uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2014, 10:15 PM

Thanked 4,059 Times in 369 Posts

This chapter is getting bigger than I anticipated since a lot is going on so I decided to post the first half first. Sorry for the long delay.

Karmic Balance Guardian Angelina Ch 8 zeke returns.

It was one of those out of body experiences. Helena, Cleodine, Allie and Angelina all knew they should run as fast as they could in the other direction as Ze walked towards them. The crowd of naked people fornicating on the campus lawn gave the four friends plenty incentive to run, but the piercing golden eyes baring into the back of their heads made their legs lock up, like two serpentine drills unlocking all types of hidden secrets. Just one second of standing there in awe was enough to be a mistake for all four of them. Allie was the first to make a noise, squealing as she felt something slide down her legs. She looked down in shock as she saw her white panties with the Tri-force from Legend of Zelda printed on the crotch fall. She couldn’t help it, one moment she was staring into the eyes of zir and then she found herself gushing over zir strong arms. Then she felt something wet and warm run down her leg like tree sap and she cried out, “OOH!” Squeezing her legs together as she folded her skirt over her bare crotch, letting the cloth soak up her aroused juices. “Wh-what’s happening to me?”

Before anyone could respond, Cleodine could see zir getting closer and could see zir curvy hips tilting back and forth. WHOOSH! Cleodine’s pants fell to her knees, revealing her pink boy brief panties with party balloons printed on it. Not only was she surprised that her pants had fallen down on their own, but she was also amazed at the small dark stain growing from the center of her crotch. “OH MY!” she said as her face blushed and tried to cover the stain. “I-I need to get out of here!”

“Why? The fun is just about to start!” Ze said, licking zir full lips in a circular motion. The provocative gesture was enough to send Cleodine’s panties and Allie’s skirt to the ground, revealing both women’s bare and moist pussies to Helena and Angelina.

“AHH!” Allie screamed as her hands flew to cover her front and backside. “I don’t want to have sex in public!” she cried as she turned to run, waddling in a comedic manner as she ran with her skirt and panties wrapped around her ankles. Every time she made a step her ass cheeks bounced.

Cleodine also turned to run, hopping with her bottom garments still on the ground, desperately trying to get away from this strange demon that would make her do naughty perverted things in public. She saw all the couples on the ground, the cheerleaders’ faces covered in a new coat of semen from the male partners while the nun was on all fours, rapidly rubbing her red pussy for what would be a second orgasm. It would be the end of Cleodine’s reputation if she was caught doing the same. What both women didn’t realize was that zir powers worked in endlessly mysterious ways when it came to the erotic. Not only could ze make people melt to the ground from tapping into what they found sexually attractive, but ze could also make people’s bodies respond as if they were in front of their biggest crush. People would lose all tact in their ability to speak while others found themselves being extra clumsy by stumbling into a table or knocking over things in reaction to zir staggering beauty. In Cleodine and Allie’s case, the beauty of zir resonated in their minds and made them weak in the knees. Cleodine was the first to miscalculate her jump and fell forward onto the grass. “Ouch!” she shouted as she felt the soft blades brush against her soft vulva.

Allie was the next, pulling her legs forward too hard as she fell to her knees and then held her hands out to break her fall. With both women slowed down, their asses were pointed upward, making each of them look like they were presenting to anyone willing to insert a finger or tongue. Each of them quivered as they wondered what this creature could do to their asses, but this quivering wasn’t in fear, it was in eager anticipation. Allie bit her lip as she wondered if ze would walk behind her and gently run zir hands along her buttocks, lightly tapping it before sliding something long and hard in between her legs. “Mmm!” she moaned as she lost control and ran her hand against her pussy, letting her mind run with the dirty fantasy she played in her head. Helena watched in shock as Allie’s hips thrust downward as if she were fucking some invisible person. “OH LINK!!!” she shouted as she closed her eyes. “LINK TAKE ME!!! STICK YOUR BIG SWORD IN ME!!!”

Helena’s jaw dropped as Allie screamed her fantasy. It was clear the cosplayer had a thing for video game characters, but Helena didn’t realize it went that far. “Allie!” Helena said, “quiet! You realize we can all hear you right?”

Allie’s face turned red when she turned and saw that Helena had heard her, but the image of Link standing behind her about to insert his cock in between her wet vagina made Allie’s shame disappear. “I don’t care!” she said as she re-inserted her fingers into her labia and continued masturbating to her video game fantasy that she had kept secret up until now.

Cleodine was also having a hard time resisting. She tried to crawl away but the thought of crawling on the ground with her pants down her ankles made her feel more exposed and humiliated, like a submissive pet crawling to her master. Every crawl against the warm grass was a gentle tickle against her outer labia and clit. She didn’t move another inch before she stopped moving so she could curl into a fetal position and touch herself, trying to use her legs as a way to conceal her masturbation. “No one look at me!” she shouted as she buried her head into her knees, thrusting her index finger in and out of her pussy. She closed her eyes to block out the sight of everyone around her and thus, blocking any shame she might feel in failing to resist her sexual hunger.

“Girls please!” Angelina said to both of them. “This isn’t you!” she knew this was magic and that she had to do her best to protect them from any further humiliation.

“On the contrary.” Ze said. “This is how everyone is, they just choose to ignore that part of themselves, even you Angelina.”

Angelina gasped as she backed away from zir. “H-how do you know my name?”

“I know a lot about you.” Ze said, grinning as ze walked faster. “I know who you are, who you were, what you’ve been doing and of course…” ze spun around to lash zir tail out at Angelina, striking her in the chest just above the top of her corset. “…what you fear most.”

“Angelina!” Helena shouted as she saw her friend get attacked.

“Ahh!” Angelina cried as she froze stiff in response to being attacked, closing her eyes in a pointless attempt at protecting her from any pain. To her surprise, she didn’t feel any, just something sliding against her body and dropping like a small weight. Angelina heard Helena gasp and then felt the wind blow against her exposed nipples. She knew the worst had happened again. Opening her eyes, Angelina looked down and saw her dress had been split up the middle from the demon’s tail, causing it to fall to the ground. Now Angelina was standing outside in nothing but her pink thong with strawberries printed on them. It was her favorite pair when she was alive and so she was happy to steal another. She was less happy about being exposed in them in front of Helena and this demon. Angelina was hoping to come off as a dark gothic angel, good hearted but scary in an attempt to look intimidating to this demon. That all went out the window now that she stood there in her girly panties and she folded both hands over them as she buckled her legs. “No!!” she cried as her pale face turned red, whimpering as she heard the demon’s laughter. “S-stop looking at me.”

“Angelina!” Helena said as she ran to cover her friend’s modesty. At least she thought she was going to cover Angelina’s modesty, as she got closer, Helena slowed down to admire how the tough sophisticated looking angel looked so timid and shy without her clothes. In a thong, her cute pale ass cheeks hung like two ripe fruits, so soft that Helena wondered what it would feel like to grope them in each hand. That thought was enough to send a warm current in between Helena’s legs and then the next thing she knew, her jeans fell to the ground, revealing her white panties with purple hearts printed on them. “Mon dieu!” she cried as she held her hands to her face.

Angelina turned and gasped when she saw Helena’s panties. “Oh no Helena!” she cried and then tried snapping her fingers. She looked back to the demon and winced when ze was still moving.

“Your powers are useless on me Angel.” Ze said, “You are helpless without your powers, and your clothes.”

“Mmmm!” Helena moaned at the words the demon said. She knew ze was right, Angelina did look vulnerable and the image of the angel made Helena’s pussy so wet her neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair could be seen from her soaked panties. “Oh! I-feel so hot!” Helena said as she wrapped her arms tight around her stomach, trying hard not to do what her body was begging her to.

“S-stay a-way from me!” Angelina said, shuffling her feet backward while she still tried to cover her exposed body, covering her panties with one hand and using the other to cover her ass. She felt weak in the knees once she realized how erect her nipples were and it wasn’t because it was cold outside.

“Why?” ze asked as ze sashayed forward, “Afraid I might do this?” zir tail slithered forward, wrapping around Angelina’s leg and then running up her thigh, brushing ever so closely to her vulva.

Angelina’s legs locked as she gasped, feeling her lower back muscles tense up as the tingling sensation erupted from her core like a small earthquake, she could feel her pussy secreting fresh juice from inside and it was when the tip of the tail pressed against her clitoris that she cried out in pure joy, falling to her knees. “OHHHH GOD!!” instead of covering her breasts for modest purposes, she was now massaging them, pushing them up against her body and then running another hand down her stomach. “OH please! More!”

Ze laughed as ze removed zir tail and knelt down to give Angelina what appeared to be a kiss. Then two loud cracks of lightning could be heard, causing Helena and Angelina to look up. Immediately, Helena pulled her shirt over her panties while Angelina grabbed her ruined dress and held it over her exposed body.

“That’s enough Grushara.” A male voice said. Angelina squinted at the blinding light before her and when it faded she recognized Zeke, his white wings spread out and dressed in a golden breastplate under a white robe. He was armed with a sword and shield. Also with him was a tall woman with long dark hair. Her curvy figure was hiding under a large golden bustier, small enough to show her midriff. Barely wrapped around her wide hips was a golden skirt that extended to the ground. She carried a large lance and also had large white wings. Also on top of her head was a golden helm that protected most of her gorgeous face. Halos floated above both their heads.

“Oh my heavens!” the nun shouted as she saw the two angels in the distance. Her face turned even redder as she tried to cover her wet naked body, lowering her head in shame. “My lord is punishing me for being a harlot…I feel so ashamed and…naked..and helpless and oh!!” Even with her arms covering her breasts and crotch, nothing could stop her from fondling herself a third time, the powers of Grushara still going strong on the mass orgy of students.

Grushara hissed and backed away from the two angels. “Zeke! Victoria! You dare interfere and show yourselves in front of mortal eyes?”

“Well there are a bunch of naked mortal having sex in public thanks to you.” Zeke joked and then looked past Grushara to see Helena and Angelina, both of them shifting their legs as their embarrassment grew. “I see the guardian angel thing is working out for you well Angelina. Hey you’re wearing that pair again, it’s like a reunion!”

“Shut up Zeke!” Angelina said as she stood up to wrap her dress around her panties. “This is your fault I’m in this situation!” she felt so angry but also horny at the same time, it was hard for her to focus, she almost looked like a drunk college girl, holding her clothes up and doing a walk of shame as she swayed dizzily.

While Angelina cursed Zeke out, Helena kept her hands over her panties while also staring at Angelina’s naked back, admiring how the ruined dress barely covered her ass. Knowing that her guardian angel was concealing such girly panties made Helena wet, so much so she felt her loins get warm again and found that her hands were gently rubbing up and down her labia. Squeezing her legs together, Helena tried to stop, but couldn’t, her love of girly panties and attraction to her angel was too strong and she couldn’t hold back anymore.

“-I should be in heaven moving on with my afterlife! But no instead, I’m out in public in my-” WHOOSH! Angelina screamed when she felt something pull her dress, forcing her breasts to bounce wildly as her panties were exposed. She turned around and was stunned to see that Helena was the one who ripped it from her body. “H-helena! Wh-what are you doing?”

“I can’t help it.” Helena whimpered as she threw the dress to the ground and reached out for Angelina. “You’re so damn beautiful.” The last thing Helena saw was Angelina’s quivering lip before it kissed her own. Helena grabbed the waistband of Angelina’s panties and pulled her body tight against Angelina’s, pulling the angel’s knee in between her own legs so she could grind her pussy along Angelina’s thigh. Maybe it was the supernatural arousal Helena felt, but for some reason Angelina’s mouth tasted like sweet candy, her tongue having the similar after taste of chocolate. In that moment, all of Helena’s shame faded with every circling of her tongue around Angelina’s. It was a rare moment when something that felt so good also felt so right to Helena, as if everything she had done in her life had led to this moment.

Angelina lifted her hands to try pushing Helena away, feeling like this was wrong to have sex with someone she was supposed to protect. Instead, the moment she touched Helena’s breasts and felt the French woman’s hard nipples poking out from under her shirt, Angelina started to massage them, pushing them up and pinching Helena’s nipples as she swirled her own tongue around Helena’s. Angelina closed her eyes just as she felt Helena’s soft fingers slide into the front of her panties and ran along her outer labia. Angelina shuddered as her pussy lips twitched and grabbed the back of the collar to Helena’s shirt to rip it open from the back. She heard Helena gasp, not in embarrassment, but in ecstasy, like ripping the shirt was some silent aphrodisiac that made her bite the bottom of Angelina’s lip. Angelina pulled Helena’s shirt off and lowered her head to lick Helena’s nipples.

“Oh Angelina!” Helena squealed as she pushed Angelina away. “Please take me and make love to me!” She didn’t even wait for an answer, she lay on the ground and spread her legs, pulling the crotch of her wet panties to the side to reveal her pussy.

As Angelina looked down at Helena’s neatly trimmed crotch and then up at her hazel eyes, looking up at her as if Angelina was her savior. In this moment, Angelina knew that making Helena come would be the best way to protect her, at least that’s what she thought under the spell of Grushara. Angelina knelt on the ground in front of Helena and lowered her head so she could slide the tip of her tongue against Helena’s flush pussy, feeling her thighs press around her head as Helena arched her back.

“Well….while those two are busy let’s take care of this incubus/succubus.” Zeke said before getting one last glance at the two underwear clad women. “Undo this mess Grushara and your punishment will be light.”

Grushara laughed and circled Zeke and Victoria. “You’re so confident that I can’t beat either of you? Are both of you immune to your own sexual desires?” As ze said this, Grushara ran zir finger along zir collarbone and in between zir breasts.

“Save it demon!” Victoria said as she brandished her lance. “Zeke and I have a chastity charm to ward off your foolish powers.”

Just then there was a flash of light and a loud BANG! Like an explosion. Zeke and Victoria turned around to see five figures standing before them. It was Zeke’s brothers, Thamusz, Hellscream, Abaddon, Mammon and Pan, each of them smiling with sadistic glee as they looked around at the mortals having sex. By now, the entire cheerleading squad was on the ground, each of them rubbing their clitori furiously as they watched Trevor fucking Jared from behind, both of them grunting loudly now that they were free from the closet and act out every fantasy they had. The nun was now having sex with Nicole and Eric. She was on all fours with Nicole’s head buried into her ass and Eric’s cock thrusting in and out of her mouth.

“You were right Mammon.” Thamusz said, “Grushara is capable of getting Heaven’s attention.”

“What the hell are you all doing here?” Zeke asked, holding his sword over his head to prepare for any of them to attack.

“It’s been so long brother.” Pan said, “It’s rude not to keep in touch with family.”

“Yes.” Thamusz said, “You’ve been so enthralled with your attractive wife and your male genitalia that you forgot all about your roots. So now we’re going to have to remind you by giving you a taste of your own medicine!”

Abaddon launched his massive and bulky frame towards Victoria, his glowing eyes shining behind the mask that protected his face. Immediately, Victoria pivoted and struck him in the gut with the hilt of her lance before slashing his chest.

Zeke saw Hellscream breathe in deeply and dodged out of the way to avoid his concussive scream. Having just avoided that attack, he knew Mammon would try zeroing in on him with his invisibility. With his sword and shield pointed outward, he spun in a circle swinging both golden weapons in the air until he felt his shield connect with something hard. “OW!! MOTHERFUCKER!!” Mammon cursed as he brought his hand to his temple.

With Mammon down, Zeke saw Pan smiling at him as he knelt down to get a running head start. “Victoria!” Zeke called out and she quickly turned to see Pan speeding towards Zeke. Instantly, she stuck the pole of her lance out, tripping Pan and forcing him to stumble forward. Zeke took the opportunity to rub his fingers and thumbs together before grabbing onto Pan.

‘Dammit!” Pan said as he tried to stop Zeke, but saw that his arms were moving in slow motion now thanks to the former time demon.

While the fighting was going on, Angelina’s head was still buried deep into Helena’s pussy, circling in a counterclockwise motion. Helena was in such ecstasy, her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she pulled onto the grass as her pussy lit up like a wildfire. “Oh Angelina! Stop! I’m going to come!” she begged. “and I want you to fuck me first.” She grabbed Angelina’s arms and pulled her up to meet her face. “Fuck me with your panties on.”

Angelina smiled, feeling less ashamed because Helena thought she was sexy in her girly panties. She grabbed Helena’s wrists and pinned them onto the ground, spreading her thighs so her vulva was positioned just over Helena’s, both of t heir wet panties sticking to each other. The moment she put pressure over Helena’s soft mound, Angelina felt it push right up against her clit and she cooed out loud as the sensation tickled her stomach. Angelina started to grind her hips back and forth over Helena’s pussy, the wet cloth feeling so good against both womens’ labia. “OHHHH!!” Helena cried out as she let herself surrender completely to her angel, sliding her own crotch against Angelina’s. Already Helena could feel a pressure building up from the center of her lower regions, her sexual organs swelling up like a ripe fruit. To distract herself from reaching orgasm too quickly, she reared her head up to suck on Angelina’s large breasts that dangled just in front of her. Helena circled Angelina’s hard areola like a lollipop and then bit down when she felt Angelina put pressure on her clitoris.

“Oh yeah bite me!” Angelina shouted, liking how Helena’s teeth sent shocking pain signals to her heart. It didn’t matter, they were both sexually starved in this moment and were sating each other. Angelina bent closer to Helena, bucking her hips so she could grind harder and thus, control how much pressure she was putting on her own clit.

“Ohh Angelina! Angelina I’m going to come!” Helena said, locking her legs as she opened her mouth, knowing that a high pitched squeal was about to shoot out. She felt Angelina’s lips brush against her ear, licking it once before she heard Angelina whisper.

“You gonna come in your panties for me like a dirrrty girl? I want you to come and make my panties dirrrty too.”

“OHHH MON DIEU!!!” Helena called out, the whisper finally pushing her over the edge as it contracted, the warm liquid splashing against both Helena and Angelina’s thighs. Angelina grinned as she looked at Helena’s face, eyes closed and mouth open to take in large gasps of air. In that moment she almost looked like she was crying, the type of crying that only comes from having a cathartic moment and having sex with a guardian angel couldn’t be any closer for Helena. The emotional and physical high was so intense, Helena raised her hands and clapped them hard on Angelina’s ass cheeks, making a loud SMACK!

“OOOOO FUUCK!!” Angelina screamed as the tingling sensation traveled like lightening from her ass to her swollen pussy lips. It was when she felt Helena’s nails dig into each fleshy butt cheek that Angelina locked her legs and felt her vulva contract as it too came. To Angelina’s surprise, a tear had welled up in her eye and was traveling down her cheek. “Oh baby you’re so amazing.” She whispered to Helena as she collapsed from exhaustion.

“I love you Angelina.” Helena said as she leaned forward to lick the tear off Angelina’s cheek. Prior to Grushara’s spell, Helena might not have ever done anything like this, but after having sex with a creature of heaven, Helena had a hunger for all things sweet and would forever seek to taste whatever she could of her guardian angel. Both women closed their eyes and nuzzled their heads against each other, time managing to slow down without Angelina’s powers. Little did they know that a few feet away from them, a battle was going on and only one winner would come out on top.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2014, 01:41 AM

Exclamation

We want more!!! We want more!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to chiefy2404 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2014, 05:47 PM

Hell yeah we do!
Old 04-19-2014, 12:05 AM

so hot tnx for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to xnight For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 04:40 PM

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I'll be returning to this after I work on one short story (at least I hope it's short) and then another Chronicles of Danny chapter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 08:17 AM

Default Hey

Wow awesome cant wait to see it
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2014, 07:36 PM

When's the next chapter coming out?
Old 07-04-2014, 09:31 AM

If possible, this weekend. It's taken me a while to finish this last chapter between work and stuff but it has top priority to be finished
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2014, 11:11 PM

Annd finally, here is the next chapter. Thanks for being patient, those who have been following.

Karmic Balance Guardian Angelina Ch 9: Fallen Angels

While the Helena and Angelina remained on top of each other, Zeke and Victoria were just finishing their fight with Thamusz. He was trying to take their weapons away with his telekinesis, but Zeke and Victoria managed to sandwich him between each other. Thamusz tried to run away but ran right into the horizontal bar of Victoria’s lance. Looking down at the injured demons, Victoria laughed. “Foolish demons, I can see why Zeke left you all for heaven. None of you are worthy to be related to him.”

Zeke was too busy making sure his brothers were on the ground to notice Grushara sneaking up behind Victoria with zir claws out. He turned his head just as he saw Grushara raise zir hand and couldn’t warn her in time from Grushara slashing up Victoria’s back, slicing off her right wing.

“NNG!!” Victoria grunted as she felt a sharp pain on her shoulder blade. She turned around and saw Grushara smiling at her and then saw a bloody wing on the ground. “NO! W-what did you do?” Victoria said in a trembling voice. “Get away from me! Zeke!” she turned to run as fast as she could but not far enough to avoid another slash from Grushara, slicing the other wing off of her. Victoria wailed as she felt the bloody stumps on her back and started to develop tears in her eyes. “My wings! She cut off my wings!!”

“And you know the rules.” Grushara said. “No wings…”

Instantly the armor around Victoria’s body glowed bright yellow before fizzing out like a burnt out light bulb. The first to fall was her helm and then her golden bustier with a loud CLANG! Victoria’s large breasts swung free and she screamed as the top half of her armor was gone. She knew what was coming next but before she could grab it, her skirt slid off her wide hips with another THUD!

“…no armor.” Grushara finished, laughing to zirself as ze looked at Victoria standing there in a red bra with heart shaped holes in them to expose Victoria’s dark nipples. Around her waist was a red thong with heart shaped holes over the back and front, exposing the fallen angel’s bare ass and shaved pussy.

Victoria dropped her lance, standing there like a deer in headlights with her arms raised, looking down at her exposed undergarments that she was only going to show to Zeke when they returned to heaven. ‘OH MY GOD!!! MY ARMOR!!”

Zeke was stunned to see that his lover had been stripped and didn’t notice his brothers getting to their feet. “NIIIICE.” Pan said as he stared at Victoria’s plump ass that looked like it was about to burst out of her tiny panties.

“Zeke you dog.” Mammon said, turning invisible for a moment so he could sneak up behind Victoria and slap her hard on the ass.

“OO!” she yelped as she jumped in the air, running away and crying as she felt her ass jiggle. “Zeke! I’m not an angel anymore!!”

“You bastards!” Zeke screamed as he launched at Grushara. He didn’t get very far because Abaddon seized Zeke by the arms and lifted him off the ground. “Let me go!!!”

With Zeke’s arms locked up, Pan and Mammon stood on either side of him, seizing his weapons. Thamusz approached Zeke from the front and smiled. “Sorry Zeke, but since this Karmic Balance shit started with you, you’re going to watch your lover get the receiving end of it.”

“It’s not my fault! I’m not the one who was challenged by Lucretia.” Zeke said angrily, even though he knew his brothers wouldn’t care. Demons, like angels, had eternity and things like fairness didn’t matter to them. This was especially the case when Angels got eternal bliss while demons got to work all the time.

“Still, thanks to you, we got in trouble for practicing Karmic Balance without a license.” Hellscream said, “I’m looking forward to this. Do it Grushara.”

Grushara turned to look at the blushing Victoria who had her legs crossed and arms wrapped around her breasts as she hunched forward. All around her were Zeke’s former brothers and he had told her how perverted they were. That’s why she was so mortified and losing her armor in front of them, and to be seen in such lacey underwear, she felt less like a warrior and more like a porn star. Indeed, the armor gave Victoria the look of a strong immovable force, without it she was just a quivering and blushing creature, only to be intimidated and not the intimidator. Worst of all, now that she wasn’t an angel, Victoria’s chastity charm didn’t work. She saw Grushara’s curvy body swaying as ze walked in her direction. Victoria’s chest heaved up and down as she trembled, knowing that her inhibitions were going to disappear any moment. “D-don’t tempt me demon, I-I’m still faithful to Zeke.” She said.

“Is that so?” Grushara mocked, pointing to the area between Victoria’s legs. Like dew falling down a leaf, fresh liquid slowly trickled down Victoria’s leg through the heart shaped hole of her crotch, making her sex shine under the sunlight. “Your nether regions tell a different tale as you stare at my body.”

Victoria blinked for a moment and looked down at her wet knees and gasped, placing her hands over the area between her legs. “Oh! Zeke I-I’m sorry!” she stammered as she continued. It happened so fast, one minute she was looking at Grushara and then the next minute she was staring at the demon’s broad shoulders. All of the sudden, Grushara grabbed Victoria’s hands and held them over her head. “Oohhhhh..” Victoria moaned, shocked at how quick Grushara was at taking control.

“You don’t know how much you missed out on fucking a demon.” Grushara hissed into Victoria’s ears.

Victoria shuddered and then felt something slide down her hips and to her feet. She looked down and saw that her panties had fallen to the ground. “wh-wah? H-how?” she stammered as her legs shifted back and forth as she adjusted to losing more protection over her nakedness.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Grushara asked as ze ran zir middle finger up in between Victoria’s bare outer labia. “I’m a panty dropper to all eyes who look upon me.”

Victoria dry sobbed as she felt a warm finger slide against her and push ever so gently on her clitoris. She let out a small squeal and then opened her mouth like a baby trying to suckle. “Oh…oh yeah yeah do that again.”

“Stop it!” Zeke shouted. The more turned on he saw his wife, the more enraged he became, knowing that this was the most turned on he’d ever seen her and it wasn’t because of him.

“Jealous Zeke?” Grushara teased as ze cupped zir hand against Victoria’s vulva and massaged it . Victoria’s hips thrust forward, hoping to push the fingers deeper inside of her. She forgot all about the fact that she wasn’t an angel or clothed and wanted Grushara’s fingers to push faster and harder, anything to sate the growing ache that throbbed to the rhythm of her increasing heart rate.

“I’m going to kill you Grushara!” Zeke threatened.

“How you going to do that?” Hellscream asked as he raised his ax. “Without your wings!” he swung down and chopped both Zeke’s wings off. Letting them fall to the ground in a mix of blood and feathers.

“AHH!!” Zeke screamed as his shoulders burned. He felt his wings fall to the ground and then felt his golden breastplate slide off his chest along with his robe. With his clothes on the ground, Zeke was stunned to find himself blushing when he was standing there in whitey tighties that had crosses printed on them. The laughter of his brothers cut through Zeke like knives and as soon as Thamusz let him go, his hands instantly folded over his underwear. “You assholes!” he spat at them as he grabbed his breast plate to hold it over his underwear. The longer he felt foolish without any clothes, the more he realized that every woman he’d ever done this to must have felt the same way. He looked in the distance at Angelina who was on the ground with her legs spread wide while Helena had her fingers rapidly pushing in and out of her pussy. How humiliating it must have been for her to be in her strawberry panties, Zeke thought, and now understood how horrible an experience it must be.

Angelina heard the screams and arched her back to look up. When she saw Zeke standing in his underwear and visibly embarrassed, she moaned out loud just as Helena started to lick her clitoris. “OH FUCK!!”

“What? Am I hurting you?” Helena asked.

