uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2013, 12:13 PM

Default The Covenant (2006) Barmaid Skirt-Blowing ENF Scene in Detail

This is the 1st of 2 posts. I think I had to break this up into 2 posts because I had more than 10 attachments.

About 7 years ago a lot of us were thrilled to discover a hot little ENF scene in a movie we might have otherwise missed: The Covenant. If this scene is new to you, here’s the setup. Some teenage-early 20s guys in a small New England town have powers, and they also like to visit Nicky’s Bar. One night, the boys are ogling one particular skirt-wearing barmaid as she leans over the bar. They start making bets on what kind of panties she might be wearing. One of the guys uses his powers to blow up her skirt. The guy who bet she was going commando wins.

This scene actually appears in the trailer (see the attachment CovenantTrailer640x360 from the 1:00 to 1:03 marks). However, because it’s a trailer meant for “general audiences”, the barmaid has been given digital panties!

There’s also another difference you’ll notice in this scene between the trailer and the film. Notice the girl’s reaction to having her skirt blown up in the trailer. You see a look of surprise and/or horror on her face when she realizes why it suddenly feels drafty. You also see her move her arm around to try to cover herself. See the attachments CovenantTrailer 1-5 for what I’m talking about here.

For reasons I’ll go into in the 2nd post, I think the trailer clip works slightly better as an ENF scene because of the reaction of the barmaid. Also, in the 2nd post, I’ll look at the actual scene in the movie and quote director Renny Harlin’s amusing anecdote on filming this bit.
Attached Thumbnails
CovenantTrailer1.jpg   CovenantTrailer2.jpg  

CovenantTrailer3.jpg   CovenantTrailer4.jpg  

CovenantTrailer5.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 CovenantTrailer640x360.mp4 (12.83 MB, 470 views)
Streaming Videos
CovenantTrailer640x360

2m:30s

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mastophilus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2013, 12:44 PM

In this 2nd of 2 posts, I want to begin by quoting director Renny Harlin’s comments from the DVD about filming this scene:

Quote:
“Here you are facing one of those hardships of being a director. Imagine casting the girl whose dress flies up. It sounds easy, but in reality, you *do* have to cast this kind of a part very carefully, because the script calls for a girl who has a very attractive body and whose skirt is going to fly up, and there’s no agency where you can just call and order one of those things. You actually have to cast it, and it was one of the most bizarre days of my career. I spent a day in my office with about 40 girls coming in and acting that little part where they pretend to be reaching for something over the bar and then lifting their skirt up. I felt very embarrassed, but I knew at the same time I’d feel much more embarrassed if I made a movie where, when the studio first sees it and you first see it, you say, “What’s up with this scene? Why is this girl here who just looks like crap?” So, I did my duty and found a girl who fit the part, and I hope you agree with me that she did a really good job.”
In an earlier part of the commentary, Harlin said they rented out a bar for the night, did some redecorating, and hired a crew of extras to act as the bar’s staff and patrons. Our barmaid is one of them, and if you look in the background shots about 30 seconds before her big reveal, you’ll actually see her doing waitressing. (See the attachments BarmaidPreBlow1 and 2). This is a nice touch of realism because it establishes her in the back of your mind as “the hot waitress at that place”. Every guy in real life has, at some point in his visits to bars or restaurants, seen a hot waitress that he’s fantasized about. That makes the payoff that little bit more thrilling, because it is she, the hot one, who gets the Marilyn Moment as opposed to some other less attractive waitress.

Now, the scene itself is slightly different from the trailer. Notice how in the film, when her skirt flips up, she seems to quickly cover herself without looking. Only after she’s covered her ass does she quickly glance around to see if anyone has noticed. (See attachments CovenantMovie 1-6)

In a final touch, about 30 seconds of screen time later, we see her in the background again, back at her job as if nothing had happened. (See attachment BarmaidPostBlow)

The movie reaction seems consistent with a waitress who’s had her skirt blown up more than once. It’s a reaction more like “Shit! Another draft! Cover myself! No one saw anything, did they?”, as if it’s a nuisance that does happen from time to time. Of course, if the guys really were blowing up her dress on a regular basis, you’d think they would know she doesn’t normally wear panties…

By contrast, the trailer reaction is more like “Wait, what? Eek! Why is my skirt blowing up in the middle of an indoor bar?? Down! Down, skirt, down!” This scene gives us a brief instant longer to savor her distress and embarrassment. Despite the absurd digital panties, I think the actress’s reaction here is sexier than it is in the film itself.

There’s an opportunity here for someone will some video editing skills (someone who would not be me), to combine these clips into something really nice. Maybe someone could even remove the digital panties from the trailer images. I can, and did, combine them with Windows Movie Maker. I am a rank amateur at such things, so my video is very rough, but may it serve as a guide for someone with more talent and better editing software. (See the CovenantBarmaidCombo attachment). This scene well deserves it.
Attached Thumbnails
BarmaidPreBlow1.jpg   BarmaidPreBlow2.jpg  

CovenantMovie1.jpg   CovenantMovie2.jpg  

CovenantMovie3.jpg   CovenantMovie4.jpg  

CovenantMovie5.jpg   CovenantMovie6.jpg  

BarmaidPostBlow.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv CovenantBarmaidCombo.wmv (4.79 MB, 597 views)
Streaming Videos
CovenantBarmaidCombo

0m:11s

Old 10-05-2013, 12:14 PM

FYI The actress who played the waitress is Basia Jasinski.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ttttttbd For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2014, 12:16 PM

I took one for the team and tracked her down in some of the other films on her IMDB list. (Given the quality of some of these films, I actually took several for the team.) While she usually plays someone sexy or attractive, this bit part in The Covenant was the only role I could find where she shows any kind of skin. In the other movies, you can tell she has a smokin' figure under her outfit, but you never get to really see any of that figure.

I guess we can officially consider her a One-ENF Wonder.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mastophilus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 06:42 PM

After the dissertation on the scene above, followed by the trailer and a combo-mashup video I put together myself, maybe I should, you know, post the actual scene as it appears in the movie. Can't believe I didn't do that when I first started this thread.

This clip is a higher quality than the ones shown on the original Covenant thread from 2006.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 TheCovenant-BasiaJasinski-ENF-Skirtblowing-720.mp4 (6.85 MB, 322 views)
Streaming Videos
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mastophilus For This Useful Post:

Tags
covenant, enf, pantyless, skirt blowing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s