uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2010, 11:31 PM

Lightbulb An Old Girlfriend

Back in the early 80's in our late teens, after being together for over 3 years, my girlfriend and I decided to try threesomes. For her I picked my one cousin because I knew he'd done group sex stuff and my GF knew him already, so I figured she'd be more comfortable with him her first time.

My GF was a bit self-conscious, and actually doubted my cousin would be interested in fucking her, cuz she had small 34A tits, and most of the girls he banged were well-built. She didn't believe me when I told her I didn't think it be a problem getting him interested in a free piece of ass. So we came up with the idea of taking some 35mm B&W nude photos of her, and I was suppose to show my cousin some innocent pics I had taken of my GF, with a few chosen nudes that 'accidently' got slipped in to the pile... as a way to peak his interest.

I was going to a vocational school at the time and had access to a darkroom, so I devoloped the special photos of my GF. By then she was getting cold feet and suggested that we forget the plan of showing my cousin the nudes. But by then I liked the idea of showing her off to my cousin, so I said, "No way. This is going to happen." My girl was a little bit of a submissive, and I could tell she was kind of turned-on by my refusal. So for the next couple of weeks she was on pins and needles wondering if I had shown them yet. The tension itself was kind of erotic.

To make a long story short. I managed to hook my cousin just by telling him sex stories about my GF. Once I let him know we were considering trying threesome, he offered his services without even having to see any photos. Needless to say, my cousin fucked the hell out of my GF, and am proud to say afterwards he gave her a rave review for her talents.

My GF never knew it, but I showed the nude B&W pictures to my cousin some time later anyway, and he was astounded when he learned that she posed for them just for him. I gave him a real hot one of her on the bed, facing the camera, with her legs spread and finger-fucking herself as a souvenir of screwing her. I know for a fact he showed the photo off to all his buddies when he bragged about fucking her.

Some time later I show that same set of photos off to another friend after he showed me some of his girlfriend. That was pretty exciting too.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bushwhacker716 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 10:23 AM

Default my wifes pics are on this site

I didn't post her here , but someone did she, is in hardcore amatuers pics under the topic sexy wifes pics,page 49 I showed her pics to a chat room awhile ago, months maybe, now she showed up in here. I can't remove her with out the help of the poster, I wonder if anyone I know or she knows would know about this site, come in and see that one pic of her and recognize her. please let me know if by chance anyone comes in here and knows either me or her or both. not sure what my reaction might be, i guess it would depend on who it was that sees her?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaywht For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 11:02 AM

Default Damn Chat Room

Jay, all the page 49 wives are smokin, good for you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tantrum_acl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 11:18 AM

Thanked 1,988 Times in 113 Posts
Default Agreed

Page 49 is full of lovely ladies. We have no idea which is your wife, but if she's there, you're a lucky man.

Cheers.

See my wife's newest pics: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=145136
The Following User Says Thank You to greenery For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 06:42 PM

Default my wifes pics on page 49

my wife is the first one you see on the top of the page 49 on the left long brown hair on the bed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaywht For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 09:46 PM

Thanked 5,198 Times in 366 Posts

I have shown pics of my wife to friends (and really liked it). I am sure previous boyfriends have at least topless beach shots of her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 11:02 PM

Very nice pic Jay, great boobs. Sharing can be fun Scouty
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tantrum_acl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2010, 11:41 AM

Default Does Brother's Wife Count?

I can garauntee 100% that you have never seen these pictures! Here's why - about 30 years ago I was helping my brother and his wife move. I was carrying an open top box to the truck when the lid came off of a shoe box that was inside. The shoe box was full of polaroid pictures and I could see that it was my brother's wife. I quickly grabbed a handful without looking at them and stuffed them in my pocket. These are scans of the pics with her face marked out because they are still married.
Attached Thumbnails
Picture1A.jpg   Picture2A.jpg  

Picture3A.jpg   Picture4A.jpg  

Old 10-04-2010, 05:43 PM

Default my wifes pics

thanks for the compliments on my wife everyone
The Following User Says Thank You to jaywht For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 09:40 PM

Default An Old Girlfriend Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushwhacker716 View Post
Back in the early 80's in our late teens, after being together for over 3 years, my girlfriend and I decided to try threesomes. For her I picked my one cousin because I knew he'd done group sex stuff and my GF knew him already, so I figured she'd be more comfortable with him her first time.

My GF was a bit self-conscious, and actually doubted my cousin would be interested in fucking her, cuz she had small 34A tits, and most of the girls he banged were well-built. She didn't believe me when I told her I didn't think it be a problem getting him interested in a free piece of ass. So we came up with the idea of taking some 35mm B&W nude photos of her, and I was suppose to show my cousin some innocent pics I had taken of my GF, with a few chosen nudes that 'accidently' got slipped in to the pile... as a way to peak his interest.

I was going to a vocational school at the time and had access to a darkroom, so I devoloped the special photos of my GF. By then she was getting cold feet and suggested that we forget the plan of showing my cousin the nudes. But by then I liked the idea of showing her off to my cousin, so I said, "No way. This is going to happen." My girl was a little bit of a submissive, and I could tell she was kind of turned-on by my refusal. So for the next couple of weeks she was on pins and needles wondering if I had shown them yet. The tension itself was kind of erotic.

To make a long story short. I managed to hook my cousin just by telling him sex stories about my GF. Once I let him know we were considering trying threesome, he offered his services without even having to see any photos. Needless to say, my cousin fucked the hell out of my GF, and am proud to say afterwards he gave her a rave review for her talents.

My GF never knew it, but I showed the nude B&W pictures to my cousin some time later anyway, and he was astounded when he learned that she posed for them just for him. I gave him a real hot one of her on the bed, facing the camera, with her legs spread and finger-fucking herself as a souvenir of screwing her. I know for a fact he showed the photo off to all his buddies when he bragged about fucking her.

Some time later I show that same set of photos off to another friend after he showed me some of his girlfriend. That was pretty exciting too.
Here's a scanned photo from the B&W set my old girlfriend posed for, the one she did for my cousin. This is the view my cousin had the first time he fucked her. He banged her good and hard doggy style, with no condom. I thought she was going to pass out from her own orgasms when he came in her.
Attached Images

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bushwhacker716 For This Useful Post:

Tags
geri, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
short mast 289

1m:00s

10-30-2016
Nude Beach Fun 2

4m:19s

05-30-2024
mast008