“No. Look!” Angelina said, pointing to Zeke. “That’s so hot to look at.”

Helena felt a tinge of jealousy as she stared at the man in his boy briefs. “Y-you don’t want to fuck me?” she asked.

“No. I do” she said. As she sat up to press her hands on the sides of Helena’s face. “I just find embarrassment really fucking sexy. It reminds me of the time I watched you get stripped.”

A smile spread across Helena’s face as she rested her forehead against Angelina’s. “You’re extra wet right now.” She teased, happily fingering Angelina faster now that her natural lubricants were pouring out. They weren’t the only ones who found an embarrassed male hot. Victoria saw that her husband was also being humiliated, and it reminded her of how badly she wanted him to have sex with her. She actually broke free from Grushara and fell to her knees. “Oh Zeke!” she called out. “Oh babe…you wore my favorite undies I bought for you!”

Zeke’s mouth dropped when he heard Victoria and then looked at his brothers. “Awww, she buys your underwear for you!” Pan teased. “Does she dwess you in your warrior outfit too Zekey weekey?”

“Sh-shut up!” Zeke said as he covered his backside. “Honey. S-stop talking, you’re embarrassing me in front of my brothers.”

“I can’t help it.” Victoria whispered seductively as she unhooked her bra, letting her breasts hang free from their heart shaped prison. “You look so sexy humiliated like that. Oh god I’m so horny!”

“Bind her hands.” Grushara said.

“What?” Victoria said in a breathy whisper. Pan quickly ran behind her and tied her wrists in a prisoners knot. Victoria tried to struggle to free her hands so she could touch herself, bending forward before Grushara. “B-but why?”

“You angels are not worthy to be pleasured.” Grushara said, “You must earn the right to be pleasured by me.”

“Okay! I’ll do anything!” Victoria shouted, inching on her knees closer to Grushara.

“Victoria! Grushara is using zir magic! It’s not you!” Zeke implored.

“Oh really?” Grushara asked before swaying zir hips. “Maybe I should use my magic on you as well.”

Zeke tried to resist looking at Grushara’s curvy hips swaying back and forth, dancing in a hypnotic pattern that looked even more sensual with Victoria’s face in front of Grushara’s groin. Zeke imagined his wife licking Grushara’s sex and felt his cock push hard against the fabric of his whitey tighties.

“Someone is excited.” Hellscream mused.

Zeke felt his face get warm as he looked down at his boner and looked up at Grusrhara once more and fell to his knees after the swelling of his penis got so hard it pushed the waistband away from his stomach. “OHHH!!” he groaned. It was painful but in a good way and he needed to be sated. “GRUSHARA PLEASE!” he whined as he crawled forward. “This hurts!”

Grushara laughed as she saw Zeke crawling with his head on the ground and his cross printed ass sticking up. He looked so pathetic as he begged for sex just like his wife. “Tie his hands.”

“No please!” Zeke said as he tried to reach down his underwear to masturbate but then Abaddon grabbed Zeke’s arms and forced them behind his back, tying several strands of rope around his wrists. “God dammit!” Zeke cursed.

“Zeeeeeeeke! I’m so hot!” Victoria pouted as she gyrated her hips in the air, longing for someone to touch her dripping labia. Her nipples were sticking out so hard they ached and she tried bending forward to brush them along the grass to sate her needs.

“Grushara please have mercy!” Zeke begged, “Just let me touch myself if I can’t have sex with my wife!”

“You are pathetic Zeke.” Grushara said, “Begging like the mortals you used to torment in hell.” Ze grinned looking down at the two kneeling angels before zir. In zir mind, ze was more powerful than all of Zeke’s brothers because without any use of physical prowess, ze was able to force two angels to their knees. Tied, naked and vulnerable as their horny bodies prevented them from thinking or acting rationally. After today, no one could stop zir. Grushara took one look at Zeke and raised zir foot to press it on his face. “If you wish to sate your lust, you must earn it. You can start by sucking on my feet.”

All of Zeke’s brothers watched with amusement as Zeke positioned himself in front of Grushara’s foot like a starving human and opened his mouth to begin sucking on zir toes. “How funny that even after rising to heaven, our brother has managed to fall lower than Lucifer himself.” Thamusz mused to his brothers.

“I love humiliating angels.” Pan said as he clapped his hands. “We should really do this more often.”

While Grushara basked in the pleasure of feeling Zeke’s wet tongue lapping up zir toes, ze looked down at Victoria’s apple shaped bottom moving back and forth as she tried to pleasure herself with her hands tied. Now that she was naked, Grushara could see how the angel’s curves were just the right size for just the right use. “As for you Victoria, you can earn your keep by being my throne.”

“Wha?” Victoria asked, confused as to what Grushara meant. Ze didn’t really expect Victoria to degrade herself even more did ze?

“Come here, lie down on your chin so I can sit on you slave. If I’m comfortable enough then I might let your husband lick your swollen lips between your legs.”

Without arguing, Victoria quickly moved to kneel behind Grushara and slowly lowered herself down on her face, feeling her breasts pushing up against her collarbone. The pressure on her legs was uncomfortable, but so was the torment of a throbbing vulva that could not be touched. As soon as Victoria felt Grushara's smooth behind on her back, she groaned, enjoying how the demon's scales glided along her bare back. She fantasized about touching it with her hands, digging her fingers into it. From her angle, Victoria could also see Zeke on his knees running his tongue along each of Grushara's toes. Seeing her husband on his knees in his briefs doing something so degrading sent a new budding fantasy in her mind. In all the years she knew Zeke, he was never submissive. He was always the dominant one taking her clothes. To see him stripped and subordinate like this made her hot inside, like a warm chill that grew as she fantasized about how else he could be tied and humiliated like so many of his mortal victims.

Just then, Zeke looked up and saw his wife look at him and he felt his face get warm, feeling ashamed for hungrily lapping up Grushara's toes. Then he realized that she was on the ground naked with someone sitting on her and he felt his dick throb. Seeing and experiencing humiliation was overriding Zeke's senses. He looked at Victoria, lower lip bitten while she rubbed her thighs together. Zeke thought back to how she covered herself when she lost her armor and then he felt something stain his underwear. " oh god!" He grunted as he felt his seed soaking through the white cotton of his underwear

Grushara's laughed as ze saw Zeke's face twist in orgasmic joy. Ze bent forward to cut open the back of zeke's underwear revealing a pale flat ass and a red cock that had pearly white liquid coating the tip. "Pathetic" Grushara's said. "Not even five minutes and you already came. How does your wife ever get satisfied?"

Zeke tried to bend forward over his fully naked body as he heard the laughter of his brothers. He wished he could've lasted longer but wanted to come again because he was still horny. Victoria on the other hand was whimpering at the sight of her husbands' ejaculate, frustrated because she was hoping to feel that wet viscous liquid coating her inner walls. Just the thought of that fantasy made her blush again, where were all of these dirty thoughts coming from?

Grushara must have sensed her thoughts as ze stood up, pointing to Zeke and said, "You filthy angel. If you desire him so much you can crawl on all fours and lap it up"

Victoria whimpered at the Degrading command but couldn't resist the promise of doing something so erotic and dirty. Slowly, Victoria started to move forward, lifting her hands and then her legs as she crawled closer to her embarrassed lover. Her body moved like a slender cat, curving to the right and left as her buttocks tilted side to side. Victoria closed her eyes and bit her lip to hold back the need to cry as she thought about how low she had fallen, a once proud angel who was now a horny sex crazed mortal. She was at Zeke's feet when she arched forward to open her mouth and then heard someone shout.

"Stop right there!"

Victoria gasped, the authoritarian voice made her self conscious as she hugged her breasts. Zeke squeezed his legs to cover his crotch and looked as well. standing in the center of the crowd of fornicators was a man who looked to be in his early 20s. He had short blonde hair that waved in the front. Covering his face was a pair of black thick rimmed glasses. He wore a long black trench coat and dark pants. Around his torso was a large bandolier with what appeared to be test tubes tied to it. Each tube had clear liquid. In his hand was a large shotgun. He walked towards Grushara and as he got closer, Zeke's mouth dropped. "Timmy? Is that you?"

The blonde man smirked and winked at Zeke before turning to Grushara. "You're done here demon. Take your friends with you before I send you all back to hell myself."

Grushara and Zeke's barriers laughed. "And who are you mortal to intimidate me?" Grushara asked as ze put zir hands over zir head." Don't you know I'm the most powerful incubus and succubus combined?" And with that, ze began to move zir hips.

Seeing that Grushara was about to entrance him, Timmy raised his shotgun and pulled the trigger. BLAM! The gun kicked back as a spark shot out. Grushara felt something hard like a kick to the chest as ze fell backward. Zeke's brothers all got into a defensive stance as they prepared for another shot. Victoria and Zeke, helpless and naked, screamed as they tried to scramble for safety. Everyone else in the area was still too occupied with making love to their own partner to car.

Grushara fell on zir ass, coughed as the smoke clears and then laughed when ze realized that ze felt no pain."fool! Guns cannot kill me! I am immortal."

Timmy's smile didn't fade as he nodded to Grushara and said. "That's not all you are"

Grushara raised an eyebrow, wondering what he meant and then looked down to gasp when ze saw a pile of copper scales scattered on the grass. What was left of Grushara was a pink, skinny, pale and soft body, giving zir former muscles a flabby look. Squealing, Grushara shouted, "my scales! My beautiful scales! That was holy water!" Instantly, Grushara bent forward to cover zirself as much as possible, raising a leg to cover what appeared to be a small blonde patch of pubic hair covering the space between zir legs. With no scales, Grushara's long phallic tail was nothing but a tiny stub, wagging wildly as zir anxiety grew. Worst of all, Grushara's firm ass was now a saggy butt that had more cellulite than muscle. Before ze could say anything else, Grushara heard laughter from behind. Ze turned around and whimpered when ze realized Zeke's brothers were laughing at zir.

"Wow that is what you got under there?" Thymus said. "You're like a malnourished slave!"

"Such flabby muscles." Mammon said, "it's almost like you wore a suit."

Grushara's face turned red as ze growled. "Stop mocking me! I am Grushara! I will not stand to be laughed at!"

Despite zir commands, the brothers kept laughing at how pathetic Grushara looked. After all, they were demons and they didn't care who was humiliated, even if it was one of their own. Grushara was the same way and took pleasure in the embarrassment of zir peers. This was why zir own downfall was so demoralizing that Grushara knelt down to hug zir knees in defeat.

Timmy stood over Grushara with his gun aimed at zir. "It's over." He said as he reached into his coat to pull out a metal collar with wires sticking out. Quickly, he opened it up to wrap it around Grushara's neck, clasping it shut.

"Hey!" Grushara cried out as ze tried to pull the collar off. "Get this off of me!"

"No. This is the last day you'll ever use your powers to twist and warp the minds of innocent people." Timmy said, attaching a chain to the collar.

"Help me!" Grushara begged to Zeke's brothers, bowing over zir knees and looking more submissive with the chain and collar around zir neck.

Zeke's brothers were still laughing at Grushara. This to them was one of the best days ever because not only did they see two angels get stripped, but they also got to see Grushara humbled also. Just watching the confidence melt from their faces gave Zeke's brothers a high that made them proud to be demons. "Sorry Grushara." Mammon said as he turned away, "If you were foolish enough to let this mortal take you, then you deserve whatever punishment he has in store." he waved his hand and opened a portal back to hell. "Come brothers. We've had enough fun for one day."

The rest of the demonic brood followed Mammon back into hell. Grushara tried to crawl after them, reaching zir hand out, only to be pulled back by Timmy. "You are my prisoner now Grushara." he said, "Even if you had your scales, your powers are useless now." he had a remote in his hand as as he said those words, he pressed a button on it, causing a red flashing light to emit from the collar.

Like a veil lifting off someone's head, every naked person in the field stopped whatever sexual act they were doing and looked around. The cheerleaders wondered why they were on their knees, men wanted to know why were on their backs and the nun wondered why it was so cold outside. Then it was one voice that said it all, "OH MY GOD I'M NAKED!!" it was the voice of the redheaded cheerleader, Megan. She saw that she was on the ground wearing nothing at all, body caked in sweat and pubic hair shining under the sun from being wet. She instantly squeezed her legs shut and wrapped her arms around her chest.

Soon, everyone looked down and saw that they were nude and let out their own screams. People grabbed whatever scrap of clothing was on the ground, regardless if it was theirs, and held it to their bodies as they ran for shelter. in all the commotion, Timmy could hear people noticing other details about their altered states.

"Why am I sticky?!?" a cheerleader asked, "And what's that taste in my mouth?"

"Dude. You wear rocket ship underwear?" said Trevor, the African American jock who made love to his partner Drew.

Drew gasped as he saw his rocket print underwear pooled around his feet. Red-faced, drew covered his hands over his limp penis and hopped his way to safety, horrified that he was naked and that he was secretly turned on seeing Trevor naked as well.

The loudest scream came from the nun who was paralyzed with fear at the sight of her naked body. "OH MY LORD JESUS HELP ME!" she cried as she waved her hands in the air in a panic. She grabbed her habit and tried wrapping it around her body. "Everyone to the church! We must confess our horrible deeds!" she said as she made her walk of shame out of the field, her hair a wet sopping mess from sweat and not-sweat.

The only people left on the field were Cleodine, Allie, Helena, Angelina, Zeke, Victoria and Timmy with his prisoner. Cleodine looked up from between her legs, realizing she was pants less and squealed as she tried to pull her pants up. Allie was now completely naked, having shed her clothes so she could better imagine Link on top of her, gently thrusting inside. Once Grushara was chained, Allie lost the image and wondered why she was on her back. When she raised her head, she saw the peaks of her bare breasts sticking out, the two flush nipples hardened from her pinching them. "Oh no!!!" She screamed as she sat up and hugged her knees to her chest. " what did I just do?"

Helena and Angelina were still lying next to each other, their legs and arms interlocked together. Even though the spell appeared to be broken, the two of them still smiled at each other, as if in another world that was outside of the real one. They still knew they had made love, but the experience was not shameful for them and so they kissed once more as they nuzzled against each other. "That was lovely." Helena said, "I didn't know you liked women."

Angelina smiled and felt her face get warm "I didn't know either." It was true, Angelina always considered herself heterosexual and yet, when Grushara heightened everyone's erotic senses, being with Helena felt right. Perhaps it was because she had been assigned to Angelina and thus, the guardian angel felt like a caregiver, but whatever e reason, Angelina wanted nothing more than to just lay there with Helena and make love again.

"Ahem, ladies?" Timmy said as he stood over them.

Angelina and Helena looked up, wondering why they were outside. Even though they remembered having sex, they still forgot that they were not in private quarters and so when they saw a strange man and several other naked people with him, Helena and Angelina screamed. They looked down and realized they were in their girly panties, strawberries for Angelina and purple hearts for Helena, and immediately rose to their feet. "Oh! Helena! Where are our clothes?" Angelina whined, hugging her chest she squeezed her legs together.

"I don't know!" Helena said as she pointed to Timmy, "But who is this pervert and why is everyone else naked?" They were so caught off guard that Helena and Angelina hugged each other, doing their best to shield as much bare skin as they could.

Timmy wasn't interested in seeing them naked, he actually felt uncomfortable because his eyes wandered down to both women's' panties and he noticed another detail. "Um ahem, ladies your um...underwear is um..wet."

Helena and Angelina stopped shifting their feet as they looked down, noticing that there were dark wet stains over the front of both their panties. They both remembered why they were wet and squealed as they covered each others' crotches "ooh!" Angelina shouted, "will someone get us some clothes? And Zeke, what happened to you?" she asked as she saw the fallen angel hugging his wife, both of them trying to hide their own nakedness.

Zeke and Victoria were trying not to cry, having been stripped of their powers. They didn't pay any attention to the others around them, they only looked into each others' eyes and Victoria was the first to ask, "Zeke how see we going to get home?"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2014, 06:42 PM

I'm loving your time stop stuff. I have a great idea. Make one where the hottest girl in school is time stripped naked while giving a speech but is tied spread eagle with her legs up in the air. Also she had to pee really bad and was given a super laxative when time was frozen. So she's screaming and crying then she's pissing and shitting in front of every single person in her life. Utter humiliation. Write one about that. You are the best. Or maybe a force makes her float up in the air above the crowd and rips her clothes off.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016