Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2014, 11:41 AM

Please tell me you're working on a new one
Old 01-19-2014, 08:49 AM

Thanked 4,059 Times in 369 Posts

Yeah here is the newest one. I just landed a new job so that's kept me busy from working on the chapter I'm working on now but yes, I have a few plans for more.

Karmic Balance Ch 5 Video Games

Helena and Angelina left the dormitory's to go to the student union where the video game club met. Helena was a little nervous going to this gathering because she was going to meet a group of strangers, save for Cleodine although they had only known each other casually through class. Helena was just happy that Angelina was there with her. On this evening, Angelina wore long black skirt with a matching corset over it. She had gone back to Hot Topic to gather more clothes, making sure to tie her corset extra tight in case another magnet accident happened. Helena became fascinated by Angelina's genital piercing and often found herself sneaking glimpses at Angelina's crotch. In bed, Helena would close her eyes and imagine the intense amount of pleasure that her clit would feel if it was caused to vibrate. But then she'd often feel her face get warm because the thought of being seen with one brought a huge sense of embarrassment in her mind that she didn't want to experience. The thought of losing control and masturbating in public was something she knew would ruin her reputation that was already marred by being seen as a pervert. So for now, the clit piercing would have to be just a fantasy of Helena's that kept her awake at night.

"You okay?" Angelina asked, noticing the glassy eyed look of Helena's as they walked inside the student union.

"Yes." Helena said, "Just a little nervous." She wasn't sure what to wear for the occasion, deciding to keep it casual by wearing a pair of black yoga pants and a purple shirt with a cat on it. It lay on a pillow with a serene smile on its face that had the words, "Purrrfect." on it. She decided to wear yoga pans since they would be playing Dance Dance Revolution and would be active.

"You got nothing to be worried about. Remember, you have your guardian angel." Angelina said with a smile. Helena beamed at being reminded of this and hooked one arm under Angelina's as they walked together, letting go once they got to the room that the video game club met at.

The club had a room reserved on the third floor, it was large like a board room with a large white screen that came down for projectors. The table was moved off to the side so they could set up the XBOX and the dance pads. At the other end of the room was the projector that had the blue screen on at the moment. Inside were four other people, a young male with glasses wearing a Rainbow Dash T-shirt, another male with blonde hair that hung in front of his eyes with a flannel shirt and a young girl wearing a bright pink dress with pink striped knee high socks and pink gloves. Her hair was dyed bright pink and she wore a hat with bear ears on it. Also in the room was Cleodine, wearing a Pokemon cap, pajama bottoms and a hoodie. Angelina looked at everyone in the room and noticed that they were as pale as she was and for the first time, missed hanging out with her friends. She used to do things like this all the time and knew those days were behind her.

"Helena!" Cleodine said with a smile on her face, "You came!"

"Hi everyone!" Helena said as she waved to the two smiling faces from the men and the stoic but ambivalent look from the woman in pink.

"Let me introduce you." Cleodine said as she pointed to the boy in the Rainbow Dash t-shirt, "This is Ben." Then she pointed to the other male, "That's Scott and this is Allie."

The men said "hi" while Allie just waved at Helena. Angelina curled her lip, wondering what Allie's deal was but decided to keep silent. Ben returned to plugging the system into the projector and then the start menu to Dance Dance Revolution was up on the screen.

"So is everyone ready to play?" Ben asked to which everyone said yes.

"How are we doing this?" Helena asked.

"We're doing a tournament." Cleodine said, "Allie is champion because she won last time so whoever beats the first two people will play her."

"Have you ever played this?" Allie asked.

"Once in an arcade." Helena said.

"Oh so then you probably won't win." Allie said, "But give it your best."

Helena raised an eyebrow at this offhanded negative comment but decided to shrug it off. "Who plays first?"

"Let's have Helena play Ben." Allie said.

Ben stepped up to the dance pad on the right and asked, "Do you care what song we play?"

"No not at all." Helena said as she stood over hers. She watched Ben use his foot to rifle through different songs until they selected a song from the deceased musician Captain Jack.

"Come on Helena you have this." Angelina encouraged.

Helena smiled as she got into focus and then the music started. The arrows from the bottom of the screen floated up and she and Ben started tapping their feet over the appropriate spot. It was clear to Helena that Ben was just as experienced as she was at this game because he was dancing at the same pace she was, lifting one foot at a time to tap the pad before returning it to the center of the pad. At first, the song started slow but then the beat picked up and Helena found herself sweating as she frantically tapped her feet over different areas of the pad. Ben was also having his own difficulty, laughing as he almost lost balance from jumping up to land his feet on two different parts of the dance pad.

Angelina was too busy watching Allie the entire time, letting her annoyance slowly rise as she stared at the pale cosplayer's disinterested face. How did this b*tch get into this club of seemingly nice people? Angelina wondered. She looked back to Helena when the music stopped and clapped when she saw that Helena had won. Ben shook Helena's hand while Cleodine and Scott clapped for her.

"Nice job." Allie said in a dry tone.

Helena nodded in thanks as she stepped away from the pad to let Cleodine and Scott step onto them. Cleodine picked a song that was at a faster tempo and once the game started both players were off. Helena felt a smile creep across her face as she was amazed at Scott and Cleodine's skills. Instead of keeping their feet dormant in the center, both players jumped into the air, resting their feet on the appropriate arrows and then jumping again to land their feet on different arrows, creating actual dance steps to the beat of the J-POP song that Helena knew she would have lost in a second. She was so caught up in watching Cleodine that she didn't realize that Cleodine's pajama bottoms started to slide against her hips, exposing the flesh of her back.

"Uh oh." Angelina said as she bit her lip.

"What?" Helena asked and then saw the dimples of Cleodine's back. "Mon Dieu!" she exclaimed as she felt her face get warm in embarrassment for Cleodine. "Cleodine! Your pants!" she said.

Cleodine looked down and saw the top of her midriff exposed, she gasped and pulled her pants up as she continued dancing without missing a beat. Scott turned to see what the problem was and when he saw Cleodine's exposed midriff, his hormones kicked in. The excitement of seeing his friends' exposed skin sent other suggestive ideas in his young mind and next thing he knew, a surge of blood ran to his penis, giving him a hard erection that stuck out from under his cargo pants. Scott felt the swelled feeling of his cock pushing against his pants and blushed as he saw a small tent appear between his legs.

"Nice boner Scott." Allie jested.

"WOOPS!" he said as he covered his crotch with both hands, his face turning beat red. Helena held a hand over her mouth as she laughed, pleased that she wasn't the only one to feel embarrassed. In Scott's attempt at covering his erection, he had stopped dancing and was now losing points as he missed the arrows. The song came to an end and Cleodine was declared the winner.

Helena started clapping as Cleodine raised her arms in triumph. Scott just walked away, trying to walk off his boner and the image of Cleodine losing his pants out of his mind. "Good job Cleodine!" Helena said.

"Yeah easy to win when the opponent gets a boner." Allie wisecracked.

"b*tch." Angelina said. "Ugh, what is her problem?"

"Now it's you vs me Helena." Cleodine said, gesturing for Helena to come on the dance pad that Scott had used.

Helena felt more comfortable stepping forward a second time now that Cleodine was playing, since she had originally invited her to the club. Cleodine selected a song that she knew both of them could be good at. The music started and both women began hopping up and down, matching their feet to the correct arrow keys. Helena sweated a bit more to this song since it was faster and had more combos rather than single arrows to step on. Cleodine was also hopping like crazy as the tempo picked up, feeling an adrenaline surge as Scott and Ben cheered them on. However, just like before, Cleodine's pajama bottoms started to sag and sure enough her lower back was exposed as the song continued.

Scott and Ben, while meaning well, also knew what would happen if they didn't say anything. They watched as inch by inch, Cleodine's pants slipped further and further down, exposing the black waistband to what looked like a pair of boy brief panties. Allie grinned as she waited for the inevitable and after a few more hops, Cleodine felt something brush against her legs. She looked down and screamed as she saw her pajama bottoms bunched up around her ankles, exposing her white panties with the ghosts from Pac-Man printed on the butt. On the front was the yellow circle himself right over her crotch. Squealing, Cleodine stopped dancing as she covered her backside, her face turning red like a tomato as she turned around to see her friends. Scott had his hands over his crotch again while Ben eyes grew as large as dinner plates. Allie was clutching her sides in laughter as she pointed, "Pac Man panties!? Really Cleodine?"

Cleodine whimpered as her legs buckled and Helena was still dancing until the song reached its end. Helena grinned as she saw that she won and then turned to see Cleodine with her hands covering her panties. "Oh!" Helena cried as she held a hand over her mouth. "Cleodine what happened?"

"My pants fell!" Cleodine said as she bent down to pull them up. "Stupid pajama bottoms, I should have worn something else. Now everyone's seen my Pac-Man panties."

"It's okay." Helena said, patting Cleodine on the back to comfort her. "I think they are cute."

"Are you kidding me?" Angelina said, "She just flashed them in front of everyone! How can things be okay?!" she was just flustered because if she had been in that situation she might have ran out of the room in shame.

"Just pull your pants up and get out of the way." Allie said as she pushed Cleodine off her dance pad.

Cleodine tried not to cry in embarrassment as she pulled her pants up, this was one of the many times Allie had made her feel foolish, it was just worse because now she had been seen have naked in front of her friends. Ben and Scott were too intimidated by Allie to stand up to her.

Helena sighed as she looked at her sad friend and then looked to Angelina who snapped her fingers. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Helena asked.

"Oh yea, just let me get something real quick." Angelina said as she left the room. Helena shuffled her feet on the pad as she waited for Angelina to return with a pair of scissors. "What are you doing with those?"

"You're always worried about being seen as a pervert." Angelina said, "So we'll just cause a wardrobe malfunction." She approached Allie from behind. Opening the scissors, Angelina cut a slit open from where the neckline of Allie's dress met the shoulder of her sleeves, not all the way but enough to where the top of her dress barely hung on by a thread. Next she inserted the blade of the scissors into the hem of where the dress wrapped around Allie's waist and cut two openings on either side of her hips so the grip of the dress weakened.

While this was going on, Helena unzipped the dress from the back, exposing the back of a pink brassier. Getting back onto the dance pad, Helena waited for Angelina to step away from Allie and snap her fingers again. "Get ready to lose." Allie said as she tapped her foot to select a song, setting the difficulty at its hardest. Angelina smiled with glee as she saw Allie's dress loosely bouncing off of her body, barely hanging on her shoulders. The drum machine to the song to Utada Hikaru's "Simple and Clean" remix started playing and both women were off. Helena felt more confident in playing, even though the song was at its hardest difficulty.

Allie kept her eyes locked on the screen, confident in showing off her skills without needing to look down. She looked at Helena and was surprised to see that Helena was able to keep up. This wasn't good, Allie couldn't stand to lose to a newbie. She moved her legs faster, brushing her pink hair out of her face as she hopped furiously to keep up with the song. The heat was getting to her so much that she felt sweat accumulating all over her body, she had to constantly wipe sweat off her face to get comfortable. Finally, she felt a refreshing cool breeze blow against her and then she stopped dancing when she realized that the breeze was blowing against her bare midriff, something that shouldn't happen. Allie slowly looked down and saw her dress in a pool of pink fabric at her feet and her matching pink bra and panties with the face of a bear on the front. From behind, everyone could see that attached to the back of her panties was a fuzzy pink tail similar to a bears bushy stub, adding to the ridiculous bear getup that Allie wore. "KYAAA!!!" Allie screamed as she squeezed her legs together and wrapped her arms around her bra and panties, her white skin shimmering in front of the projector screen. Her breasts were about the size of Helena's, not too large but firm and her ass was wide, sticking out under the tight pink panties she wore.

Cleodine laughed as she pointed saying, "Oh my. Someone's really into bears!"

Allie gasped as she covered the fuzzy tail on the back of her panties, turning around to show off the front of her undergarments. Instantly, blood shot out of the noses of Ben and Scott. Scott ran out of the room as he felt a wet sensation soaking up his underwear and Ben felt a strong tug in between his legs as his erection grew. Allie screamed in horror as she saw the perverted men oggling her in her half naked state and her pale skin was now turning a dark shade of red. "Don't you ever tell anyone about my bear panties!" she cried as she grabbed the dress from the ground and clutched it to her body. Angelina had watched the whole thing from behind, watching as the dress broke from the shoulders and fell down just after a few hops. Running in just her underwear and knee high socks, Allie scrambled out the door, her little fuzzy tail shaking as she ran, her sobs echoing down the halls.

As soon as the door shut, Cleodine and Helena both laughed together, falling to the ground because they laughed so hard. "I guess you won." Cleodine joked. "Did you see that silly tail of hers?"

"I can't believe she wears that!" Helena added, "The ears she wore made it all look perfect."

"She's a cosplayer." Cleodine said. "She always dresses up like animals. But now I wonder if she wears panties similar to them as well."

"We'll have to wait next week." Helena said.

"Does that mean that you'll come again? Even though Allie is mean?" Cleodine asked.

"Sure." Helena said. "And I doubt she'll be mean after today. Not unless she wants us to tell everyone she wears panties with tails on them."

"I should probably check on Allie to make sure she's okay." Cleodine said after settling down, "She's mean but she doesn't mean to be. I think people pick on her a lot in class so I think that's why it's hard for her to make friends."

"Okay." Helena said, "I'll be here waiting, I just hope those boys finish their business too."

Cleodine made a gross face as she thought about what Ben and Scott were doing after seeing a half naked girl and left to go find Allie. With her gone, Helena turned to Angelina and high fived her. "Well done." she said.

"Anytime, looks like you made a new friend." Angelina said with a smile. She was feeling good about herself, having been able to successfully find Helena a safe group of people to be around. All it would take was some occasional checking up on Allie to make sure she wouldn't give Helena too much shit and then her duties as an angel would be done. While Angelina was mentally patting herself on the back, she didn't expect Helena to bend down and grab the hem of her skirt, lifting it up above her waist and exposing a red thong with black polka dots on it. "HEY!" Angelina said as her cheeks flushed, backing away from Helena as she bunched her skirt down. "What the fuck was that for?!"

"I just wanted to see your panties, you didn't lose your dress this time and it was weird." Helena said with a wicked smile, she did like the polka dots the goth girl wore, despite her wearing an uncomfortable looking thong. Even though Helena found them uncomfortable, she did admire staring at Angelina's white ass.

"Oh yeah?" Angelina said and with that, she grabbed the sides of Helena's yoga pants and pulled them down to her knees, showing off a white pair of bikini panties with smiley faces on them. Helena's mouth dropped as she saw her panties exposed and worst of all that there was a small dark spot from her pussy. Seeing Cleodine and Allie's panties excited her and she couldn't help feeling aroused at watching both women look embarrassed. Angelina's polka dotted panties added fuel to the fire. Just then the door opened and Helena heard the gasps of Cleodine and Allie as they saw Helena standing in her underwear.

"Wow." Cleodine said with shock.

"She's a pervert!" Allie said in surprise, hugging her ruined dress around he body, somehow she had managed to pin it up with safety pins.

Helena screamed as she folded both hands over her underwear and bent down, stammering as she tried to explain why her pants were down. "I-I-...felt something in my pants and had to check on what it was." was all she could come up with.

"I see that." Cleodine said as she looked at the wet stain on Helena's panties, surprised that her new friend was caught in what seemed to be an interrupted attempt at masturbation but she didn't want to point that out just now.

"Sorry Helena." Angelina said as she bit her lip, not meaning to embarrass her client in front of her new friends. then again it served her right for exposing her thong again.

Helena pulled her pants back up and the girls continued playing video games while they waited for the boys to finish. Now that the three women had all been seen in their underwear, it formed a secret bond between the three of them that made the rest of the night more enjoyable.

Down in the seventh circle of hell, a tall demon dressed in armor rode a large dragon in the sky, looking down and finding a small cave in the distance. Through the slits of his helmet, he saw four figures on a spot of land in front of the cave. He kicked his legs into the side of the dragon and forced it to fly downward. As he got closer he saw the bodies of Thamusz, Mammon, Pan and Abaddon. The dragon screeched as it landed on the ground and Hellscream dismounted.

A short demon with long hair dressed in a tunic zoomed up to him in a blur. It was pan the swift. "Brother! So good to see you! How are things?"

"Busy as always." Hellscream shouted, the impact so strong it sent Pan flying backward.

"Whisper you idiot!" Thamusz shouted as he covered his ears. "You're giving me a migraine.

"Sorry." Hellscream said as he approached his other brothers, "So is it true? Have you seen him?"

"Yes it appears so." Thamusz said, "Another incident just happened in a college. A cosplayer was stripped of her clothes."

"That makes seven." Mammon said, "Seven women who lost their clothes from being frozen in time."

"It has to be him." Pan said.

"That traitor." Hellscream whispered, gripping his ax tighter in anger. "Leaving us for heaven while we get punished for helping him. Who's he 'guarding' this time?"

"A woman from France." Thamusz said, "Her name is Helena. Not sure why heaven is so concerned with her. But nevertheless, she's at this college so Zeke must be there too."

"So let's get him." Hellscream said.

"No we can't. Minos is still pissed at us for fighting with those hunters." Mammon said, "And already Thamusz and I have had to go down there to deal with two humans who managed to steal our powers (See: Karmic Balance: Tara the Telekinesis Stripper and Karmbic Balance: Mwuerticia). So the family members of Zeke have raised enough attention."

"Then who else will do it?" Hellscream asked.

Mammon curled his lip as his brother raised a good question and then it hit him like a lightbulb. "That's it." he said, "We draw Zeke out away from the humans' eyes and then we go down to humiliate him."

"And how do we do that brother?" Pan asked.

"We ask them." Mammon said with a smile. His brothers looked at him with puzzled expressions and then realized which "them" he was referring to and the five of them laughed with delight at their plot for revenge.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2014, 01:15 PM

You're a great writer. I can't wait until the next one.
Old 02-01-2014, 05:43 PM

Annnnd now we're caught up with the latest chapter. Thanks to folks who are enjoying it so far.

After game night was over, Helena left happy with a new group of friends, even if two of them saw her in her undergarments. Angelina felt optimistic about finishing her duties now that Helena had a support system and imagined to hear back from Zeke the next day. The two of them went to bed, Angelina looking forward to the next day while Helena thought about the rush she felt in lifting up Angelina’s skirt. It was the first time she felt comfortable enough to expose her guardian angel on purpose. Sure it was naughty to do, but the fact that Angelina responded by pulling Helena’s pants down gave Helena the impression that the two of them were comfortable undressing each other. The thought of that made her stir under her covers, curling her legs and squeezing them together as she thought about Angelina touching other parts of her body, the gorgeous goth Angel gazing at Helena with hunger. Helena fell asleep that night to very pleasant dreams and wasn’t too happy to have them interrupted by the alarm clock the next morning.

“Ugh why do your classes have to be so early?” Angelina whined as she rolled to one side.

“Maybe we’ll get lucky and my science teacher will cancel because she’ll be afraid of losing her clothes.” Helena joked as she rolled out of bed. She looked at Angelina and both of them laughed at reminiscing about the prank they played.

After getting ready, the two of them left the dorms to go to class. Angelina wore a black mini skirt and red tank top that gave her wings some room to move while Helena had on blue jeans and a white button up shirt. They arrived at class and were disappointed to see Dr. Sachs show up, although she had on a large white lab coat that she clutched around herself with both hands to make sure it covered her body. During class, Angelina felt anxious as she looked around for any sign of Zeke to come down and tell her she could return to Heaven. When that sign did not come, she felt more agitated throughout the hour. By the time class was over, Angelina was so grumpy she stormed out of the door without waiting for Helena, who was talking with Cleodine.

“That was fun last night wasn’t it?” Cleodine asked.

“It sure was, what are you doing for lunch?” Helena asked.

“Meeting with Allie. Would you mind eating with her? I think she’s finally gotten over being nasty to you.”

“Sure Helena said with a smile, losing your clothes will do that.” The two of them laughed and then went to leave. Helena looked around and noticed Angelina was gone. As soon as Helena left the classroom, she looked down both sides of the hallway, concerned when her angel was nowhere to be seen.

“Is something wrong Helena?” Cleodine asked.

“Er no…I thought I saw someone I recognized.” Helena said as she followed Cleodine out the door.

Angelina was already outside, walking around campus and looking up at the sky, wondering why she was still stuck on earth. “What the hell do you want from me?!” she shouted in anger. “She has friends, she isn’t getting her clothes taken unless I’m doing it. What else?!” Despite her shouting, Angelina didn’t get an answer but this didn’t stop her from yelling anyway.

While Angelina was busy shouting at the sky, Helena and Cleodine were on their way to the lunch hall. In the distance, they saw Allie, wearing a pink hoodie, jeans and a hat with kitten ears on it. She waved to them and ran to join them. “Hey.” She said, “What are you two eating today?” she seemed cheerier in comparison to the first time she met Helena, almost as if being humiliated transformed her arrogant personality in to one that was more pleasant.

“Not sure yet.” Cleodine said, “We’ll know when we get there.” The three women turned to cut in between two buildings, walking down a sidewalk that led to the open grassy area in front of where the dining hall was. Just as they were about to walk past the two buildings, something grabbed Allie by the back of her hoodie and threw her to the ground.

“OW!” she cried as she broke her fall with her hands.

Helena and Cleodine turned, gasping when they saw Lita standing over Allie, wearing black ripped jeans and a hooded sweatshirt. Fingerless gloves covered her hands that lunged out to grab Allie’s arms. “Let her go!” Helena shouted.

Lita laughed as she twisted Allie’s arm behind her back, wrapping another arm across her chest almost like a choke hold. “Hello ladies.” Lita said. “Off to do stupid nerdy shit?”

“Why do you care?” Cleodine asked.

“I don’t.” Lita said as she pointed to Helena. “But she and I have a score to settle. You ruined my perfect record and humiliated me!”

“You should have left me alone.” Helena said as she clenched her fists. She knew she couldn’t fight Lita but needed to keep her bravado up in hopes that Angelina would come to help. “It was your fault, you challenged me.”

“I challenged you to a fight not some bra and panties match!” Lita shouted angrily as she clamped down harder on Allie’s arm. “I didn’t realize you were into that type of thing. But now I’m going to give you a taste of your own medicine. Both of you strip.”

“What?!” Helena and Cleodine shouted as they looked behind them, seeing that the area in front of the dining hall was full with students walking outside while others sat at picnic tables eating. “No!” Cleodine said.

“Fine.” Lita said as she reached into the back of Allie’s jeans and grabbed onto the back of her underwear to give her a hard wedgie.

“OOWWWIE!!” Allie screamed as she stood on her tip toes, breathing in as the cotton rode hard up in between her ass.

“Ooo look at the nerdy girl in her little girl panties.” Lita said as she noticed Allie was wearing white panties with little bunny rabbits printed on them. “Can’t wait to see what you two are wearing. You better strip or else I pull harder.”

“Please help me!” Allie shouted as she winced, “This…hurts!”

Cleodine and Helena looked at each other with unease as they hugged themselves. Helena looked around and felt sweat fall from her face when she didn’t see Angelina anywhere. As a last ditch effort, Helena shouted, “Someone help us! Campus security anyone!”

“Big mistake b*tch!” Lita said as she pulled harder on Allie’s panties, yanking the waistband almost up to her shoulders. Tears fell from Allie’s face as she tried to fight free but with her arm twisted, she could do little but feel the mix of pain and pleasure shooting through in between her legs.

“Okay we’ll do it!” Helena said, quickly unbuttoning her shirt so Allie wouldn’t be injured. Helena’s breathing got heavy as she felt the air from outside blow against her cleavage as it became exposed.

Cleodine’s lip quivered as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slowly lifted it up, hating that she was going to strip in public, the first time she’d ever done something so…naughty. Almost at the same time, both French women removed their tops and tossed them to the ground. Helena wore a lime green lace bra that she quickly hugged with both arms. Cleodine had on a white brassier and covered that as well. Lita grinned with sadistic glee and nodded as she said, “Now lose the bottoms.”

With trembling hands, Helena closed her eyes and slowly unbuttoned the top of her jeans, trying not to cry as her most humiliating first day on campus was coming back to haunt her. Cleodine also tried to hold back tears as she hooked her thumbs into her pants and slowly pulled down, exposing the pink lace of a pair of bikini panties with stripes of various colors printed on them. “Not wearing matching panties today are we”? Lita joked.

Cleodone’s face turned red as she let her pants fall to the ground, covering her unmatching underwear with her arms. It was true she didn’t put on matching underwear because she wasn’t planning on stripping in public! Now that she was out in her mis-matched undergarments, Cleodine wanted to run and hide, but couldn’t think of anywhere to go. In front of her was Lita and behind her was a large crowd of students.

While Cleodine fretted over her underwear clad state, Helena was finished with unzipping her jeans and slowly pushed them down her legs, feeling the air wrap around them like a skirt. Today Helena decided to wear a green pair of panties that had white flowers printed on it. Even though her panties matched in color, she was embarrassed that she chose her floral panties since they were rather big, wrapping around her ass like a pair of, “Granny panties?” Lita said in disbelief. “You still have those? They’re like a diaper!”

Helena crossed one leg over the other as both her hands folded over her big panties, looking behind her in hopes that no one noticed. Both she and Cleodine trembled as they stood outside with their clothes on the ground, wondering what else Lita was going to make them do.

“Two sexy nerds in their unsexy underwear.” Lita said.

“At least we aren’t those sl*ts who wear thongs!” Cleodine barked.

Lita’s face grew purple as she looked to Helena. “You told her?!”

“No I didn’t!” Helena said in shock, not expecting Cleodine to have a disdain for thongs. It was just coincidence that Lita had been wearing one the day she was stripped but now it was going to seal both of their fates.

“All right smartasses. Now you can both lose your bras!” Lita shouted.

Helena and Cleodine whimpered. Helena reached behind her to unclasp her bra while Cleodine covered her breasts and shook her head. “No! Please, I’m naked enough!” She felt nauseous as the panic she felt in being exposed grew in her mind. Behind her was a large portion of the student body and it only took one person to look and see her striped pantied ass in the alley. The thought of it made her bend down in an awkward pose, like a baby dear trying to stand.

“AHHH!” Allie screamed as Lita twisted her arm. “Please do what she says!”

Helena already had the bra straps sliding off her shoulders and threw it to the ground, hugging her modest sized breasts and lowering her head, ashamed that she was down to just her panties and shouldn’t be because someone was supposed to be there to protect her. Cleodine on the other hand had her head pointed up to the sky as she closed her eyes and unhooked her bra. She couldn’t believe this was happening. In just a few quick movements, her breasts would fall free and be revealed to everyone on the outside. Losing her pants at game night was bad, but now she was wearing even less clothing, making her feel more vulnerable than before. Once the cool air hit her nipples, Cleodine winced as she wrapped her arms around them and cried, “There are you happy?”

“No I’m not.” Lita said. “Both of you drop your hands to your sides or I’ll break this b*tches’ arm!”

Helena and Cleodine bit their lips and with a deep breath, they both lowered their hands, feeling their nipples tingle from the sensation of being free. Both women wanted so bad to cover their breasts, and they shifted on their feet in anxiety, wondering just how long their luck would get pushed before someone noticed that there were two women in just their underwear walking on campus.

“You call those tits?” Lita joked, “Why even wear a bra?” Helena and Cleodine shifted their torsos side to side, trying to shield themselves as best they could but knew it was pointless. They also knew that it would only be a matter of time before Lita said, “Now your panties.”

“P-please no!” Cleodine begged. “We’ll get in so much trouble for being naked on campus!”

“I don’t give a shit! Do it!” Lita demanded as she pulled Allie’s panties up to her head.

“HOOOOO!!” Allie cried, bending forward as she felt the sharp pain shoot up between her pussy, she felt a dampness in between her legs and blushed at the realization that Lita was turning her on.

Helena gripped the top of her panties and slowly, slid them down her hips, once they were down her thigh, she felt her face get warmer as the air from outside blew along her butt cheeks. Her pussy was wet from sweating in nervousness and was now sending a chill between her legs.

“Nice bush.” Lita joked as she saw a small neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair in between Helena’s legs. Instantly, Helena let her panties slide to the ground as she used her hands to cover her crotch.

Cleodine hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her stripes panties, breathing heavily as she anticipated losing her last scrap of clothing and then quickly pulled them down to her ankles. She gasped as the sensation of her privates, a small blonde patch of hair over her vulva, being exposed sent her into a state of shock. She was naked…something that only should be done in the shower or with a lover. It was a classic nightmare, being naked in school and she was living it in real life. Instantly her arms formed an upside down L as they criss crossed to cover her breasts and pussy. “T-there are you happy? I’m naked!”

“I’m so sorry Cleodine!” Helena said as she fell to her knees, hunching over her naked body and feeling ashamed that this feud cost her friend her clothes.

Lita was laughing out loud at the two naked French women. “Not so funny is it?” she said. “But I’m still not done with you Helena. I’m going to humiliate you more. I’m going to beat your naked ass in public and make you tap out.”

“You’re a horrible woman!” Allie shouted but then screamed as she felt her underwear get pulled again, sending her to the ground as Lita threw her by her wedgied panties.

“You’re mine!” Lita shouted as she stepped forward. Helena closed her eyes and trembled as she anticipated being pushed out in the open. She squeezed her eyes shut for a minute, feeling the sweat drip off her nervous body and then opened her eyes when she wondered why Lita hadn’t grabbed her. Looking straight ahead, Helena noticed that Lita was frozen in mid step. Helena looked behind Lita and saw Angelina standing there staring at Helena with surprise. “What the hell happened to you three?”

“She forced us to strip naked! No thanks to you!” Helena shouted in anger, her face still red as she hugged her body. “Where were you?”

“I was just getting some fresh air okay?” Angelina said as an excuse. “Do I have to follow you everywhere miss birthday suit?”

Helena gasped and bent down to pull her pants and underwear up, realizing that it was hard to really scold Angelina when she was naked.

“Who is she?” Cleodine asked and that question made both Angelina and Helena freeze.

“Yeah and why isn’t anyone moving?” Allie asked.

Angelina’s jaw dropped as she looked at Cleodine and Allie. Stammering, she said, “Y-y-you two can s-see me?”

“Yeah.” Cleodine said, “Where did you get the cool wings?”

“How is this possible?” Helena asked as she finished buttoning up her pants. “I’m the only one who can see or hear you.”

“Why is that?” Allie asked as she readjusted her underwear. “Ow that hurt! Stupid woman who is she?”

“That’s Lita.” Angelina said, “She picked on Helena and threatened to beat her up so I was….that’s it!” she shouted as if a lightbulb went off in her head.

“What’s it?” Helena asked as she reached for her shirt. Even though she was getting dressed, Cleodine stood there still naked, in awe of this strange being before them.

“I’ve been assigned to Cleodine and Allie now. Lita was bullying you three so now I have all of you to watch. Shit!” Angelina said to herself as she pieced it all together. “How many people will I have to save?”

“What do you mean ‘save?’” Allie asked. “How can you protect us?”

“Did you hear about that MMA match on campus?” Helena asked.

Allie turned to Helena and nodded, “Yeah, some fighter challenged another student and somehow lost her…” Allie never finished her sentence because her eyes and nostrils flared in rage when she realized who she was next to. She pointed at Angelina and shouted, “YOU!!! YOU RUINED MY DRESS AND EMBARRASSED ME!!!!

Angelina raised an eyebrow and said, “You were being a b*tch to Helena and Cleodine. Stripping people is what I do. It’s called karma all right? When you do bad things, bad things happen to you.”

“And who are you to make that decision?” Allie asked as she stormed towards Angelina.

Angelina lowered her head and spread her hands and legs out as she opened her wings. “Because I am an angel sent from heaven to protect those in need.” It was a little corny but it was the only thing Angelina could think of to look intimidating. It worked as Allie and Cleodine’s jaws dropped as they stared in awe of Angelina and her dramatic pose. The sun was eclipsed by her expanding wings and made Angelina seem taller for a moment.

“Is- is that true Helena?” Cleodine asked.

Helena smiled, looking at Angelina and admiring how beautiful she looked with her wings spread and her long black hair blowing in the wind. “It is…she’s helped me a lot.”

Angelina smirked, admiring how badass she looked in this pose not realizing that the wind picked up. She heard it whistle and then felt a cold gust of air blow up her skirt, pushing it up over her hips and showing off her pink panties with white hearts printed on them. “AHH!” Angelina screamed as her legs buckled and she pushed her skirt down.

Immediately Allie and Cleodine started laughing as they pointed at Angelina. “Those are the panties angels wear?” Allie said, “She’s not so tough.”

“Shut up bear panties!” Angelina snapped and then turned to Cleodine. “And you, put some clothes on or do you like showing off your body to people?”

Cleodine looked down and remembered her clothes were on the ground. She squealed and quickly pulled her underwear and pants up before finally putting her shirt back on.

“Well now that we’ve all seen each others’ underwear, what do we do with her?” Helena asked. “She has a grudge with me now.”

“That’s true.” Angelina said, trying to get over the anger she had over her ruined introduction thanks to the stupid wind and her stupid choice to wear her heart panties.

“I don’t get it, why isn’t she moving?” Cleodine asked as she poked at Lita.

“Because I can freeze time.” Angelina said, “Everyone except the people I’m protecting cannot move until I snap my fingers again.”

“And you mean to tell me that your way of getting back at people is taking their clothes off?” Allie asked, “That’s perverted!”

“Yeah well I wasn’t exactly given a guidebook on being an angel.” Angelina said, “Besides, it seemed to work on you, you’re nice to Helena.”

Allie’s face scrunched up as it turned red, angry at the person responsible for her recent exposure. At least it wouldn’t happen again. “So how do we get this person to stop bothering us? Did you see what she did to me? She stretched my panties out!”

“We have to humiliate her real good this time.” Helena said, “So bad she won’t even want to leave her room.”

Angelina reached around Lita’s waist and unbuttoned her jeans. She unzipped them and then pulled them down to reveal Lita’s red booty short panties with the words, “TAP OUT” printed on the back. “And her panties aren’t really anything to be embarrassed about.”

The four of them looked around the area for ideas and then Helena stopped when she saw a woman sitting at a picnic table with a toddler. Sitting on the ground next to the woman was a large bag and Helena smiled. “I have an idea, wait here.” The three of them watched Helena run out to the table where the picnic table was and bend down to rummage through the bag.

“Just out of curiosity, do you two steal anything at all?” Cleodine asked as she watched Helena.

Angelina bit her lip, thinking back to all the clothes and underwear she stole at the mall and said, “Well em…..when I came to earth the only robe I had was ruined so I needed to steal some clothes.”

“Well that’s okay I guess.” Cleodine said, “Those pink panties are cute.”

Angelina’s face turned read as she pulled her dress down a bit more, “What is it with everyone and their fetish for my panties?”

Before anyone could answer, Helena returned with her hands behind her back, skipping merrily up to the three of them. “I’m back!”

“What did you pick Helena?” Cleodine asked.

Helena smiled and held up a pair of pink pull-up diapers with Disney princesses printed on it. “That woman’s toddler still wears them and I think they’ll fit around Lita. That’s what she gets for calling my underwear a diaper.”

“Diapers?” Allie said with a disgusted face, “That’s screwed up.”

“We don’t have a choice.” Angelina said, “Lita is pretty hell bent on getting back at Helena and if we don’t humiliate her well enough, she’ll keep coming back. You want to get anymore wedgies from her?”

Allie’s hands flew to cover her backside, she still felt the burning pain in between her ass and didn’t feel so conflicted about putting Lita in a diaper. She stood behind Lita and inserted her fingers into the fighter’s panties, pulling them down. Cleodine lifted the right leg and then the left out of the leg holes after removing her shoes. Now Lita’s taut tanned ass cheeks hung free until Helena undid the sides to the diaper so she could slide it in between Lita’s legs. Once she refastened the sides of the diaper, she pulled them up against Lita’s hips. The diaper stretched as it got snug around Lita’s waist and the women all laughed at how much bigger the diaper made Lita’s ass look.

“She looks so stupid!” Allie giggled.

“This will be so wonderful!” Cleodine added.

“Everyone get into place.” Angelina said as she held her hand up. “Helena and Cleodine, you two need to run in case she actually tries to attack you.” When Cleodien and Helena nodded, Angelina looked to Allie. “If she tries to run the other way, be sure to push her out. We’re going to give the students out there a show.”

With wide grins on their faces, Helena and Cleodine got into place, feeling so much better now that their bodies were clothed. They gazed at Lita, looking at how her long legs poked out from the large pink diaper and couldn’t wait to see the look on her face. Angelina made sure everyone was in position and then snapped her finger.

Lita continued advancing toward Helena and Cleodine and then stopped when she saw that their clothes were back on. “Hey! How’d you two get dressed so fast?”

“We were too fast for you to notice.” Helena said, backing away and trying not to laugh and spoiling the surprise.

‘Where do you think you’re going b*tch?” Lita asked as she continued walking towards them, hearing a slight rustling noise. It was when she made her second step that she realized her bare feet were touching the ground. “Huh?” she said and looked down. Lita’s jaw dropped when she saw that her pants were gone and replacing it was a diaper with what looked like Cinderella, Belle and Princess Jasmine printed on it. “What the fuck!” she shouted as her hands flew to cover her crotch, feeling the gentle touch of the fabric inside her diaper brushing against her privates. ‘Y-you took my pants! And p-put a diaper on me?”

