uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Old 07-01-2005, 09:03 AM

Thanked 10,195 Times in 507 Posts
Default Girls losing their skirts

I already have a video thread on this at https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...ighlight=losing and I would like to see if we have enough for this forum.
Let's start with a classic cover from the UK magazine "Fiesta".
Attached Thumbnails
lordlucan 01.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lord lucan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2005, 07:26 PM

Talking Fiesta

I loved that magazine. It was so tounge and cheek. I laughed my head off at some of the sexy photo series that had word balloons. They would have the silliest, most contrived story lines.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:04 PM

Default Girls Losing their Skirts

Man! I re-discovered this site after googling my favorite search phrase. I wish I could access the videos, unfortunately I am economically challenged and can't afford to pay to view.

LordLucan, I remember you from the old MSN groups days. You are a pioneer in the wardrobe malfunction genre! I don't know if you belong to my groups over at Yahoo (there's 5 of them now). If not, I would instantly approve you and anyone else willing to share videos and photos of skirts and pants falling down. I would even make you a moderator, since I rarely get a chance to get on a computer. I need all the help I can get. The main group is groups.yahoo.com/group/Pantsandskirtsfallingdown. There are links to the other 4 groups from there. And best of all, it's all free!

Cheers!

Mr. Cloogey
Old 07-21-2005, 10:50 AM

lord lucan? are you same lord lucan who has is known for his pics on... other alternative content?
Old 07-23-2005, 06:29 AM

Hi Guys,
I am Lord Lucan who set up the LOOK AT THAT GIRL site in 1999. The reason I set it up was at that time all I could find were posed or cheesecake sites and I wanted a site that was devoted to embarrassing moments, because to me half of the attraction, was the girls reaction to losing her clothes and knowing all the peole around could see her. The original site name was OOPS, but I was unable to get it or other things close to it.
I also I believe was the first person to coin the term ENF on the Internet. Many sites began to spring up afterwards about girl being suddenly stripped, and I am happy to see that thos whole sub culture of embarrassing moments has grown because I know there were many of us who loved it.
The LOOK AT THAT GIRL site covered clothes being ripped off, skirts and pants falling down, bikini tops falling off, forced to strip - in fact all of the situations that involve girls undressing. (We also had some pretty god stories and if anyone has any of the Stephanie Sharp stories from back then I would love to read them again.) At no point in the pictures did anyone smile at the camera, and I always made sure that we only included 18+ girls, and did not include any weird stuff.
I ended up running ut of time to maintain the site and actually handed it over to someone else, but I think it fell apart and soon was covered with junk and inappropriate material like under age girls so I pulled the plug on it.

This site is a very well run and moderated site and that is why I come in here. Alex has caught a good mix of all kinds of moments - not all are to my taste, but i know some people enjoy things that I don'tlike they may find this thread about girls losing their skirts a little tame - but I love it. A lot of the pictures frm my old site are on here now in either the Upskirts or the ENF sections.

Not sure what yu mean by "the same lord lucan who has is known for his pics on... other alternative content". The only pics I have are the kind I see on here.

Cloogey - I will drop you a note next week and look at your site.

Sorry guys, no pictures to add to this thread right now, but I will try and post something over the weekend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lord lucan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2005, 08:37 AM

Thanked 2,636 Times in 412 Posts
Default I knew I knew you Lu

Or at least your site I had no idea you were the guy who started it. Your like a livng enf legend good to see you here on the boards.
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:29 PM

I was a huge fan of Look at that Girl - thanks for all your work on it. I've sent you a message about the Stephanie Sharp stories.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:38 AM

Default site found (this is Joe from Indian Outlaw board)

I'm not sure if this is going to make you happy or aggrevated, but the LOOK AT THAT GIRL site still exists as an MSN group. http://groups.msn.com/lookatthatgirl...et=en-us&pps=k im not sure exactly how the link works because im not a pro link analyst. The steph stories are on there too.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:38 PM

Default UK TV ad

I have posted this in the video section, but for those of you unable to see it, here is a selection of stills showing a hapless (and very unlucky) girl walking away without realising her skirt is jammed in the door.
Attached Thumbnails
UK TV ad for Lottery -wmv_0001.jpg   UK TV ad for Lottery -wmv_0002.jpg  

UK TV ad for Lottery -wmv_0003.jpg   UK TV ad for Lottery -wmv_0004.jpg  

UK TV ad for Lottery -wmv_0005.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lord lucan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2020, 12:50 PM

Thanked 3,029 Times in 239 Posts

ladys skirts are falling down, falling down, falling down
Attached Thumbnails
sfCglAaXUWIAA8hzv.jpeg   sfCupNoodle-ambient1.jpg  

sfDJIrcs.gif   sfF8WGaI.gif  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily