Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2019, 08:57 AM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWhoDares View Post
Hi everyone. Thanks so much for the date suggestions I’ve received. Some good ones here. She’s done lots of variations on some of the suggestions. The shoe shopping one is a good one, not thought of that before. Also loved the swimming pool changing room one!

I’m composing another post with another of the dares she’s done. I like to be descriptive so they take me a little while. But keep an eye out, I’ll post it soon.

Thanks again all. This place is great!
Personally I would like to hear the forefit story too if you if you have time...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2019, 09:14 AM

Thanked 1,972 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicade View Post
Personally I would like to hear the forefit story too if you if you have time...
Yes that’s in the pipeline!

Wish I had more spare time on my hands lol!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 05:25 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts
Default Dare for Emma

Dare her to wear something revealing to a nice restaurant, and let the staff (and other diners) get a peek. My GF likes to wear button blouses over a shelf bra and her 38DD tits. She'll have it buttoned normally- one or two undone- but when I say "button" she has to undo another and leave it open. She's had her blouse open right to the waist once or twice to the delight of other diners. Other times she wears a sheer top over a shelf bra and doesn't have to bother with buttons at all; she can just sit up straight and let them look!! I think Emma would have fun trying either style-
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 04:45 PM

Default Teasing the roofers

This dare took place last summer.

Those in the UK might remember how good a summer we had. Several weeks of non stop sunshine and heat. Plenty of sunbathing weather!

The house/garden we're in now is bigger than the one I mentioned previously when she did the topless dare in front of Dan and Jenny. Our current garden is much more secluded. High wall one side, high trees/shrubs giving privacy the the three other sides. Besides which, we have elderly women both sides and backing on, so no potential good recipients to flash anyway (sadly!)

One day I was working from home and Emma had the day off work. I had a stack of stuff to do so no chance of me getting outside to enjoy the sun. But Emma had nothing to do and had informed me she was going to do some gardening, as there were flower beds and borders that needed attention. Emma left the house to take the kids to school and I went into my office.

A few minutes later I hear a bit of noise and chatter from outside and look out the front bedroom window. I see two guys on the driveway of the old lady's house next door. Then I remembered from chatting to her a couple of weeks ago that she was having some repair work done to her roof. From the office side window, I see the guys setting up ladders and scaffolding up the side of her house. Opportunity knocks!

I immediately texted Emma and said "It's a Dare day today. You're working outside all day in the garden and you're wearing the bikini of my choice!" She texted back with “Not really sure how that’s a dare, but ok!”

When she got home she came upstairs. She was still unaware what the full plan was. I told her to put on the bikini I’d chosen. It was a mini-bikini I'd bought her off the internet. She'd worn it before in the privacy of the garden but I'd had in mind when I bought it that it may come in useful for a Dare at some point. Essentially, it was a black string bikini with cups that were way too small for her tits (couldn't even call them "cups" really!) and a very tiny pair of bottoms. Almost a thong but not quite.

She put it on and looked amazing as always. Tits busting out the sides and from underneath the “cups”. Sideboob and underboob galore! She’s still a bit bewildered so I take her to the side window and point out the guys putting up the scaffolding. She realises what’s happening and rolls her eyes at me, but doesn’t protest.

So I send her outside and tell her to take her mobile with her as I'll be texting more instructions throughout the morning.

She puts on flip flops, a hat and gardening gloves and goes outside and gets her gardening equipment etc from the shed. I plan to flit between the side window to see what the roof guys are doing and the back window to see what Emma’s doing. They’re still a way off being able to see into the garden so I text Emma saying “Just get on with the gardening for now”. So she starts working weeding one of the borders.

The roofers carry on putting up the scaffolding so I get on with a bit of work. I keep checking their progress and after a while they're at a point where they're high enough to see into our garden, but they haven't clocked Emma yet.

I text Emma and say "They'll be able to see into the garden now. Come and work at the border nearer to Mrs *****'s side. Do plenty of bending forwards so they see your boobs swinging around! Don’t look up at them. Pretend you don’t know they’re there.” She texted back "Ok"

I partly closed the blind on the side window so the guys wouldn't see me watching them and started flitting between that window and the back one so I could see what was happening. Emma moved over to the border nearer to them and knelt down on a gardening cushion to start weeding the border. Beautiful sight, boobs swinging down and barely supported by the tiny bikini top. Those guys were in for a treat.

They were busy with their work and didn't notice for a bit. Then one of them did. He pointed her out to his mate and they stopped what they were doing and gawped! Emma was doing a great job. She was on hands and knees, absorbed in her work, “blissfully unaware” of the two guys enjoying the sight. The two guys were smiling and making comments to each other, but I couldn’t hear what they were saying. Filthy comments about this naughty unaware MILF, no doubt. They start their work again, but now they’re thoroughly distracted and keep looking downwards at her.

I let them enjoy this sight for a while then decide to make their day even luckier. We have a bit of a text conversation.

I text Emma “Are you working hard? Is it hot out there?”

I get a text back “Yes, it’s boiling”.

Me: “Those poor guys on the roof aren’t getting much work done and neither am I! Have you got sun cream on?”

Emma: “No not yet”

Me: “Well you don’t want to burn. Put some on. But before you do....”

Emma: “What???”

Me: “Get rid of the bikini top!”

Emma: “Lol yeah somehow I didn’t think it would be long before you said that! You’re so predictable!”

So Emma heads inside to get the sun cream then back out again. She stands in the middle of the lawn and undoes the ties on the top and lets it fall to the ground. She starts rubbing cream into herself. I look at the guys and they’re both dead still watching her. They must have thought all their Christmases had come at once!

After she’d finished I text her “Back to work now. The top stays off for the rest of the day”. She texts back “Like I said.....predictable!”

So for the rest of the day Emma is hard at work gardening with her boobs fully on display for the two lucky roofers next door. She did her usual perfect rendition of pretending to be totally unaware of the eyes that were glued to her, and made sure they got a good view of all angles of her. I’m pretty sure those two guys didn’t get much done that day. I certainly didn’t!

And yes, as you might have predicted, we had some great fun later on!
Old 03-26-2019, 09:17 AM

Thanked 56,800 Times in 818 Posts

Ask her to do one of the world Naked Bike Rides in the UK in June. She can stay totally naked in public for hours.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1Mnue1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2019, 05:58 PM

Default Emma’s Dare refusal and the subsequent forfeit

So quite a few people have asked me on here and via PM about the time Emma refused a Dare and her forfeit. Sorry this has taken a while for me to post.

This happened way back, soon after we started the Dare game. Probably around 2005 or 2006, in the early days of playing it, before we had kids. So she wasn’t as experienced and brave then as she became later on.

We’d gone out one summer’s day to a big local park. We parked up and walked for a good five to ten minutes and found a secluded spot where we sat and just soaked up the sun for the afternoon. We were getting ready to leave and Emma mentioned she needed the toilet on the way back to the car.

She was wearing a strappy top and light blue jeans. The Dare idea came to me. Now, I’m not particularly into watersports, it’s not my thing. But the opportunity was there. So I said to her don’t bother stopping at the toilet. Just do it now, here, in your jeans. Wet yourself and we’ll walk back to the car. Bear in mind we were a five to ten minute walk back to the car, the place was busy. Loads of people would have seen her.

Anyway, she wasn’t up for it. She wouldn’t do it. I reminded her that a forfeit would follow, she said she’d rather take that instead. Fine by me, I had something in mind.

Later that evening she asked what her forfeit was. So I said that for the next month, she was my personal sex slave. If we were at home, no matter what time of day or night it was, she was available for whatever I wanted. Any sex act I wanted to do, she would have to do. If I wanted her to put a particular outfit on and give me a dance, she would have to do it. Whatever I wanted, she had to deliver. She agreed.

So that month was a pretty good one for me and a pretty tiring one for Emma. For most of our time at home, she wasn’t wearing much in the way of clothing. Or if she was, it was a bikini or outfit of my choice. I made her lap dance for me at least once a day. Every encounter was recorded with my camcorder so I had a good stash of material of her for the future. Prior to that, she wasn’t really into anal sex and also wasn’t into swallowing my cum. I spent a lot of time putting those two things right so that by the end of the month she was used to both. In terms of anal, as well as fucking her bum myself, her new two closest friends became a butt plug and a set of anal beads. I made her masturbate for me several times a day. Spent a fair amount of time doing some BDSM - tying her up, using nipple clamps and generally abusing her tits, spanking her bum etc etc.

In short, I dominated her for the entire month and carried out just about all the sexual fantasies I could think of on her. Some she enjoyed, others not as much. But give her her credit, she did everything she was told and it led to a more kinky and varied sex life in the future for us both. So it worked out well!

It was shame when the month ended to be honest!
Old 04-15-2019, 05:17 PM

Default Pizza Dares

I mentioned in my first post that over the years Emma has done loads of variations on the “Pizza Dare”. Thought I’d write a bit more about those.

Usually, the recipient hasn’t actually been a pizza delivery guy since we don’t order takeaway pizza much! First time she ever did it was before kids. In those days we used to have more disposable cash and we used to pay for our ironing to be done for us. Lazy! This involved a guy calling round to pick up a load of clothes, then dropping it back a few days later. We used that firm every week or so, so got to be on “chatting terms” with the collection guy.

Anyway, one evening he was due round so I dared Emma to give him an eyeful. Her dare was to answer the door wearing only a thong and a very loose, strappy pyjama top. The type where she was almost spilling out. She was to expose as much of herself as possible in an “innocent” way. I wasn’t to watch the dare directly but I set up a camcorder on the hallway table so I could see his reaction.

The ironing for him to collect is bundled up in about four black bin bags on the floor by the door. He rings the doorbell and Emma answers. She greets him in a friendly way and starts bending over to pick up the bags. She takes her time over it, spending a bit of time bent forwards checking the contents of each bag. The guy can see virtually everything of her boobs and he’s definitely having a damn good look!

When she finishes she also turns round and bends over, showing her bum to him as well. Again, his eyes are popping out!

So that first one went well, I was keen for her to do more like it. Few weeks later same guy again. This time her dare was to answer the door in just a towel, as if she’s just got out the shower. But the towel she’s got is tiny. It goes from just over the top of her areolas at the top, to barely finishing beneath her bum cheeks at the bottom. Again her challenge is to expose as much of herself as possible, but keeping the towel on.

So this time she takes a while to open the door after he’s rung the bell. Feigning having got out the shower and thrown on a towel. When she opens the door, the bags are on the floor behind her. Camera rolling again. She greets him and apologises for her towel, says she’s just got out the shower. She then proceeds to turn around and bend over to pick up the first of the bags. Stays bent over, “checking” the bags. The bottom of the towel rides up. He can see her bumhole and pussy. She stands up and gives him the first bag. Bends over again. This time he’s ready and he actually bends/kneels forward to get a closer look! Lol. This carries on until she’s handed him the bags. Lucky guy!

She’s also flashed room service guys in hotels a couple of times. One was on holiday in Spain. This time I told her just to open the door topless, like she’d been sunbathing on the balcony. (There were loads of people topless there anyway!) So a young guy calls round and she opens the door. He just brings the food in and sets it down, barely bats an eyelid! It must have been a common site for him!

Other times she’s done towel drop and a few more have been deliberate downblouse. Yep, the Pizza Dare is an old classic, always return to it if I’m stuck for a decent idea!

When I get chance to post again, it’ll be a tale about window cleaner. Let me know if you’re keen to hear this one. As ever, comments/questions about Emma are welcome.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorna366 View Post
Your wife Emma appears to be game for many activities which spice up your sex life. Thanks for sharing it's been a pleasure to read these stories.
Holy shit that's a long post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorna366 View Post
I just hope they find it useful and try it out !
Thanks so much for this idea! I will definitely be using this! Only trouble is it won’t be just yet. I’ve planned my dare for April which I’ll be announcing to her soon.

I’ll definitely be using yours next month though!!!

Thanks again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 09:37 AM

Hi all. Been off for a while so haven’t updated this thread for a bit. I’ll come back and post some more stories soon if anybody wants me to.

But in the meantime I wrote a fiction story about Emma. It’s in this thread here, so have a look if you’re interested.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=228968

Updates here to follow soon.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:

Tags
dare, emma, exhibitionist, exposing, flashing, stories, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022