelia felt something heavy strike her in the back, like a large wet rug sticking to her, sliding up her back and soaking her skintight suit. "YUCK! Nami! What the hell?!"

"It's not my fault!" Nami said as she pointed at Tahm, whose mouth was open, letting his tongue hang out.

Irelia turned around and shrieked when she saw the fish up close, his teeth the size of small daggers. His tongue dripped saliva and Irelia's face twisted in disgust. "Y-you licked me?!"

"Mhmmmm." Tahm nodded as he pulled his tongue back in his mouth. "Ah have to say ah've neva tasted Ionian flesh."

Irelia saw Tahm take a step forward and the thought of being tasted by him again made her lose her will. She backed away from him, trying to get enough distance so she oculd make a new plan. She felt relaxed when she hit what seemed to be a wall until she heard the unmistakable laughter of Thresh.

"You cut me Ionian." he said, the chains he carried rattling. "Maybe I should cut you.."

As soon as she saw Thresh's arms wrap around her Irelia screamed, kicking her legs, "Nami! Help! Get away from me!"

Realizing her friend was in trouble, Nami raised her staff above her head, "Hang on Irelia! OCEAN'S SPILL FORTH!" she called. Her scepter shined once more and from out of nowhere, a massive wave of water crashed forward, running along the ground and bulldozing a new wave of minions in its path.

Even the large Tahm Kench wasn't heavy enough to withstand the wave, bouncing upward as he was carried by the massive tide. Thresh let go of Irelia just in time to get hit in the face by Tahm, the two of them landing on their backs. Their clothes were soaked and dizzy from the whiplash. Irelia also landed on the ground several feet away from her opponents.

Raising her head, Irelia saw Tahm and Thresh rising to their feet and she knew she had but once chance. "Nami! Bubble!" she shouted as she called on her blades.

Nami thrust her staff forward, conjuring another bubble out of the air. Just as Tahm was about to rise to his feet, he was engulfed by the large translucent orb, lifted off the ground as the water swirled, keeping him disoriented.

Irelia dashed up to the bubble and focused her blades on Tahm's back, slicing upward against his spine, a mix of torn clothing and blood falling to the ground. "Keep at it Nami! I think I can disembowel him." she said, aiming for Tahm's stomach.

"Irelia! New rules remember? You have to strip him!" Nami called, unaware of Thresh who had gotten to his feet.

"Speaking of which." he said as he twirled his hook in the air. Cackling, he threw his hook out at Nami who turned just in time to see the metal weapon flying at her.

Nami turned back and started to move, thinking she could make a hard left turn to dodge the hook. As soon as she pivoted she thought she made it, that was until she felt something sharp hook inside the back of her neck, brushing against her skin and latching onto the collar. "Irelia! Help!" she shouted as she reached out with both hands.

"Don't worry Nami I got you!" Irelia leapt forward and grabbed onto Nami's hands, planting her feet firmly into the ground to pull Nami free. Thresh used his free hand to grab further down the chain and pull harder. With one deep inhale, Irelia closed her eyes and used all of her weight to pull back as hard as she could.

Irelia's last pull was enough to pull Nami in her direction, ignoring the loud RIPP! that followed. Irelia landed on her back, closing her eyes as she felt nami land on top of her. When she opened her eyes, Irelia saw Nami pushing up, her light yellow skin shining under the sun, as well as her medium sized breasts that bounced now that they were exposed. Rising to her feet, yes feet, Nami was revealed to be wearing nothing but a pink pair of bikini style panties held up by two clams on either side of the waistband. WIthout an ounce of body fat, Nami's slender frame, toned abs expanded and contracted with each breath. On the ground was the scale covered mermaid suit that Nami wore, a realization that had Irelia stunned.

"Thanks Irelia, I thought I was a goner." Nami said as she noticed Irelia's shocked face. "What's wrong?"

"You're...not a Marai?"

"What are you talking about of course I"m.." Nami said as she looked down and then gasped when she saw the top of her cleavage, as well as the bottoms of her bare feet standing by the Marai suit. Dropping her scepter, Nami touched her face as she saw that she was wearing nothing but her panties, hearing the laughter of both Tahm and Thresh as they pointed at her tiny backside.

"Methinks sitting down must be an excruciating experience given the lack of gluteus maximus you have Tidecaller." Tahm said, baring his rows of teeth as he smiled.

"And your butt is small too." Thresh added.

Letting out a scream, Nami wrapped her arms around her breasts, covering her tanned brown nipples as she fell to her knees in an attempt to shield her panties. Because she was always in water, the cotton clung to her body revealing the lips to her womanhood. A shade of pink covered her face as so much of her was revealed, Not only was she proven to be a wannabe Marai, but she also suffered the added shame of being on Summoner's Rift half naked. The water clinging to her body made things much chiller for Nami and her trembling made her look that much more submissive. "Pl-pl-please g-give me back my suit!" She remembered boasting about feeling invincible and her current state of undress left her feeling far from it.

Picking the scaled outfit with his hook, Thresh held it out in front of nami, swinging it left and right. "What? This little Halloween costume of yours? How did you manage to fool everyone that you were one of the half human-half fish race?"

Anxious to dress herself again, Nami reached out for her suit, a second too slow as Thresh pulled it away. She fell forward, letting her breasts jiggle as she broke her fall with her hands. "I was born with legs! The other kids used to make fun of me because of it. Please, help me Irelia!" Nami begged, tears developing in her eyes. It was true, her parents tried to conceal the oddity of Nami's legs early at birth, the one time she did reveal them she was laughed at. From that day on, Nami did her best to cover her legs in the Marai suit as best she could, always making sure the door was locked before unzipping it. By the time she was an adult, none of the Marai knew she had legs. All the work she spent in preserving her self-respect now dangled on Thresh's hook, Leaving Nami in tears as she dreaded looking down at her bare legs.

As Nami turned to her ally, her jaw dropped when she saw Irelia running in the other direction. "What?! Where are you going?"

"Sorry Nami! I surrender, they win! Just stop the match!" Irelia said, the image of Nami trying to protect her modesty haunting her so much that she wanted to get out without suffering the same fight.

"Come back here you fucking coward!" Nami screams, one arm crossed around her breasts while the other pounded her thigh. Normally the most cheerful of champions, her loss of dignity eliminated any patience because Nami knew there was no way she could leave the arena after today without people sharing pictures of her in a state of undress. She didn't understand until today why Sivir, Lissandra and Fiora refused to fight, it was because it was hard to concentrate on battle knowing that your opponents knew what you looked like under your clothes. Perhaps the most effective of tactics.

"Well she's not going anywhere for a while." Thresh said as he looked down at Nami, trying to sneek a peak at her breasts under her tiny arms. "Want to go fetch Irelia?"

"With pleasure mah navigator of the recently expired." Tahm said as he raised his head and opened his mouth. A large whirlpool of water opened up below him and after twirling once, he sunk into the ground.

By now, Irelia had made it to the second turret closest to her base. All the while she thought to herself, she wasn't ready, she wasn't ready to face such humiliation. It was one thing to hear about it of other champions, it was another to see how quickly someone's power seemed to diminish with the loss of their clothes. Nami looked so vibrant and calm in fights, never afraid to face the most powerful of champions. The woman on her knees, clad in her panties and looking frail looked more like a damsel in distress than a duelist. Irelia hoped by the time she got to her base, the officials would recognize her surrender and let her return.

The steps to the base were just a foot away and Irelia thought she was going to make it until she saw a pool of water seep up through the ground. Backing away, Irelia felt her heart stop as she saw the water rise up the ground, followed by the large massive body of Tahm Kench. "H-how did you do that?!" Irelia stammered.

"Ah am the River King." Tahm said with a wink. "Mah talents for navigating through the aquatic paths of this arena are infinite."

Appetite was what clued Irelia that she should run. Since Tahm blocked her path, she tried to turn for the jungle nearby. "You stay away from me!" she shouted as she saw his mouth open. She turned to book it and then panicked when she felt the ground below her move. She looked down and saw that instead of grass, her feet were standing on the pink and warm surface of Tahm Kench's tongue. As it curled, she lost balance and fell on her back. The last that was heard of Irelia was the scream that got muffled as soon as she fell into his mouth along with her blades.

The inside of Tahm Kench's mouth was like a giant barrel filled with slime, warm wet viscous liquid that soaked Irelia's clothes and stuck to her body. While it was sticky, it was also slippery, making it difficult for her to climb against the inside of Tahm's mouth to get out. "HELP ME!" her voice was muffled inside Tahm. THe more she kicked, punched and swung her head the more Tahm's saliva coated her, like it was being poured in buckets down the front of her collar, soaking her body.

Tahm licked his lips, savoring the taste of human flesh. Unfortunately for him, every kick Irelia made felt like his stomach was about to explode. Her tried to swallow again, breathing in as if to contain a belch. But Irelia still refused to give in and when she started to thrash her whole body around, Tahm felt the sharp pain in his stomach that was the indicator of something else. "Uh ohh.." he clutched hist stomach and then opened his mouth. "PLEAUGH!"

Out shot a large spitwad that bounced along the ground. Irelia felt as if she had just fallen into a pool of pudding. She could feel the warm viscous liquid sliding down her body. "Ughh." she moaned as she stood on all fours. Unbeknownst to her, instead of her tight suit, she was clad in nothing but a tiny, powder blue pair of panties with Ashe's face printed on the crotch. On the back were the words "All about Dat Ashe" printed. Without a latex suit to push down on her behind, Irelia's large posterior was on full display as it stuck upward. Her cheeks were so big that it pushed the back of her panties down, showing off the top of the crack of her ass.

"Madame your posterior is as massive as mah appetite." Tahm said, almost hypnotized as he watched Irelia's backside jiggle.

"Wha?" Irelia said, still disoriented from being tossed around in Tahm's mouth. It was when she noticed the poking of the blades of grass on her bare kneecaps that she knew something was wrong. She looked down and saw her large breasts dancing from their own weight. Her bare feet touched the soft ground and the cool chill of the wind blowing over her wet, shining body sobered her up. "Oh...no.." she whispered as she looked down, seeing the image of a smiling Ashe over the crotch of her panties.

"EEK!" she screamed as she rose to her feet, hugging her body as she raised one leg. The saliva of Tahm made it hard for her to maintain balance, making her slip against the ground. It was quite clear that was how she was able to slide out of her clothes, his saliva acting as a fine lubricant that helped her glide out of the suit. "YOU ASSHOLE!!" she screamed as she turned around. "IT TAKES ME AN HOUR TO SQUEEZE INTO THAT SUIT!"

"That explains why you taste like medicine." Tahm said while sticking his tongue out.

Irelia's face turned redder every minute. "It's K-Y JELL...y" she said in a quieter voice, realizing she was giving away too much. By now she could feel her nipples harden against the cold and her knees banged against one another. "C-could you hurry up already? I lost okay. just end this so I can put clothes on."

With his arms folded Tahm shook his massive head. "Sorry Ms. Ahrelia. But the rules clearly indicate that an exhibition isn't ova until the opponent is completely nude. Yer underbritches are still present."

With widened eyes, the hand over Irelia's crotch pressed harder as she slowly packed away. "My panties? I have to lose my panties?" shaking her own head, she turned to run again, at a slower pace given that her feet were till slippery from Tahms' saliva. "Nooo! Help me Nami!"

Tahm started to run after her until he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. At first he thought it was leftover indigestion, but the pain increased and he clutched his gut once more. "Erm...that blade of yours are disagreein with mah digestive system." It started as a belch and then he felt the acidic taste of bile sliding up his throat.

With her arms crossed over her breasts and panties, Irelia was too concerned with covering herself than trying to anticipate dodging an attack. "Don't you dare!" she shouted. She was afraid to turn around, self conscious of her ass shaking as she tried to run.

The River King wasn't paying attention, instead he tried to breath, feeling the air from his stomach rise as the second blade worked up his system. BLECH! another blade shot out, spiraling in the air. The X shape of the blade allowed the weapon to fly like a boomerang, not at all losing its speed as it flew towards Irelia. Knowing she couldn't outrun it, Irelia closed her eyes as she hugged her naked body tighter, screaming as she anticipated being cut in half.

WHSSH! Irelia felt something fly past her torso and then slide down her leg. She realized she was still breathing and opened her eyes. Tahm Kench was still coughing out the bile in his stomach but one thing was clear, she was alive...and colder. Why was she colder? She realized it was draftier than before. She knew the chill she felt was due to the lack of her thermal suit, but something was amiss....an added draft between her legs.

Gasping, Irelia's eyes looked down and she saw her Ashe panties laying on the ground, cut open from the blade that had missed her. She stared down at her unshaven sex, a light blue strip of hair that extended from her pink lips. "No..." she muttered, realizing she was now completely naked. Instead of covering her front, Irelia's hands traveled down to her backside, fingers curling under both fleshy cheeks, sagging from their own weight that when she cupped them she could feel them lift. The suit didn't just serve the purpose of keeping her warm, it also held her backside up and provided the image of a fit body that she prided in having. Without the suit, the cellulite in her posterior was in plain view, something she didn't want to show her enemy.

"NOOO!!!" Irelia screamed as a tear fell down her face. "I'm naked!" one hand stayed over her buttocks while the other slid to the front to cover her womanhood. Her legs locked in place, squeezed together and she made baby steps away from Tahm. "I don't want to be a champion anymore! Nami help!"

Picking up her speed, Irelia continued to back pedal as fast as she could, ignoring the fact that her breasts swung against each other. Tahm was smiling as he felt better. "Your blades cut up my gums." he said.

Given his extensive vocabulary, Tahm wasn't finished talking, but he saw something out of the corner of his eye in the distance and it was getting larger. A figure, yellow with green fins floating in the air was running toward him. Her thin arms were wrapped around her naked chest, and she was clad in only a tiny pink bikini panties. Every lift of her leg seemed graceful as if she were dancing, floating in the air before touching the ground. Nami's red eyes were wide, that was because Thresh was in hot pursuit behind her. "Irelia! Help me! He's going to take my underwear!" she cried.

Irelia didn't hear Nami, nor did she hear the incoming footsteps as she was too busy running backwards. Nami then heard the rattle of chains and looked over her head. "Nothing personal Nami." he snickered as her threw his hooked out. It barely hit Nami, catching only air before falling right down into ther center back of her panties. Satisfied with his catch, Thresh grabbed the hook with his other hand and pulled as hard as he could.

The force was so strong Nami felt herself get pulled back, the wind pouring into the opening of her last scrap of clothing.

"NONONONONONONONONO!" she pleaded as she clutched the front as hard as she could. The last thing she felt were the two tiny clams falling to the ground as the cloth attached to them ripped open. With her arms spread open, Nami looked down at her hairless sex, light brown colored labia that poked out from under her vaginal lips. "EEEEEK!!!" she screamed, right before Irelia backed straight into her.

Nami was knocked off balance and feel on her back, legs spread open to allow for Irelia's plump backside to land perfectly over her sex. With Irelia's body still lubricated, she slid effortlessly along Nami's exposed lips, providing just the slightest touch of pleasure to a champion who had never experienced it before given that it was always contained under her suit. "Oooohh.' she cooed, her hands sliding along her collarbone as she explored her erogenous zones.

"Red team has been stripped." the woman's voice above announced and then Nami and Irelia were transported out of the arena.

The teleportation disoriented Irelia, leaving her groggy as she lay back in between Nami's legs. Twinkling lights blinked on and off, causing Irelia to squint as she shielded her eyes. It was the sound of the fans that finally woke her out of her disorientation.

"Oh my god I love the new meta!"

"Look at Nami! She has legs!"

"That's soo cuuuute!"

"What?" Irelia muttered, her eyes focusing as she saw hundreds of fans pointing their cameras at her sex, openly displayed with her legs spread apart. Gasping, she immediately squeezed them shut as she grabbed onto Nami's legs, pulling them over holding both heals over her groin.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Nami asked in a breathy voice, realizing that in this position she and Irelia looked to be doing something more suggestive than just lying on top of each other. She looked over Irelia's shoulder and saw the smiles on hundreds of fans as they captured the image in their cell phone cameras, her face turn redder. "Irelia, people are staring..."

"Exactly and You're my support, so...support me by covering my nakedness." Irelia said. As she lay on the stage, her bare body on display she tried to look for some assistant or staff member with a robe. "Can somebody give me clothes? We lost so the match is over."

"Actually Ms. Irelia." a staff member wearing a hood said. A head covered their head and they had a clipboard in their hand. "Mr. Kench was incorrect. The match isn't over because the Nexus hasn't been destroyed."

"What?!" she backed further into Nami, holding her legs tighter against her own body. "You mean i have to stand like this until it's over?

"Yes ma'am."

Irelia was about to say something but then she noticed an odd sensation. It wasn't pain exactly but it was a gentle pressure applied to her ass, two soft, moist hands squeezing both of her plump cheeks. Every gentle squeeze sent a tiny shudder along Irelia's pelvic floor, causing her to blush as she shuddered. "N-nami, are you squeezing my butt?"

"Oops! Sorry!" Nami laughed nervously as she turned a darker shade of red herself. "I clench my fists when I'm anxious and it's just so soft and springy."

The conversation was heard by nearby fans, invoking even more excitement from them. "They're hot for each other!" one of them shouted.

"Oooh! I knew I was onto something when I shipped them in my fanfiction!" a woman said.

Dumbfounded, Irelia's eyes grew wide with horror. Right in the front of the platform was another fan holding up a video camera. Immediately, Irelia kicking her legs, turning her blushing face as she protested, "Stop it! Stop taking my picture! This is humiliating! Nami get up! Let go of my ass!"

Rising to her feet, Irelia turned around, giving the audience a perfect view of her backside, covered in tiny red marks from where Nami dug her nails into her flesh. A barrage of shutters went off to capture every detail. Irelia grabbed Nami by the hands and helped her to her feet, just so she could step behind the Marai. The flash of lights and the air hitting Nami's pale, yellow body was so much to take in. This was her first time being without her suit and as she looked down to see her golden womanhood on display, she squealed as she removed her iron helm to use it as cover. Nami's long golden fins atop her head fell , draping over her shoulders and giving her a more sultry appearance. With legs buckled, she held her helmet over her crotch and wrapped another arm around her breasts. "I-irelia...how long will it take those guys to destroy our base?"

Irelia didn't want to answer, she knew but saying it would remind her of how long she and Nami would have to stand on that platform naked. Thresh and Tahm were not trained in dealing lots of damage, which meant it would take them almost an hour to destroy every tower to get to the base. Thinking about how she'd have to stand up there, without any armor made Irelia cry. She shifted to the side to better conceal her expanded behind. No matter how she moved, she knew nothing would preserve the dignity she'd lost. Being captain of the guard didn't matter, all fans would remember is her naked frame with the exceptionally curved ass.

Back on summoner's rift, Thresh and Tahm slowly swung at the first tower, the hook and heavy tongue making small chips into the stone statues. "You realize it might be all day before we destroy this right?" Thresh asked.

Smiling back at his ally, Tahm said, "All the better for the spectators to get a massive portfolio of the fine women we defeated. Ah so look forward to seein Miss Irelia's fine posterior. Ah must say, ah love the new meta!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 01:02 AM

Boy am I glad to see this story make a comeback. You always do a great job of really hammering home the humiliation aspect of this. I think Nami was my favorite so far. I love it when girls in stories like these have embarrassing secrets that get revealed. Keep up the great work.
Old 08-25-2016, 10:14 AM

Annd here is another league of legends fanfic! Sorry I haven't done these in a while, but my interests have shifted towards the Blood and Magic series and my own original work. But i did manage to have some time to write this quick story. I hope you all enjoy it.

"Please Fiora I don't have time for this!" shouted teh fair skinned woman wearing a white and red one piece nurse uniform. Atop her head sat a white hat with a red cross on it. Her jet black hair was tied back into a ponytail, letting it hang down to the middle of her back. the bottom of her uniform extended just to her thighs, something she'd hated from the first time she started working there. It was the start of the day and Akali wasn't in the mood to deal with fiora's shyness.

Ever since she'd been enchanted by LuLu, Fiora had to undergo special procedures to ensure her backside didn't grow to gigantic proportions. This led to a series of ripped suits and dresses that might stretch out due to the inconvenience. Not only was the discomfort in receiving an injection in her fleshy posterior uncomfortable, but the requirement of undressing also brought bad flashbacks to Fiora of when she'd been stripped by a wave of minions, reducing her to red and white polka dotted panties.

"I-I-just can't take my clothes off! I ate looking at my azz" Fiora said, her face as crimson as a tomato as her hands were gripped over the top of her suit, it had already been folded down to her hips, showing off a slender but busty frame. Her arm was d****d over her breasts and she tried to hide her face under her red and black hair.

"You won't be looking at your ass because it's behind you!" Akali growled, hand over her face as she held the long injection in her hand. She tugged at the white stockings covering her long legs, another discomfort to her work attire that made work unbearable. "I promise you, Teemo hasn't placed any secret cameras in this hospital and there's no magic sorcerer spying on you. Please just pull your suit down and this will be quick."

"O-ok." Fiora said, slowly pushing her suit down, letting her ass start to spill out. Already cellulite had expanded it beyond its normal size. The needle was inches away from her right before a loud beep went off. Immediately, Fiora jumped, pulling her suit to her breasts. "WHAT WAS THAT!?!?"

"Godammit, that's my beeper!" Akali cursed, throwing the syringe on her metal tray. It was a number she didn't recognize and so she excused herself for a moment, knowing that it would be another half hour before she could complete her operation. Approaching a nearby hospital phone, she dialed the number and waited for someone to pick up.

"League of Legends, how may we help you?"

Akali's stomach became nauseous as soon as she heard the name. instantly, the exposure parts of her skin, arms, thighs and neckline made her feel slightly exposed. "Hi..uhh...this is Akali, you called me?"

"Oh yes!" the voice enthusastically said, "We're so glad you got back with us. We had a cancellation and we need someone to fill in for a match this evening."

"Th-this evening?" Akali repeated, twirling the cord on her finger. "As in...you need me to prepare now?"

"Yes, unfortunately Miss Fortune did not want to participate due to the new jinxing rules and we need some opponent against Katarina."

Akali bit her lip. She'd always wanted to experience the glory of fighting on the battlefield in the League, but by the time she'd been accepted into their lists, the new rules had been made. Jinxing, or the art of stripping an opponent of their clothes, replaced the way combatants could be eliminated and Akali was not wild about showing her body off.

Worst of all, Katarina was the ideal opponent for her. A Noxian assassin whose deadly with her daggers, Katarina had been legendary in the beginnings of League, taking out whole teams all by herself. To defeat such a warrior would skyrocket Akali to the top, but it would be at a high price if she lost. "I-I'll do it."

"Excellent, plesae check into the arena at 5 pm."

"5PM!?!?!" she shouted again, drwaing the attention of all the patients and staff in the room. "Uh 5pm? I'm at work right now, I won't have time to change into my gi."

"i'm sorry Miss Akali but we require all combatants to register and then calibrate the teleporter for the nights' match.

Akali felt her face grow warm as she looked down at her current outfit, a skimpy uniform that she'd been forced to wear for the perverted eyes of Kennan, the yordle who had been obsessed with seeing women scantily clad ever since he helped Teemo and Tristana take down Jinx. She tugged at the bottom of her uniform, wishing it would cover more of her pale thighs, but it did cover what it needed to. She could make it work if she tried, although the thought of a high kick ripping the bottom had her so upset at the consequence she shook her head to banish it from her mind. "Fine, I'll be there." she said and hung up.

With a deep inhale, Akali headed back to the examining room, a newfound sense of determination and focus that did not include fighting with Fiora. As soon as she entered teh room, Fiora was still clutching her suit to her chest, legs pressed against one another as she said, "N-nurse Akali! I feel it growing bigger!"

Instead of an answer, all Fiora saw was a flash of smoke fill the room, filling her lungs and stinging her eyes. "AHH! What eez happening?! Don't take my clothez!" Fiora yelped when she felt something pull her suit down to her ankles, feeling the air in the room blow against her naked body. "AHHH! Give it back! Don't look at-OWWW!!" she cried, hands flying to cover her ass as she felt the bite of the needle go in.

With her job done, Akali set the syringe down and pushed her tray to the door. "Thank you Fiora, you may dress yourself now." the last she heard was Fiora whimpering as she tried pulling her suit back up. Akali didn't have time to feel bad, she had a fight to prepare for.

Work felt like forever for Akali, knowing that she had a fight with no time to prepare for. By the time she got out, she didn't even have time to leave without taking her hospital mask off as she caught the train. The entire ride she felt self conscious in such suggestive attire. League fans couldn't help but notice the striking woman who resembled a hospital "ninja." Akali tried to focus her breathing so she wouldn't blush as she shuffled her legs, trying to find some way to cover her thighs. She compromised by holding her backback of weapons over them.

When she arrived to the Arena, Akali pulled out her Kamas and rushed to check in, trying to ignore the fans standing on the platform who pointed and said, "I told you that was Akali!"

After registering and getting scanned by the teleporting machine to recognize her body weight and structure, Akali headed to the locker so she could meditate. Prior to the League of Legends change, Katarina had been a deadly woman with her blades, able to teleport herself in different spots while twirling in the air, sending a rain of knives down at anyone who was ill prepared. Mages were incapable of trapping her, warriors couldn't hurt her before she brought them to the ground.

Now that stripping was the sole focus of a match, Katarina was a worse threat. Several strategically placed knives could easily shred Akali's uniform to pieces, leaving her in her undergarments. the thought of it made the ninja hug herself in discomfort, sweat forming on her brow as she tried not to let that get the best of her. She was a skilled warrior as well, able to take out just as many people on her own just with her martial art skills. instead of showering them wtih daggers, Akali was able to move within a cloud of smoke, delivering deadly kicks to her foes and flying from one to the other without taking any hits. She could get close to katarina with ease, it was just a matter of getting there before she was cut.

"Akali are you ready?' a small hooded figure holding a clipboard asked.

"Y-yes." she said, rising from the bench and following the hooded figure out the door. As she entered teh halls to the teleporter, Akali heard the sudden burst of eager fans taking their pictures and holding up signs of support.

Ever since the changes, the fans of League had changed.vGone were the enthusiastic fans of combat who enjoyed watching blood be spilled. In its place were fans of a different variety, kinksters and admirers of a fetish for humiliation. Doms held their submissives on collars while photographers took pictures of whatever sexy side Akali had, admiring her nurse outfit.Scantily clad women wearing fishnet stocking and corsets teased men by flashing a leg or perhaps their cleavage. All of the visual stimuli was so much Akali had to close her eyes and ignore the fact taht these people were hoping to see her naked, walking back to her locker in shame as she tried to cover her modesty. Being defeated in battle used to be horrible, but the naked walk of shame proved to be much worse.

Standing on the platform, Akali took one deep breath before feeling the whiplash of being transported onto Summoner's Rift. The nexus and towers guarding it seemed so barren ever since the new changes. once a team or combatant had been stripped and eliminated, no one ever wanted to fight the rest of the battle naked, meaning their nexus and turrets were unguarded. Soon the League abandoned the rules of destroying a nexus to win. now the stone towers were covered in ivy, their bright lights shielded by the natural growth of the Rift.

Rather than fight Katarina head on, Akali ran down the path and ducked inside the jungle, hopping on tree branches hoping to spot the redhaired woman from afar. It was uncomfortable to hop from tree to tree as the updraft shot up straight through Akali's dress, forcing her to pull it back down so it wouldn't fly up and show more than she intended. From her vantage point, she could spot the main paths with minions traveling down them. Unfortunately, Katarina did not appear in sight. As the minions engaged in battle, Akali hopped through the jungle, thinking Katarina might be near the river.

One she reached the large rocks that guarded the river, Akali jumped in the air, somersaulting forward to land on the top of a rock and perch down to spot the river guarding the Baron pit, currently occupied by the rift herald. With no sight of Katarina, Akali sighed in frustration, wondering if she should just wait for Katarina to meet her in one of the lanes.

"Is that your fighting attire"? a sultry voice asked.

with her kamas held up in defense, Akali turned around and looked down on the grassy field to spot a tall woman with crimson hair standing near her. She wore a small leather jacket and a black top that looked more like a bikini. Her waist was pivoted to the side as she rested one hand on her hip. Covering her long legs were black leather pants. Jutting out from the sides of her pants were two thin black strings curving along her hips and then disappearing in the back. Katarina had one long blade in her hand, tapping it against he knee as she stared at her opponent. Her left eye had a long faded scar across it, signs of the many deadly fights she survived.

"I-had to rush here from work." Akali said, hunching down to make sure she wasn't showing what was underneath her dress. She focused on the threads sticking out of katarina's pants and stared in shock. "Is that....is your underwear showing?"

Katarina didn't bother to look down, instead she smirked and swayed her hips. "So what if it is? does that bother you?"

Akali was mesmerized at how immodest the Noxian warrior seemed, how could anyone concentrate in fighting with their unmentionables showing? "H-but...people can see you."

"good. I like to tease people before slitting their throats." Katarina said, "Besides, it's not like i don't have the body to show it. Not that you'll know." she brandished another dagger in her other hand and lowered herself to the ground before leaping in the air, "Say goodbye to your work uniform!"

Small black dots appeared in the sky, getting larger until Akali could see the gleam of the sunlight bouncing off the metal. She hopped back, just in time to see the blades stick in the ground. Just when she thought she was no longer in danger, Akali saw Katarina disappear in mid air. Being an assassin herself, Akali knew exactly where someone who wanted to disappear wanted to reappear at.

