uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2018, 05:12 PM

Thanked 16,199 Times in 1,124 Posts

That story reminds me of when I used to work retail, despite being over 20 years ago. Because of where I worked, it attracted husbands and wives who didn't give a crap what they looked like or who saw them.

I saw so many women in lounge clothes and revealing clothes that they were wearing while doing a project, just to have to run to the store for something.

The most amazing (yet strangest thing) I saw was a mom with her husband and teenage kids in a sleeveless shirt that was clearly her husbands she was wearing while painting. The armholes were enormous, and she was braless, showing off her tiny boobs and super dark, long nips. They had no where to hide. She was aware of it because she kept her arms very tightly to her sides, but it was much too late and she still didn't cover hardly anything. But, boy, did she try once she realized it!
Old 09-11-2018, 01:05 AM

Vortexvortex, what are some of the underwear you've seen? Would love to hear more?

I had another sighting at the airport. I don't know what it is, but it seems to bring out the craziness in some women. I walked past a woman, probably late 20's and slightly alternative looking. No visible tattoos or piercings, but mainly her clothes were not what you would consider normal. It's hard to explain, but her top was t-shirt in shape, but made of this thin, bunchy, but tight material. She was not wearing a bra and her very perky As or Bs were easily visible. Thanks for the show.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 05:25 AM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfb4228 View Post
Vortexvortex, what are some of the underwear you've seen? Would love to hear more?

I had another sighting at the airport. I don't know what it is, but it seems to bring out the craziness in some women. I walked past a woman, probably late 20's and slightly alternative looking. No visible tattoos or piercings, but mainly her clothes were not what you would consider normal. It's hard to explain, but her top was t-shirt in shape, but made of this thin, bunchy, but tight material. She was not wearing a bra and her very perky As or Bs were easily visible. Thanks for the show.
Funny you ask because I had a great sight today. Most of the time this is when I see girls underwear. They are wearing loose fitting skirts or summer dresses they just foot upwards as they head up the stairs. I’ve seen girls with full bottom underwear or thongs. Sometimes full views or just a hint of color that isn’t the same as their dress. Not usually perfect views. Or girls wearing short shorts that cut off above their buttcheeks so I watch the fat of their buttcheek asnthe head up. Today was a young couple. Douchebag looking guy and his girlfriend was a perfect 10. They were tourists out for the day. Dolled up a bit. She had on a summer dress and the sexiest long legs. They were window shopping and I hoped so bad they’d head up the stairs. They finally did and I positioned myself to watch yet not look obvious. As they headed up they kinda did it in a race fashion. She got ahead of him and they were laughing. Her dress was flailing about and her butt was visible a few times. She had on a red thong and a beautiful full butt. He noticed too as he looked up and as of fulfilling my wishes as a favor he reached out lifted her skirt with one hand and slapped her ass with the other. She screeched and looked down toward me and I clearly heard her say “oh my god, that guy saw you do that!” They laughed and scurried away. Thanks bud.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:45 AM

Vortexvortex, that "douchebag" did you quite the favor!
The Following User Says Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2018, 11:08 AM

I had one of my best sightings yet. I was driving around a part of town near a college campus where I needed to pick something up. There are a bunch of older run down homes where college kids live. I had to turn around and pulled into a drive to do so. I didn't even notice when I did, but there was a girl up by the front door of this house. The front door was quite a bit higher than the street and driveway level, so there were 4-5 steps up to a small deck in front of the house. The girl was a typical college girl, probably early 20's, pretty reserved and conservative looking, with a backpack on. She was wearing a jean skirt that was not short but not long, but kind of flowed outward. I would describe it as vintage as it would seem more typical of 1990 than 2018. She had a package on her front door that she had to bend over to pick up and due to the angle and short skirt, I could easily see the bottom part of her ass. She wasn't super skinny, but not fat, probably in that 5'5"-5'6" 140 range with a nice plump ass. As if that wasn't enough, she stood back up and turned around and looked at me for a second then turned back around to unlock the door to get into the house. When she did, I saw even more of her ass, at least half of it. And she stood that way for quite a while as she struggled to get the deadbolt and door unlocked.

Due to the way the she stopped to look at me, I have to think she knew what she was doing. I also don't know if she had a thong on or no underwear at all, because I saw no traces of anything.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:58 PM

Visa0061, have any other stories/pics of your GFs?
The Following User Says Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2018, 09:58 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

I went to a patio bar with a bunch of guys I work with. While we were there my wife showed up, she got off early and she knew where we hung out. She was wearing this skirt that I tell her all the time is a tad too short, but she is proud of her legs and she works with a bunch of women, so she wears it anyway, I like she showing her legs anyway. But while we were sitting there the other guys were definitely looking at her legs and she was enjoying the attention of being the only female there.

She went to the bathroom and while she was gone I told the guys about out skirt debate and told them she was wearing blue striped panties (I remembered her getting dressed that morning), so if I asked, that was the answer. When she same back we were all sitting there in a circle and I made some comment about how short her skirt was, she said it wasn't that short, it was fashionable. I said I would prove it and I asked the guys what color were her panties, one by one they said "blue stripes". She was turning so red with embarrassment it was funny.

Later on when we got home, I told her I was sorry for embarrassing her, she wasn't, she was very turned on by the whole episode. I never told her I set it up.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:06 AM

Thanked 16,199 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I went to a patio bar with a bunch of guys I work with. While we were there my wife showed up, she got off early and she knew where we hung out. She was wearing this skirt that I tell her all the time is a tad too short, but she is proud of her legs and she works with a bunch of women, so she wears it anyway, I like she showing her legs anyway. But while we were sitting there the other guys were definitely looking at her legs and she was enjoying the attention of being the only female there.

She went to the bathroom and while she was gone I told the guys about out skirt debate and told them she was wearing blue striped panties (I remembered her getting dressed that morning), so if I asked, that was the answer. When she same back we were all sitting there in a circle and I made some comment about how short her skirt was, she said it wasn't that short, it was fashionable. I said I would prove it and I asked the guys what color were her panties, one by one they said "blue stripes". She was turning so red with embarrassment it was funny.

Later on when we got home, I told her I was sorry for embarrassing her, she wasn't, she was very turned on by the whole episode. I never told her I set it up.
She was turned on by it, but it didn't actually happen. Almost like the joke was on you a bit!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2019, 01:44 AM

Had a couple good sightings as I was doing some air travel.

While going through security there was a very attractive, tall blonde woman probably mid to late 30s. She was tall and thin, very beautiful, blonde hair in a nice pony tail. She was wearing a "preppy" style sweater, v-neck with a pattern sewn into it and a different coloring trim, jeans and white sneakers. When she put her shoes back on she bent over and you could see right down her v-neck sweater. She had very nice perky B/C boobs in a pretty tame beige padded bra. You could almost see some nipple, maybe a hint of the very edge. All in all a great view of a great girl.

Later when I landed at my connection I passed an attractive black girl. She was fairly short but well built with really big boobs. She had a tight black t-shirt on. Either she wasn't wearing a bra or it didn't matter because you could clearly see her large nipples sticking straight out of the shirt.

Lastly, as the plane was emptying for my connecting flight, off walked a young girl, probably mid-20s. She was a little thick but not fat and had a hipster look to her. High wasted mom type jeans. Her shirt was very thin gray, really see through. You could see straight through to her black bra holding her very large boobs, probably Ds. She appeared to be with her Mom. I can't believe she would let her out of the house like that, but she was dressed kind of crazy too.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2019, 08:18 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default Soon??

Am really hoping for some spring / summer sightings soon... Still have snow on the ground so the "revealing summer clothes" are still at least a few weeks away.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d