or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2019, 03:06 PM

Thanked 6,489 Times in 233 Posts
Default I know exactly what you mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbeam1950 View Post
Wife recently related to me that she went braless for about 10 years, from last couple of years of high school through late 20s, mostly in the 70s. Started because her best friend in high school had started. She said lots of guys checked out her obvious jiggle over the years and she had a few funny incidents. Oe was when her boss in the late 70s seemed to be constantly staring at her boobs. She entioned it to a coworker who said "It's probably your sweater."She was wearing a home-knitted or crocheted sweater, ne of several a friend had made for her. And it had big holes/stitches/gaps (not sure the right term), wife says they were about the size of a vitamin C tablet. And no bra underneath. So after her friends observation, she went into the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror and saw that not only were her aereolas very visibly thru the holes, but one of her rather long nipples (see pics in my other posts) was poking through one of the holes!
It's exciting when other guys see their nipples!
Attached Thumbnails
knitnip.jpg  
Old 06-17-2019, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp View Post
I remember serving lady with a similar top in the summer back in the 80's it was a real pleasure to serve her and her husband. In those days the displays meant the women frequently bent down or squatted down by the carpet samples so if they had no boobs on show you often got the panties ( or no pants sometimes) instead. Thanks for bringing back the happy memories!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to booblover47 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2019, 06:47 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp
Loved those crochet tops. Years ago saw a girl on a beach wearing a tiny crocheted bikini which allowed her nips to protrude through and more than a few pubes... Seem to recall walking past her more than a few times... She seemed to soak up the attention, which is probably why her nips were sticking through. It was well over 90* so being cold was not the reason.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2021, 04:04 AM

Thanked 1,312 Times in 102 Posts
Default Crochet Top at a Concert

My wife and I, along with 4 other couples went to a Foreigner Concert. All 5 of the women were dressed sexy, and my wife was no exception. She was wearing a loosely crocheted tank top that had really large open arm holes which provided a nice side boob view. In addition, the weave of the crochet tank top was so loose, one could readily see her tits sticking out the crochet holes. Her top was so revealing that I was afraid the powers that be at the concert entrance would not let her in. They did take a close look, but did not prevent our entrance. Once inside, we found that we could work our way to the rail that separated the band stage from the people that wanted to stand and dance to the band's music. The band, by the way, was Foreigner. It was one of my wife's favorite bands, and she loved to dance to their music. We found that there was enough room for all the 5 women in our group to be on the rail adjacent to one another. The guys all positioned themselves directly behind their ladies. Once the band came out and began playing, the ladies started dancing, bumping, bouncing and wiggling to every song. My wife was really getting into it. I could see that her boobs were making every effort to work their way out of those large arm holes. About the third song, her right booby did pop out. All the guys noticed, but no one said anything. If she was a ware of it, she didn't bother putting it back in its home. By the fourth song, i could see the left boob was working its way out as well. It was incredibly sexy to watch those boobies bouncing and swaying with the rhythm of the music. I could not see the entire display, because I was behind her, but she would turn one way and then the other, both right and left, that provided a limited view of her tits and boobs swaying in the breeze. And since she was only about 10' in front of the stage, I noticed the band members glancing over at her. Then, sometime between songs, she excitedly turned around and gave me a big hug. Both her boobs were 100% out of their captive tank top pockets. I gave them a nice squeeze, and she turned back around toward the band leaving them hanging out. So she knew her condition. By that time, her female cohorts had noticed my wife's exposed condition. Then they started flashing their boobies at the band, which also delighted all the males in the immediate proximity. The entire night went that way at the concert. The only time that my wife slipped her boobs back in the top was when the band took a break. However, once the band cranked back up, both of those boobies did a repeat performance, and one by one popped out of her top. It was sexy as hell watching it slowly take place with max anticipation. It was almost like a slow motion booby pop out. It was enticing enough that all the guys around us were awaiting the booby pop out explosion. I think all of us guys would like to relive that night once again with our ladies.
Old 04-21-2024, 10:39 AM

My wife has always liked to be braless around the house, but has taken it outside in the last few years. I have a few stories to share:

I shared the first 2 stories with my buddy @driftwood3791 last year.*

First story

One morning my wife surprised me. We are lucky enough to live on a lake. We were getting ready to have some people over. I noticed something floating near our dock, but I couldn't reach it. My wife suggested that a net might work, and went to get one. She wasn't wearing a bra while we were out in the yard, and on the way back down the dock with the net in hand, her boobs were bouncing all over. What a great sight! In addition, a guy and his wife just happened to be floating by on their boat. I'm pretty sure he didn't take his eyes off of her the entire time! I don't blame him, I didn't either!!

Second story

We went out of town one weekend. On Saturday night, we got our girls to bed, and she said that she was still a little hungry. I told her that I could use one more drink. By the time we got out, we couldn't find a bar with an open kitchen. So, we went to one that I wanted to try, and I promised her that we'd stop by Taco Bell afterward, which made her happy since we don't go there often.

It was a big bar, with an outdoor section that had a huge tent over it, a band playing on a stage in the tented section, and lots of people dancing. The indoor part of the restaurant was empty, so we walked through to the outdoor part that had a bar, which is where we wanted to be anyway. We sat down at the bar, and ordered a drink.

Let me set the scene before going on. We were out most of the day. When we got back to the house we were staying at, my wife had enough of her panties as they kept falling down, so she took them off. She also took off her bra because it was warm, and she really didn't need it with the dress she was wearing. The dress was one of those light summer dresses that's long, but has straps on top that encourages lots of cleavage.

Now back to the bar. We're each enjoying a drink, talking. A guy with a drink in each hand walks up to us, and strikes up a conversation about the drinks in his hands. We banter back and forth a few times, then he continues on to his friends. About 10 mins later, he comes up to us with his friends, who are all feeling good. They start talking with us. During the conversation, I noticed that the guy standing next to me is staring hard at my wife's chest. She's definitely rocking great cleavage, and no bra. I'm sure he was enjoying the sight. I wouldn't doubt it if his other buddies got some peeks in too. We talked for a little while, then left. I wonder if they stopped by specifically to enjoy her cleavage.

On our way back to the house, we pulled in to the drive thru line at Taco Bell. I looked over, and said that I'd be funny if we drove through while she had a nip slip. She pulled her boobs out, and jiggled them, but put them away before we got to the window. She also pulled her dress up, but covered up before the window. The drive thru line was well lit, so anyone could see.

It's always fun when she exposes herself when other people could see, like the cars in front of us, people walking in and out of the restaurant, or braless cleavage at a bar that had a group of guys very interested.

Third story

My wife is from about 3 hours away, so we will go to her home town to visit. Her parents had a house there, so we would stay with them. I noticed a few times during the summer that she would wear a tank top with no bra on the car ride home, and they were light enough that you could see her nipples.* One time I finally told her that I really enjoyed it.* Knowing that I liked it, she said that she would do it more often for me.

We go to a big music festival every year near her home town.* We camp on the festival grounds.* On Sunday, after the festival is over, we wake up, pack everything up, then hit the road home. A couple of years ago, I got the idea that I would ask her if she would wear one of her thinner tank tops with no bra to pack everything up, then ride home like that. She's usually inside packing, while I pack up everything outside, so she agreed. I really enjoy watching the wiggle under her shirt when we pack up, then the view home is great as well!!* We don't usually stop on the way home because it's not too long of a drive. However, the first year she did it, we needed to stop at a rest stop to use the restroom.* She had totally forgotten about the fact that her nipples were visible under her shirt. I didn't remind her either because I wanted her to walk into the building like that without covering herself up with something. We are halfway from the car to the building when she realizes that everyone walking by or towards us can see her tits through her shirt. She was pretty embarrassed, and wanted to go back to the car to put another shirt on. I said that she was already that far, and a lot of people had already seen her, so she might as well go the rest of the way. We continued walking the rest of the way to the building. She got more courage as she kept walking and never covered up.* It was really exciting for me, and I could tell, with how hard her nipples were, that she was excited too.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to city slicker For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 04:43 AM

Thanked 4,662 Times in 559 Posts
Default These were nice times

Those were the glorious days when many girls and women rarely if ever wore bras...

I've shown my wife without a bra here in this thread before, here are a few additions from back then...

First pic where her nipple is out of her blouse it was on a birthday party, she doesn't notice her nipple was slipping out...

Secong pic: She ften bought blouses with a large round neckline so that anyone who wanted could easily see her breasts and nipples. I found it very cool!

In the third picture I pulled my wife's neckline far forward so that a good friend of mine could look at her small breasts and perky nipples...

The fourth picture, which I have already shown, is my favorite picture, where you could clearly see both breasts and the stiff nipples. She had no problems running around so openly outside - I loved it!
Attached Thumbnails
davon wusste sie nichts....JPG   schöne Bluse (1).JPG  

Teil (15).JPG   Viel Spaß! (3).jpg  

Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
Those were the glorious days when many girls and women rarely if ever wore bras...

I've shown my wife without a bra here in this thread before, here are a few additions from back then...

First pic where her nipple is out of her blouse it was on a birthday party, she doesn't notice her nipple was slipping out...

Secong pic: She ften bought blouses with a large round neckline so that anyone who wanted could easily see her breasts and nipples. I found it very cool!

In the third picture I pulled my wife's neckline far forward so that a good friend of mine could look at her small breasts and perky nipples...

The fourth picture, which I have already shown, is my favorite picture, where you could clearly see both breasts and the stiff nipples. She had no problems running around so openly outside - I loved it!
Very sexy pictures of your beautiful wife. She has great tits and nice hard nipples. The fourth picture is my favorite also
The Following User Says Thank You to 25baja For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 07:56 AM

Default Nipple

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleazoid View Post
Would've been awesome to see, but really, how could she not be aware she was showing or even poking thru?
Yeah love it when the nipples poke through I have seen this a couple times years ago when braless was more normal
The Following User Says Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p