photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-10-2018, 10:54 PM

Default ENF Illustrated Story

If you guys haven't been following Wulfblade on CHYOA, he's been writing a fantasy-setting ENF story and drawing some pretty neat art to accompany it.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
Okay, so I've been able to load some of them up now... is anyone else disgusted by this Nellyredd guy? He's adding some weird underage ENF stuff to the site :S
Yeah, when I read what age he's making his characters, I try to age them up in my head, but when that doesn't work, I just ignore his chapters and stories. To be honest, I'm not surprised as many of the ENF stories on there that allowed users to choose an age, chose 12-14 for some reason and those threads were added to Morris than the ones that had the girl be 16 and up. At least, that's what I've seen in the Public Exposure story.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:44 AM

Default Embarassed Parody Superheroines?

Hello, I've been looking for ENF stories about superheroines, and I was wondering if anyone knows any good stories featuring ENF superheroines similar to that of Spider-Man or Power Girl? They're my favorite superheroes and it's difficult finding stories online featuring heroines similar to them.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterD98 View Post
Hello, I've been looking for ENF stories about superheroines, and I was wondering if anyone knows any good stories featuring ENF superheroines similar to that of Spider-Man or Power Girl? They're my favorite superheroes and it's difficult finding stories online featuring heroines similar to them.
Well there's this one...
https://chyoa.com/story/Comic-Book-ENF.7919
The Following User Says Thank You to draconis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 04:05 AM

Thanked 1,927 Times in 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahdude View Post
For anyone else who posts on CHYOA, does MistWolf like your new chapter within minutes of you posting it? Seems like no matter what time I post, that dude never fails to like that chapter a minute after I post it.
No, he doesn't seem to be one of my readers ( enthusiast on CHYOA ). If he "follows" you then of course he will get notifications when you post a chapter but it does seem odd to think of someone continually looking at a screen tuned to CHYOA !

I remain grateful for all "likes". You get to know people's preferences, which threads float their boat and so on. The soul destroying thing is to post a chapter that does not get any likes at all but I only have a couple of those out of two hundred or so, so can't complain !
Old 05-01-2018, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahdude View Post
For anyone else who posts on CHYOA, does MistWolf like your new chapter within minutes of you posting it? Seems like no matter what time I post, that dude never fails to like that chapter a minute after I post it.
I can at least vouch that they're a real user, if that's what's bothering you. They are mostly harmless, if a bit annoying. They like to add "wish chapters" to my Celebrity ENF story, and they always have images that they should know how to embed by now, but seem to always need my intervention to fix them so they show up.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zola25 View Post
No, he doesn't seem to be one of my readers ( enthusiast on CHYOA ). If he "follows" you then of course he will get notifications when you post a chapter but it does seem odd to think of someone continually looking at a screen tuned to CHYOA !

I remain grateful for all "likes". You get to know people's preferences, which threads float their boat and so on. The soul destroying thing is to post a chapter that does not get any likes at all but I only have a couple of those out of two hundred or so, so can't complain !
Sorry I haven't caught up with all your chapters. Work got heavy and then I've just been resting and going out with friends to reward myself for a job well done. I'll be looking at the office physical storyline and see if I want to branch off with my own or add to yours since you're almost done with that part lol

I've hit a bit of a lull with my writing motivation, but I do want to contribute.
Old 05-01-2018, 03:26 PM

Thanked 1,927 Times in 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
Sorry I haven't caught up with all your chapters. Work got heavy and then I've just been resting and going out with friends to reward myself for a job well done. I'll be looking at the office physical storyline and see if I want to branch off with my own or add to yours since you're almost done with that part lol

I've hit a bit of a lull with my writing motivation, but I do want to contribute.
No problem if you want to step back and branch out on a different take from where I've gone with that. I'm beginning to run out of steam a little after four months on the story but sometimes still surprise myself and come up with a new idea. So any thoughts on new threads or developments on existing ones are always welcome ! PM me here or on CHYOA to avoid hijacking this thread
Old 05-02-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
I can at least vouch that they're a real user, if that's what's bothering you. They are mostly harmless, if a bit annoying. They like to add "wish chapters" to my Celebrity ENF story, and they always have images that they should know how to embed by now, but seem to always need my intervention to fix them so they show up.
Yeah there's been times I've gone there to find all of my update notifications are just MistWolf adding names
Old 05-02-2018, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconis View Post
Yeah there's been times I've gone there to find all of my update notifications are just MistWolf adding names
I always have a tab open to my chyoa notifications. My rule of thumb is to ignore any new chapters with actress or character names as the only title. At least until I see a real chapter posted to the same story.
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia