photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-14-2017, 07:44 PM

Default I became her sex slave.

I have a problem which I need advice on. I hope someone can help.Twice a week after work I facilitate an all female group with a specific focus.My boss's sister started coming to the group two months ago.She is a 53year old short like 5ft2tall skinny masculine John C Reilly lookalike. I am a 39year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette.I I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I don't dress sl*tty at all. My boobs are 32 f bra size though and I do have a big butt. My hourglass shape is unique and i am tall, and I appreciate that.If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot.I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I prefer wearing satin pants and a little shorter satin skirts, always above knees, sometimes even quite much, but not any miniskirts anyway. I am always on high heels and full make up on.I am always in tight form fitting satin and silk clothes. I am a stylish person.I usually stay away from anything too revealing.I am describing myself because i want you to know the complexity of the situation.This woman my boss's sister started touching me on her first day at the group.She said that she likes to caress satin fabric and that silk and satin is so smooth to the touch when rubbing.She said that she just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric.She started rubbing my back,touching my hair,wrap her hands around my waist, tight from behind and hugging me (for no reason) while I am busy at various tasks.One time she asked "your breasts are soo big, can I touch them." Before I knew she was feeling them.She commented on how soft they feel.Since then this woman my boss's sister who i am not close with is OBSESSED with my boobs so much that every time she sees me.. she just squeeze them over.. and over.. and over. its actually REALLY annoying.For the past two months she have touched my boobs quite a lot.Also she is constantly patting and rubbing my ass.It is all my fault.I am physically stronger than her i am 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.She is like 5ft2 tall skinny.I am always on high heels she is always in flat shoes.Standing next to me she looks like a midget.Now I don't want her to feel badly - but I want this behaviour to stop.What can I say to her, or what can I do so this'll stop?I really don't want to offend her because of my boss.My boss is very protective of her sister.If i report her sister to the police she is going to fire me.I really need this job. I am divorced since november 2013.
I have 11year old daughter. I was married for 8 years.I really need this salary.I work here since december 2014.I don't know what to do?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s