uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2013, 02:36 PM

Default Naked in [f]ront of classmates.

In senior year my roommate loved to walk around naked. She had the surfer-blonde looks, worked as a stripper to pay for school, and was very comfortable with her body. She would often walk naked to her room after showering. The problem was that our apartment was arranged such that the bathroom was on one side and our two bedrooms on the other. We had to walk through the combined living room/kitchen area to get from one place to the other. I was a bit jealous at how comfortable she was with her body. She would even walk around naked when I had people over. My guy friends loved it and would always resist when I tried to rush them into my room whenever she was in the shower. More than once we’d be watching a movie or grabbing something to eat in the kitchen when my friends would suddenly fall silent as my roommate would walk past, nonchalantly and in the nude back to her room.

I knew she was doing it on purpose to tease me and to get a rise out of me. So I decided that if she is going to walk around naked then so can I. I too started walking naked from the shower back to my room. At first I only did it when I was sure we were alone, but as she kept doing it more and more in front of my friends, I decided to do the same. The problem was that she didn’t find it embarrassing at all, and if she had someone over she would purposefully make sure they were in the livingroom/kitchen area when I walked out of the bathroom. Not only that she would try to engage me in conversation. One time I was dying from embarrassment and it felt like my whole body was a deep shade of red as she asked me stupid questions in front of one of her guy friends. But I stood fast and didn’t budge. I tried doing the same to her but she obviously loved flaunting her body in front of my guy friends.

Part of me wanted to give in and to stop walking around naked, but I couldn’t let her win. Besides it didn’t happen that often and it was kind of nice and liberating to walk around naked like that, even if it was just a across our tiny living room. Also, it was a bit of a turn of for me to be seen naked by her friends. My roommate, as much as she liked to embarrass me always made sure that only her close friends would be there if I was naked. If she ever had more than one person, or classmates, she would keep them in her room. Well one day my class got cancelled and I decided to go for a run instead. I got home and hopped into the shower.

It turns out that while I was in the shower my roommate’s study group came over. She didn’t realize I would be showering at that hour and I had no idea she was going to have anyone over. She thought it would be weird to leave the group, who were all sitting in the living room, and to rush to the bathroom to talk to me, so she just sat there and hoped that I would hear them. I was busy drying my hair with my fan, so I couldn’t hear anything outside the bathroom. So imagine my surprise when I walk out of the bathroom, completely naked, and there are like 8 people, guys and girls, sitting in the living room. Everyone immediately got quiet and looked at me with their mouth wide open. My mind was doing backflips trying to decide what to do. On one hand I wanted to scream and rush back to the bathroom, but I was already almost half way to my room (our apartment was tiny). So, stupidely, I decided to walk to my room. I was so angry at my roommate for not warning me, that it gave me courage, and I didn’t bother to run or cover up. I just walked normally to my room. I could feel them staring at my naked body and I could feel a tingle deep down inside from the thrill of being naked infront of others. My room was so close, crossing the living room probably takes like 5 seconds. But right as I reach my door suddenly someone, a guy, says “Riley?!”.

It was this cute guy from one of my classes. We actually had class together earlier that day. I stopped right in front of my door, my naked butt to them and slowly turned around. I wasn’t sure what to do, I hadn’t covered up until then, so why would I cover up now? Somehow I decided that covering up would make it even more embarrassing. So I stood there, completely naked, my hands at my side, as Louis, the cute guy from class and the rest of my roommates classmates looked at me. My roommate was just barely shaking her head and mouthing “no no no” but I had no choice. Louis had the biggest grin on his face as he started talking to me. My body was going crazy and my nipples perked up, both from the cool air and from the thrill of being naked in front of others. I could slowly feel my pussy getting wet and knew that I had to get out of there before things got even more embarrassing. Louis was trying hard to find subjects to talk about while I did my best to answer him and try to end the conversation. After what seemed like ages, but realistically was only a few minutes I managed to stammer that I had to get dressed and that they should get back to studying and I turned around and went into my room.

I have been naked in front of others lots of times, but this one time was just so unexpected. I couldn’t believe that I just stood there naked in front of one my classmates. I was so turned on and horny from the experience that I immediately climbed onto my bed and masturbated. Part of me wished Louis would join me and I fantasized about him coming in as I rubbed myself to a mostly silent orgasm.

If you guys like this I can post more stories.
The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to aryaisthebest For This Useful Post:
1234567891011, alexwalton, baddaddy, Baseball69, belgiandare, bertimos, bit987, budbuddy54, captainjack, charliecrwfrd, chesney78, cupofjoe, danairbus, dandylion, daniel11r, daveduchovny, davyp1, dkuk8166, DRDavenport, filbert1953, flanker7, gacel2013, Gao, globetrotta, hamdullah, hanoe, havee-air23, Horny Terry, iamasquid, Iamsailing, Iron280, jackmith, jackqx4, JacksonSG-1, jarhead03, JCSP, jiinx81, jools1, jopa, KarlMalone, KevandTracyWiltsUK, kuba123, kuryaki, lecon, maymedson11, meandmygirl, mfordx, mlcupple, mrhenderson, myz_X, nakedskin2000, netmet1269, nm385, Omega88, opie99999, patrourke, puffmeoff, quietones, rak1918, Respair, revani, sam77sam77, SecretCover, seriousfun, Showoffmywife, sodaboy, sooty, squirrel516, Surfer549, testme97, ThePandas, Tifosi, Tomdaly71, tossout78, trinpar, tylergal, Uberwald, wolf86, woogie, xchange3, xxxxenophile, zarh
Old 11-22-2013, 04:59 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryaisthebest View Post
If you guys like this I can post more stories.
Pretty Please with a cherry on top!

Love your story, love your brave embarrassment and the effect it had on you, and love the mental image of you walking past this crowd.

Please share more!
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 05:09 PM

Default Thankxx

Please share more we love the story!
Old 11-22-2013, 08:23 PM

Default Great story

Would love to hear more and maybe see some pics
Old 11-22-2013, 08:44 PM

Absolutely great story, would love to hear more. (And you're right that Arya is the best, although Sansa is underrated and Brienne is second best.)
Old 11-22-2013, 09:41 PM

Default fantastic

Up to this point the BD stories have been my favorite but this one really turned me on. Making Small talk with a strange woman is my number one fantasy. That is seriously the best story ever.
Andrew
Old 11-23-2013, 11:01 AM

Definitely need more of these stories
Old 11-24-2013, 01:18 AM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 130 Posts

Great story - please post more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iamsailing For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2013, 02:19 AM

Loved the story, are you shaved or natural?
The Following User Says Thank You to McSmoothie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2013, 07:18 AM

Great story. The only way it could have been any better is if you were naked in front of ME. LOL

Tags
college girl, exhibitionist, naked, nude girl, shower

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022