Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2011, 11:01 AM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 603 Posts
Thumbs up

Hmmmmm, mirror in a shopping basket, interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2b0e View Post
many many times I've been at the perfect point just as a girl steps into a car.... it works really well for the front seat .. not so good for the back seat ... they almost can't avoid spreading their knees wide apart to step in ... so if they are wearing a shortish skirt ... you get a lovely wink.

my MIL used to play tennis and netball, and i got heaps of looks at her arse ... and quite a few open crutches from the front when she was sitting with one foot up next to her other knee.
i've always dreamed of her.

i used to slip a mirror into my shopping basket while at the supermarket. with some careful positioning you can get some lovely upskirts. Once in the check-out line I stood behind a 40ish MILF with a son around 20. She was in a white dress that when to just above her knees. Her feet were about a foot apart. I watched her for at least 3 minutes.... a fantastic sight.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshubbee View Post
Hmmmmm, mirror in a shopping basket, interesting.
a few tips:
be careful of other shoppers
be careful of anyone else with your target .. lone targets were "safer"
be careful of store security cameras
i used to put the mirror face up at the bottom of the basket, and have something lose in my hand read to drop on the mirror if I was "caught".
in the line to the register... i used to crouch so that i was closer to the mirror (and therefore closer to the subject in the mirror) to get a better view.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ez2b0e For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 01:13 AM

Default Why stop at upskirts...

I was very lucky growing up to have an older sister who loved to be naked...as did I . We spent a LOT of time naked together and and realized we were both exhibitionists and set up situations where we could "accidentally" expose ourselves to others. Even tho she arranged for me to be "the" attraction for her girlfriends....I never to this day have got to the point where I get tired of looking up females skirts. I always convinced my girlfriends to go pantiless and be careless about how much they show. I'm happy to say my wife..and then my daughter and now my beautiful granddaughter all follow suit.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TeddyBare For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 09:24 AM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 603 Posts

Ohhhh, nice background! And we need some proof pics of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBare View Post
I was very lucky growing up to have an older sister who loved to be naked.... I'm happy to say my wife..and then my daughter and now my beautiful granddaughter all follow suit.
The Following User Says Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 09:25 PM

Thanked 8,942 Times in 984 Posts

missed video opportunity today. saw a girl getting out of a car, leaning back in. bent way over. i could tell half her ass was showing below her short flowery flimsy dress - but the car door was in the way.

tried to sneak a video of her going into the store - plenty of wind and i saw some nice lower regions of cheek showing. but the video didn't record.

she left the store before me, but i saw her when i was walking out. she went to put something in her trunk and bent way over - her dress rode up and i saw the majority of her ass. she was wearing a thong at most - i couldn't really see any underwear at all except maybe a hint. but by the time i got recording she was already back in her car - and i had started the process as soon as i saw her.

some days you get really lucky, but some days you only get lucky

she did have a nice curvy ass.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 06:46 AM

Default club upskirt

Still have an amazing memory of when I was a teenager going to a club on my own. Met a girl from school who I'd never really spoken to - we were both pretty drunk, she was sitting opposite me, sort of half chatting me up. The memory's hazy in terms of how it went down exactly, but I remember her looking over the balcony at the club and opening her legs. She was wearing a loose, short skirt and her little black knickers didn't cover her really hairy c*nt at all. It was so strange as a come-on, I couldn't really figure out what to do about it. She wasn't exactly my type, I guess I would have been cool with a random hook-up, but I just sat and stared at her hairy pussy lips, divided by the tiny black gusset, every time she'd look away. She seemed to give me as much opportunity as she could to have a good look - maybe it was her way of offering the goods.

This memory, though she wasn't the hottest girl at school, has stuck with me for years and years.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bboyjames For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2011, 06:31 PM

Default teacher upskirt

I was at school in the 70s and had crushes on practically all my female teachers! Or maybe it was just adolescent lust?
First there was my form teacher Mrs J. She used to sit on the front desk and was the first woman I was aware of who wore tights. I saw her knickers several times that first term.
Then there was Mrs S. the english teacher. She was in her early fifties and, while not conventionally attractive, had big boobs and a great bottom! We used to be able to see the lines from the substantial panty-girdle she wore! Long-leg style and white. She often sat with her legs apart and the view was always interesting.
The lab technician was another girl who opened my young eyes to the delights of womens' knickers when she walked up the stairs always in very short skirts. She must have known that every boy in school knew the colour of her underwear every day!
The ultimate crush though was probably Miss W when I was just turned 18 and in 6th form. About 30 with shoulder length wavy brown hair and a lovely figure. She taught Biology (no she really did!) and always wore shortish skirts and high heels. I used to try really hard to look up her skirt constantly. One fine day I was rewarded when she bent over to pick up a book she had dropped right next to my desk. I was transfixed by the sight of her white knickers over her tights, (lots of women seemed to do that in those days - wear knickers over their tights that is, not bend down by my desk!). I was near the back and if anyone else noticed they didnt give any sign. I fantasised that night long and hard! The next time I was in her lesson I hoped for a repeat performance but I had to wait for weeks before getting another chance. I was last out the class at the end of the lesson and she saked me to help her carry some stuff back to the staff room. she told me to pick up a pile of books and she would bring the overhead projector she had been using. I picked the books up and she lifted the bulky projector off the table. as she did, her skirt got caught and lifted right up to her waist! White knickers again! Her skirt went so far up I could see the waist of her tights showing above the top of her knickers. She saw me staring and realised what was happening. She looked at me, muttered "Oh shit", and turned back to the desk to put the projector down and cover herself up and said "sorry about that". I said "It's Ok miss I've heard teachers swearing before", to which she replied "Oh yes, sorry about that too". The penny dropped that she had actually apologising to me for flashing her knickers!!! I smiled and said "Don't worry miss. I won't tell anyone about it.........., or about you swearing!" She blushed and then laughed, "Don't push it, smart guy!"
She used to smile at me whenever we passed in the corridor after that and I had many a 'hard' night thinking about that incident for a long time afterwards.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to firedog6 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2011, 05:24 AM

Default The best wine bar in the world

Many years ago when I worked in London, there was a little wine bar just around the corner. It had a ledge bar which ran along the window which looked out onto the road. There were bar stools arranged along the ledge bar and due to the fact that it was a wine bar near to Covent Garden it boasted a large female clientele.

They would sit along the ledge bar unaware that the space below the ledge bar was a normal window. I saw many a glorious upskirt (pre mobile phone days unfortunately so I canīt post any of my finds). Because they felt safe, they would happily swing their legs open and closed, occasionally scratch an itch, realign their knickers or just sit legs apart. One glorious hot summerīs day there was a lady perhaps in her late forties taking a glass of wine with a younger girl, maybe her daughter. She was wearing stockings and suspenders but no knickers. I passed the bar three times that lunchtime, each time being treated to a vision of thick pubic hair.

Sadly I changed jobs and the next time I passed that way, the bar had closed.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to astondb5 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 11:26 AM

Default upskirt

A couple years ago I had a regular client coming in for hip and leg muscle treatment. I knew she was a little on the wild side from some of the stories she told, but I never pressed for details. During one session she was wearing a loose blouse that d****d around her neck and had an open back. While I was applying a stretch I noticed that the blouse had slid to the side enough to show a good portion of her areola. I didn't say anything but kept glancing up hoping the nipple would pop out. She knew what she was doing and caught me looking. Needless to say, I was very embarrassed. She didn't say anything about it.

After a few more sessions, I finally found the courage to comment that she seemed to enjoy exhibitionism. She really lit up at that so I mentioned that I was not opposed to looking if something happened to be exposed, and always enjoyed the charge it gave me. The next visit, she wore a short skirt.....and then asked me to focus on stretching the backs of her legs and hips. I asked if whe would like some shorts but she declined. I almost blew my wad right there in my pants when I lifted her leg and saw that she was not wearing panties under the skirt. I saw everything through the whole session. She totally enjoyed the exhibitionism and I have never been so nervous/excited in my life. My heart still speeds up when I think about it.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinalator View Post
when I lifted her leg and saw that she was not wearing panties under the skirt. I saw everything through the whole session.
Was she shaved?
The Following User Says Thank You to McSmoothie For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Washroom sex

2m:19s

07-09-2019
2295906 massage ends with premature

1m:17s

10-07-2015
stripped ticlked post1