Turning around, Akali spotted Katarina appearing just in time, hovering several feet above her head. With a long blade in each hand, Katarina began spinning in the air as she came down to the ground. Akali knew she was too close to get away and reached into her nurses uniform to grab a smoke bomb.

Katarina laughed as she came down, expecting any moment to see white cloth shredded into pieces. Right when she thought she was going to hit Akali, a flash of smoke stung her eyes. "What the?!" she called out, wiping her eyes as she swung wildly in the air.

With her position protected, Akali ducked low to the ground, her eyes level with Katarina's toned midriff. WIth the smoke still up, Akali tried to reach up and grab the waistband of Katarina's pants. Unfortunately, Katarina's movements led to her jacket swaying in the air and bounced against Akali's hand. Katarina felt a small tug and gasped, "NO! LET GO OF ME!" she shouted, bouncing backwards out of the smoke.As she leapt, she felt something slide off her shoulders, getting stuck on her blades before being sliced apart.

by the time the smoke had cleared, Akali was standing there, holding up the torn remains of Katarina's jacket, leaving her in just her black bikini top. "Bet you wish you wore something more conservative to wear."

The verbal jab stung more than the exposure of her pale bare shoulders. Katarina rubbed her arms, trying to fight off the fear she had in imagining what would happen if Akali continued. Her smoke bomb threw Katarina off, not expecting anyone to dodge her blades. One thing Katarina did notice was that the smoke didn't fill the entire arena. It was just located in one spot and just when Katarina was about to enact her plan, she saw Akali lunge forward, stocking clad leg sticking out and aimed right for her abdomen.

Akali let out her battle cry, watching Katarina double forward when her kick landed. Red hair flopped forward as it coverd Katarina's face, giving Akali a glimpse of the back of Katarina's top. With her kama in hand, Akali reached forward with the blade pointed downward and pulled back, slicing hte back of the brassier open. With her attack successful, Akali jumped back, barely feeling a breeze whisp against her face.

By the time Katarina stood up again, she felt something slide against her back along with the dreaded feeling of her nipples reacting to breeze around them. Her breasts were naturally large, bouncing free from being exposed. Shrieking, Katarina wrapped one arm around them, pushing her large chest up to give it the cleavage her brassier did. "You b*tch!"

Akali's smile was hidden under her mask. Before she could gloat, she felt the front of her uniform slide across her body before giving her a large gust of wind against her exposed stomach. This was because Katarina managed to swipe upward and slice the front of AKali's dress in two. They separated like curtains, showing off Akali's bra and tiny bikini panties with red crosses printed on them. She also had a garter belt attached to her stockings. The ninja looked down, her eyes widened in horror at the exposure of her undergarments. She grabbed the uniform halves and pulled them shut. "Don't look!"

WIth her arm still covering her breasts, Katarina chuckled, feeling more dignified after looking at Akali's panties. "You really take the nurse theme seriously."

"Shut up!" Akali spat back, happy that her mask was hiding her blushing face. "I-have to wear these stupid panties because of work!"

"You have official hospital panties you have to wear? And you listen to them? Katarina said incredulously.

Stomping her feet, Akali almost felt tears well up in her eyes from the shame she felt in working a job that dictated what she had to put on under her clothes. "I HAVE TO MAKE MONEY YOU ASSHOLE!!! IT'S BETTER THAN A sl*tTY THONG THAT YOU'RE SHOWING OFF!!!" her rage was so great, Akali forgot about her modesty and launched forward, letting her ripped uniform slide off as she delivered another flying kick.

This time, Katarina was ready and she sidestepped the kick, opening Akali's back to her once she flew past. Ignoring the discomfort of fans admiring her breasts, Katarina uncovered them so she could swing her blades at Akali, aiming for her Red Cross print brassier. As soon as she uncovered her breasts, Katarina felt the momentum of them swinging along with her arms, throwing off her precision and slowing her movements.

Without her uniform, Akali had to adjust to the various directions the air hit her exposed flesh, the garter belt, brassier and panties giving her a feeling that she was unprotected without the luxury of a full gi. It didn't help that her panties were particularly small, making her self conscious of them sliding down her firm backside. Nevertheless, she was able to duck under Katarina's blade and took her own swipe at her hip.

"FUCK!" Katarina shouted, seeing the kama's blur as it came forward. She leapts back just in time, feeling the blade catch her pantleg and opening up a long opening, a small patch of leather was left dangling. She teleported once more, several feet away from Akali just to give her some time to think.

Back at the spectator hall, people watched from their screens cheering at the top of their lungs at the half undressed fighters. THe cameras got a glimpse of both Akali and Katarina taking a moment to breath, their exposed stomachs expanding and collapsing as they collected more air. Both of their faces were a slight shade of pink as they became more accustomed to being undressed. Katarina hugged her breasts with both arms as sweat accumulated over her bare torso, fearful of the realization that Akali was a superior warrior who could undress her. It was the first time she regretted wearing a thong so high up that part of it was visible.

Akali criss crossed her arms over her bra and panties, turning to the side as she raised a leg, unable to conceal her risque umderwear. That it was meant to titillate only added to the shame she felt as a respected ninja, feeling like she'd been reduced to a pinup model. She was actually envious of Katarina's attire as it was something that honored her fighting skills instead of her body.

Seeing Akali trying to cover herself exposed a vulnerability, a weakness in the fighters' resolve, Katarina saw this as her only chance. She disappeared from sight, and teleported in front of Akali. Spinning once more, Katarina began throwing daggers in the air in five separate directions, creating a storm of steel heading in Akali's direction.

As soon as she saw Katarina reappear, Akali reached into her brassier and pulled out another smoke bomb, throwing it to the ground and creating a screen to protect her from the blades. Ducking low once more, Akali saw that Katarina's legs were inches away, the dangling piece of leather from her pants flapping in front of her face. Reaching out, Akali grabbed the cloth and held as tight as she could while Katarina spun in the air. Akali was able to watch as Katarina's black pants slowly disappeared up her legs the more she spun and unraveled the leather, exposing inch-by-inch of her long smooth legs. As soon as the pants were gone, so too were the places that Katarina held blades.

By the time the smoke had cleared, Katarina knew she had to slow down to avoid dizziness. No sooner had she stopped spinning did she notice that she couldn't find anymore blades to throw, feeling all around her pants for more, only to notice she was touching the smooth texture of her legs. Katarina's heart stopped in that instant, the moment her hands slid up her thigh and touched the thin string hanging around her hips.

"Missing something?" Akali said, holding up the long strip of leather that was attached to the unraveled heap of her pants.

Looking down, Katarina saw her bare legs along with the front of the tiniest of black g-strings covering her sex. It curved upward so much it was a v shape, leaving all of Katarina's thighs exposed. Such skimpy attire did little to make Katarina feel protected below her naval, and she immediately screamed, dropping her two blades in hand as she folded both hands over her crotch and turned around to hide her breasts. "My pants! Oh my god everyone can see me!"

As soon as she turned around, Katarina gave Akali a clear glimpse of her ass. Besides being stylish, her leather pants also served another purpose, holding her bare cheeks in place so they didn't jiggle with every movement. Indeed, while Katarina was relatively fit, no amount of working out could do away with the traces of cellulite in her bulging ass. Also noticeable that even had Akali gasping, was the series of small scars covering Katarina's posterior, faded pale scar tissue that decorated each ass cheek.

"Wow....wh-what happened to your butt?" Akali asked.

Whimpering, Katarina realized she was wearing underwear that didn't have a back and moved her hands to cover both cheeks as she turned around, showing off a face that was as red as her hair. "N-none of your business!"

"Did Rengar cut your butt up? Did a voidling sneak into your pants? Your ass is covered in scars."

Every joke Akali said had Katarina blushing even more. So much so that she got so upset she blurted out. "Knives turn me on okay?! I like knife play! oh-" she covered her mouth with one hand, realizing she'd given out a secret she didn't want anyone to know. "I-I-mean...I didn't-STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!!" Katarina's body shined under the daylight, sweat coating her body the more she got nervous from being exposed. The contrast of the black leather to her pale flesh made her feel like she was a shaved animal, a dangerous predator neutered of its strength.

As much as she wanted to enjoy Katarina squirm, Akali still felt vulnerable in her panties as well and wanted the fight to end. She twirled her kamas in hand and leapt forward.

Once Akali launched her attack, Katarina screamed and held onto the sides of her g-string. "NO! PLEASE NOT MY PANTIES!! PLEASE STOP!!" she cried, bending down to grab her blades. As soon as she bent down, the cameras in the arena zoomed in on Katarina's scar covered ass for the audience to enjoy. By the time she rose to her feet, Akali swung her arms, creating a blur of metal whizzing forward. Katarina shut her eyes and did the same, swinging her arms clumsily to try and deflect the kamas that were going to strip her of her last shred of clothing.

Except, Akali wasn't aiming for Katarina's waist, all she did was demosntrate a flow of movements, creating a figure eight with her hands as he Kamas danced in the air, fooling Katarina into thinking she was being attacked. Akali smiled as she watched the half naked redhead flailing her arms, swinging her long dangerous blades in no logical fashion. Akali knew that if she waited, Katarina's swirling blades would come dangerously close to her hips, and indeed severed the thin string that held her panties up.

Katarina continued swinging her arms, stopping once she felt a draft blow in between her legs and tickle her bare lower lips. Freezing her body, Katarina dropped her blades, along with her jaw as she looked down and saw her severed g-string on the ground, showing off her womanhood, covered with a small blonde strip of hair.

"Blonde?" AKali said, tilting her head to look at Katarina's sex, thinking how much more naked Katarina's pink labia seemed with her mismatched hair color, at least until the naked Noxian buckled her legs and covered her pussy with her hands.

"SHUT UP!!" Katarina cried, tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. "So what if i'm not a natural redhead! This league is stupid now! I hate these rules!" she stomped, her whole body turning red the angrier she got. Now that she was naked, Katarina felt a complete loss of her self-esteem, all the years she'd put in as a feared champion in the League gone with the stripping of her clothes. Worst, everyone knew that she had a fetish for getting marks on her ass, something else that made her feel less like an assassin and more like an adult film star.

Before she could yell anymore, Katarina noticed a sparkling around her body, the telltale signs that the match was over and that she was about to be teleported back. "What?! NO! I can't go back! not like this!" she cried, her bare legs crossing over one another as she struggled to find the right amount of cover. That she didn't have enough hands to cover her breasts, sex and ass made her attempts at covering her modesty futile. Her whole body trembled, making her ass cheeks shimmer as her hands remain locked over her private parts.

"Maybe if you hurry you can find some leaves." Akali joked as she approached Katarina.

"Fuck you you..wait." she said quietly, noticing that Akali was within reach. Quickly she grabbed onto Akali's brassier with her right hand and her panties with the left.

"What are you doing?!" Akali squealed, dropping her kamas as she tried to stop Katarina from pulling the last of her clothing. "Don't you dare!"

"Haha I won't be naked anymo-" was all Katarina said before vanishing from sight. As she vanished, so too did Akali's bra and panties, disappearing from her body.

"NONONONO!!!" Akali stomped, wrapping her arms over her medium sized breasts and dark haired womanhood. It didn't matter that she still had her garter belt, mask and stockings, everyone watching could see Akali's small, firm buttocks trembling as she realized she was now exposed. indeed, with the garter belt around her slender waist and legs covered, it gave Akali the illusion of being clothed, but the wind around her told her the ugly truth. She had been stripped, despite winning, and now all eyes on her would fixate on the pale skinned naked ninja. "FUCKING b*tch! THAT WASN'T FAIR!" she cried, face turning dark red from anger and embarrassment.

Her tantrum stopped when she saw sparkling around her as well. "Oh no! No please! I won! Don't I get any clothes?" she pleaded, falling to her knees and wrapping her arms around her chest, bending forward to try and cover as much as possible right before she felt the feeling of her body being teleported back to the platform.

The silence of the arena was replaced by a rumble of loud cheers as fans were blessed with the sight of Akali's nude body appearing on the platform, as if she were a nude model onstage. Her cries were muted by the shouts of men and women asking her to uncover herself.

"Take off your mask!" someone else shouted.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME!!" Akali whined, shaking her head as she hugged her legs against her chest, paralyzed with embarrassment as the barrage of cameras attacked her. She instinctively reached for a smoke bomb, but clenched her fist in anger when all she touched was her bare hip.. Even being curled into a ball didn't keep people from seeing the lower bottom of Akali's pink lips peaking out.

Through all the excitement, the crowd didn't register the tiny hooded figure walking down the aisle towards Akali. She raised her head just as the hooded figure tapped her bare knee. "Wh-what is it?" she asked, her throat sore from crying. "D-do you have clothes for me?"

"Er no sorry." the figure said in a nasally voice. "I've been asked to relay a message to you. Dr. Shen is in need of your assistance for emergency surgery and he needs you right now."

"What?!" Akali shouted, her face turning red again. "How am I supposed to do that?! I'm practically naked!"

"I'm sorry but he said it's an emergency. Cho'Gath is having a heart attack and is in need of immediate surgery. His life is in danger."

Akali bit her lip, looking at how long the aisle was before she could reach the door. As much as she didn't want to leave, she knew that she was the only assistant who was competent in assisting Dr. Shen...or perhaps, he had watched the fight and just wanted to see her perform surgery naked. Regardless, Akali kept one arm across her breasts and slid another between her legs before rising to her feet. She closed her eyes as she heard the audience cheer. She wanted to squeeze her legs together and better hide her black bush, but with Cho'Gath's life on the line, she let out a loud cry as she ran down the platform, feeling the wind brush against her bare skin while camera shutters went off. She could feel her bare cheeks flapping with each footstep but knew if she were to cover it, she'd have to sacrifice covering something else. Everyone outside the building were shocked when they saw a ninja wearing nothing but a garter belt hailing a taxi, shifting her feet as she waited on the streets in broad daylight showing off her whole body.

Back in her hall, Katarina had just finished putting on the stolen panties she got from Akali. Unfortunately, the ninja's breasts and buttocks were not at all the same size as Katarina's. with hands criss crossed over her, or rather Akali's, panties, Katarina slowly took one step down the platform, feeling her cheeks get warm as she felt Akali's panties shifting against her hips with every step. Worst of all, Katarina's nipples ached as Akali's brassier was too small. the Red Cross printed cups were big enough just to cover Katarina's nipples, but the small size made the brassier so tight the back of the straps pushed into her skin.

Like Akali, Katarina's audience were happy to capture the underwear clad Noxian, admiring the one provocative assassin's timid nature as she shifted her hands to cover her breasts, crotch and ass. People from behind could see that the panties she had on were so small, the top of Katarina's butt crack could be seen.

"This is bullshit! We should get to see you naked!" someone spat

"Take them off loser!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Katarina shouted at the audience who responded with booes. "YOu're all perverts! I'm a fucking warrior! Not some bimbo stripper!" her anger at being booed got so high that Katarina took a moment to clench her fists and stomp her feet. The sudden movement caused her breasta and ass to shift so much that there were two loud snaps, each of them causing a sharp stinging pain to Katarina's flesh.

"OW! MOTHERFUCKER!" Katarina yelped before gasping when she saw teh ripped remains of Akali's underwear slide off her body. WIth hands on her face and mouth dropped, Katarina looked down at her naked body once more, knowing all well that behind her, fans would see her scar covered ass while hte others in the front got to see the evidence within her pubic hair that she wasn't a natural redhead. "OH MY GODD!!!" she shouted, turning to the doors and running as fast as she can, keeping one hand over her bare crotch and the other over her ass. Unfortunately, this left her large breasts uncovered, and the last the audience was blessed with was the image of Katarina's large nipples bouncing left and right as she scrambled out of the building, wanting to never return to a League match again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2016, 07:52 AM

After a long hiatus i decided to try and do another league chapter so i hope you all enjoy it!

Jinx Returns.

It just took one rumor for it to spread. More than likely it started throughout the internet, but evidence of the rumors’ validity didn’t matter. Just saying the name was all it took for the story to spread like wildfire. She had been the one to strip her enemies, reducing them to blushing creatures who couldn’t defend themselves. She had also been stripped herself, not just stripped, she was shaved and tattooed, humiliated and depowered to such a degree, the last people saw of her was vowing never to fight in the league again. It had been a year since her "Yordles Rock" tattooed buttocks was last seen, but for the team of Riven, Lux, Leblanc, Shyvana and Evelynn, it was the last thing they wanted to learn when they arrived to the arena.

The tall, fit woman dressed in a white wraparound tunic covered by a leather corset was Riven. Her shoulders were protected by large armored platelets and in her hand was a large, broken sword. She had once been a leader of the Noxian army but abandoned her position when she felt the deaths between both Noxus and Ionia were meaningless. She found glory in the early days of League of Legends and had been reticent to step in the arena again after the new rules were enforced. She had watched some of the later matches under the new stripping rules. Death didn’t scare Riven, but watching fighters like Irelia, Nami, Katarina covering their naked bodies and walking in shame in front of spectators always made Riven sweat. Facing death would almost be a blessing rather than live with memories of people staring at her naked body.

The League contacted Riven numerous times, begging her to come in now that fewer fighters were willing to risk their dignity. Every time she said no. But over time, Riven thought of a team, an ideal composition that would guarantee a win. The most recent time she was asked to fight, she handed the League a list of champions, stipulating that she would not fight unless those women joined her. Each fighter agreed and the match was set. Riven was confident in winning up until about a week ago when the rumors started. With the news of Jinx being on the opposing team, her impending fear of losing was more serious.

"Listen up." she said as she approached the rest of her team near their Nexus. "We are NOT going to lose. I will not lose! I don't care who is on the opposing team, I WILL NOT BE SEEN NAKED. "

"But Jinx might be here." a short, blond haired woman said, clutching her magic staff with both hands. Her golden locks dangled just above her shoulders, pushed back under a headband. She wore a long, full bodied dark blue leotard covered by metal armor. Lux, the youngest in her team, was already sweating at the prospect of losing her clothes. "S-she's sneaky right? She's stripped so many women."

"It doesn’t matter!" Riven shouted, "That's because the teams split up. We are going to stay together. We have the perfect composition to beat her team. That’s why I chose all of you. If you all do exactly what I say, none of us will be seen naked.”

“What is the plan then?” Shyvana asked. The half-dragon half human was in her latter form, dressed from the neck up in her Iron plated armor, the neckline plunging down slightly to show the light skin of her clavicle. Her right hand was protected by a large gauntlet in the shape of a dragon’s head. Her long Scarlett colored hair was tied up in a long ponytail, almost as if these two separate parts would shift into the massive, scaled fire breathing serpent she would transform into when they engaged in battle.

“You, Me and Evelynn have the best weapons to tear clothes off.” Riven said, pointing to a slender woman with light blue skin and glowing pink eyes. Her hair was no longer than the length of her head, but it jetted upwards, looking almost like the pedals of a flower in bloom. Much of her blue flesh was exposed as she only wore a purple bikini top and matching short-shorts. Her thighs bulged out as they curved to form her backside, barely contained under the shorts.

“Sounds fun.” Evelynn said in a breathy tone, folding her arms, “I can sneak up on them while camouflaged, I just need to make sure they don’t use vision wards to track my movements.”

“They won’t have time to.” Riven said as she gestured to another pale woman wearing a long dark cape. Like Evelynn, she bared more flesh than she had it covered, wearing a one piece suit with material that only covered her medium sized breasts before splitting open like webs into tiny connected strips. Thankfully for her, she wore a long skirt to cover her lower half. Her hair was dark purple, hanging just over her shoulders and in her hand was a large golden staff with a purple gem. “Leblanc.’ Riven said to the woman, “You will be in charge of using your powers to lock them in place.”

“And if they move too fast?” Leblanc asked.

“Then I can do it.” Lux said, raising her hand, she answered in such a quiet voice, she was afraid to commit to making a tactical decision, as it would mean putting her at risk for losing her clothes. “I can use my powers to bind them in place, but you have to be quick.”

“We will.” Riven said, “Just lock them in place, then Evelynn will sneak up behind them to pull their pants or skirts down their ankles. Then they’ll be so immobilized, Shyvana and I can finish them off.”

As Riven spoke, Lux stared at Evelynn’s figure, staring at her bare, bony shoulders, scanning her slender midriff before watching the purple shorts expand outward, almost taking on a wide peach shape. “H-how can you walk around like that?”

Evelynn turned around, curious as to why Lux was already blushing. “Like what?”

“Y-you’re practically in your underwear.”

Evelynn looked down at her outfit in confusion, “I’ve always worn this. It’s not underwear.”

“B-but….it’s….I can see a lot of you.”

“Just focus on fighting on not on what I’m wearing.” Evelynn said, folding her arms and turning away. It irritated her that Lux’s insecurity was permeating through her mind. Shorts weren’t underwear, so why should she cover them up?

“Ladies just focus!” Riven snapped. “Don’t think about losing, just focus on winning and we’ll beat them!”

“What if Jinx shows up?” Leblanc asked, “I can try to pin her down but she’s very fast.”

Riven’s eyes widened as she leaned in to get everyone’s attention. “If ANY of you see Jinx, go after her. Focus all attention on Jinx. She is the leader and if we take her down first, the rest of the team will be useless. But we HAVE to get Jinx! If you fail…I’ll….I’ll strip you all myself!” her face was red with anger, caught up in her determination to win.

“Okay already.” Leblanc said, feeling intimidated by Riven’s pushy nature. “I’ll get Jinx.” It was easier said than done and Leblanc didn’t like the threat hanging over her head if she missed.

“Let’s just get this over with.” Shyvana said, walking off of the teleporter platform and heading towards the center of the Rift. The rest of the team followed. Years ago, they would have felt like they were walking towards their impending deaths, as the old rules intended for members to fight each other until they were killed, only to be resurrected by the powers of the healing fountain. Despite this, the five women felt more afraid as they traveled down the grassy path of the center lane, knowing that they would soon meet their opponents who were just as capable in removing their clothes as they were.

In the distance, Riven could see two shadows standing like statues. One was small, average size for a human although she had something around her shoulders, spreading out like wings. The other shadow was large, a massive round shape with a tiny addition resting on top. It was when they got closer that the shadows were clearer. The massive shape, was a boar, grey haired with two massive tusks. Sitting on top of the bore was a woman, covered in armor, lined with white fur. Atop her head was a helm with one horn sticking out on the right side, but no matching twin on the left. She was Sejuani, new Queen of the icy realm known as the Freljord. She had taken power after Ashe had been shamed at the League and again when Lissandra was seen naked, pleasuring herself in the shower before trying to scramble away in embarrassment. After that day the people of the Freljord didn’t feel protected by someone so pathetic and aligned behind their new Queen. Sejuani was known to be a powerful warrior, able to catch up to any fighter on her boar named Bristle. In Sejuani’s hand was a long chained whip, used to strike at people or bind them if she wished.

Next to Sejuani was a black woman, dressed in a long white and purple dress that just touched the ground. Her short dark hair was pinned under a crown. Her name was Karma and she was a spiritual leader in her land of Ionia who used her powers to fight and defend her allies while maintaining her core values of peace. In her mind, the new rules were a blessing, less about harming people as she felt that stripping them was a more peaceful way of fighting. Even with that positive outlook, Karma stared at Riven’s team with some anxiety, not at all happy with the idea of losing her dress as she had also valued modesty. She had no issue with women like Evelynn baring their bodies to the lustful eyes of their fans, but for Karma that was too much.

“Sejuani!” Lux squealed, “They have Sejuani! We can’t outrun a bore.”

“Quiet!” Raven hissed, “Don’t let them know you’re afraid. Remember to stick with the plan!”

“Where is the rest of their team?” Leblanc asked, looking around for the other three members.

“Perhaps they are hiding.” Evelynn said, her body becoming transparent as she activated her camouflage. “Like me.”

“Just keep on guard then.” Shyvana said, scanning the jungle for any sudden movements. She was happy to be wearing so much armor as she felt that would be harder to strip off than regular clothing.

“Well, well look who we have here Bristle.” Sejuani said once the opposing team was close enough, “Riven has finally graced the League with her presence. Ready to show off your goodies to the fans?”

“Shut the fuck up!” Riven shouted, “I’m going to knock you off your piggy and have you naked before you can try to do anything. Where’s the rest of your team? Where’s Jinx?”

“Oh they’re here.” Karma said, raising her hands that emitted a light blue glow. “But you should focus on who is in front of you.”

Riven saw Bristle dig his hooves in the ground, readying to charge. Riven readied her sword, but then saw the glow of Karma’s hands approaching her, she was holding them out ready to fire a blast. Before Karma could fire, Riven leapt back and said, “Now Lux!”

Lux stepped out from behind Riven and used her staff to cast a bright glowing ball that flew towards Karma, who was focused on Riven and didn’t see Lux’s spell until it was too late. The ball hit Karma in the chest and a large, translucent prism formed around her, trapping her as if she was in a phone booth. “I can’t move!” Karma shouted, pounding on the prisms walls.

While Karma was trapped, Evelynn strafed past Sejuani and slowly crept up from behind Karma. It was when she was a foot away that Evelynn’s camouflage faded, her footsteps giving her position away. Evelynn lunged forward, hands open and ready to rake at Karma’s dress. Evelynn expected a look of shock when Karma turned around. What Eveleynn didn't expect was for Karma to smile, "What's so funny?" Evelynn asked.

"THAT!” Karma pointed to the jungle.

The loud roar echoed from the darkness of the jungle, startling Riven’s team as they stepped back to group up. A brown blur leapt out at Evelynn, landing behind her and latching onto her hips.

Evelynn felt something slip down the waistband of her bottoms, sliding against her soft blue flesh before pulling her shorts down to her kneecaps. Evelynn screamed bending down to pull her clothes back up, the strength of the cougar’s jaws was so strong that it forced Evelynn to trip. As she fell face forward she felt her shorts slip off her feet, showing off a jiggling backside that was barely covered by the dark pink g-string she wore. “My shorts!” Evelynn yelled, rising to her knees.

The cougar’s tail wagged with delight as it hopped to stand next to Bristle, rising on its hind legs as it transformed into a tall woman wearing a brown matching loin cloth and bikini top. Her brown skin matched the color of the fur she once had, and white tiger stripes covered her long legs and thin waist. Her black hair was in a dark ponytail that was pinned high on the crown of her head. Around her neck, resting atop her firm cleavage was a necklace made of sharp animal teeth. Nidalee, the hunter, spat the shorts out of her mouth and dangled them in front of Evelynn.

“Lose something? What are you worried about, you barely wear any clothes to begin with" she said.

"Give those back!" Evelynn screamed, her blue face turning purple in anger as she scrambled to her feet, holding one hand over her ass cheeks while she tried to reach forward and grab her shorts.

“Got to catch me!” Nidalee said, blinking once before transforming back into her cougar form, resting on all fours before turning around. With a wagging tail, Nidalee turned and bound back into the jungle, disappearing with Evelynn's shorts and leaving her in her tiny underpants.

Growling, Evelynn ran after Nidalee, thankful her camouflage could be active once again, but no matter how much she remained hidden, the wind in the air blowing against her uncovered hips and ass would remind her how unprotected she was. It was when the noise of fighting died down that Evelynn knew she had lost Nidalee deep in the forest. Thoughts of the fans watching her bubble butt jiggle as it was freed from her tight shorts had Evelynn's hands slide down to cover her mesh underwear while the other hand ran itself over her ass. A slight tingle shot up between her legs and she felt her cheeks get warm at the thought of how vulnerable she would be the next time she tried to attack. She didn't have to, if possible, she could just stay and hide, protecting her modesty under her camouflage.

"EVELYNN WHERE THJE FUCK ARE YOU!? REMEMBER THE PLAN!" Riven shouted, forcing Evelynn to tremble at the fear of her teammate stripping her if they lost. It was a lose-lose situation and Evelynn couldn't do anything but head back to where the group was, hands placed over each ass cheek to prevent them from wiggling. The touch of her fleshy backside under each hand made Evelynn's lower belly warm, being this undressed invoked other thoughts she associated with being in her underwear. These thoughts included being bent over, purple hair pulled back, a hand sliding down her panties to push them down her legs.

"EVELYNN SEJUANI IS LOCKED IN PLACE! ATTACK!!!"

Riven's shout interrupted Evelynn's fantasy as she saw up ahead Sejuani and her bore trapped in Lux's prism. Sejuani was struggling to get free and Evelynn rushed out of the jungle, raising her hands to try and jump at Sejuani. As soon as her camouflage was gone, Evelynn thought of seeing her half naked ass in broad daylight, the male fans getting turned on by seeing her slender blue body. The ache in between her legs prohibited Evelynn from jumping no higher than several inches, before she landed on the ground, clenching her fists as she held them over her panties.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Riven shouted

"I....p-people can see my ass..." Evelynn responded, more of a whisper to herself than to answer Riven. Evelynn ran her fingers along her hips and then spread them over her ass cheeks, realizing that every time she would have to attack she was giving them a free look.

"Evelynn you walk around in a bikini all the time why does it matter?" Lux asked, sweating as she saw her Prism starting to weaken.

"I....I..." Evelynn tried to say, turning her body in different ways to try and cover her lower half, hands pressing hard over her body, not just covering it, but teasing it as she pushed her mesh cloth over her womanhood.

“Thanks for the bra!” Karma shouted, rushing past Evelynn and pulling on the back of her purple bra strap. Karma moved so fast that the hook to Evelynn’s brassier broke, the purple cups sliding along the blue assassins’ chest and letting her average sized breasts bounce free.

Evelynns’ mouth dropped, letting out a loud gasp as she felt her nipples responded to being exposed. Her hands covered her chest, the sensation of her upper body being exposed against her will making her whole body shudder. “M-my bra!” with her arms around her chest, she remembered the fans could see her tiny purple g-string, showing off the one part of her body that wasn’t slim, her ass. “I-can’t cover everything.” She muttered under her breath. By now Evelynn's face was beat red and she was so ashamed of how much of her body could be seen, she didn't notice Sejuani's whip lash out and strike her backside. "OOOO!" Evelynn leapt back, rubbing her hands over her spanked ass. The throbbing pain she felt traveled to her loins, and she felt a moistness there that soaked up her panties. With her eyes widened, Evelynn realized she was about to embarrass herself even more, and ran towards the jungle. Each step made her loins ache, and she could barely walk in a straight line due to the feeling between her legs being so strong, combined with the thoughts of helplessness she felt knowing that she was being objectified in her only scrap of clothing left.

“IHAVETOGOI’MSORRYBUTINEEDTOBEALONE!!" she shout out before disappearing.

Riven’s nostrils flared at the loss of her teammate. “EVELYNN!” she stomped her foot, “STOP BEING A FUCKING CHICKEN AND GET YOUR BUBBLE BUTT BACK HERE NOW!”

Evelynn slowed down once she was hidden under the shade of trees in the jungle. She looked back and forth making sure she wasn't followed. Although she was camouflaged, she didn't want any vision wards placed nearby to identify what she wanted to do, what her body craved for. Her body was unprotected, uncovered, unclothed, out in the open and by the time she rested against a tree, feeling the rough back scratch along the smooth surface of her blue backside, her nipples ached, stiffening against the feel of being uncovered. Memories of losing her shorts and brassier in mere moments flashed in Evelynns' mind, how her intimidating image melted away with every loss of clothing. She fell face first as her shorts were pulled off, and now with just her g-string, she seemed more like a stripper than a warrior.

With each thought, Evelynn's fingers traced up and down her body, across her collar bone, around the curve of each breast, in between her breasts, down the crease leading to her naval and then over the waistband of her g-string. It was a light cotton and slk fabric that when pressed over her sex, caused Evelynn to groan, leaning back against the tree as she sat down. She knew she abandoned her team, another embarrassing act, cowardice, proof that all an enemy needed to do to weaken her was to strip her naked and watch as she succumbed to her sexual urges. She was not the hunter, secretly, she desired to be hunted.

"Ohhh...." she whispered as she pressed her hand harder over her panties, "Everyone knows..." she needed to hear it, the truth, she liked being embarrassed. her cheeks felt warm, her whole body felt warm, like she was in a sauna. Nowhere did she feel warmer than in between her legs, her thighs felt like they were submerged in water with how wet they were and the more her hand stroked her womanhood, the more she felt her labia tremble, sending waves of pleasure throughout the rest of her body.

Evelynn was so focused on exploring a newfound awareness of her sexual turn-ons, she didn't notice a shadow creep from behind, hidden in the darkness of the jungle. In the hands of the shadow was a glowing purple gem resting on a small stone pedestal. The gem was set about a foot away from Evelynn, too far for her to notice, but close enough to erase the transparent appearance of her away, revealing the red faced woman, legs strung out helplessness as one hand pushed her right prest upward, pinching her nipple while the other hand slid under her g-string, rotating counterclockwise over her labia. "Ohhhh...ohh...I'm going to cum...I'm going to..OHH!!" she squealed, curling her toes and arching her back. the shadowy figure grinned and disappeared into the jungle.

While Riven was too busy shouting at the jungle, Karma and Sejuani smiled at each other as they advanced towards the remaining team.

“Uh….Riven..” Lux stammered, backing away as Bristle snorted at her. The boar started to gallop at her and lux turned to run. “RIVEN HELP US!!WHAAA!!!” a cold feeling wrapped around Lux’s hips, forcing her to drop her staff as Sejuani’s whip wrapped around her. The grip was so tight Lux fell to her knees. “HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP ME!!”

Leblanc and Shyvana attempted to attack Sejuani but saw a large green blast of energy flying at their direction, forcing them to leap back to dodge the blast.

As Lux struggled to break free, the more the whip felt like a vice around her waist, cutting off her air supply. She was lifted off the ground before landing hard, cracking her metal breastplate. She saw it fall to the ground as she slid along the rocky floor of the arena.

"Let's go for a ride." Sejuani said

Screaming, Lux tried to grab onto whatever she could to break free, only to see her fingers drag along the ground. The rocks and sticks she'd hit felt like tacks jabbing into her, poking through her tunic and tights and scratching her skin. No matter how Lux tried to position herself, either by rolling on her back to unwrap the whip or by reaching to the side and grabbing a tree in the jungle, Bristle ran too fast. By the time Sejuani made one lap around her teams' side of the jungle, the whiplash Lux felt had her dizzy. It was when she reached the river that Bristle leapt in the air, finally loosening the tension of the whip and letting Lux drop in the water.

The cold liquid stung her wounds, wakening her senses as she scrambled to her feet.

"Lux are you okay?" Shyvana asked running to her aid with Riven and Leblanc following close behind. "Oh my!" Shyvana said when she saw what being dragged along the jungle had done.

Lux's blond locks were a frazzled mess and her dark blue tights and top were reduced to tiny ribbons, sliding off her pale flesh and exposing her plain white brassier and large white panty briefs. They were so big and the waistband had no curve, so far up her hips that her naval was covered up. She turned around to showcase how large the back of the panties were, perhaps giving her ass a larger appearance than it was. By the time Lux began to shiver and wrapped her arms around her torso to cover, she realized what had happened.

"Huh....OHHH MY GOD!!" she screamed, staring down at her soaking wet panties, the white color fading to reveal her large untrimmed patch of blonde pubic hair. "OH MY GOD NO NO! I'M INDECENT!"

"Nice granny panties." Sejuani said, standing on the other side of the river. Although Lux was an adult, she looked like some high schooler wearing clothes her mother bought her. Sejuani laughed watching the Demacian try to cover her panties as her hands were too small to cover something so big."

“What is she talking about?” Lux asked, her face looking like she put on a pink facial mask the way she blushed the more it sunk in that she was uncovered. “My grandmother doesn’t pick my panties.”

“She means that style of panties is something your grandma would wear.” Shyvana said, pinching the bridge of her nose, feeling embarrassment by proxy that her teammate was so naïve, and so clueless in her lack of style.

The comment made Lux feel more regretful about her choice of underwear, almost making her feel more naked than if she was without them. “I-I…I don’t get it. It’s underwear, it’s not meant to be seen.” Her lip quivered and her legs shook, wanting to stop the fight so she could go home.

“True, but still it helps to have some style, or are you Demacians so prissy that you have to be conservative in the choice of undergarments too?” Leblanc said, taking joy in mocking Lux since she was from the city that her home of Noxus feuded with. “It’s like you’re wearing the same panties since you were a teenager.”

“Stop making fun of me!” Lux screamed at Leblanc, bending forward to better shield her large panties, “At least it covers my body, like it’s SUPPOSED TO!” she didn’t understand how Leblanc or Evelynn could feel comfortable showing much skin, their regular clothes seemed skimpier than her underwear.

“Shut up and fight!” Riven said, throwing Lux’s staff at her. She watched Lux flinch, raising a leg as the staff bounced off her leg and fell into the water. Riven sneered, “WHY AREN’T YOU DOING ANYTHING?”

“I need my hands to cover my underwear!” Lux pleaded, turning to look at Sejuani and Karma laughing to each other at how pathetic she looked. “I can’t use my hands! Stop being so mean!”

“YOU BETTER PICK THAT STAFF UP AND FIGHT LUX OR I’LL CUT YOUR GIANT GRANNY PANTIES OFF!” Riven screamed so loud her voice was raw.

“Get the staff.” Karma said to Sejuani.

Sejuani kicked her heels into Bristle and sped towards the river. Lux whimpered, afraid of losing any more clothing. As Sejuani charged, so did Karma. “Lux!” Shyvana called out, “You better act or you’re going to be naked!”

The thought of showing her breasts or her privates terrified Lux, forcing her to act out of her embarrassed paralysis and she bent down to pick up the staff. As she bent down, spectators cheered in seeing a close-up of her ass, average sized butt looking large under the cotton panties. Quickly, Lux picked up the staff and she blindly fired a blast off. Sejuani pulled the reins back on Bristle to avoid being hit, causing Karma to take the blast instead.

“NO!” Karma screamed, stuck in the middle of the river and in front of three more enemies.

“Now Leblanc! Strip her!”

With Karma trapped in Lux's spell, Leblanc smirked, in two moves she'd have the mage down to her unmentionables. Teleporting forward, Leblanc reached out with her hands, ready to grab onto Karma's dress, however, when she reappeared in front of Karma, she was smiling as she was still close enough to grab Leblancs’ skirt.

"WHAT ARE YOU?!? LET GO!" LeBlanc shouted, forgetting her plan to grab Karma, knowing that in one second she'd teleport back to where she was and when she did reappear, what was missing was her wrap around skirt that remained stuck in Karma's hand. Leblanc screamed, holding her hands to her face as people saw her in her cage styled body suit that looked more like a swimsuit, a swimsuit that curved up her thigh and disappeared in between her ass cheeks. Fortunately, the large pair of white bikini briefs she wore underneath the leotard covered her bare ass, but looked odd sticking out from under her skimpy one piece suit "MY SKIRT!"

"Wait! You're wearing the same kind of panties as I am." Lux said, pointing with one hand while keeping the other over her own underwear.

Instantly Leblanc's hands flew to cover her white cotton briefs sticking out, showing off a face that turned red with anger and embarrassment. "SHUT UP! I have to wear something under this! Otherwise my butt shows." she muttered, lowering her head and crossing one leg over the other. It was true, without her panties, the leotard would have given off the image of a thong, although the panties could only do so much to protect Leblanc’s modesty. While the briefs did cover her thighs, the thong from the leotard did ride up between her rear cheeks to show their taut shape.

"Well I don't see how you can make fun of my "granny panties" if you're wearing the same Lux added.

Leblanc’s' face turned even redder with anger as she stomped her foot. "I HAVE TO WEAR THIS FOR PROTECTION YOU PRISSY NUN! I STILL HAVE MORE STYLE SENSE THAN YOU!!" It was worse than standing there in her panties, being called out for hypocrisy. Leblanc had no intention of ever showing off her embarrassing secret that she was self-conscious of showing her butt to the point of wearing an extra layer of clothing, nor did she have any intention of finding out she and Lux both sacrificed style for comfort. But with receiving a verbal dig from the blonde Demacian, Leblanc felt like she was losing more than just her clothes. In terms of powers, she knew she could take Lux, but in terms of dignity, particularly with what they wore under their clothes, they were equal.

“STOP MAKING FUN OF MY PANTIES YOU HYPOCRITE!”

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FOCUS!" Riven shouted. "Jinx still hasn't been found and I'm not going to lose my clothes unlike the three of you have!"

"Well maybe if you stopped yelling at everyone we'd be able to form a plan." Leblanc spat back.

"I’m the only one who developed a plan ‘double underwear!’" Riven said.

Before Leblanc could retort, Shyvana held her hand up. "Shh! Someone's here. I can hear them in the jungle."

Lux and Leblanc immediately huddled together, covering each other’s' hips to protect their underwear while Riven held up her sword. There was a rustling in the bushes that Shyvana noticed. Getting down on all fours, Shyvana's nostrils flared and she lunged forward, growing in size as her neck elongated, her arms spread out and her torso extended into a long scaled tail as Shyvana transformed into a dragon. The rest of her team scattered to avoid being struck by her massive tail. Still covering Shyvana was her armor, covering the back of her long neck as well as the underside of her belly. Within two steps she was inches away from the bushes. Inside was Nidalee, still in her cougar form. She took one look at the massive shape of Shyvana and hissed, turning around to try and run.

Shyvana opened her mouth and launched a massive fireball, burning everything in its path which included the cat-like Nidalee. Her shriek echoed throughout the jungle and Riven could see a burning cat leaping into the river. With a smile, Riven cheered, "That's it Shyvana!"

Within seconds, Nidalee climbed out the other side of the river, smoke rising off of her singed body. She was still in her cougar form although now she was reduced to a pink slender creature whose fur was completely burned off. Shyvana laughed, her booming voice sending a chill up Nidalee's spine. "Looks like there is more than one way to skin a cat." Shyvana said.

Nidalle looked down and saw her pink underbelly and shrieked. The shock of seeing her without fur was enough to disarm her thoughts and cause her to change back. "MEOoooooooooooo!!!!" she wailed as she shifted back into her human form. Still on all fours, Nidalee's head was bent low, while her curvy ass was pointed upward. The white tiger stripes were still painted over her body, but the brown loin cloth bikini she wore was gone, along with her long dark hair. All that was left was a shining bald head that matched the rest of her dark skin. When she looked down and saw her hands, Nidallee stood up to get a glimpse at the rest of her naked body.

"MY CLOTEHS! YOU BURNED THEM OFF!" she screamed, buckling her legs together as she covered her crotch, the outline of her loincloth showing along her hips in a bright tanline. Upon noticing the smooth touch of her lower vaginal lips instead of feeling the surface of her pubic hair, Nidalee peaked under her hands and saw that she was hairless. "Oh my god..." she whispered.. "no...no..." her hands instantly raised to her head and she let out a loud cry. 'MY HAIR!!! I’M BALD!" Her fingers ran along her smooth surface, the charred remains of what little stubble was left fell off like ash. All the while she tended to her once long black hair, everyone else was given a good look at her large breasts that jiggled frantically with the movement of Nidalee's arms. Her skin shined under the daylight and although she had been burned by Shyvan'as fire, the sweat from her body gave it a sleek look, as if she had just finished a long hot bath.

It was when Nidalee's nipples perked up from the cold air that she looked down and saw her breasts hanging free. Screaming, she crossed one arm over her chest while folding the other over her hairless crotch. "This wasn't supposed to happen!" Tears streamed down Nidalee’s face as she sobbed, “I look like a freak!”

With her wide jagged toothed Grin, Shyvana hissed, "You’re going to look even worse when I burn your hide!" smoke flew from her nostrils as she crawled forward.

With wide eyes, Nidalee backed away, holding one hand out, "Y-you keep away from me! You stripped me naked, the rules say I'm out of the game-WHAA!" her foot struck the rood of a tree, causing her to fall back. She spread her arms out to break her fall and she landed hard on her ass. With her legs spread open, Shyvana got a closeup view of Nidalee's pink labia, along with her breasts that shimmied from the momentum of her fall. Squealing again, Nidalee squeezed her legs shut and scrambled to her feet, crawling like a dog as she tried to use the jungle for cover. "HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!" she sobbed. She was normally accustomed to being the hunter in the jungle, prowling in the shadows and pouncing on unsuspecting victims. The faster she ran while holding her hands over her naked privates, the more timid and helpless Nidalee felt as she ran for safety. Her throat was sore from crying, her wails becoming louder over the fact that it would take months for her hair and fur to grow back.

"You can't run!" Shyvana wailed.

"Shyvana forget her! We have to find Jinx!" Riven called out, but it was too late, the large tail of Shyvana disappeared into the lush woods, leaving Riven to be the only fully dressed champion.

Shyvana didn't hear, she was too busy basking in the glory of chasing the stripped and helpless Nidalee, snickering at watching the warrior running like a scared, hairless mouse. Shyvana thought she was about to get close enough to burning Nidalee's ass when she felt whiplash from her body running into a large tree that split up in two directions, the V between to branches large enough for the dragons' neck to get stuck through.

"Shit!" she hissed as she jerked her head back, only to remain fixated in the same position. Her winged arms raised, pressing against the tree branch to try and pull her head free to no avail. "I'm stuck!"

At hearing these words, both Sejuani and Karma looked at each other with a smirk on their faces and darted into the jungle. They followed the sound of Shyvana's voice, still pleading for help.

"Someone get me out of here!" No matter how hard she pulled, Shyvana's head could not fit through the narrow chasm of the tree. Nidalee’s breathing relaxed once she realized she wasn’t being chased. She turned to the nearest tree and started picking leaves off. It was when Shyvana felt something sliding against her scaly body and pulling on her armor that her eyes widened. "Who’s there?!"

"Nobody, just your opposing team!" Sejuani said, laughing as she used her whip to wrap around the armored plates protecting Shyvana. Once they were latched on, Sejuani used all her strength to pull and break the leather straps that kept the armor on Shyvana. “Nidalee! Get your bald naked ass out here and help!” Sejuani called.

“I-I’m trying to find some leaves!” Nidalee whined, trying to piece together a leaf bikini and cover her hairless privates. She couldn’t find palm fronds big enough to cover her rear cheeks.

“Nidalee come here now or I’ll whip you!”

“Okay! I’m coming!” Nidalee shouted, running with both arms folded over the front of herself, her breasts were so big that they would bounce loose from under her arms. She approached Shyvana from the side and assisted Sejuani in pulling off armor along Shyvana’s arms.

While she was doing that, Karma was also doing what she could to blast off the leather straps fastening the armored skirt that wrapped around Shyvana's waist.

It didn't take long for Shyvana to notice the draft blowing against her massive body before she began thrashing around trying to get free. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! STOP IT!!!! LEAVE MY ARMOR ALONE!!!" she wailed. She could feel a shoulder pad fly off her arm and then the other. It was when she felt the armored skirt slide down her waist that she screamed, so loud it shook the area around her. "STOP UNDRESSSING ME!!!"

Realizing that there was no way she could break free without transforming, Shyvana blinked and allowed herself to shift back into human form, her lower torso shrinking towards her upper half. Her elongated neck reduced to her human form. Once her neck was at average size she pulled herself free and spun around, arms held up in defense as she looked at Sejuani, Nidalee and Karma. "Nice try! But you aren't going to....undress.....me?" her voice whimpered as she noticed it was particularly colder outside now, not at all the same feeling she had when the fight started. She also realized that in the hands all three women were her iron armored pieces that were supposed to be on her body. Nidalee used the large breastplate to cover her naked body, showing only her smooth legs squirming in discomfort..

"Missing something?" Sejuani asked with a smirk on her face.

Shyvana's jaw dropped before her mouth did, looking down to see her pale belly, hanging slightly from the weight of its own gravity without the armored corset holding it up. All that Shyvana had left was a tan colored B cup sized brassier and a tiny dark red thong covering her sex, while her lily white ass was in plain view, the right ass cheek covered by a small red heart with the words, "I (heart) J4" covering it. Instantly, Shyvana screamed as her hands flew to cover her ass. "NOOOOO!!!!"

“Not wearing matching underwear, that’s a fashion no-no” Sejuani said with a wag of her finger.

'Nice tattoo." Karma said, tossing Shyvana's armor to the ground before approaching the trembling half dragon. 'Someone has a crush on a certain Demacian prince.”

"No one is supposed to know!" Shyvana whined, falling to her knees to use the ground as a shield to cover her embarrassing tattoo, allowing her the chance to cover her plain colored bra. A sheet of red covered her face as she thought about how minutes ago she was in the winning position, chasing a naked Nidalee through the jungle before a stupid mistake led her to losing her armor.

"G-give me her thong." Nidalee said, cowering under the breastplate. Her thighs rubbed against each other, still not comfortable with the added draft she felt between her legs without any pubic hair.

“Ew you want to wear her thong?” Karma asked.

“I’M BUCK NAKED AND I’M HAIRLESS! I NEED SOMETHING TO COVER ME!” Nidalee shouted, she closed her eyes to compose herself, not wanting to become hysterical. “I- it’s drafty out here.”

While they argued, Shyvana turned, running as fast as her long legs could carry her, clutching both hands over her ass cheeks. Her throat was sore, repressing the urge to cry as she realized her secret crush over the prince of Demacia, Jarvan the IV, would be out, the audience no doubt tweeting the news that she was attracted to another League champion, but also that her desire for him was so great she was willing to tattoo it on her soft buttocks. As she got close to the jungle, she saw her team in the distance. “HELP ME! THEY WANT TO TAKE MY THONG!”
In hearing the cries of Shyvana, Riven held her sword up and said, "Get ready everyone!"

By now, Leblanc and Lux were huddled together, using each other's arms as shield to cover their embarrassing plain white panties" W-we can't fight. People will see us!" Lux begged.

"STOP BEING WIMPS AND FUCKING FIGHT! WE CAN STILL WIN-WHAAA!!!" Riven cried as a strong force pushed her back and onto the ground, landing on her back. When she looked up she could feel a soft, warm body pressed against her, two breasts pushed up against her own. "Shyvana?" Riven said when she recognized the long red ponytail of the half dragon-half woman. "What happened to your armor?"

"J4?" Lux asked, standing over Shyvana and look at her butt tattoo. “As in Jarvan the IV? Didn’t that hurt getting a
tattoo there?”

When the dizziness from the crash settled, Shyvana looked down and realized she was laying on top of Riven, a suggestive position that almost looked like the two were lovers. Adding to her growing humiliation was that Lux and Leblanc got a glimpse of her private tattoo. Gasping, Shyvana pressed one hand over her tattoo as she wrapped the other around her breasts before rising to her feet. "Shut up! Why is that any of your business?"

"You have a crush on Jarvan?" Leblanc asked, holding a hand over her mouth to stifle a grin. "That pompous dork?"

"Shut up GRANNY PANTIES!" Shyvana shouted, her face turning a dark shade of red matching the color of her thong.

"I'd rather where granny panties then that....well...what is that?" Lux asked, staring at the skimpy garment that did little to cover Shyvana's lower half, but giving a perfect full few of her bare thigh.

"It's called a thong!" Shyvana snapped, turning away and backing up against a tree to hide her ass, giving her hands the chance to cover the front of her thong. "And...lots of women wear them..it's more comfortable...there aren't any panty lines to show.

"Shyvana you wear armor, pantylines can't show under armor." Leblanc said with folded arms and a raised eyebrow.

“And why are you concerned about panty lines when you’re wearing such an ugly colored bra?”

"OKAY I LIKE WEARING THONGS! JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!" Shyvana screamed, closing her eyes and overcome with rage as she used a free arm to cover her bra.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP MAKING FUN OF SHYVANA'S sl*tTY UNDERWEAR AND GET A GRIP! WE HAVE TO STRIP THE OTHER TEAM!!" Riven screamed louder, stomping her feet, she was so mad that sweat could be seen over her brow."

Shyvana wanted to retort at Riven's harmful comment, but being de-armored made her feel like she'd lost her position in having a say, the other interruption was the sound of hooves trampling along the ground. "Shh! Sejuani is coming back!"

Riven clutched her sword with both hands and gestured for Leblanc and Lux to join her, "Get ready! Leblanc, I want you to use your chain on her!"

"B-But I need my hands to cover my-"

"JUST DO IT!"

As Bristle leaped out of the Jungle, Sejuani swung her whip in a circle, focusing on Riven. "Can't wait to see what your undies look like." she shouted, right before she felt something latch onto the breastplate of her armor before sending a surge of painful energy throughout her body.

"Nice Leblanc!" Riven said

"Th-thanks" Leblanc said, her knees were buckled against each other, her only way she could give herself a false sense of modesty, even though she knew people would get a good glimpse of her white panties from behind.

Sejuani dug her heels into Bristle, causing him to speed up as she hoped to get away before the chain locked on, the pain covered her chest like a blanket, sending shocking sensation throughout her nerves and she knew it would only get worse if she didn't increase the gap between her. "HURRY BRISTLE!" she shouted, reaching the edge of the jungle. Just then another surge of energy hit Sejuani and she could feel a pull on her armor. "NO!" instantly she grabbed onto the branch of a tree and held on as long as she could. "KEEP RUNNING!!" she commanded to her pig.

While the chain had been attached, Leblanc began to pull back, along with Riven helping her by pulling on her exposed hips. Behind Riven was Shyvana pulling on her hips as well. As soon as Shyvana touched Riven she turned to Lux and said. "Don't...touch my butt."

"Okay bb-t it's..you have..."Lux stammered, staring down at Shyvana's fleshy hide, unsure of where to touch her without it feeling like it was being too invasive. lux compromised by wrapping around Shyvana's belly, the touch of another woman making Shyvana's face turn red as she dreaded imagining what the fans were thinking watching four women, three of them undressed, touching each other.

"PULL!" Riven commanded, digging her heels in for more weight.

With four women pulling, Sejuani was nearly yanked off her saddle, the strength making it hard for her to stay on. She wrapped her arms tighter around the tree, pulling back on it so hard it started to bend. "KARMA! NIDALEE! HELP ME! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANYTHING!"

“I-I-don’t know what to do!” Nidalee yelled, running towards Sejuani while clutching Shyvana’s breastplate tightly with both hands over her body. She wanted to help Sejuani but also didn’t want to show off her body anymore.

"I'm coming!" karma said, running as fast as she could and channeling her spell. "Time to lose the leotard Leblanc!" she said as she raised her hand.

Leblanc heard her name and saw Karma about to fire. With eyes widened, Leblanc broke contact with the chain and hid behind Riven. "AHH! No don't blast my clothes off!"

As soon as Leblanc let go, the chain broke and the force pulling on Sejuani was gone, but the momentum built up in pulling her reversed, sending her forward, off of her saddle and flying over tree tops. "MOMMY!!!" she wailed as she felt her body go numb from the vertigo. "HELPMEHELPMEHELPMEIDONTWANNADIE!!" she cried, flapping her arms and legs in a silly attempt to fly. Sejuani flew across the main path and there was a loud CRASH! as she landed onto the ground.

"Sejuani! Are you okay!?!" Karma called, running as fast as she could to the other side of the arena, Nidalee following behind, running at a slower pace being that she was focused on covering her buttocks while she ran. Without the healing aspect of the base, one could face critical, almost fatal, injuries in the League now and Karma needed to make sure her teammate wasn't in serious harm.

Not too far behind was Riven, leading her underwear clad team. “Faster! We can finish them off!”

“It’s kind of hard to run like this.” Lux said, jogging while keeping both hands pressed over her panties. Shyvana followed behind, running awkwardly without the ability to propel herself with her hands as they were tasked with covering her uncovered butt cheeks. Leblanc also had difficulty keeping up as she hand both hands folded over her hips, forced to waddle.

“JUST KEEP MOVING!” Riven shouted, stopping when they saw Sejuani lying on the ground. “Not so tough without your pet are you!?”

Sejauni didn't answer, she was still dazed from the whiplash she got from being thrown hundreds of feet and landing hard on the ground. Groaning, she held her head as she stood up, reaching for her whip. The world around her focused again and she saw her enemies in front of her. With a crack of her whip she clenched her fists. "All right you're fucking dead you Noxian witch!"

"S-sejuani!" Karma said with her hand covering her mouth.

"what?"

"L-look down."

Sejuaani didn't understand why Karma looked so terrified, until she herself looked down and gasped when she saw the pink flesh of her cleavage instead of her armored breastplate. Her head lowered further to get a full glimpse of her matching pink laced brassier and thong bikini. the front of the panties was stitched to make it look like floral petals lined along the crotch, a delicate design that didn't seem to match the strong Freljord warrior. The waistband was thick, with the words "Doran's Secret" etched along it.

"MY ARMOR!" Sejuani cried, dropping her whip to wrap her arms around her chest. She crossed her legs and turned, giving everyone a good side glimpse of her ass. Overall Sejuani's body was slender, but toned, especially her buttocks. All those years riding on Bristle gave it a firm look that made them look extra plump under the Doran's Secret thong. "You b*tch!" the stern tone in her voice had evolved into a timid, high pitched whine as she shuffled her feet.

Seeing an enemy in her unmentionables helped take the shame off of Leblanc’s mind, especially when she got closer to read the label on Sejuani's panties. "Doran's Secret....is that a lingerie brand that Doran is making?"
Sejuani's heart froze when the name was uttered, she had forgotten what underwear she put on this morning and when Leblanc called her out, her hands instantly dropped to cover her waist. "N-no. it doesn't say that!" She started to get so anxious at her literal secret getting out that her whole body shook.

"NO really! It says Doran's Secret...he's making lingerie now that pervert!" Riven said, feeling most confident as she was one of the few women left clothed and armed. She grabbed Sejuani's hand and lifted it to point at the stitching. "Doran's Secret. He's making lingerie and you, a warrior are wearing them?!?" Riven said starting to laugh.
Pulling her arm free, Sejuani turned her body, moving her hands all over her body, unable to feel comfortable covering one part of her panties while leaving her ass uncovered. "It's just a prototype! He’s not selling any yet!"

"You mean you signed up to be a model?!" Riven shouted, even more shocked that the intimidating warrior would sacrifice her reputation to model the daintiest looking of lingerie. "And pink? That doesn't even match the armor you wore."

By now Sejuani's face was so red she looked like a devil, she closed her eyes and shouted, "STOP LOOKING AT MY LINGERIE!! JINX, SONA WHERE ARE YOU?!?!? I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE STRIPPED!!!" the more Sejuani got upset, the more reality hit her of how her once dominant image of being Queen of the Freljord was tarnished. She had humiliated Lissandra and Ashe by forcing them on their knees, but that was nothing compared to the image of her in bright pink lingerie, squirming around as if she were doing a dance.

"i-it's not bad Sejuani." Karma tried to say, "I mean, at least the lingerie looks good. Lots of people would buy it."

"People?" Sejuani froze, thinking at why Doran approached her to model it in the first place, it was to sell to the masses, the same masses that were looking at her right now. Including, her army. "FUCK!!!" she screamed so loud it forced Karma to cover her ears. Sejuani fell to her knees and began to cry, "My army can see me right now!" she took off her helm, showing off her platinum white hair, and held it over her crotch. "How can i command an army if they're too busy thinking about what lingerie I’m wearing?"
"They'll be too busy thinking about what you look naked when I'm done with you." Riven said, raising her sword.

The threat snapped Sejuani out of her self-pity party and she squealed before sliding along the ground, backing away while keeping her breasts covered. “STAY AWAY FROM ME! I SURRENDER! I FORFEIT! KARMA PROTECT ME!”

“Me?!” Karma’s lip quivered, also backing away. “I-I’d rather wait for Jinx and Sona. Nidalee, you do something!”

“I DON’T HAVE ANY CLOTHES!” Nidalee shouted, keeping her body scrunched up behind the breastplate.

“You’re all going to be naked when I’m done with you!” Riven shouted. She let out a loud battle cry as she lunged forward, forcing the three women to run. Sweat soaked the inside of Rivens' clothes, all of her team was down to their undergarments. What seemed like a foolproof plan was tumbling like a house of cards. She knew if she didn’t take initiative and attack, she’d be next. As she charged, her focus on Sejuani was were interrupted when she saw in the distance a slender figure with long braided pigtails turning around to run.

"It's jinx! EVERYBODY AFTER HER! FORGET ABOUT COVERING YOURSELF!"

"What?!" Lux shouted, body still shivering from her wet cold body being unclothed. "B-but people will see my....everything!"

"Just shut up and help me stop jinx! Then we'll win!" Riven shouted. She ran towards Sejuani, Karma, and Nidalee to pursue Jinx.. She didn't have time to let her humiliated team slow her down. With her sword in hand Riven swung wildly in the air, leaping to make large swings with her sword to get anyone opposing her to back off. "YAH! HYAAHH! JIIIINX!!!" she shouted with every thrust.

Karma stepped aside while Sejuani scrambled to dodge the sword, not wanting to lose her pink lingerie. As soon as Riven hopped past her, Karma cast her hand out and let her magical tether latch onto Rivens' ankle. "Fool." Karma said as she ran after Riven so as not to break contact. In her focus on Riven, Karma didn't notice Lux tip toe forward and press her heel on the back of Karma's dress. Karma took one step before hearing a loud RIP! along with the feeling of something sliding across her body, the weight of her golden harness resting on her shoulders to fall off.
"Wha?" Karma said as she turned around, seeing her white dress spayed out on the ground. "oh no.." she whispered as she looked down to see her cleavage, two dark breasts pushed up under a purple wrap around cloth that acted as her brassier. A long green tattooed serpent coiled up the leg of Karma's cocoa colored skin, uncovered by the big purple wrap around loin cloth that curved into a V along her hips, wrapping around her backside to give it a "bulging’ look. "NO!!!" she screamed, falling to her knees and wrapping her arms around her.

"....is that a diaper?" Sejuani asked, gawking at how the loin cloth poofed outward as Karma's feet pushed against it, indeed it did look like adult depends with how wide it seemed.

Karam's cheeks darkened as she turned up at Sejuani, "IT"S NOT A DIAPER! IT'S A LOIN CLOTH!" it was the first time she was so angry she screamed to the point of cracking her voice. She took a deep breath to calm herself, an impossible task now that she was undressed in front of her enemies. "W-we still have to be m-modest...even with our underwear. Unlike SOME people."

While Karma and Sejuani criticized their choice of panties, Team Riven was celebrating as Lux shouted, "I got her!", she jumped up and down and not realizing her breasts were bouncing with every step. "I stripped karma!"
"You're still half naked!" Shyvana said, causing Lux to squeal as she covered her panties again. Shyvana saw Karma's attempt to cover her body as her one shot of ending this embarrassing nightmare. "WE HAVE TO STRIP THEM NAKED!"

"I have to get out of here!" Karma cried, scrambling to her feet with her arms wrapped around her chest. She couldn't use her hands to cast magic without showing off her underwear and she wasn't about to do that. Running as fast as she could, Karma didn't notice that while the tether to riven broke, there was a thin white thread wrapped around Karma's finger, traveling down the path to the bottom of Riven's white wrap around tunic.
"WAIT KARMA!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" Sejuani pleaded, trying to run as fast as she could, something she wasn't used to doing being that she relied on Bristle for transportation. This was her first time wearing a thong and the added breeze along her thighs and ass made it even more uncomfortable for Sejuani to take a step.
Lux, Leblanc, and Shyvana watched them run and then looked at Nidalee. As soon as they stared at her she shrieked. “YOU CAN’T DO ANYTHING TO ME OKAY?!?! I’M ALREADY NAKED. G-GO AFTER THEM!”

"DIE JINX!" Riven continued to scream, swinging her sword and firing a blast of energy with every third strike, all the while not realizing the bottom of her tunic disappeared further, showing more of her long, snow white legs.

The only one who did notice was Leblanc who tried to call out, "RIVEN! STOP GOING HAM AND LOOK!"
But Riven was too far away and too focused on chasing the pig-tailed shadow that led her through the jungle. By now the thread was so long it wrapped around trees, snagging more on every branch that stuck out. Exacerbating things was Karma running in the opposite direction, followed by Nidalee and Sejuani who were being chased by Shyvana, Leblanc and Lux. To the fans watching, it looked like a british comedy watching six women without their clothes running while doing what they could to cover themselves. Men and women all laughed, tacking pictures with their cameras of the screens.

After spending so many years with monks and focusing on her spirituality, there was a modesty that Karma always valued that had been violated with the loss of her skirt. Every step she took brought a bounce of her breasts, a shaking of her buttocks, all sexual movements that made her feel less like a mage and more like some foolish seductress like Evelynn. Karma tried to shift her hands from her chest, to her groin to her backside, all the while not realizing she was running into a dead end.

Just as Karma was reaching a dead end, running into the large rocks that guarded the Baron Nashor from the rest of the jungle, so too was Jinx who ran past the Raptor pit and towards the small path in between. "Oh no you don't!" Riven shouted, leaping forward to cut Jinx off. Riven landed in front of the brush just before Jinx could turn, forcing her to jump back with her gun in hand.

"I got you now Jinx! You’re not going to strip-uhhh...wait...you're not white...and your boobs are...big?" Riven said, up close to Jinx now and realizing the manic sharpshooter had looked different from last she remembered.
Her legs were long but athletic, not pale, but more like a fair skinned glow as they traveled up before disappearing under a tiny pair of pink shorts. Based on how the leg holes pinched her thighs, it was clear the jeans were too small and the way the waistband curved along her hips, it almost looked like a denim bikini. Her stomach wasn't thin, but fit, a toned belly that had smeared light blue paint along her right side. Most noticeable were her breasts, two D cup sized orbs pushing so hard against the two tiny "cups" to the brassier Jinx normally wore, that the outline of her nipples were showing. The blue hair was the only thing that seemed to resemble jinx, the rest of her statuesque body, along with her blushing face made Riven realize she wasn't chasing Jinx, she had been chasing Sona the whole time, the silent musician who relied on the deadly force of her harp to fight.

"Wh-at the fuck are you doing wearing that?!"

Just being pointed at her skimpy getup had Sona's face turn even redder, dropping the Gatling gun that she was told to carry, along with the ridiculous getup she was told to wear. She was unable to protest because she couldn't speak, much like she was unable to now to answer Riven. All Sona did was shake her head while wrapping her arms around her large breasts, turning her body to the side and squirming in her tight shorts. She was used to wearing long elegant robes. That Jinx was several sizes too small had Sona feeling naked in her attire...almost as naked as Riven was.

Nothing was left of her outfit, all that was the large metal shoulder plate and the brown corset around her stomach. Both objects were not color coordinated with Riven's bright pink bra and panty set with white bunnies printed on them. As soon as the wind picked up, she felt the chill along her exposed flesh, forcing her to look down. Riven's eyes widened, her jaw dropped along with her sword as she saw her bare figure. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND!!" she screamed, looking to Sona for answers.

All Sona did was point behind riven, showing the long trail of white thread that tracked Riven's path. Riven turned around to look, showing off the butt of her pink bunny panties. There was a large white cotton tail that was attached to the butt, something so comical that Sona smiled.

"MY CLOTHES!!! I-I'm IN MY UNDERWEAR!" the realization reminded Riven that she was competing which meant Sona wasn't the only one who got to look at her unmentionables. "OH MY GOD PEOPLE CAN SEE MY!" Riven's face turned crimson when she remembered what panties she wore and covered the back of her panties with both hands. "It's NOT. I DIDN"T. DON"T MAKE FUN OF MY BUNNY PANTIES!!!" she wailed, running away from Sona while trying to pick up as much of her unraveled tunic as she could. Tears streamed down Riven's face as she thought of how silly she must have looked, cotton tailed ass bouncing as she ran faster. she was one of the most ruthless fighters back in the early days of league and she knew that that title was surrendered at the exposure of her bunny underwear.

Riven ran full speed until she crashed hard into Shyvana, who was contemplating how to strip the remaining opponents naked until she and Riven fell down. “Clumsy idiot what are you-Riven?”

“Riven what happened where are you?” Leblanc began to say before she looked at Riven’s cotton tail and snorted. “What the hell are you wearing?”

“Are those bunny print panties?” Sejuani said with a grin, feeling less afraid now that the deadliest opponent on the other team was de-powered.

“Those are cute!” Lux said, “Where can I get a pair?”

All of the comments sobered Riven out of her brief daze, she looked around and saw the remaining champions and then looked down again, remembering she was half naked. Screaming, she folded her hands over her panties and spun in a circle, every way she turned seeing a laughing face pointing at her. “STOP IT! SHUT UP! FUCK YOU! IT’S NOT FUNNY! I HATE THIS LEAGUE!!!” Riven’s face was a sheet of crimson, unable to completely cover herself.

“I get why you wanted to win.” Leblanc said, “I didn’t know under that tough exterior was a woman who likes something so cutes-y.”

Riven was so angry she couldn’t talk, she just tightened her lips and stomped her foot in rage, upset that the respect she had earned over the years of the League of Legends fell to pieces with the unraveling of her clothes. IT was such a simple decision to select underwear in the morning, why did she choose the bunny pair? It was simple, because she liked wearing them. They were cute but she never thought in a million years she’d have been exposed like this. All of her talk of winning and not losing contradicted everything that the champions and the fans saw, Riven was not a skilled warrior, not when she didn’t notice her tunic being unraveled and not now that she was so embarrassed that she ran like a child, leaving her weapon behind. “I HATE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!! THIS IS STUPID!”

“Aww don’t be a sore bunny-panty-clad-loser.” A high pitched voice said from behind the bushes. It was a familiar voice that sent child up the bare spines of the remaining undressed champions. They instantly huddled together, arms clutched to their breasts, all of them looking like scared playboy models as they saw Jinx standing before them. The only one who remained alone was Riven, one leg crossed over the other while the rest of her body shook.

Jinx’s blue hair had grown out over time, tied up in her signature pig tails similar to Sona’s. Standing behind her was Sona, arms folded to cover her scantily clad top. Jinx chose to wear Sona’s outfit, the long elegant gown was slightly too big for Jinx, the neckline hanging low to almost show off Jinx’s chest, but it didn’t seem to bother her. She had a wide grin on her face, staring at each stripped champion who fearfully wondered what would happen to them now.

“J-Jinx…finish them off please.” Sejuani said, raising a leg to try and shield the label of her panties. She should have felt relieved that her teammates were here, but the look on Jinx’s face had Sejuani, Karma, and Nidalee unsettled as to how well they could trust her.

Jinx’s head cocked to the side as she walked, in her hands was a long golden arched harp, almost looking like a cross bow. It was Sona’s weapon she used, but the silent warrior gave that away along with her clothes based on Jinx’s demand. Jinx plucked a string and lowered her eyes to look at each woman. “Lookie here Sona at the variety of undies the League of Legends champions wear. Some of em like to go traditional with wearing old foagie panties.”

Lux and Leblanc covered their faces as they blushed, turning their bodies to the side.

“Some of em like to be naughty and show their butts by wearing thongs.”

Shyvana and Sejuani backed against the rock to cover their asses.

“Some of them wear…adult diapers?”

“L-loin cloth.” Karma said, afraid to shout at Jinx but also not wanting to let it be said that she wore diapers.

“And some....HOLY SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR!?” Jinx asked Nidalee

In focusing on protecting her nakedness, Nidalee forgot about the loss of all her body hair. In a brief moment of weakness, she reached to cover her bald pate, letting the armor fall to the ground and give everyone a glimpse at her breasts and bare pussy again. Without her clothes, her breasts dangled freely, dark wide nipples still flat from being pressed against the armor.

“OOO lala, someone’s in their birthday suiiit.” Jinx sang, causing Nidalee to whimper as she folded her arms in an upside down “L” to cover her bare bits. “That sucks Nid, but don’t worry, I got a wig if you want, I don’t need it anymore because my hair grew back.” She then looked to Riven, the once overly aggressive warrior who was now reduced to a trembling mess. “And little-miss-I’m gonna go attack everything in sight in her bunny underoos. Maybe I should make you hop.”

Riven’s eyes grew wide, it was bad enough that she lost her clothes, would she have to dance too?”

“Sona, you got my machine gun?” Jinx asked

Sona nodded, lifting the heavy gun up. Jinx stepped aside and guided Sona to the front. “I want you to aim at Riven’s feet, and make the bunny hop.’

“Please No!” Riven asked.

Sona stared at Jinx, her hands trembled as the finger wrapped around the trigger. She had never used a gun before and didn’t want to change that. She felt Jinx’s hands touch her wrist and point the gun. “DO it.”

Closing her eyes, Sona squeezed the trigger and felt the kick back from the gun, so powerful she almost fell backwards. Sona was about to squeeze again until she felt something slide down her chest and legs.

“Ohh shit! Woops! That recoil sucks.” Jinx said as she pointed and laughed at Sona.

The bikini and shorts that were ill-fitted for Sona were so tight, that all it took was the recoil of the gun to overexert the endurance of the waistband to the shorts and the straps to the bra. Both ripped apart and fell to the ground, freeing Sona’s massive breasts. The shorts were split in two, revealing Sona’s white panty briefs with musical notes printed on them. Sona dropped the gun along with her jaw as she looked in horror at her newfound state of undress.