“What are you talking about?” Helena asked, “Your pants just fell and you had a diaper on.”

“Do you have bladder problems?” Cleodine asked, playing along with Helena’s joke.

Lita’s face was turning dark red as the mocking started, she wanted to strike fear into Helena and Cleodine but as she looked down and saw how the diaper made her ass look so big, she felt her bravado melt away, the diaper reducing her to a whimpering baby. “I-I’m going to fucking kill you!” she cried as she ran towards Helena and Cleodine. Both of them turned and ran straight through the grassy area where all the students were eating their lunch. Lita was in such a rage that she didn’t even realize that she was running in the middle of a crowded campus lawn.

It was when she heard a woman shout, “Oh my god!” that Lita stopped in the middle of the grassy plain and looked around at all the people staring at her. A football team was walking to the gym and stopped midway to see her, groups of women sat on the lawn and stared up in awe at the bizarre image of Lita in her diaper. “Is that Lita?” the same woman asked.

“What is she wearing?”

Lita’s eyes grew wide like dinner plates as she turned in circles, realizing she had nowhere to run without bumping into a group of people. She grabbed her hoodie and tried pulling it over her crotch, but the diaper was too big to be concealed. In a weak voice, Lita muttered, “T-this isn’t mine!”

“Ugh that’s so perverted!” the mother with her toddler said.

Lita stopped spinning and stared at the mother as if she had been caught doing something naughty by her real parents. “I-I’m not a pervert!”

“Yes you are, you’re one of those weird people who has a diaper fetish. It’s sick!”

Lita’s lip quivered as her voice cracked. She shook her head, “I-I’m not a pervert! I don’t wear diapers! Stop looking at me!”

“Aww the baby’s going to cry now.” Helena said.

“I’m not a baby!” Lita stomped. “I’m an MMA fighter!”

“BABY BABY!” Allie chanted as she walked towards Lita. Soon enough, everyone on campus joined in the chant.

“BABY! BABY!” the words rang in Lita’s ears, going against every tough archetype she believed she had. It was hard to believe that she was an MMA fighter with the itchy diaper hugging her hips. On top of that, she was also being called a pervert. Lita wanted to rip the diaper off but then that would mean her ass and pussy would be exposed. It was a no-win situation for her and when the “Baby” chants got too much, Lita lowered her head and ran towards the student dining hall, bawling her eyes out as she ran. “STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!” she screamed, her face turning so red it was almost purple. As her legs moved, the rustling of her diaper got louder, causing everyone nearby to laugh.

Helena, Cleodine and Allie joined each other to watch Lita’s diapered ass disappear behind the back of the dining hall and hugged each other with joy. Angelina smiled as she saw the three friends rejoice. She was still unhappy with the fact that she was stuck on earth, but she did feel proud knowing that her prank managed to spare the dignity of her friends while taking it away from a bully.

With tears falling from her eyes, Lita ran behind another building and rested her back against the wall. Instantly she grabbed onto the side of the diaper and tried pulling it open, grunting as the tape that held it together didn’t seem to budge. “STUPID DIAPER! I’D RATHER BE NAKED THAT BE SEEN WITH THIS ON!!”

“That can be arranged.” A low voice purred.

“Wha-?” Lita asked as she looked up at the dark shadow that stepped in front of her. Standing before her was the silhouette of long slender legs, traveling up to expand and form a wide firm buttocks. The waist was slender but the abdomen was toned, spreading up into a perfect V. Two long arms branched out with rock hard muscles bulging out from the triceps, they weren’t large like a body builders’, more like a runners’, being more toned than beefy. The shoulders were broad, matching the muscular upper body. Lita’s backed herself further against the wall and when she saw the face of the being before her she gasped and felt the diaper slide off her hips. ‘”Oh-my!” she whispered, her hand touching her chest as she felt her heart beat thump louder than she’d ever felt before. The pace was so fast that she felt dizzy and thought for a moment she might faint. Without warning, Lita felt hands grab her wrist and pin them against the wall above her head. Lita tried struggling but did so in a pathetic manner, whining as she made littler jerks against the force pinning her arms.

“This is what you desire.” A whisper slithered into Lita’s ear.

Goosebumps formed along Lita’s back as the truth rang through her mind. The more she struggled the more she felt a warm feeling curl up into her stomach before shooting through the area between her legs. “Ohhh” Lita moaned as she felt something wet run down her leg. She didn’t realize it, but she was dry humping the air, her dark wet bush shining under the sun as her pussy got red. “M-my huggies are wet.” Lita said in a sensual manner, blushing as the words came out of her mouth. Why did she say such a perverted thing? Because she wanted this stranger to do naughty things to her…”oh…please!!” she begged as she felt a hot breath blow against her clavicle. Warm lips pushed against Lita’s and then a hot tongue burned her as it slid inside her mouth. Lita’s moans were muffled as her nipples swelled, the fighter in her hated being pinned in such a submissive position, especially with a diaper around her ankles, but the lover in her wanted to submit more, willing to do anything in exchange to be touched in between her legs. It was when she felt something hard slide against the inner part of her thigh that Lita felt a strong pull from in between her legs that sent her pussy lips into a series of contractions as juice splashed out from them.

“OOHHHHHH!! MY GOOOOD!!!!” Helena heard a loud cry from behind the building.

“What the hell was that?” Cleodine asked.

“It sounded like Lita.” Angelina said, “What happened?”

“She sounded almost in pain.’ Allie said, biting her lip in discomfort. “You don’t think someone attacked her.”

“We better check on her.” Helena said, “I heard it over there. Let’s go!” Helena led the others towards the area where they heard the screams. Helena’s heart rose in her chest as her mind raced, wondering if their prank had put Lita in danger. It was when she turned the corner of the building that she stopped and froze when she saw just what had happened to Lita.

She lay there on the ground, legs together and bent with the diaper hanging off her feet. Her hair was wet as if someone doused her with water. Her tanned stomach was exposed just under her hoodie and heaved up and down. On the cement where she lay was a large dark stain below her legs. Lita’s eyes were closed and had just ran her ringer in and out of her mouth before she opened her eyes and saw Helena and the others standing there. Lita gasped and immediately covered her soaked pussy, lowering her head in shame as she lay there post orgasm. “S-so-beautiful.” She said in a timid voice. She still couldn’t believe that the tough person she prided herself in being was acting like a coquettish school girl but that’s how she felt after seeing the creature in the shadows.

The four friends stared down at Lita in shock, wondering just what could have caused her to orgasm so fast and so powerfully. More importantly, Angelina wondered if this was just a random act or if it was another form of karma.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 11:12 AM

can't wait for the next one!
The Following User Says Thank You to booboobooboo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2014, 10:49 AM

Author's Note: This post may be deleted since I understand that this is primarily a female nude sight. This chapter happens to have two males having sex briefly amidst other f/m f/f sex so for those who do not wish to read that, you may avoid it. It is central to this particular storyline as I explored different aspects of embarrassment but Ialso don't want to post anything out of the rules for this site so if the mods feel it doesn't fit with the site, feel free to delete it. Lastly, for the creature, instead of he/she or him/her the pronouns Ze and zir are used since they are also gender neutral pronouns that are commonly used. I figure I'd try that instead of "they and their."

Karmic Balance Guardian Angelina Ch 7: A new demon

It seemed to be the start of a normal morning on campus. Students were out walking to class or sitting on the lawns studying. Lined up along a field in front of the athletic building was the cheerleading team. A dozen girls wore short skirts that revealed their tan long legs while covering their torsos were green long sleeve shirts, each of them sticking out from the firm looking breasts of each cheerleader. The captain stood in front of them, dressed in a similar outfit. Of all the cheerleaders, she was the most statuesque. Standing at almost six feet, her golden blond locks were tied back in a ponytail and her breasts looked to be about a C cup. Even though they were practicing, it still didn't stop her from putting on hot pink lipstick and eye makeup. "Okay that was great guys, let's practice that move one more time." she said.

Just about to leave the gym was the football team, men in their 20's with chiseled bodies concealed under their varsity jackets. They all were laughing as they shared vulgar jokes to each other, stopping to look at the cheerleading squad who were currently bent forward with their legs spread. Each of the women looked up and smirked once they saw the football players staring at them. The captains for both the cheer and football teams made eye contact and winked at each other as they passed by. Rumor was that both of them had a crush on each other and it was true, they both found each other physically attractive and it was only a matter of time before one of them made the first move.

Also on the field were several couples studying together, or at least trying to study while not being distracted with flirting with their significant others. But who was not on the outside were Helena, Cleodine, Angelina and Allie. Instead they were in Helena's dorm still spooked over seeing Lita lying helplessly on the ground in what seemed to be post-orgasmic shock. After they found her they called campus security who then took her to the hospital. The doctors said she was fine, but could not for the life of them find out what was causing Lita to continue masturbating. "I heard they had to sedate her so she'd stop touching herself." Allie said.

"My goodness!" Helena said as she covered her mouth. The thought of doing something so intimate in public made her cheeks grow warm. Cleodine's as well. Being naked in public was bad enough, but she honestly could die if anyone saw her losing control and touching herself like Lita did.

"Who do you think did something like that?" Cleodine asked.

"I don't know." Angelina said, "But it definitely sounds like something karma related. I'm just spooked as to who."

"Another angel?" Helena suggested. She wondered just how beautiful the angel could be to do something like that to Lita. Upon thinking about that she looked at Angelina, noticing her strapless black dress that was sinched up with a corset. Angelina was quite attractive herself, Helena couldn't imagine someone being more attractive than the goth girl with wings.

"That doesn't seem really heaven like to...make people do that." Angelina said, feeling her face get warm herself at the thought of jilling off. She'd already done it once in front of Helena and was embarrassed at that. She only wished she could block that out of her memory. What made Angelina most uncomfortable about this was that if it was karma related, Zeke hadn't told her about it which made the anxiety that much more horrible to sit with.

"We should go eat. I didn't have breakfast, we can talk more about this there." Allie said as she got up from the ground, fixing the wrinkles out of her black skirt she wore. The rest of the women got up and left the dorm together, not feeling at all calm from their lingering fears.

Ze emerged from the shadows behind a building and walked down the concrete path that led through the center of campus. Ze had been recruited to cause havoc, but first ze wanted to see how the humans of today might respond to zir powers. It had been centuries since ze had been on earth and so it was possible things had changed but the woman in the diaper proved zir wrong. With new confidence, ze sashayed down the path, looking at all the students in their twenties, stopping to gaze at the group of cheerleaders.

At the moment, all of them were standing with their backs straight and chests sticking out, waiting to recite their next cheer. On the far end was a redheaded cheerleader of average height with ruby red lips and had her bangs hanging just above her eyes with a short ponytail in the back. Her chest was modest in comparison to the captain but that didn't take away from her rather sensual and yet innocent appearance. Her focus on the cheer captain shifted when she saw another figure walk in her peripheral vision. Ze was tall and had no clothing. Zir long legs seemed smooth but also had some muscle tone to them. In between zir legs was no obvious genitalia, just a smooth hairless mound as if ze was wearing a suit. Well rounded hips swayed left and right which gave a hypnotic look to zir apple shaped buttocks. Just above it was a long tail that whipped back and forth. Instead of a long tip or a small stubble, it rounded out into a phallic shape, much like the end of a broom handle. Zir fingers were long and slender, with sharp nails at each end. As the cheerleader looked up, her mouth dropped when she saw the expanded chest, zir breasts looking flat and yet had the smallest curvature under each brown nipple. Most striking was zir head resting on top of two broad shoulders and connected to a neck with an Adam's apple. Zir face was almost symmetrically perfect, with a pointed chin that connected the long jaw ze had. A wide mouth with full dark lips was being licked by zir red tongue. Zir eyes were wide and shined like two yellowish flames. Ze had no hair either, or eyebrows which made the gaze ze had at the cheerleader even more striking. Adorning zir entire body were copper colored scales that seemed to shift with every movement.

The redheaded cheerleader felt her body relax as she stared at the stranger's tone chest and then saw zir flex zir biceps. The redhead gasped and touched her stomach once she felt a warm sensation grow from within. "Ooo!" she cooed when she felt a tingling feeling from in between her legs and then felt something wet soaking her cheerleader panties.

"Megan!" the cheerleading captain shouted when she saw the redhead wasn't chanting in sync. "What on earth are you doing?"

Just then, ze turned and started walking towards Megan and as ze got closer, Megan felt her knees grow weak, the same way she felt when a high school crush was walking towards her. All of the sudden, she felt something fall against her legs and then the cool breeze of the wind blowing up her skirt. The air sent a chill against her wet pussy and a trail of liquid ran down her thigh. "Oh...." Megan groaned as she looked down and saw that her wet panties had slid down to her ankles. She buckled her legs and folded her hands over her crotch as she looked at the stunned look of her fellow cheerleaders and blushed. "I-I'm sorry! I don't know what's happening to me!"

None of Megan's cheerleading peers could respond because they too looked at the figure approaching them and each woman responded in her own different way. A platinum blonde couldn't help but stare at the androgynous face of the creature standing before her while an African American cheerleader focused on zir slender legs. Regardless of which part of zir body a cheerleader found attractive, the reaction was the same. Instantly their yellow cheerleader panties fell to their ankles and each of them felt warm liquid gushing from their pussies, emitting a large dark stain over their green skirts.

"Ladies!" the cheer captain shouted as she saw their panties drop to the ground. The scenario was so shocking that her face was pink from feeling scandalized as she looked at the other students close by. "Pull your panties up! You’re in public! This is highly immoral!"

Her shocked comments caught zir attention and ze approached the cheer captain from behind, grabbing the cheer captain by the wrists and holding them behind her back. "Hey!" she shouted as she tried to struggle free, using all of her strength to try and pull free. "Let me...l-let..." she couldn't finish her sentence because she felt a hot breath blowing against her exposed neck and down her clavicle.

"There are no morals." ze hissed in a deep tone of voice. "There is only desire."
The cheer captain groaned as the whispers tickled her ear and she gasped when she felt her own panties fall to her feet, looking down and seeing a white pair of bikini briefs with polka dots on them instead of the official yellow pair the other team members wore.

"My panties...” she said meekly but then felt her head get turned so ze could give her an open mouth kiss. She grunted in resistance at first only to then give out soft moans as she felt her skirt sliding off her hips. As if my magic, the skirts of the rest of the cheerleaders also fell to the ground, showing off their moist pussies.

The women all cried out as their hands flew to cover their naked front and backsides. Yet, the new sensation of their naked skin made the warm feeling inside their bodies grow as they watched their captain's legs rub against each other. They were envious that she got to kiss this gorgeous creature, zir strong arms pinning their captain into submission.

"Wait about me?" Megan, the redheaded cheerleader whined, she was so turned on that she fell to her knees as she ran one hand under her shirt to touch her breasts while the other was rubbing her clitoris. "Kiss me..."

"No me!" the platinum blonde said, she had turned her body to present her tight and tanned ass to the captain. She blushed as she felt like a pervert for shaking her ass and yet wanting so badly for the creature to do naughty things to it. "Fuck me!"

"No me!" the African American cheerleader said as she lunged at Megan and soon all of the cheerleaders were attacking each other in order to win the prize of being fucked by the creature that had zir hands squeezing the cheer captain's breasts.

"Let go of me Nicole!" Megan shouted as she was tackled to the ground with Nicole sitting on top of her. "I'm the one who's going to get f...oh!" With Nicole pinning Megan's forearms down and sitting naked on top of her, she felt Nicole's moist pubic area sliding against her own tender pussy, the combination of their juices acting like a natural lubricant.

"Oh Megan!" Nicole whispered as she gyrated her hips harder. Even though she was sating her primal lust, she could see students walking by staring in shock and it caused Nicole to blush. Despite her embarrassment, Nicole kept fucking Megan, leaning forward to kiss her hard on the mouth

The other cheerleaders watched in shock as their two friends began having lesbian sex. As the crowd of gawkers grew, pointing and taking pictures of the all female orgy, the bottomless cheerleaders covered their pussies with their hands, crossing one leg over the other. It was bad enough that they were naked from the waist down, but all of them had clear trails of pussy juice falling down their legs, making them feel ashamed for being unable to control their bodies. However, they were still under the spell of the mysterious creature and it wasn't too long before their fingers began running up against their labia.

"Oh my god, they're masturbating!" a female student said to her boyfriend.

"Hey make out like the other two women!" a male college student added.

"S-stop staring at us!" the platinum blonde whined as she turned to the side to conceal her hand that was furiously rubbing over her clitoris..

While the squad fell to their knees, fighting the urge to play with themselves or each other, the cheer captain turned her head and began backing her ass into the groin of her captor. "Please..." she whispered as her pussy throbbed in pain, her clitoris had already swollen and began retracting under its hood. "I...can't take it anymore."

"Hey what the fuck are you doing to Vanessa?" a male voice shouted. It was the football captain, he and the team overheard the moans of the squad and were outraged when he saw that his crush was being overpowered. "Hands off her pal! She's mine!"

The creature turned to look at the captain and let go of Vanessa, leaving her to fall to her knees and rip her top apart so she could fondle her large breasts. Her nipples were sticking out like two hard candies and she was pinching them as hard as she could to take the throbbing sensation away from her pussy. "Eric..." she gasped, "Don't hurt it...I want to be fucked by it."

Eric's nostrils flared in rage when he realized that ze was taking his girl. "I'm going to kill you!" he screamed but ze didn't do anything but sashay towards Eric, licking zir lips as ze grabbed Eric's arms to restrain him from swinging them. "Hey let me go!" he shouted, surprised at how strong this person was in comparison to his own bulky physique.

"Is she yours? Or are you mine?" ze asked as ze locked eyes with Eric.

Eric looked at the creatures' fiery eyes and then down at zir broad shoulders, gasping when he felt the top button of his jeans pop off and then fall to his knees. "What the?" he gasped when he looked down and felt a cool wind blow against his bare ass cheeks. This was because Eric was wearing a pink lacey thong with a bow on the top. "Let me go!" he shouted as his face turned red, he wanted desperately to pull his pants up now that his feminine said was exposed to his team and his crush. "Vanessa don't look!"

"Eric?" Vanessa asked as she looked up and saw the athlete's bulging crotch under a pink lacey undergarment, his shaved tan legs looking smooth enough to resemble a woman's.

"Accept this side...there is no right or wrong way." ze whispered as ze ran zir palm against Eric's crotch.

"Oh!" Eric moaned as he felt the blood rush to his penis, feeling it extend out from the top of his panties.

"Eric wears a thong?" one of his teammates asked. "That's so gay!"
The creature looked to the source of the voice and then looked at Eric to whisper in his ear. "Let her take you." Ze whispered before taking zir clawed hands and slicing open Eric's t-shirt. The jacket and shirt slid off his shoulders and exposed a matching pink bra. Eric squealed as he covered his chest and then was pushed to the ground near Vanessa.
Eric immediately covered his panties, lowering his head and trying to hold back tears. He'd always worried about being exposed in his panties, which was why he always dressed in a bathroom stall in private. Now he was living out his own nightmare as the wind blew against his exposed body. He felt most vulnerable with his ass cheeks exposed and his state of undress was having a different effect on his body. Once he felt the soft cotton sliding against his erect cock, he tipped his head back and moaned as he started to rub his crotch over is panties. Vanessa watched this and felt her pussy ache even more.

"Eric...you wear panties?"

"Vanessa...I can explain!" he said helplessly, squeezing his thighs together so his hand could shield his pink lacy crotch.

Vanessa crawled forward and felt her heart rise in her chest as she stared at Eric, the former tough athlete shuddering like the embarrassed cheerleading squad behind her. He looked so submissive in his women's underwear and with her mind primed for sex, Vanessa reached out and pinned his arms to the ground. "Don't explain...just fuck me."

"What?" Eric asked but he couldn't speak once he felt Vanessa lean forward and kiss him, biting his lip as she grinded her bare pussy against the soft panties. She closed her eyes and cooed once she felt the tip of his penis brush against her clitoris. "Oh eric!" she cried as she let go of his hands just to pull his panties down.

Eric had tears falling down his face, not from sadness but from stunned joy at the realization that the woman he had a literal hard on for wasn't judging him for wearing women's underwear. Contrary to the fact, she found it a turn on as she pulled them down with her teeth before returning to pinning Eric's hands down so she could sit on top of his rock hard cock. "Ooo! You're so hard!" she said as she felt the cock stretch out her inner walls. she grabbed onto the lacey cups of his bra and pushed them up to rub his nipples. "You're beautiful.." she whispered.

"This is fucked up." the homophobic jock said as he watched the two of them have sex and then at the cheerleading squad who were all on the ground masturbating or making out with each other. Then he looked up at the creature who stood face to face with him and buckled his legs when he felt his cock push against his pants. "Whoa!" he said and his groan was mimicked by the other five teammates behind him as their pants fell to the ground, exposing a variety of boxer briefs that had dark stains growing from their crotches.

"Shit!" he screamed as he felt the waistband of his jeans slide off his hips and expose male bikini briefs with rockets printed on them. Already, the center was pointing out at zir from the jock's erection. His face flushed as he folded his hands over his boner and tried thinking about anything else to make it shrink, failing to do so would mean one thing he'd tried to hide.

"Look at me." ze said as ze leaned closer, touching the jock's chest.

"D-don't touch me!" he said, trying to focus on something erotic for him to be turned on by. He tried focusing on the creature's breasts, but in the jock's mind they weren't a woman's breasts, but a man's. A wide chest with bulging pectorals. His eyesight was blocked by the tanned lips of the creature who pressed them against his mouth. "Mmm!" he moaned as he shivered, whimpering when he felt his rocket print underwear fall to his feet. He tried to cover his throbbing penis but the mere touch of his hand over the darkened tip made it that much more sensitive.

Ze slid zir tongue in the jock's mouth and reached around to slap him on the ass. While this was going on, an African American jock with short black hair was staring at them and couldn't resist reaching into his boxers and stroking his cock. He knew that doing so would out him as being gay, but he was too turned on by watching the two muscular bodies making out. He watched as the creature spanked zir captive once more before looking at him and gestured for him to walk forward.

"What are you doing?" the homophobic jock shouted as he saw the man naked from the waist down approach him. "Jared...I-m I'm not."

"Shhh." ze said as ze took the African American jock's hand and pulled him in front of the homophobic jock. "Let go."

"You don't understand." he said, feeling a lump in his throat as the anxiety of his secret being revealed was growing. Then he gasped when he felt something wet slide up the tip of his penis. The tingling feeling was so strong he backed against the wall of the building behind him. He looked down and saw Jared on his knees, licking the tip of his penis.

"It's okay Trevor." Jared said, feeling heavy with joy at the fact that he was giving oral sex to a man and didn't care at all who saw them.
"...ughhh" Trevor moaned once Jared took more of his cock in his mouth, feeling Jared's wet tongue sliding against the underside of his penis.

"That's so fucking gross!" the remaining jocks said as they stared at the two men engaged in oral sex.

"Fine...go do something else then." Ze said as ze raised zir hands behind zir head and shimmied zir hips. Instantly, the remaining jocks bent forward as they felt their boxers fall to the ground. Ze grinned as the men blushed until they heard the moans of the cheerleading squad nearby.

By now, all of them were naked, on their knees and groping their breasts while Megan and Nicole were still humping each other, sliding their wet pussies against one another. Once the other cheerleaders saw their captain going down on Eric and Jared sucking Trevor's dick, they were overcome with a lustfilled frenzy, crawling towards the remaining half naked jocks. With eyes wide in amazement, the jocks watched as the women’s statuesque, naked and sweaty bodies slithered up to them. The platinum blonde turned around and bucked her hips to present her ass to a slightly overweight football player. "Come on...fuck me please!" she begged. She reached to finger her pussy and already felt a drop of liquid coat her fingers. She felt the tough hands of the overweight jock grab her hips and then felt his tip rub against her outer labia. Just the touch of his wet tip drove her over the edge and she couldn't wait anymore. She backed her pussy into his hard cock and cried out in pain as the veiny member slammed inside her.

The other jocks were stroking their dicks furiously as they watched the hot blonde's ass jiggle as she bounced back and forth off of the penis inside her. Then their hands were pushed away as the remaining cheerleaders grabbed onto the dicks with their own hands, feeding them into their mouths.

The creature stepped back to admire the mass orgy ze had instigated. Megan and Nicole were now in a 69 position, their tongues lapping each other's sexes furiously and muffling each other's groans. Vanessa was grabbing Eric's hands as she knelt down in between his legs and wrapped her lips around his cock, gently biting at the end where his dick met his body and then slowly sliding her tongue up the shaft and sucking on the tip. Eric's face was no longer red but his eyes never left Vanessa's as he stared into her hungry eyes with his penis in her mouth, the eyes of a woman who accepted him and his fetish for wearing women's underwear.

Trevor was practically screaming as if he was in pain as Jared gagged on his penis, a clear thread of precum dripping off his chin. While he did this, Trevor was also stroking his own cock, a long six inch phallus that rested against his stomach from being fully erect. "..oh god oh god oh god!" Trevor kept shouting as his legs tightened up. He knew that his fear of being seen with another man was coming true, but pleasure he felt as Jared's tongue circled the head felt too good for him to care about staying in the closet.

The rest of the football and cheerleading team were all on the ground, each engaged in their own unique position of intercourse. By now the overweight football player had pulled out and was stroking his penis to climax. "Oh baby, cum on my ass!" the platinum blonde said as she continued rubbing her pussy. Just as the ropey jet of cum splashed against her back, they all heard a woman's voice say, "Utterly disgraceful!"

Ze turned around and saw a woman of average height with olive colored skin standing with her hands on her hips. Her body was completely covered in a white nun's habit with a black veil around her head. Her full lips were curled into a disapproving scowl and a wooden cross hung on a chain around her neck, even with her body covered, her breasts seemed like two firm C cups, almost looking like they were about to burst. The creature turned and grinned at the sight of the novice nun standing before zir work. She shook her head and pointed her finger, "All of you need to stop your immoral behavior and ask God for forgiveness! This is why the world is suffering through poverty and starvation because God's children have no restraint from giving into their carnal desires!"

As her words cut through the naked group of people, the shame in their minds crept in. Jared and Trevor covered their faces while the women bouncing on top of the cocks inserted in their pussies covered their breasts and lowered their blushing faces. Megan and Nicole hugged each other tighter and buried their red faces into each other, one partner covering the other's breasts and privates to protect each other's modesty. The platinum blonde folded her arms in an upside down L and turned her body to shield the cum that was cooling on her back. Not all of them were religious, but the fact that they were being judged reminded them that they had lost control of their inhibitions and knew that after today, everyone on campus would know them all as the sex crazed maniacs who fucked in public. The nun stepped forward and said, "Yes all of you should lower your heads in shame! Lesbians and homosexuals are abominations! And you! Take your mouth off his genitals. Are any of you even married?!"

"N-no." Vanessa said as she felt a tear fall from her eye and wiped her mouth. She felt horrible because she still believed in God and knew it was naughty of her to have premarital sex. Yet, this still wasn't stopping her from standing up to guide Eric's penis back into her pussy, it still throbbed like crazy and fucking Eric was the only thing soothing her tingling sensation that traveled like wildfire throughout her whole body.

"Then take yourself off that man and put some clothes on!" the nun shouted, she was so overwhelmed with looking at such perversion she was warm in the face as well. "I feel like I'm looking at pornography!" Before she could continue, the creature stepped in front of her and locked eyes with her. "And you! Put some clothes on too! Young ma...woma...whatever you are!"

Ze grinned, bearing a white row of sharp teeth. Ze loved to tempt the nuns and clergymen, provoking them and tapping into their repressed desires. This novice would be no challenge, but would be fun. Ze ran zir hands along zir sides, swaying zir body and licking zir lips as ze leaned close to run a finger against the nun's shoulder.
"Wh-what are you doing?!" the novice asked as her body tensed up, feeling sweat accumulate on her forehead as she watched the creature's body shift and move like a hypnotic dancer. "Stop this this inst-mmmm." she closed her eyes when she felt the literally hot lips that pressed against her own. She tried to push the creature away, but lost all strength as her heart rose in her chest. She whimpered when she felt something tugging from the center in between her legs, something she tried for years to ignore. It started small, like a mild discomfort and then the feeling became warm, spreading slowly around her mons and vulva and then rising up her abdomen.

Ze broke contact from the nun to look at her face. It was pale like she'd seen a ghost and she was breathing heavily, almost as if she was about to cry. "Do you want me to stop now?" ze asked.

"Y-yes..." the novice whispered, hugging herself so her hands wouldn't wander anywhere else on her body that was burning up inside. "M-my body belongs to God.." she felt a hand tilt her head up and she looked at the creature again.

"But it is your body. Enjoy...sister." ze whispered and with zir clawed fingers, ze ripped the top of the novice's habit, cutting it from the neckline to the shoulders.
The novice squealed as she felt the garment protecting her body fall to the ground, exposing her tanned body that was wearing white bikini briefs, a simple white pair with no sensual curves to them. She didn't wear a bra, instead she had several white bandages wrapped tightly around her chest. Her face turned beet red as she wrapped her arms around her breasts and panties, looking around at the students who were watching the whole scene in shock. "My clothes! Lord save me I'm indecent!" It was the absolute worst position to be in, she was supposed to have her entire body covered and now she was scantily clad in her undergarments for all to see. With no skirt to cover her behind, everyone could see her plump ass that barely hid under her panties. She was not setting an example in front of the sex crazed heathens she was preaching to, not without her clothes and the hypocrisy made her feel even more humiliated.

With the nun stripped of her judgmental power, the naked football team and cheer squad returned to making love to each other in a mad frenzy. Already, the partners who were giving fellatio had their faces covered in white jets of fluid. The other couples in coitus had already orgasmed once and were switching positions to reach climax in a different manner. This didn't upset the nun at all, since she was more concerned with covering her body.

"Why be modest?" the creature asked, "It only gets in the way of pleasure."

The nun's lip quivered as she tried to avoid looking at the body of the gorgeous being in front of her, but she couldn't help it. Her eyes slowly scanned from the head down, admiring the contours of zir toned muscles on zir torso and the pointed nipples of zir breasts. Her mind raced fantasizing about naked men and then women, both of them embracing her and kissing various part of her body. "No! Nnot again!" she whispered as her legs buckled, it was when she felt something wet soaking up her panties that she looked down and saw that her panties were see through having been soaked in arousal.

"Oh!" she gasped as she covered her wet crotch with both hands.

"No...give in!" the creature said as ze grabbed her wrists and held them up.

"AHH!!" the nun screamed as she felt her hands get bound by the creature. She closed her eyes and tried to look away, muttering, "I'm a child of god. I'm a child of god." but it wasn't working. The creature's hot breath blew against her collarbone. Then zir smooth body slid against her skin and she felt her panties fall off her hips. "EEEEKK!" she screamed when she looked down and saw her large black pubic hair shining under the sun. "M-my undergarments!" Even though she was mortified at being half naked, the submissive feeling she had in having her arms bound and being exposed in public primed her mind even more for sex. Sex, the very thing she tried to ignore her whole life after deciding she wanted to be a nun. She knew it would be a struggle to resist her urges, but it was all for God. Now with this sensual being in front of her, sliding zir hot body against her own, she couldn't resist, all her mental and spiritual defenses were broken and after years of repression, her body was on overdrive. Her inner vaginal walls twitched and her breasts were sore from swelling, her bandages were actually stretching out from her breasts pushing against them. The feeling was so tight the thin white strips started to cut into her back. It was when she felt a hard slap on her wide buttocks that she cooed and felt a cool breeze blow against her exposed dark nipples after she heard a SNAP!. The bandages wrapped around her breasts had been weakened and finally broke off, letting the nun's D cupped breasts bounce free now that they were no longer bound by the bandages she had relied on for years to cover. "My breasts!! No!" she cried. She had been self conscious of them since puberty, always clutching her books over her chest as she walked down the halls to avoid catcalls from the boys. In gym class, she hated undressing in front of the other girls because they called her names. It was when she was going into training as a nun that she began binding them down with bandages. Now that secret was gone and she was as naked as Eve, just as horrified as she was when she first learned of modesty. The only difference was that she was also burning up from fighting the wave of pleasure pushing up against her moral defenses, waves of fantasies flooding her mind, begging her to give in and touch herself.

"Shh." ze said as ze lowered zir head to lick her nipples, it was as if someone blew on them from the inside to make them stick out so much.

"Ughh!!" she nun groaned out loud as she felt the warm tongue tickling her nipples. She was swaying her own hips as her body shivered and pulled her hands free to insert them in her pussy. "Oh god I can't take it anymore!" She fell to her knees and had one hand massaging her right breasts, pushing it up to her own mouth so she could lick it while the other hand rapidly flicking against her wet pussy. "Ohhhh it's so good!" Ugh!"

Laughing, the creature stepped back and stared down at the weakened nun, lifting zir tail and sliding it up between the nun's large breasts and into her mouth. "Mmmm!!" she cried, as she squeezed her breasts around the phallic tail and let her tongue explore the long shape inserted between her lips, reminding her of all the men she'd fantasized about giving blowjobs to when she was in high school. The tail made wet sloshing noises as it pushed in and out and the nun's face got even redder as she looked at all the people staring at her in shock.

Indeed, the scene was so potent, that students from a far distance who could see the orgy were affected. Single men were stroking their crotches over their pants while couples began making out on the grass, untucking shirts and unzipping skirts and pants so wandering hands could touch undergarments underneath. The creature removed the tail from the nun’s mouth to admire zir work.

By now the nun had her eyes closed and marveled at how good her own soft fingers felt pushing into her pussy. She started with one and while it felt nice, she knew she could fit another. Once she fit the second finger into her pussy she cried out and doubled forward because the tingling sensation seemed to shoot throughout her thighs and making her legs practically useless. Ze removed zir tail from the nun's mouth and watched as she lay there on her knees in pure submission to her lust. She was panting heavily and quickly removed her veil, letting her long raven hair hang loosely over her shoulders. Now she was no longer a novice nun, but she was Sophia, a twenty three year old student who was once again, unable to control her bisexual fantasies of having sex with both men and women. Her parents had told her she needed God to save her soul and she wanted to be saved. Now that she had been awoken by this mysterious being, she was diving back into her fantasies, thinking about a woman's tongue licking the trail of liquid covering her inner thigh and ending at her labia. Then she wanted to think about a man and grabbed the cross around her neck to position the long end between her large breasts. "Ohh jesus, forgive me..." she moaned as she ran the long wooden end in between her tits, enjoying the feeling of something hard sliding between her breasts.

"That's it...give in...step over that edge." Ze said as ze stepped behind Sophia and lifted zir tail to slap her ass. Her cheeks rippled as a red streak was painted over it and she screamed in sensual joy. The psychology of the spanking made her feel better about touching herself because she was being spanked as penance. "Yes spank me! I'm such a bad harlot!" SMACK! "OHH! YES I MUST REPENT!!" SMACK!" Her hands were covered in liquid and her fingers were making a smacking sound as they thrust in an out of her pussy.

Just then, Helena, Cleodine, Angelina and Allie were leaving the dining hall, feeling rejuvenated after a nice lunch. "I'm so ready for the day to end." Allie said.

"I know." Helena added, "I'm just ready to go back and take a...MON DIEU!!!" she screamed as she stopped walking. The other friends stopped to see why Helena looked like she witnessed a tragedy and looked in her direction, only to gasp in shock as well.
Out on the field was a large group of naked students, all of them bumping and grinding in rapid motions. Two men were on top of each other in a 69 position, digging their fingers into each others’ flesh. Four couples were engaged in sexual intercourse, two men humping their women doggy style. One man who was a little overweight had a platinum blonde woman by the hair as she backed into his cock. The other two were engaged in missionary style sex, one woman was facing her partner while the other was in a reverse cowgirl, covering her breasts and blushing as she bounced up and down in embarrassment at having sex in public.

Also on the ground were two women, their legs interlocked with each other so they could rub their bare pussies against one another. Most striking was the raven haired woman thrusting her hips into her fingers while also rubbing a cross in between her breasts. Her mouth was open and her large breasts bounced wildly up and down as she picked up more momentum. Some creature was whipping her red ass with a tail, the last lash forcing her hair to whip back as she lifted her head. She began squealing in a high pitched "yip" and then she let go of the crotch to balance on her other hand as she bent forward and spread her legs. "OHHHH GOOOOODDD!!!" she screamed and then Helena and her friends covered their mouths as they saw a jet of liquid shoot out from in between her legs.

"Holy shit! What the fuck is going on?" Angelina asked.

"These people are all having sex..in public!" Cleodine said as she looked at the orgy.
"And those people! They’re undressing right now!" Allie said, pointing to the students further away, most of them down to their underwear as they made out with nearby partners.
Helena was speechless, overwhelmed with the scandalous situation. Then in the center of the chaos, she saw a lone figure standing there. Zir copper skin shining under the light. Then ze turned to Helena's direction and she jumped back. Even though ze was in the far distance, Helena could see zir golden eyes getting larger as ze walked forward.

"Finally." ze said, "I found you!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 10:23 AM

keep em comin! how about one where she's naked spread eagle in front of the whole school and town at the big play
The Following User Says Thank You to booboobooboo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2014, 12:55 PM

can we be expecting any more soon?
Old 02-28-2014, 06:42 PM

Yup. these past two weeks have kept me crazy busy and i usually rotate stories so i go from karmic balance, to chronicles of danny then usually something else so it's in the works. glad you like them all.
The Following User Says Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 07:23 PM

Don't leave us hanging

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005