uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2018, 04:11 PM

Thanked 6,219 Times in 466 Posts

I have been caught a few times, mostly blowjobs on the interstate. The look on peoples faces is priceless.

But this one time, the woman I was dating at the time was in a wedding. Well I was not part of the wedding party and they were doing pictures after so I left her my car and I caught a ride to the reception with her friend. We stopped by my place so I could change and I knew there would be some time before the wedding party got to the reception and her and I had messed around a few times already so I was like lets go to this secluded park first and have some fun (my sister was in town and staying at my place so we couldn't do it there). She was up for it since she didn't have a bf and loved cock. Normally when I fooled around with chicks at this park it was nighttime, but it was afternoon so we went up to a spot people rarely go. She was still in her fancy clothes that she wore for the wedding, nice dress and panties. She has small boobs, which she hates but I like, and commonly does not wear a bra. So we are fooling around in her car and her dress and panties come off so she's completely naked and I have my shorts down and she's riding me with the car door open. All of the sudden she screams and covers her boobs and drops down onto my chest and says cover me. I look over and there is a SUV parked with a guy staring at us. His, whom I assume is his wife, is walking their dog off a little way from the SUV. She laid there like that until they left. Then she was like you need to finish, there was a pavilion near by and she loves doggie so she's like bend me over that picnic table and cum. I did as she requested . As she was driving us out of the park there was a guy walking up to where we were parked. I assume more than that couple saw us and he must have wanted to watch too.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dudelove For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 03:35 AM

Thanked 4,294,967,294 Times in 321 Posts
Default early 2000's story

When I was dating my first "real" girlfriend, we had trouble finding places to intimate. We were young and both lived with our parents, who where strict and would not give us many chances to be on our own in a secure place as my bedroom or hers. Instead, we had to risk getting caught in this big city, by cops or worse, in the car, a park, or wherever we could. We where young and in love, we used protection, why oh why wouldn't they let us be?!

Early in our relation we discovered the rooftop on her apartment complex, a sort of secure place to make out and fool around. Specially if we climbed to the highest part, what would be the top of the elevators structure: a 3 meter high concrete cube that had to be climbed through a ladder. From there, we could not be seen from the rooftop if someone came, unless we stood up. And the other buildings around where either not as tall or far away enough not to worry for peeps (although I'm totally sure someone must have seen us more than once from a far away window!). So up we went as often as we could to fool around to our secret spot, and sometimes just lay there.

Fast forward to the middle of our relationship. We were a 'serious' couple, had sex as often as we could but still had a hard time finding places for it. We were at her house this one afternoon, her mom was at home. We said we were going to the movies or some excuse like that, but instead we climb up to our secure secret spot and started to fool around. Between kisses and caresses we removed our clothes and in short time we were fucking wonderfully. I was on top of her, missionary position, really going at it all focused and into it. I don't think none of us had finished, when I stood up a little to change position and noticed there was a guy walking on the rooftop below us, maybe 6 meters away. I went flat as I could, next to my girl who was still laying on her back and told her in whispers "there's someone down there, don't move!". She freaked out a bit, "we gotta get dressed and run!" she said. I told her to calm down, we would lay low like that until he left, if we got up to get dressed he would noticed us. She agreed, but she wanted to get dressed and fly ASAP. After a few minutes I rise up to see if he was still there, and thankfully I couldn't spot him. "He's gone!" I said with relief. I had not finished saying that line, when I saw the guy's face pop just a meter away from mine; we couldn't see him before because he was climbing up the ladder to our secret high spot. He didn't climbed all the way, he stopped in the middle when he catched us.

"Hey! What are you doing up here?!", he said. As a million things crossed my mind in an instant, between her parents finding out, the guy being a rapist obstructing our only exit, a plausible excuse to be up there half naked in the middle of the afternoon... all I could mumble in response was: "Well, we're sunbathing!" as I covered my balls with my boxers. The 3 of us where aligned, he was trying to see behind me, where my naked girl was all blushed trying to cover herself. I kept moving trying to block his view, still not knowing if he was a dangerous perv. "Sunbathing?! At this time? I'm going to report this!", he thread while he started to climb down the ladder. My girlfriend was super freaked out. Not only had she be seen half naked by some stranger, she was death scared that he was gonna tell her parents.

We dressed in less than a second, or so we thought, ran down the stairs to the bottom floor where we find the guy again. He had just told the building concierge his discovery. The guy gave us a dirty look and went back to his business, which was apparently elevator maintenance. We begged the concierge to keep it to himself, and he laughed and calmed us down. Told us not to worry, he would keep his mouth shut, and that he understood. "We were all young one time!" he said. My girlfriend remained a bit scared for a little while, believing the elevator technician or the concierge would tell her mom, but this never happened. Just a ruined sexy date!

I don't think we went up there after this, or at least not as often. But we managed to find better places to fool around!

I had almost forgotten this story, I wonder if she remembers. Hope you enjoyed.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:09 AM

I was caught with a girlfriend when we went down a country lane and pack up next to a ford in a river , it was late in the evening and we had just been out to a party so she was feeling good . We had gotten out of the car and she slipped off her dress down to just her stocking and heels and lay back on the bonnet, I held her ankles up in the air and was fucking her and then a car turned into the lane the other side of the ford and we were caught in full headlights.

My girlfriends screamed and jumped off the bonnet and ran towards some bushes. I just put myself away and turned to the car and waved only to then realise it was the police. I guess they didn't facing driving through the ford as it was quite deep , they just shouted over to tell us we should leave and then they drove off. My girlfriend came out from behind the bushes looking disheveled and I just cracked up laughing which didn't go down to well
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to thorne_uk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 12:27 PM

Talking Not quite public ...

This one GF I had was a real knock out! Long blonde hair, beautiful face, nice, full C-cup boobs, and long slim legs leading up to nice hips and butt that swayed very sexily when she walked. Her parents said that she had to be home by midnight, as long as they were paying for her college, but I could come in and stay until 2AM! A couple months in we were regularly fucking on the living room couch, or rug, or coffee table, etc! It was the middle of Summer and she had worn a summery dress with a full skirt and a halter top. When we got home she went to her bedroom and took off her panties and stockings and came back down, so she was ready for our usual sex session. I had my pants down around my ankles, sitting on the couch, and she was straddling me, sitting on my cock. I had pulled her skirt up and was squeezing her nice, bare buns and helping her bounce up and down. I leaned back against the couch, enjoying the feel of her tight pussy sliding up and down over my cock when I noticed something. Her Mom and Dad and sister were sitting on the stairs watching us through the railing! I guess nobody minded because there hadn't been any screaming and yelling when they first saw us. We were consenting adults after all!
Old 07-27-2018, 05:51 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default Not Really Public - also

Similar as Gramps above - way back when, my GF's parent's house had a carpeted and panelled basement with a couch, a couple of chairs and a TV and that is where my GF and I spent our time working on the night moves most every weekend. After watching TV for a bit in the evening [typically after coming back from a party or bar] we would turn out the lights before getting amorous, using the light from the TV for illumination. One evening when we thought all had either gone to bed or had succumbed to excessive alcohol [both her parents drank] we were well along in a horizontal dance on the couch when we hear a gasp from the foot of the stairs. We both froze in shock, looked up trying to make out in the darkness who was there [the TV screen had gone fairly dim as it must have been a night scene in the movie that was on] fearing the worst that it was her mother. Turned out to be my Gf's younger sister who had very quietly come down the basement stairs and turned the corner into the basement room. The stairs were completely enclosed in panelling so she could not see into the basement until she turned the corner at the bottom. My GF and I both yelled at the sister to get upstairs and not to say anything. Never heard if anything was spoken of the incident beyond that and everything seemed normal with the younger sister for the rest of the time my GF and I were together.

As an aside, one time a couple of years later when in that basement I noticed the couch slip cover had stains all over it. I was truely shocked I had not noticed it before or nobody had ever said anything. Realized at that moment both her parents had to know what we had been doing in the basement all that time.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 11:05 AM

my wife and i were at a wedding about 2 years ago,really good atmosphere, we had a few drinks and she was being really good fun,we had a few dances and she asked if i fancied going outside for a bit of fresh air,i agreed and as we walked out she nipped to the loo for a pee,we walked around the grounds and kissed and hugged a few times then she got hold of my hand and led me behind the building,now i must say she has never done anything like this before and we are in our fifties
as we found a dark spot she put her back against the wall and put her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her and kissed me, i put my hands on her waist and she pushed them down onto her bum it was an offer i couldnt refuse, i put my hand up her skirt and grabbed her arse,but what shocked me was she had allready taken her nickers off when she went for a pee,i squeezed her bum with one hand and she parted her legs so i could get at her soaking pussy and slip a couple of fingers in ,after a few mins she pushed me back a bit , undid my pants and pulled my cock out,she wanted fucking and nothing else mattered,she turned round and bent over with her hands against the wall,i threw her dress over her back exposing her lovely arse ,grabbed her hips and she put a hand between her legs and guided my hard cock ball deep into her soaking wet pussy,i gave her a few good thrusts then asked what if someone sees us,her answer was" i couldnt care less just fuck me",
that was all i needed to hear,i gripped her hips and gave her the fucking she wanted ,as i shot my load into her she pressed her pussy hard on my cock and she orgasmed as well,when we had got our breath back she straightened her dress ,kissed me and we walked back into the reception as if nothing had happened
she had to go to the loo to as the cum was running out of her pussy,and to freshen up ,when she came back i asked her why she was feeling so sl*tty and her excuse was that she had always wanted to fuck outside where we could be seen and maybe even have a couple watch or a guy wank off watching us but had never had the bottle to tell me,
she is convinced that one of her mates saw us as she keeps calling her naughty girl and keeps commenting that she bets my wife enjoyed the reception,the only trouble is my wife says it was a one off ..........we will see
Old 09-26-2018, 10:10 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Maybe once or twice?

I don’t know if I have ever been caught for sure.

My ex girlfriend Stacie who I have written about many times were in the back seat of my mom’s car one night after a party. We were parked a block from her house. It was just after midnight, she was straddling me bouncing on my dick when we saw a guy walking his dog. It was dark, after midnight and we weren’t right by a street lamp. But he did stop with his dog about 8 feet from us. Couldn’t really tell if he looked our way or not.

Be back in a minute to tell of the one time my wife and I maybe got caught.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 10:19 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Ok I’m back, work getting in the way.

This story is only a maybe as well. Lisa ands I were fooling around in our second story bedroom window. She was naked, the lights were off and there was a guy walking his dog on the sidewalk. I don’t think he ever looked up enough to see Lisa there with my hands running over her body but it sure turned me, and her on that he could have.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 12:42 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts
Default Yes a few times....

I've been caught a few times. Mainly in my college years but some more recently.

I'm college I had a very steady girlfriend but we didn't have much money so we would go to one of the large local parks at night. Of course we weren't there only people, you would see cars coming down the road and all of a sudden the headlights would go out and then minutes later you make at the flickering of a tail light as the car rolled into a cove in the woods.

The first time we got caught was by park policeman. She was in the passenger side, fully nude with the chair reclined back and her legs spread wide,feet on the dashboard. I was pumping away sucking on her tits and we got a knock on the window. A bright light shine on us as we scrambled to get dressed. The park rangers simply said you guys need to find yourself another spot get out of here and left.

The same girl but at a different park sometime later was caught by a group of our friends. It was kind of our fault as we were at a busy park this time. It was a very warm day she had on a sundress that button up from the front. Reid Park a little ways from the tennis courts and playgrounds but not really for enough to where we were extremely secluded. since it was a warm day I have wrote down all the windows in the car. And we were just sitting there talking and kissing and groping. I managed to talk her into reclining the passenger seat all the way down and into unbuttoning her sundress completely allowing her entire body to be accessible. I had my back to the tennis courts in the car parking lot and feverishly fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit with my thumb al while nibbling on her nipples when we heard are names called. I quickly turned around to see several of our friends who are walking through the park and spotted out car that had came over and we're all congregated around the driver side window looking in.
Needless to say I told them all to get the hell from around us but it was too late as she quickly covered herself ended our party.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 02:46 PM

Thanked 5,717 Times in 427 Posts

I nearly got caught once with my first girlfriend, at her parents' house.

(This story originally appeared in my 'More Conquests' thread:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=216588
But I think it's worth repeating here. I've slightly abridged it.)

When I’d been going out with Vicky for a few months, and we’d only had sex once or twice, we went to stay at her parents' place for the weekend; a huge house built on three floors. We weren’t going to add to our score there though; too many people coming and going. She had 3 younger brothers and one of her parents' employees was also staying with them.

Our second visit was better though. We theorised that if, the next morning, we both stayed in bed until everyone had gone to work, we might get a little time alone, and I could slip into Vicky’s room and wake her in the most enjoyable way possible. We tried it and it worked!

After lunch, when everyone had come and gone, she said, “They won’t be back for hours yet. Fancy a bath?” Bit cramped with two in one bath, of course, but who cares? We got so turned on that we had to get out, dry each other off and shag ourselves senseless on the floor. And were so sweaty, we needed another bath! Then her brother Zac knocked on the door, so I told him I’d soon be out, and he departed without ever twigging I was not alone, but gave us an even worse scare the following day.

Vicky was in a sleeping bag on the spare bed in youngest brother Nick’s room, across the landing from me. I awoke to find the house empty so crept over. It was the work of a moment to unzip the bag and slide in … in more ways than one.

"Oohhh, Everard, what a lovely way to be woken up!" she purred, putting her arms round my neck and giving me a long, deep, passionate kiss. We began moving together. But a few minutes later we heard footsteps coming up the stairs - it was Zac!

We were so shocked and surprised, we couldn't move. Anyway there was no time. Then for some reason, he didn't come in; he turned the other way, went somewhere else and soon went out of the house. Not that that did my blood pressure any good - I was on top and couldn't see the open door, so was convinced he actually had come in! I was only able to relax when Vicky assured me that he hadn't.

We never did find out why he'd come back.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Tags
caught, fucking, straight sex

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s