“Damn Sona, you ruined my clothes.” Jinx said, “Guess I’ll have to keep yours.” She stared down at Sona’s backside, the tiny white panties barely able to contain Sona’s apple shaped bottom, showing off the top of the crack. Jinx raised her hand and brought a hand down on Sona’s ass, causing the musician to leap in the air. Her breasts bounced wildly when she landed and she looked at Jinx with anger, her face as red as Shyvana’s thong. “Don’t’ give me that look, not my fault your giant tits and ass couldn’t fit in my clothes.

It was humiliating for Jinx to reduce Sona’s identity just to her body parts, she was first a respected musician and then a champion in the league. It was bad enough that image was tarnished when she had to wear Jinx’s skimpy, and in Sona’s opinion, tacky attire, but now being seen in her music-themed underwear, had Sona thinking that no concert hall would ever hire her, They expected grace and dignity with their performers and that didn’t include silly looking panties. Had she known, she might have worn something more sexy like what Sejuani wore.

Admiring that she was the only clothed champion left, Jinx let out a sigh and said, “Well ladies. It was fun. But It’s time to call it a day.” She swung the harp up in front of her.

Riven’s eyes were the first to bulge as she felt her heart stop, “NOOOOOOO!!!!!” she screamed, causing the other half naked women to step away from the rock.

“ROCK AND ROLLLL!!!!” Jinx shouted before strumming all of the strings. A bright sonic wave shot out from the harm and hit all eight women.

The sonic force was like a large blade, cutting through the remaining cloth of the womens’ panties, slicing them to pieces before falling to the ground. For Karma, Riven, and Lux, their breasts bounced free from the loss of their brassiers holding up their larger breasts. Each woman felt a draft blow between their legs with the loss of their panties. Every woman was in such shock they held their hands up in panic, letting the fans cheer as they got a glimpse of their individual womanhoods.

Because she had no intention of revealing her sex, Karma had never bothered to groom her lower half, and she had a large black tuft of hair that covered her crotch entirely. When she tried to cover it with her hands, strands of hair could still be seen. Sejuani’s womanhood was more trimmed, a small white patch of hair resting just just above her labial folds, giving off a brief glimpse of her pink lower lips. Sona’s hands were balled into fists, arms tucked in and squeezing her breasts together as she cried over looking down at her uncovered pussy, the triangular shape of her blue pubic hair on show, something she felt was too private for anyone else to see.

In contrast to Sona’s blue hair, Shyvana’s red hair matched down with her lower half, her narrow hips curving down to show off her fiery colored crotch right before Shyvana bent down to pick up the remaining scrap of her ruined thong to hold it over her groin. Without her suit, Leblanc’s thin body was on complete show, showing off her small breasts and small ass. Both hers and Lux’s could be seen as the two women sobbed as they embraced each other to use them as shields. Unlike Leblanc, Lux’s ass had more flesh to it, jiggling as she trembled. Her breasts were larger and almost smothered Leblancs the harder they hugged each other. Lux felt a slight warm feeling from below her legs as she felt the smooth, warm sensation of Leblancs’ pussy against hers. When Leblanc wrapped a leg around Lux’s to better cover herself, Lux could feel the nipples to her breasts harden. Realizing what she was feeling inside, Lex buried her face into Leblanc’s chest to hide her blushing face.

Riven was the last, so overwhelmed with the feeling of having nothing on her body that she spun in a circle, running her hands down her face, her hips, across her belly, over her breasts, down the curve of her tight ass and over the black curls of the hair covering her lower labia. “I’MNAKEDI’MNAKEDI’MNAKEDOHMYGODI’MNAKED!” she rambled.

“And you aren’t a natural platinum haired woman.” Jinx snickered.

That comment helped Riven make a decision of what to cover, folding both hands over her natural black hair. “FUCK YOU!.”

The group of naked women huddled together, their naked bodies sliding against each other as they fought to use each other as shields. “Why haven’t we been teleported back yet?” Shyvana asked.

“Can’t we just do the walk of shame and go home?” Sejuani added, “If I don’t find clothes soon, there’s no way the Freljord will let me rule them.” How could they belief she was strong leader if all it took to beat her was taking her clothes?”

“Think about it.” Jinx said, “The match isn’t over until an entire team is naked. And IIII’m still clothed buuuut who else on your team is?”

All of the women looked at each other in confusion and then said at the same time, “EVELYNN!!”

“EVELYNN YOU FUCKING COWARD GET BACK HERE AND GET NAKED!” Riven screamed. “I JUST WANT THIS DAY TO BE OVER!!!”

“She’s not here, she was too busy ‘having a good time’ under a tree.” Jinx said.

No sooner did she hear her name and those naughty words, did Evelynn snap out of her post-orgasmic glow as she sat up, drenched in sweat. “What?!” she called out, running towards the source of the shouting. “I was doing what?! I-Ithought I was camouflaged! WHO SAW ME!?” her body tingled at the growing fear knowing that somewhere, someone knew she was doing something that should have been done in private and now the entire League would know.

Even ran around the corner and stopped when she saw seven women huddled together, all of them doing what they could to cover their breasts and privates. Evelynn saw Jinx and squealed. “You!’

Turning to see Evelynn just as her camouflage faded, Jinx smiled and said, “Look who it is. You have fun touchin yourself?”

Evelynn’s jaw dropped, so disarmed at knowing her private moment of weakness wasn’t so private at all. Her knees buckled together and she hugged herself, the touch of uncovered skin combined with the knowledge that Jinx caught her red handed made Evelynn’s body warm again as she thought about how embarrassed she was.

Jinx watched Evelynn’s body squirm as she bit her lip, closing her eyes while her face turned red, hands folded over the small stained cloth of her g-string. Her hands slid along her thighs as she weakly said, ‘H-how did you…..”

“Pink ward.” Jinx said, “I know that look when someone gets hot and bothered. “Youuuu liiike being nekkid don’tcha?”

Evelynn shook her head, although she felt her body respond, thinking of how embarrassing it would be to lose her g string and join the others in their nakedness. With that thought Evelynn groaned, almost doubling over. “I-it’s not t-true..I was just…” she let out a gasp. She was so weak in the knees she didn’t notice Jinx walking behind her.

“Nice booty!” Jinx said as she raised a hand to slap Evelynn.

The stinging pain made Evelynns’ ass bounce and she took a deep inhale before putting her fingers in her mouth to repress the scream of pleasure she felt. “OH JINX!!” she cooed, arching her back to stick her butt out, “Take them..no rip them off.” Her face was almost maroon with how ashamed she was to beg to be humiliated even more.

“JUST HURRY ALREADY!” Riven shouted, ducking behind Lux and Leblanc to cover her naked body, irritated that she might have won if Evelynn hadn’t given into her sexual fetish for being exposed.

With a shrug, Jinx said, “Gotta give em what they want!” and reached out to grab both sides of Evelynn’s g-string.

The tiny fabric was jerked back and up between Evelynn’s clean-shaven purple labia, digging deep into her clitoris, applying a sharp pain that had Evelynn’s whole body shudder. She let out a high pitched squeal as she clutched her breasts, closing her eyes to imagine all of the fans watching the once deadly assassin submit to Jinx as her g string was pulled on. With a loud SNAP!, Evelynn felt her last line of defense slide along her hips before feeling a gust of air blow between her legs. With her jaw dropped, Evelynn looked down and felt her left hand touch her unprotected womanhood, while the right run up and along her naked ass.

“Givin me a show too. Thanks Evelynn!”

“Th-thank you jinx.’ Evelynn said, falling to her knees as her body went into spasms, the overwhelming sensation of being stripped sending all the right signals to her core.

Jinx waved her hand to the rest of the trembling naked women and said, “Bye ladies, looks like you got to go back to the arena.”

With wide eyes, all eight women shrieked, digging their fingers deeper in whosever arm they were holding onto, not wanting to be transported back to the main hall where hundreds of perverted men and women were eager to get close up looks of the stripped women. With a flash of light, everyone disappeared from Summoner’s Rift.

It took a moment for Riven’s eyes to adjust after the blinding light hit her. The barrage of camera flashes didn’t help as she tried to reorient herself. She held her hands up to protect her eyes, and then felt the soft air of the room blow against her dark brown nipples. “STOP IT!” Riven snapped, beginning to understand what was being said.

“RIVEN! SHOW US YOUR TITS!”

“CAN YOU MODEL THE BUNNY PANTIES AGAIN!?”

“ARE YOU INTO FURRIES?”

With her face bright red, Riven folded one hand over her chest and the other over her crotch as she pushed Evelynn out of the way. “LEAVE ME ALONE!!”

Cameras frantically went off as they tried catching the naked Riven running down the hall, her skinny yet firm ass moving side to side with each step before she disappeared out of the building. She was used to charging into fights in order to defeat and scare her enemies as she now was doing the same just to run away in hiding, like a scared rabbit. Shyvana was next to follow, and she knew she would have to sacrifice covering one naked body part over the sake of protecting her embarrassing secret. With her eyes closed shut and hands covering her butt, Shyvana screamed as she run down the hall, medium sized breasts shaking. “STOP TAKING MY PICTURE!!” cried, feeling the heat from the lights bouncing off of her uncovered breasts and red haired womanhood.

“We know you have an ass tattoo, show it already!” a fan shouted

Shyvana sobbed, her legs making awkward movements as she ran since her hands were busy covering her backside. She shuddered when the cold outside blanketed her naked front and that was the last the fans saw of her.

Lux and Leblanc were still huddled together, their side breasts showing. With no underwear, it was clear why Leblanc didn’t like wearing thongs, her ass was tiny, almost as flat as a board. Two pale flat cheeks rested just above her thighs and Leblanc was helpless to cover since she didn’t want to show off her other naked body. When the audience saw them one of them chanted, “GRA-NY PAN-TIES!” clap clap clap “GRA-NY PAN-TIES!!”

The stinging chant made Lux and Leblanc hug each other tighter as they walked down the steps down the hall doing a double walk of shame. Their heads felt so heavy they were buried in each others necks. They felt so embarrassed in being made fun of for their underwear, they needed each other for support as they made their way through the sea of camera flashes. They didn’t care that their asses were being captured, nakedness was not nearly as embarrassing as being seen wearing plain white panties.

Having been pushed on the ground, Evelynn was on her back, legs splayed out showing off the pink inner lips to her lower half. She felt so disrespected being cast aside, the added humiliation had her turned on again. Her dark blue nipples on her breast perked up again and she was already rubbing her thighs.

“Keep going!” a man shouted, “ I want a closeup!

“That’s so vulgar!” a woman shouted.

The voices snapped Evelynn out of her erotic trance, she wasn’t home in bed nor was she camouflaged. She was naked, in a hall full of strangers who always objectified her when she was in the League and they were watching her engage in behavior that showed how little self-control she had. Gasping, Evelynn closed her legs and held her hands over her chest as she got to her feet, enacting her camouflage. The last the fans saw was the blue assassins red face, lower lip caught under her teeth as she fought with the mixed feelings of horror and arousal in being humiliated by people she could have killed twenty minutes before she had been stripped of her dignity.

The hall echoed with disappointed groans, sad that they couldn’t get more footage of Evelynn in her moment of weakness, that was, until her camouflage de-activated once more, revealing Evelynn on her knees several feet away from the door. Fans cheered again while Evelynn looked up, her temples burning at the anxiety in seeing the camera flashes again. “WH-what happened? H-how can everyone see me?” She tried closing her eyes to concentrate on using her camouflage again, but no matter how hard she tried, all she could think about was how helpless yet good she felt being naked in front of people. She was just too embarrassed to use her powers and that realization had Evelynn’s belly warm up again. “Oh no…not aga….ohhh….” a smile spread across her blushing face as she fell forward on her hands, plump blue ass in the air much to the joy of the fans. In this hall, two camps were happy, perverted fans and a overwhelmed but excited Evelynn who was mentally saying goodbye to her former identify as a fighter and accepting with great delight, a submissive woman who was reveling in her moment of naked shame.

On the opposing team, Sejuani, Karma, Sona, and Nidalee all huddled together. Despite relying on each others arms for cover, all it did was give the audience four naked women enmeshed to take pictures of. Four former mighty warriors now a trembling mess as they tried walking in sync down the steps. Everyone loved staring at Sona, her wide bottom had some cellulite to it, and every step made it jiggle. Nidalee’s butt was firm, coated in sweat and shining under the lights. Sejuani’s ass was not as pronounced and in some ways, that was just as embarrassing in how small it was compared to others

“Let’s hear it for the winners of the match!” someone shouted, drawing a wave of applause. Desite the praise being thrown at them, the naked members of Jinx’s team felt far from winning, winners didn’t lose their clothes, nor did winners feel so powerless, clinging pathetically to each other to cover bodies they felt insecure in showing off. For Nidalee it was her hariless womanhood, paler than the rest of her dark skin due to the fact that she never tanned nude. For Karma it was just showing any skin at all that made her uncomfortable, as immodesty went against her personal beliefs. Sejuani was also uncomfortable, liking the bulky look her armor provided and without it, people could see how frail her slender body looked, almost as if she was a powerful beast shaved down to its pink hairless body. Sona also blushed, wanting her robes back to cover her large bosom and buttocks, two parts that developed early on when she hit puberty and something she was always self conscious of. They didn’t want to fight in the league again, because in their eyes, they had lost so much.

“WHERE CAN WE GET DORAN’S SECRET UNDERWEAR?”

“ARE YOU HIS FIRST ANGEL?”

“SHUT THE FUCKUP!” Sejuani shouted, “I’m Queen of the Freljord you will not speak to me this way!”

“Your army already left!” another fan shouted, “They were so embarrassed that their queen wore pink lingerie they said they would vote for a new queen.”

“WHAT?!?!?” Sejuani shouted, breaking away from the group. As soon as she did, a hole opened up to allow the audience to see the naked fronts of Sejuani’s teammates. While they folded their hands over their fronts, Sejunai was starting to cry. ‘I-I’m not queen anymore?! IT’s not fair!”

“Sejuani! Come back! People can see us!” Karma begged, she didn’t know how she would explain this to her temple, a noble modest woman losing all of her modesty and showing all of her body.

“I-I have to get my army back! WAIIT!” Sejuani screamed, running as fast as she could down the halls with the rest of her team to follow. The lonely person standing in the hall left was Jinx, still wearing Sona’s robe.

“JINX!, JINX!, JINX!, JINX!” the chants grew louder and she took a bow as the audience thanked her for providing rules that sated their lust for the sexiest warriors in the League.

With a shrug of her shoulders, Jinx shimmied out of Sona’s robe, showing everyone her thin, white naked body, flat breasts and narrow hips that were covered in just a tiny purple thong. As she walked down the steps, jinx shook her tiny ass, sporting a new tattoo that read, “Jinx Rocks!” on her ass. The hiatus she took after being humiliated scarred her ego, but like all scars, they heal and become stronger. In stepping outside with no clothes, unlike the rest of the champions who fought today, Jinx knew that no one could stop her from becoming the most dangerous League of Legends champion under the new stripping rules.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia