Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2016, 10:36 PM

Thanked 25,729 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Weekend in the Smokeys

Mrs. Grits here...

We enjoyed a weekend in the Smokeys visiting friends, a couple, whom we've known for 20 yrs and played with for 10 yrs......

Besides the day trip scenery and fall seasonal shopping fun, we went on a short hike on a trail they knew and enjoyed some sexy fun fooling around in nature. I guess it was just a prelude/foreplay to the evening to come after a casual dinner out on the way back to their retreat cabin on 30 acres...

We started in their hot tub w/ cocktails flowing. Something about hot tub bubbles and booze that stimulate my sex drive. And everyone elses too..... after us ladies did our kissing and caressing, we just passed each other over to the "others" husband and continued the kising and caressing w/ the guys... its hard to see much going on under bubbly water w/ just a bunch of burning candles around us, so the groping and caressing below the waterline was erotic because the other spouse really couldn't tell what was happening... But it was chilly out, unless we were in the hot water it felt cold... so needless to say my nipples were hard as a rock w/ goosebumps boobies.. The guys were enjoying playing w/ our boobies like that and it became very sensitive erotic feeling being a little chilly.... we had the guys sitting on rthe edge of the tub while we sucked their cocks and were reaching up playing w/ their chilly hard nips driving them to orgasm... we both made the guys explode and we swallowed it all so it wouldn't get in the hot tub...

Us ladies then played and got each other off while the guys recharged watching us...I then tried to get onto her hubbys cock, but the clorine sort of keeps things somewhat dry... underwater sex isn't as easy as it appears.

We both sat on the edge and the guys sucked our pussys, but before we got back in the tub they used LUBE on us, and we both slide nicely onto their cocks and you can imagine how things went from there... lol

Then we all went inside to dry off and went straight to the bedroom where we enjoyed a GREAT foursome for the next few hours... everyone got double teamed by the oppisite sex several times.. remember the guys are straight.. so us ladies double teamed the guys , and us ladies got extra!!.. 2 guys & the other wife stimulating our senses to the max... I enjoyed getting behind my hubby pushing his butt, helping him thrust into the other wife until he filled her w/ what he fills me with everyday !! And I was telling him to do so as his cock was sliding into her. After her filled her w/ cum, I went down on her enjoying my hubbys sperm in her pussy, while her hubby did me doggy until her filled me good. The other wife was a dirty talker and was telling her hubby to fuck me hard turning him on...

We both like being used by more then 1-guy at a time, and in a hard sl*tty way... and the guys were more them willing... lol

When we were fucking side by side on the bed together , I'd tell my hubby dirty talk, -- "are you watching him fucking me".. &,,,--- "I want him to cum in my pussy again".. kind of talk......////.... the other wife was doing the same .... after the guys filled us ladies again, we 69'nd each others pussy..

After a few hours of foursome sex fun,, we all decided to spend the night seperatly in seperate bedrooms w/ the others spouse.... I enjoyed being alone w/ her hubby like that.. he knows me well , and was fucking me hard doggy pulling my hair and forcing me to suck him until I was choking on his sperm exploding in my mouth... I loved it. ... We cuddled and fell asleep soon after, but I woke him up in the middle of the night and got on top and rode him to another orgasm.. he couldn't cum anymore but was hard as a rock for me...

Come Sunday morning, we took erotic showers together, and had breakfast...everyone looked happy and relaxed....

On the way home hubby and I talked about our seperate time w/ the other spouse, and he told me she got dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and made my hubby "disapline" her for being a naughty girl... he tied her to the bed and besides fucking her to death... lol.... she wanted him to use her favorite dildo on her in between his dicking & spanking her... We both confessed that my pussy & hubbys dick were a little sore after being w/ our friends... a good sore !!!.... lol
Attached Thumbnails
smok - Copy.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 10-09-2016 at 10:49 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2016, 11:59 PM

Thanked 1,293 Times in 114 Posts

As requested:

I thought I'd responded on one of your threads, oh well .. if this is the lady half of 'grits' I gotta tell ya that there's just something erotic about you that makes me hard most every time I see your pics .. glad y'all seem to have gotten a better camera too ! .. maybe it's knowing how much you like cock and aren't shy about saying so .. we're neither one of us youngsters, and I'm even a bit older than you but still fit and still a throbbing 7" .. when I think about walking into a room and seeing you waiting for a good deep pounding, oh my ! .. you can quote me on all this in any of your threads if you'd like ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to persistent For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 12:07 AM

Default Thank you

Glad I can get you hard... thats what southern girls do best!!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0339.JPG  
Old 10-19-2016, 06:55 PM

Default Your opinion

This coming weekend 10/22 we are attending a Fetish Style Party/Ball. I want your opinion on WHAT I should wear to it.... Below are a few examples of some outfits I have, But can put together anything if I have it --mix & match..
It is a private party/ball at a venue, so anything goes short of outright nudity.. its a fantasy/tease/whatever king of event.. (but no open sex allowed due to liquor laws)....

So I want your opinion??

Discribe pics by row -- top or bottom & left- right-middle.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0723.JPG   DSC_0893.JPG  

DSC_0767.JPG   23.jpg  

ba32.jpg   bud5.jpg  

c10.jpg   hot6.jpg  

i2 (6).jpg  
Old 10-19-2016, 07:10 PM

Default Your opinion #2

OR ANY OF THESE???
Attached Thumbnails
pla7.jpg   rb2.jpg  

sg11b.jpg   DSC_0081.JPG  

DSC_0467.JPG   DSC_8264.JPG  

DSC_0133.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 10-19-2016 at 07:20 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 09:34 AM

Default Sharing wife

Rebel bikini, of course. (I am a Arkansas boy)!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 10:39 AM

Thumbs up Winner....

[QUOTE=GRITS;2308228]

So I want your opinion??

Hooters top, red plaid skirt, no panties (for easy access ), no bra (for a pleasant squeeze now and then )
Should be a fun "easy access" night!!
Old 10-20-2016, 10:44 AM

Default Sharing wife

Well, I like the "easy access"! No bra, no panties!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 08:11 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts

Post 503 top right picture.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2016, 08:48 PM

Default Last Chance

Last chance before Sat nite....

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily