Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-13-2018, 08:55 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
If I wore that out w/ garters, I might be arrested!!... lol... but I have worn the dress only, out often clubbing, & of course for sexual purposes only too...as in that pic/night was a sex night.
Of course, this dress is really only designed for sexual purposes and probably never meant to be worn outside the house which is why I suggested wearing it to a bar. You know to entice the WOW factor from everyone you meet. I think if you are out with hubby and friends it would work. If you wore it along you would come off looking like a hooker and that's not the point! But a small group of you all dressed hot and a little sl*tty, yeah that works and cause a lot of attention too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2018, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Ask me something dirty, or sexually fun... or about our adventures... and hold onto it!!!!... the truthful answers could be fun.....

I hope everyone realizes that we only answer truthfully, no fantasy answers..

Remember to specify WHO you are asking?... Mr or Mrs..
Since we were talking about clubbing and your hot little blue dress shows a hint of your pubic hair (damn I love that) I was wondering if you were ever in a public situation i.e. a club etc where you snuck off and had a quickie with hubby or a select friend then returned only to have cum running down your thighs as you danced. Was it noticed?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2018, 09:20 AM

Quote:
I've played w/ a few boys under the table in my time.. no ejaculation stuff.. just a turn on for later.... sometimes w/ others at the table, but not letting them know... descreetly done. It was sometimes a visual problem when they got up to leave w/ a huge hard-on under their trousers showing.... lol
Been there done that in my younger days. The best was a group of us guys went to a strip club and one GF joined us. They must have had a pretty open relationship because she kept asking us guys if we were getting hard watching the dancers and always trying to look. I told her I would if I had a little help. She reached over and started rubbing my pants not caring her BF was right there. Before long I was fully erect and it's clearly visible in jeans. She keep looking and smiling. Did it with at least one of the other guys there too. Even asked me if I needed to go to the bathroom, not to join me just to watch. I had a buzz and it was fun so I got up, took my time facing her, adjusting my erection so it was more to the side and more visible as she watched. She could take her eyes off my pants. Even coming back from the bathroom she was just starring at my cock through my pants. I didnt need to pee I just went to give her a show. Once hard she stopped the rubbing, she clerkly was not trying to get anyone off she just wanted to see us hard. It was fun and as our erections subsided she usually got them going again. I canst imagine the sex her BF and her must have had that night.
Also, since I always wear skirts, I've been played w/ under the table, to the point of embaressing orgasms... Skirts work well for me in life.. lol
Had experienced that a couple times too, being out with a girl and playing with her pussy under the table getting her off. It's so much fun as she gets close to cumming and holds your hand to make you stop. At first I would but I'd keep her close. Watching her face and hearing her breathing try to stay in control was the best part.Then again finally making her cum even though she's trying desperately not too was pretty hot too.
Quote:
Warmer day in Nashville today.... went food shopping w/ my short skirt & heels & fuzzy sweater -stylish, never sl*tty....... amazing how all the guy shoppers want to help me get things off the top shelf, or ask me questions as to a food product.... I sometimes show a little panty bending down or stooping to the lower shelf....

I do notice the other women pissed off their hubbys look...
"Those soft fuzzy sweaters to magical to touch.."Love when a woman is wearing a short skirt and reaching all over for things giving us little views here an there.Its a cheap thrill that's great. And yes other women always seem to get pissed off about it. They should just join in it would be much more fun that way.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
This skirt today
At first glance it looks like your wearing tights which to me defeats the whole purpose. But I see a sliver of thigh so its a wet planned deception on your part.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2018, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Mr grits here,

I see my wife has been answering all your dirty questions??... all true answers from her...

I actually saw a woman @ Whole Foods eyeball her w/ destain from behind in her short skirt, not knowing I was her hubby....the woman was your normal frumpy-dumpy -rubber -shoe type in her 40s frothing w/ jealousy.... Actually she wasn't bad looking, but dressed as if she could care less about herself...or her husband. I saw her husbamd checking out my wife...
Too bad his wife dosen't dress better, because she'd look good... but thats what marriage licences cause...

Otherwise, out trip to the in-laws was great... really enjoyed those 34Ds flopping around from her sister... our first night private time was really horny ... she was hot to fuck, and I was too... she couldn't get enough of me, (probably because wer're the only folks they swing with and its been a while for her).... All she wanted was cock & cum , and telling me she wants what her sister gets !!.. . She got alot more then my wife gets from me in one night.. lol..... cum was running out of her all night.. and it went on till 4am... she wouldn't stop.... she changed sexy outfits to keep me hard 3 times and did anything I wanted to keep me harder!!... I was surprised I lasted all night like that, but she did a good job...
Thats why I told my wife in the morning over coffee when she asked how it went, I told her her sister had trouble walking by morning... lol

The group session was like my wife discribed... The second private time was a switch to we went to a hotel and my wife and bro-in-law stayed at their house......The sis-in-law brought a mask along, so she could fuck at the window comfortably.. she really got into it.... we also did the room service thing.. she answered in garters and stockings & heels.. no bra....(we were at a different hotel from where my was was prior.)... we dimmed the lights some where she felt comfortable taking off her mask w/ the floor to ceiling shades open, but enough light to be very naughty... BTW- the room service thing was about midnight, where as she was well fucked already, and cum running down her thigh... she opened the door took the towels we ordered , walked to the desk and bent over nicely for tip money from her purse, ( her 34Ds & nips were swollen full) , and walked back to the door to tip the guy... I'm sure he saw her dripping cum, because I did from the bed.. (he couldn't see me)... she was giddy w/ sexual excitement doing that...

Then back to her house in the morning unshowered for her hubby... she didn't take a shower on purpose until she got home to tease her hubby...they ended up taking a morning shower together, as my wife and he had just gotten up....I found my wife in the bedroom naked on the bed looking like she was well fucked... she said to me, "look what he did to me".. w/ a smile on her face...... they wern't expecting us to arrive that early in the morning, so they had just finished their morning quickie, ...... Love visiting the in-laws...
I spend a lot of times in upscale grocery stores and yoga pants are one of the greatest inventions! There are some seriously hot MILF's walking around looking amazing in these skin tight pants showing off every beautiful curve. But I also notice frumpier women giving the hotties some dirty looks so what Grits says is true.

You said you gave SIL a lot more then you give your wife, does this ever cause any sort of problem or concern? Maybe a hint of jealously or doubt about taking care of her or him more then me? Even just a tiny bit?

Changing outfits 3 times to keep you hard, I love it! A woman who knows us men are visually creatures and knows how to use that to get what she wants/needs. Brilliant woman.

The room service stunt was great. I bet she was scared, nervous, anxious and turned on all at the same time. Then once she did it I'm guessing she was either sitting on your face or your cock within about 20 seconds. How hot would it have been if he went to his cart and grabbed a hand towel to give to her so she could wipe the cum up offer thighs.

I think the best part of the entire weekend for me at least would be in the morning when you all got back together with the SIL not showering first. If she were my wife and she walked up to me, gave me a big kiss and a hug smelling and tasting like sex. Her hair was probably a mess, her clothes...it doesnt matter how much sex you had the night before Jr would be up again in no time after seeing, smelling, tasting her. I'd want to kiss and lick every inch of her and inhale her intoxicating scent.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2018, 11:06 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default g

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Since we were talking about clubbing and your hot little blue dress shows a hint of your pubic hair (damn I love that) I was wondering if you were ever in a public situation i.e. a club etc where you snuck off and had a quickie with hubby or a select friend then returned only to have cum running down your thighs as you danced. Was it noticed?
No that never happened in a public club.. (quickie)... except at a swing club we went too... but everyone was like that there....

I've worn that dress out to clubs... we really don't do the club scene much, but when we go, I dress sexy provacative.......especially on trips out of town... Vegas @ the slots and crap table , etc... I always wear panties if you were wondering
Old 04-13-2018, 11:12 PM

Quote:
At first glance it looks like your wearing tights which to me defeats the whole purpose. But I see a sliver of thigh so its a wet planned deception on your part.
Thigh highs... That pic just shows the dress I wore shopping.. I wouldn't wear thigh highs like that shopping, as it would be toooooo provacative for home town stuff... that was waiting for a select friend to arrive..
Old 04-13-2018, 11:24 PM

Default greendoor

Quote:
I spend a lot of times in upscale grocery stores and yoga pants are one of the greatest inventions! There are some seriously hot MILF's walking around looking amazing in these skin tight pants showing off every beautiful curve. But I also notice frumpier women giving the hotties some dirty looks so what Grits says is true.

You said you gave SIL a lot more then you give your wife, does this ever cause any sort of problem or concern? Maybe a hint of jealously or doubt about taking care of her or him more then me? Even just a tiny bit?

Changing outfits 3 times to keep you hard, I love it! A woman who knows us men are visually creatures and knows how to use that to get what she wants/needs. Brilliant woman.

The room service stunt was great. I bet she was scared, nervous, anxious and turned on all at the same time. Then once she did it I'm guessing she was either sitting on your face or your cock within about 20 seconds. How hot would it have been if he went to his cart and grabbed a hand towel to give to her so she could wipe the cum up offer thighs.

I think the best part of the entire weekend for me at least would be in the morning when you all got back together with the SIL not showering first. If she were my wife and she walked up to me, gave me a big kiss and a hug smelling and tasting like sex. Her hair was probably a mess, her clothes...it doesnt matter how much sex you had the night before Jr would be up again in no time after seeing, smelling, tasting her. I'd want to kiss and lick every inch of her and inhale her intoxicating scent.
Mr. here

Well what I meant was, more then I give the wife ,by way of a marathon all nighter she wanted... changing outfits to keep me going... it took work..... I take care of the wife daily,,,

Yeah she was hot about the room service.. she wanted to fuck at the window right after to continue to expose herself fun.. the cum was on her black stocking...

She wasn't extremely messed up in the morning ride back to her house.. she fixed up her hair... like I said, they took a morning shower together, which probably? included shower sex.. we all went out to Brunch and did some sightseeing... both girls were in their jean skirts feelin very good and giddy.....
That night when we got back we all had sex together as soon as we walked in the door.. I like fucking a girl under her jean skirt, and both girls did that to us guys.. talking about the weekend.. just 2 hrs worth as we were leaving in the morning.

Last edited by GRITS; 04-13-2018 at 11:34 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2018, 11:47 PM

Default greendoor

Quote:
Im in NJ but not that far from Villanova.

Mrs. Grits,
NJ appears far from inside PA to Villanova area.. looking at a map. Anyway she was there long ago, and his parents moved to Fla.yrs ago so there no real connection to the area anymore.
Old 04-15-2018, 09:07 PM

Thanked 3,120 Times in 164 Posts
Default Which story?

I have a handful:

SO and coworker A (handjob only, he watched us have sex)

SO and friend A after skinny dipping in hotel, involved 3 guys and one other girl

SO and friend B

SO and friend C (blowjob only)

SO and roommate

SO and stranger at swinger club on vacation

SO and stranger couple on vacation

SO and stranger from bar

SO and coworker B

SO and stranger out of town (handjob only)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enihcamyot For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s