Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2023, 08:16 AM

Thanked 16,395 Times in 1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood3791 View Post
My sister's husband is a disagreeable git, in my opinion, and comes across as creepy at times. And this fleeting glimpse caused all manner of angst and anguish for both marriages for many years, as my sister's husband repeatedly made an issue of having seen my wife's breasts. To this day, my wife avoids any family rendez-vous where he is present.
Very similar to my wife's sister's husband. He was the ONLY person my wife didn't want to see her breastfeeding back in the day, but of course he saw when her top completely fell down on a boat while nursing.

He just stared. And do I dare say he drooled a bit. He's always been creepy and gross, but that took the cake for me wife. She hates that he saw her breasts uncovered for what seemed like an eternity. But he had always been creepy before that, too. He's creepy in so many other ways, as well, and it drives my wife nuts that her own sister doesn't see it.

Fortunately, he doesn't show up to family events because of some scenario he invented in his head many years ago, so my wife doesn't have to avoid him--he does all the avoiding for her.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2023, 03:03 PM

Thanked 2,189 Times in 138 Posts

Kind of.ive mentioned i nanother thread how years ago we went on holiday with another couple.both good friends and both ladies went topless the whole time. They've now split up cos he was having an affair. So we no longer speak with him but are still good friends with her. The fact he saw my wife topless doesn't bother me because it was 20 years ago. But he does have some pics from the holiday of her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2023, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
I'm still hoping to run into people we know at the sauna or nude beach .
To run into people you know, go to a large wellness center close to you often enough. We have been going to a large center in the area for 25 years now and I can no longer name who we have encountered that we also see in everyday life. Ranging from people you vaguely know to work colleagues both male and female and even old loves...

It is always a bit of a wait and see how the other party reacts to the encounter. Usually they just respond with a friendly nod, sometimes a short conversation follows. When you have met each other more often, it happens to do a sauna round together.

It sometimes happens to us that we meet people we know from the sauna in normal life, for example a party with friends.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to love2wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2023, 11:48 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz2 View Post
Good stories on here. I think I would secretly enjoy watching her squirm and be embarrassed. Did he tell other people?

He's a rather narcissistic attention hound. I think it's evident that her ensemble has come up during dinner parties and other casual conversation to steer attention back to him. Years ago, I heard mention from an unrelated third party that he spoke of my wife's see-through lingerie as an excuse to rudely compare women openly in conversation.

On occasion, my sister (his wife) has become inexplicably upset for days after attending a social outing together. I pressed her for more information once. She eventually confessed that my wife's Jeannie outfit (from 30 years ago!) was the reason for her distress. Then she refused to say any more about it, poor lass.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2023, 11:52 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz2 View Post
Maybe I misspoke. It must have been more than just some innocent teasing I guess?
No worries, stonz. I take your point. Unfortunately, due to trauma from some unfortunate experiences in her past, her embarrassment spiraled instantly into something much worse for her. She has refused to wear that particular lingerie (as well as most other lingerie) ever again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2023, 11:55 AM

Default Wife Ex Husband

There are a few of my wifes ex's who I wish hadn't seen her. However the one who stands out most is her ex husband. He had proven time and time again to be an asshole. They dated for a bit, and got her pregnant. Unfortunately she decided to marry him. After their daughter was born he was deployed for a few months. When he came back he had a difficult time having sex with her as he had a mental block with her being a Mom. What also irks me is he had a bit older friend who used to stay over quite often. As time progressed her ex husband would sit on the couch drinking beer and jerking off while his buddy and my future wife would fuck in front of him on a mattress on the living room floor. This led to their divorce and afterward she dated his older buddy for 2 years. That's another story.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lupe42 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2023, 11:29 PM

Default that's why I love moms

Hope it is okay to quote myself from a separate thread. And I hope you enjoy the below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by World.Traveller View Post
=====
Note: first time posting. Please let me know if this breaks any rules. Thank you.
=====

My then mid-30s wife made a number of solo-parent airline flights from our East Coast home to visit her family on the West Coast. At the time, our daughter was infant-to-toddler age. As she disembarked the plane, the ground crew had brought the stroller onto the jetway for her to retrieve. Juggling our daughter in one arm and kneeling down, she used the other arm to move the stroller and then get it unfolded. She then proceeded to put our daughter in the seat and buckle her in, the entire time oblivious that her loose necked shirt was hanging open as she bent straight over.

As she stood up and started to walk up the jetway, she sees that three older male airline workers had been standing in front of her, admiring the view. As she walks past, one of them says loudly, "and that's why I love moms," clearly to let her know he enjoyed looking at her tits. She didn't say anything. Partly out of shock, but also because she's slightly submissive around men and is a "pleaser" to avoid confrontation.

For reference, my 5'4" brunette wife was around 115 pounds at this time. Up until giving birth, she wore a 34AA bra. After the birth, she would fill out an A cup. But given her tiny tits, she has consistently worn padded bras that hang away when she leans forward given she doesn't have enough breast to push against the cup. Knowing the shirts she owns and the bras, I'm sure the men had a perfect view of both breasts and her long brown nipples (about thimble sized).

She waffles between enjoying humiliation and getting upset over events like this. For one, she's very conscious that she has small tits. While she enjoys breast stimulation like no woman I've met -- especially hard sucking and pulling on her nipples -- she doesn't like reminders of her small size nor how long her nipples are (her girlfriends growing up, who she thought were prettier than her, all had pale pink ones). Additionally, she's very conservative (most times -- another story will illustrate a wild side) and the men oogling her obviously made her very upset.

She first relayed this story to me when it happened years ago. Obviously, it has stuck in my head and been a constant source of fantasies for me. I don't so much enjoy the thought of other men looking at her so much as it being slightly against her will and her submissive reaction to it.

During a recent lovemaking session, I revealed to her this fantasy of mine (men or women looking at her without her consent) and innocently asked -- knowing this story would come to the forefront of her mind -- "has there ever been a time this happened?" She was clearly uncomfortable but relayed the above story to me (again, as I'd heard it years ago). But this time, since she knew it turned me on, she -- being a pleaser -- went into some detail even though it was an event that made her angry to recall. She also knew that to keep me turned on, she should answer questions in a way that would put her in a submissive or humiliated light.

As the sex got hotter I would alternately ask her uncomfortable questions with hard sucking or pulling on her nipples. I can't tell you how turned on it made me knowing she was feeling good (physically) while recounting something that shamed her -- mixing the psychological shame and disgust response with her body's positive reaction to my touch.

"What did you think they saw?"

*My tits*

"Some cleavage or did they see everything?"

*They saw all of them*

"Even your nipples?"

*Yes*

"How would they see your entire tit?"

*My bras hang open*

"Because your tits are tiny?"

*Yes*

"Do you think their wives or girlfriends have nipples that long?"

*I don't know*

"Guess!"

*Probably not*

"Do you think they thought of you later? Maybe while jerking off or fucking their wives?"

*Probably*

"Do you think they enjoyed it? Did it turn them on?"

*Yes*

"Even though you have tiny tits?"

*Yes*

"Did it turn you on?"

*No!!*
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to World.Traveller For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2023, 08:16 AM

I posted this story before but my very pretty gf got walked in on showering purposely by her friends brother just before we got together so probably him. Bathroom door had no lock because it stopped working and they never fixed it so he strolled in claiming he claimed he needed to pee so she screamed at him to leave. He even had the nerve to say “why?” when she told him to get out while standing butt naked in front of a glass door in a tiny bathroom. It turns me on that he might think about it but still wish it didn’t happen
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Johnsaint For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2023, 07:43 PM

Default I don’t, but she does

I shared on a previous post that someone we worked with found explicit nudes of my wife online, shared with him by someone else we’d worked with. I used to have them developed at a store where they send them off for processing, they printed everything regardless of how explicit, and apparently someone made copies for themselves and posted them online. I changed jobs a few months later, but she stayed working there. About a year later, they fired her manager and hired a new guy who was an asshole, everyone hated him. He would yell at people for the slightest thing, always threatening to fire them, and had no problem talking dirty to women there.

After working with him for almost a year, she finally got fed up and gave her notice and quit. She worked a commission job and he refused to pay her the commissions she’d already earned. A friend of ours worked as the assistant for the owner so I told her we were going to file sexual harassment charges against him if he didn’t pay us. This caused a bit of uproar and the owner was considering firing him. Our friend then called and told me that her former manager had gone into the owner’s office with a stack of pictures he printed from the internet of Ellen to try and show he couldn’t have harassed her. Ultimately, when the owner found out he hadn’t paid her, he called Ellen and told her he’d sent her a check for her commission plus severance pay and hoped we’d accept that and move on….we did.

She cannot stand the idea that he has nude, very explicit nude, pictures of her…though I tease her about it all the time.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to InnocentBystanders For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2023, 01:51 PM

Thanked 3,248 Times in 165 Posts
Default And still does

Like the above post, I don't mind so much, but my wife would hate it (if she knew).

My wife is a little stuck up sometimes and really doesn't like our neighbour (Tony) 2 doors down. I get on fine with him, but there's something she doesn't like about him - possibly because he is a bit more rough around the edges than the majority on our street. She is always making comments to me about him as if he doesn't deserve to live there. It may have something to do with her being in the same class as his son when she was at school - by all accounts, I don't think they got on.

I work from home, and one day in the summer, saw a security company installing cameras on his property, including one at the end of his garden, looking back towards his house (he fixes up and sells motorbikes for a living, so wanted to keep the perimeter secure).

As I was watching, something occurred to me, so next time I saw him out front, I contrived a reason to pop around, and mentioned the cameras, saying I was thinking of getting some.
He was more than happy to talk about them and showed me how he can access them from his phone, move them, zoom in and out etc and scrolled through the different locations he had, front porch, garage, side alley, back garden etc.
I asked to have a go, so he gave me his phone and I had a play, whilst he continued working on his bike.
I found the camera facing his house and went to live view. Within seconds, I was able to zoom in to the bedroom window of our house. It was so clear, I could see the details of the picture hanging on the wall.

Now, our house backs on to a forest, and as we don't have any neighbours behind us, we rarely close the curtains as my wife likes to take in the view each morning.
When we moved in, it was something that I highlighted to her, (that no one would be able to look in unless they were stood at the very end of the garden) and as on one side we have a little old lady that lives on her own and the other side a guy that travels 3 weeks out of 4, she thinks nothing of standing naked by the window as she does her makeup each morning.

When I realised Tony had a perfect set up to spy on my wife, I froze, unsure whether to call him out on it, or ask him to put in a privacy shield to block the view.
I ended up doing nothing and since then, my wife must have stood naked at that window over a hundred times.

Every time I watch her standing there, I wonder if she is being captured by Tony to watch back at a later stage.
When I'm feeling particularly bad, I imagine he has shared the videos with his son and there are two people that she hates that have seen her naked breasts swaying as she brushes her hair, or leans over to put her makeup on.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Obironic For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
FromBehind1m9

1m:19s

02-25-2021
alana 3

8m:31s

03-18-2010
1 20

2m:04s

01-20-2017
Look at Our Boobs