Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2021, 08:59 AM

Thanked 2,966 Times in 232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
You were living my dream weekend! I love my wife, but damn!
Thanks for sharing.
You are very welcome! I haven't decided exactly where to go this weekend, but I'm looking forward to it
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2021, 02:59 PM

Default Minor update that I wanted to share

Minor update that I wanted to share

This past month with L has been pretty amazing, and there is no more hiding/sneaking around. We've had to be a little careful of her parent's feelings, especially her dad's, but overall, things have been going great. Knowing now how things are turning out, I feel stupid for waiting all this time.

I love the beach but didn't feel comfortable traveling in 2020 because of covid. I guess a big reason is that I didn't want to be away from L, too. I asked L back in June if she would go on vacation with me before school starts back up, and she was beyond thrilled… and I am, too. I surprised her with a pretty big getaway, and I can't wait until the end of the month.

We've also planned out how things can work while she is wrapping up school. If things go to plan, she can be done in another semester, or it could bleed into the first part of next year. Regardless, not a whole lot more time. She was on the fence about committing to renting a place with her girlfriends since she isn't sure if she will be there for only half or the whole school year. S is one of the friends, and her best friend, that she lives with, and I finally convinced her not to leave S hanging and just do it. I also convinced her that we needed a good mattress because I'm too freaking old to sleep on some small shitty college bed, lol. I plan on spending as much time with her at school as I can, and if I have to see three of her girlfriends running around the house, I'll just have to take one for the team, haha.

S came to visit this past 4th of July weekend, and we had a really nice time. I had only seen S via Facetime up to this point, and L had not seen her in person for a long time. Both of them were really excited to get together, and L really wanted to take S shopping for vacation outfits. She wants to surprise me, and I can't wait to see what she has picked out. She looks amazing in a sundress, at least I think so, so I hope she bought a few new ones to wear and take off.

L stays at my place pretty much all the time now, and S stayed with us. Before you get too far into this, nothing happened between the three of us, but for lack of a better way to describe it, the sexual tension felt pretty high to me. S lives about 5-6 hours away and got in late Friday evening. We stayed up pretty late, and both of them were chattering non-stop the whole time. They talk to each other multiple times a day, but it was cute to see them both so excited to see each other. L showed S around the house, and it was also cute to see L in hostess mode.

I've talked to S a lot over facetime, and she has seen a lot of me, too. It felt like S and I had been around each other a hundred times, but I also had a bit of a nervous feeling too. I've mentioned this before, L has shown S dick pics and even her blowing me, and sitting there with S was just a little weird. Maybe I'm just being weird, but it was just awkward being together in person initially. It passed quickly enough, but still a bit of a nervous feeling for me.

I think I was the one to give up first, and I went to bed around 1:30. I don't know what time L slipped into bed, but both of them were dragging Saturday morning. I remember those days where I could sleep forever. I will give them both credit… they aren't particularly prissy and have no problem coming out for coffee with their hair sticking up and looking like they had a rough night.

Their main plan for Saturday was shopping, and I was actually on the fence about going along. I ended up going and spent equal amounts of time being asked to leave them alone and being asked to come back and give my opinion on outfits. They both have a similar build, and I got asked a few times about what I thought about S's outfit… I suspect I'll see some of "those" clothes later . Still, getting invited into dressing rooms with L and S was exciting. No nudity, but it was still hot. I did get a smirk from L because I lingered too long after offering my opinion. I think her exact words were, "we are done with you"… can't blame a guy for trying.

On that note, I had a heart-to-heart with L before S showed up. I really love L, and I don't want to mess it up. Forum- yank my man card, but there it is. I laid it out that I don't mind her showing me to S, but that I didn't want there to ever be any confusion about how I felt about her and don't want to do anything else. Basically, I think it is hot to talk about, but not do. She seemed to like how I felt about it . It felt weird bringing it up, but I feel better just saying it to her. I didn't promise to not think about it, though

I feel more exhausted after shopping than if I worked in the yard all day long. By the time the two of them were done, it was dinner time, and we stopped to eat/drink before heading home. I think we were all getting a little hangry. Nothing awful, but we all wanted some food. They both were feeling really good by the time we headed home, and it just continued once we got back. Between the 3 of us, we had two bottles of wine, which might not sound like much, but for the two of them, I was impressed, haha.

Maybe I'll feel different in the future, but it made me smile listening to them chattering a mile a minute on the drive home and trying to embarrass each other telling stories. I can only imagine how they are living together. S definitely had some wild times in college, and L had her share of fun, based on how S was trying to embarrass her. S was trying to bate me into sharing some past stories, and I asked L if she really wanted to hear about them, which got a loud "NO" and laughing from S. L knows I'll tell her whatever she wants to know, but she would rather not know… for the most part. I did tell a story about the two of us but didn't say it was L. L had a look on her face as the story went along, and she ended up smacking my arm and saying, "ha… nice try". When I replied, "oh, was that you?" I got an even harder smack.

I did quiz both of them and wished it would have been back at my house… they both were in the mood to answer my questions. L tried to embarrass S about her love of toys, and apparently, she has left more than one in the bathroom at their place in the past. I can only imagine what some college guy thought walking into the bathroom and seeing a big dildo on the vanity. I asked S what the biggest toy she owns is, and they had to look it up and show me. She has a bad dragon, which prompted L to call her a sl*t. I think my reaction was along the lines of "and that fits?". There were a few rounds of questions like that, which I tried to pretend that I wasn't as interested as I was, lol. It was almost a game of truth or dare, and I think they liked trying to outdo each other. I'd say that I'm at expert level of knowledge about what L likes, and she answered truthfully, even if she got a little embarrassed at times . Anal is a no-fly zone for S, and when it came L's turn to answer, she got called a sl*t, lol.

Back at the house, I was the designated bartender. I keep saying that they are funny together, but they are. You could just tell how close they are, and it made me feel good just being around the two of them... like I was part of their clique. Both of them wanted me to make them different cocktails, and they had every bottle of alcohol they could find on the kitchen counter. They download an app that you plug in the alcohol you have, and it would give a list of drinks you can make… I think they were on a mission to try all of them. I convinced them to let me make small portions, almost shot-sized, so they would not pass out by midnight. They both took great offense to the idea that they couldn't hold their liquor, but they didn't ask me to make them bigger, either .

I was the first to go change into more comfortable clothes, and both of them did, too. I'd like to tell you that as the night went on, both girls stripped their clothes off, but it wasn't quite that exciting. L changed into a sleep tank top but wore some yoga-type shorts (not sure what to call them), which she looked fantastic in, I smacked her ass a few times that night. S had a strappy sleep top on, too, but had exercise shorts on. She looked pretty damn good, as well .

Neither had bras on, so I did get to see some hard nipples… L might have had hers played with while we were chatting . She also got friskier as the night went on and a couple of times sat on my lap to kiss me, trying to tease me (it worked). S gave me several very nice up short peeks, either intentional or unintentionally, and I was happy either way. L busted me looking, which she announced to S (thanks, honey). S just laughed at me but didn't try to change positions, and I got a smirk from L.

The unfortunate but inevitable result was that both girls ended up getting drunk. I wasn't making the drinks very strong, but they both are pretty petite, and I think their college party days are behind them, lol.
Not the sexiest story to tell on OCCs, but L ended up getting sick, and I had to carry S to bed. I put them both in my bed, so they were close to a bathroom. I slept in a guest room, which I have to admit thinking wasn't fair a couple of times. I checked on them during the night, and they at least listened to me and kept drinking the water I brought them. Neither of them was up moving too fast on Sunday, though, but bounced back faster than I would have guessed. I think I would have been down for a couple of days, lol.

Sunday was a slow day for us. We went to the pool and had a cookout at L's parent's house in the evening. Our neighborhood pool was really busy, and I'm positive a few dads/guys were checking the two of them out. Just an observation that I found hot… L loaned S one of her swim suites, which is stuck in my mind. Call me a pig, but the next time L wears it I'll be thinking about S.

That evening, we watched fireworks for a little while, and the girls decided they wanted to go inside and relax a little… and they finally had to fess up to the previous night, which I thought was hilarious. L's mom acted a little embarrassed for them, and L's dad made fun of me babysitting them. I had to remind him that I've put him to bed before, and S was a lot easier to pick up. That got a laugh from L and a response from S that at least she didn't throw up. I had to remind them both who the real hero was, and then I got blamed for the whole thing because I made their drinks.

For some reason, we got hooked on re-watching the Entourage series on HBO and decided to just lounge around the rest of the night. I was seriously horny and couldn't wait to get L alone. I think she was even hornier than I was, but I tried to be at least not obvious, but I'm sure S knew hands were roaming under blankets.

When we finally went to bed, we were both so horny that we went straight to it. Maybe she was putting on a bit of a show for S, but she was as loud as I had ever heard her, and I loved it. I love to 69 with her and could have eaten her all night long. We finished with her face planted in the sheets and her cute little ass sticking up. I came so hard that my knees were shaking. S gave L a hard time about the noise Monday morning, which L tried to play down as not being that loud. S was relentless, and L actually got a little red-faced about it… which I think is awesome. I'm sure some of you have watched Forest Gump... I don't think S was doing it because of that movie, but she kept grunting at L, and I was dying. All I could think about was little Forest imitating the principal when he came to visit his mom.

S went back home Monday afternoon, and I'm really glad she came down. I think my visits to school are going to be fun, and I think the three of us will definitely hang out, and it won't be totally awkward when I'm there. I won't be able to wipe the thought of her and that bad dragon from my mind for a long time, though. I looked at some Reddit videos on the bad dragon sub, and I wouldn't mind seeing her using one . I'm definitely going to ask her about it again.
Old 07-12-2021, 07:50 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts
Default Omg!

That was a sexy, R-rated update. I do believe you're smitten, Big Guy! I do believe S will be more and more casual with her mode of dress and you'll get more opportunities for nice views from all of them once school starts up, especially since S has seen photos of you with S (Which you know the rest of the women will hear about!). You may have some explaining to do with L, though. Good luck with that!
Do you think L will mind as long as you don't touch?
How will that make you feel? Can you handle the pressure and the situation?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2021, 12:43 PM

Quote:
That was a sexy, R-rated update. I do believe you're smitten, Big Guy! I do believe S will be more and more casual with her mode of dress and you'll get more opportunities for nice views from all of them once school starts up, especially since S has seen photos of you with S (Which you know the rest of the women will hear about!). You may have some explaining to do with L, though. Good luck with that!
Do you think L will mind as long as you don't touch?
How will that make you feel? Can you handle the pressure and the situation?
I think L is fine with S teasing me a little and probably enjoys it a little bit, too. I don't know how it will with others, though. L isn't a crazy jealous woman, but she does get a little jealous.. I guess I do, too. If S took it too far or did something behind her back, that could change her view about it.

I'm really curious about the house dynamic at school. It is only a two-bath place with four women, and however many guests happen to be around (if any). I'm sure S will be casual around me, not sure about the others yet. The plan is for L and S to share one bathroom, which isn't horrible but probably not ideal for a third (me)... I suspect it will lead to a few interesting sights, and other times just being a pain.

S has been asking both of us questions about things that came up during their buzzed question-and-answer session from the visit. S seems to be really interested in exploring her no-fly zone (haha) but is a little freaked out about it hurting. Just to be clear, it isn't about me exploring it... just how L got comfortable and was able to relax. I had a few occurrences of "are we really talking about this?" go through my mind.

Anyone else had a situation where the talk with their partner and their friend(s) were 100% sexual but not sexual about the three of you together... if that makes sense? For me, it is sexy and bizarre at the same time.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2021, 09:42 AM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts
Default Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by indym View Post
Anyone else had a situation where the talk with their partner and their friend(s) were 100% sexual but not sexual about the three of you together... if that makes sense? For me, it is sexy and bizarre at the same time.
For me, it was when my wife and her group of 3 or 4 friends were all reading the "Shades of Grey" trilogy and knew I was reading the books as my wife finished each. The women were all interested in a man's point of view, which I was happy to provide. That led to many very interesting conversations!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2021, 05:14 PM

Quote:
For me, it was when my wife and her group of 3 or 4 friends were all reading the "Shades of Grey" trilogy and knew I was reading the books as my wife finished each. The women were all interested in a man's point of view, which I was happy to provide. That led to many very interesting conversations!
I bet those conversations were fun! Were they on the lady's terms only (e.g. they would bring it up)? L talks to S all the time while I'm around, and I don't think I'm brave enough to start those conversations, lol.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2021, 12:48 PM

It has been a while since I've posted an update, and I thought I'd share a fun time we had this weekend.

A lot has happened over the last few months, and we really couldn't be happier. The biggest news is that I took a chance, and we have decided that we want more. I couldn't imagine not having L as part of my life. I'm a pretty confident guy, even if it doesn't sound like it here, and I can tell you I was sweating bullets about it.

I had big plans, but they were derailed when I accidentally walked over to L sitting at the island in the kitchen, and I saw a piece of paper where she had doodled her name and my last name over and over. If you've ever "caught" someone or have been "caught" yourself, you can imagine the look on her face when she saw that I SAW that piece of paper. She was horrified and ran to the bedroom and shut the door; I was actually pretty ecstatic that my chances of her saying yes were closer to 100% than what had been racing through my mind the previous few weeks. I decided now or never. I did get several "you don't have to do this" from her, and I finally convinced her that I didn't have a ring for "just in case I caught her doodling her married name," that I had been planning it and had been a nervous wreck about her saying no.

That leads up to about a month ago. For those of you that have not read my other posts in this thread, L is just finishing up school. She has two housemates, S, who I've mentioned, and another girlfriend with the initial L… so confusing, I know. I just call her the other roommate for now. So far, I've been able to spend a lot of time with L at school, and she comes home every weekend. The rental at school isn't horrible, but L already feels like our home is home, and she would rather be here, and I love that. Oh, and she and S are pretty much-going room by room redecorating and tweaking things. School really isn't very far away, and I've made an evening booty call or two when I haven't stayed. Naked laundry Saturday afternoons are pretty awesome at our place, too . I never mentally counted down to "is it time to do laundry yet?" but I do now.

The sexual tension with S is pretty high. She has obviously seen me lots of times, and L is an open book to her about us, and I think everything we do together. It isn't a weird tension, but it is there. In the your wife's sexual past thread, I shared that L and S had experimented with each other before, and it gives me a hard-on just thinking about it. L gets a little shy if I bring it up, and I've wondered if it meant she wanted to again or she was a little embarrassed about it. Talk about a delicate minefield… ask too many questions about it, and the possibility of it happening again probably gets shut down.

L has continued to show pictures of me/us to S, and without being a drooling moron, I try to encourage it. L and S share a bathroom at school, which means I share a bathroom with S when I'm there. No real awkwardness getting ready, but no big exposure opportunities so far, other than both of them doing their hair/pampering routines in bras and panties. I also put my foot down and semi-demanded that we get a new bed for school. I'm too old to sleep on some small shitty college bed, and while the room is tight, we squeezed a memory foam king into it. I'd like to say it is me, but I think it is really the bed… but it ends up being the place to watch TV before bed. Both L and S tend to wrap up in a blanket with just panties and a t-shirt on (not always, though), and the other roommate usually wears sleep clothes. I don't think any of them have the slightest understanding of how cute and sexy they look, or they fully do, and they love teasing me. Either way, I spend half my time watching TV and the other half watching them. While it really isn't more exposure than what I would see at the beach, it sure feels 10 times sexier and naughtier.

Fast forward to two weekends ago… S knows that L and I have been to a nude beach that is close by and has asked L questions about it. After the dance of "do you want to go", we made plans to try it out, and on the drive, I could see S getting more nervous as we got closer. I wasn't sure if it was nervousness about being naked in front of me or others, but I hit the eject button and said we should go to the non-nude area that day. You could see the relief, even though they both said we could still go. We had a nice relaxing afternoon, and at home later that night, the real reason for the anxiety was shared. S had an ex-boyfriend share very explicit pics of her with their group of friends after their break-up (revenge), and it got ugly. So much so that S's father, and attorney, pretty much scared everyone involved shitless. S's big worry was about people taking pictures of her on the beach, and I'm sure both of her parents have drilled into her that fear.

We talked about it more, and it is sort of funny, but I had to explain that there are people there who never take off their clothes/swimsuits, and she didn't have to either. The place we go doesn't really lend itself to being able to do voyeur shots either, and someone walking around taking pics would stick out. Both L and S wanted to try again, and who am I to tell them no, haha.

Later that night, L asked me to go get S to see if she wanted to watch TV with us before going to sleep, and it was the first good view I had of her topless. Her door was shut, and I lightly knocked. She had to know that it was me because L would have burst right in. She told me to come in, and when I opened the door, she was changing into sleep clothes and had already put on a pair of short bottoms. She was pulling her hair back into a ponytail, and I couldn't have a better view of her breasts. I tried not to stare but also not hide that I was looking at her tits, either . She did want to come to watch tv and didn't seem to be in much of a rush to pull a top on… how long is too long to stand there and watch after you get your questions answered? LOL. As silly as it sounds, I think that was her making it up to me. I saw her topless again another couple of times over the long weekend, and L and S were "accidentally" in our closet looking at clothes when I came out of the shower. I didn't swing my tallywacker around for them, but I didn't rush away, either. It is like we are daring each other to make the first move and break the ice.

I stayed at school the first part of the following week and worked remotely but needed to come back for a couple of meetings. L and I talk to each other via facetime in the evenings when we are apart, and most of the time, that evolves into some virtual sexy time together. So, when L showed up on my screen in bed, I was prepared . She had the covers pulled up to her neck, and after some very deliberate taunting about how she missed me and what she planned to do to her pussy for me, she extended her phone away from herself, and S slid in closer and was under the covers, too. I was instructed to start the Lush app on my phone, and I thought I might lose consciousness because my heart was beating so fast. I jumped straight to running up the intensity, and both of them jumped in unison. I'm a techy kind of guy, and I did think, "how can I be controlling two of them" but the how didn't really seem to matter much at that time. I played with the settings and watched them both react. I've seen L cum lots of times, and she looked like she was enjoying herself, but I wasn't sure she was really "there" yet.

And then the two of them yanked the covers down to show me that they were wearing my t-shirts and had a Lush sandwiched between the two of them so they could both feel it and faux react. After a lot of laughing at me, L at least indicted that she felt bad about it and would make it up to me. The three of us chatted for a while longer, and right before hanging up, I told them both that it was going to be a rough night for me… since I would probably be up most of the night thinking about a suitable punishment for them. I was really going to be up with blue balls, but they didn't need to know that, lol.

I started getting text messages from L almost immediately with more fake apologizing than anything and egging me on to take matters into my own hands and to send her a picture. Taking matters into my own hands was definitely my plan so I at least could sleep, but I also played up how torn I was about their punishment and if they could take it. For the next couple of days, it worked its way into every conversation. That is another story, but the main theme was that since they stole three orgasms from me (one from each of them, and mine), they were going to have to pay those back and a "pain and suffering" penalty. They paid in full this past weekend . I'm not asking people to beg me to continue with the details about what happened, but if there is interest, I'll make a post about it.

Back on track with the beach… So the plan had been to go back some time, but I escalated the timeline. I don't know if I'll explain it well, but L is more submissive than I thought she was. She likes me to tell her what to do and direct her, and she is willing to push limits to some degree without fussing. She might protest a little via a smirk when we are out of an intimate situation, but when we are intimate or edging up to it, she wants to be told what to do. I learned S is sort of the same, and when I told them that we were going to the nude beach on Saturday, I didn't get any kind of push back.

I won't give all the details about getting to the beach, but there is a little bit of a walk from the parking area, and some people strip right away. When L and I went the first time, it took us a few minutes to get comfortable and undress once we got to a spot, but we stayed nude until almost getting back to the car. It wasn't very busy that first time, but a Saturday in September is very different. Some people were stripping as soon as they could, and others wore cover-ups that were not covering up much. We sort of looked overdressed at the start. I think the normalcy of people going about their business relaxed the both of them.

Once we got to our place and mostly set up, I started to get undressed, and L followed pretty closely behind. I honestly thought S wouldn't do it, but as soon as L pulled her top off, S did too. Once I was fully undressed and had sprayed on some sunscreen, I walked down to the water, and when I came back, both of them had stripped down and were preparing to lay on their fronts. Other than me trying to get a good look, it was almost like any other beach day… well, I guess it was just like any other beach day because I would have looked, too . I don't know long I spent looking and wondering if it is sunscreen or something else I was seeing, haha.

We alternated laying out and floating in the water, which was damn near perfect. I don't want it to sound like we are experienced with this, so there were a few moments where we had to feel our way around. The girls also had a few admirers, and a couple of them came up to chit-chat. A middle-aged guy was pretty confident but creepy. He wasn't making any attempt to look but not appear to be looking. He also started to get hard talking to them. I joked that he was trying to figure out who the free female was, and honestly, I was probably spot on with my joke. I had to run him off.

To younger guys made a move later on, and I just happened to be out in the water, and the girls had not come down yet . Neither of the guys stood a chance, but it was fun watching the body language and wondering what was being said. It was obvious the guys were trying to put their best dick forward, and they should have stopped at the store and bought some more dick if they wanted to impress them . I guess I don't blame them for trying, and sorry if I sound like I'm bragging (I am, I guess), but L and S were so far out of their league it was laughable. L doesn't hold back on the public displays of affection, and she made it clear to whoever was watching that we were together.

As I've mentioned before, L is devious, and between hanging on me vs. exposing herself to me while floating and giving me a tug under the water, she was doing her best to make it hard on me to get out of the water. S wasn't grabby like L, but she was hanging off of me like I was their personal dock, too. In all fairness, I'm went out into deeper water… so chest deep for me was a foot over their heads . Hearing the two of them talk about how great it felt laying out in the sun was awesome, and hearing them talk about doing this as a regular thing was even better.

You've all seen pics of L in this thread, but I'll describe S a bit. Height/weight/build, they are very close to each other. S is a smidge taller, but not much. S is a darker brunette, and I won't lie… I took in every square inch . L waxes and shaves in-between sessions, but it looks like S is strictly a shaver. I also sort of knew that from back at school. I love S, but she is a freaking slob! Our shared bathroom is a mess with her things, and what woman has three razors in the shower. I never got a real answer why she needs three, lol.

S is smooth, but her dark hair made the little follicles more noticeable… if that makes sense? Not stubbly, but you could see where it grows in thick. I'm a fan of bare, but she would like great with a little patch of hair. Her labia are also darker than L's, and I joked with a friend on here that it made everything stand out like it was in HD. As her legs spread wider, she would open up slightly and give a beautiful view. She is slightly more lippy than L, so a great view to stare at for a few hours.

We met an older couple, not ancient, but maybe late 50s to very early 60s. The wife had a few extra pounds and was a little saggy in a few places, but she still looked good. The husband looked pretty non-descript and a little older than his wife. Not well endowed, and nothing to take note of, either. They seemed pretty experienced with the nude beach scene, and I did catch the husband positioning himself for the best views. I teased both of them about it later, and they were completely unfazed by it. Anyway, the couple was very nice and made L and S feel really comfortable. I'm petty naïve about some hints, but I kind of got the feeling that they might be in the lifestyle. It was fun to hear them ask questions leading up to the relationship between the three of us. It started with how nice of a day it was. After a bit of time, on to if we come here often and some of the places they have been. We then said we didn't do this often, but it was not our first time, and that it was S's first time, the wife went into a bit of mother-hen mode for a few minutes.
Things like how safe it is, but if there is ever a problem to let others around know. Finally, she asked the question she really wanted to know… which was who I was to them. L was quick to tell them that I am her fiancé and, while not exactly the complete truth, a reasonable facsimile of it that we have been together for 18 months and got engaged recently. If the couple had any personal thoughts about it, they hid them well. They still probed a little, but not in a way that was creepy or uncomfortable.

I'm a pretty good planner, but I don't hold a candle to that older couple. They had cocktails, three different SPF sunscreens, and all kinds of snacks. The girls were so at ease they barely paid attention to anything else going on after that, but soaking up the sun and relaxing. It couldn't have worked out much better for us and S's first time. My experience is that the women I have been to the beach with get pretty relaxed, and modesty goes out the window to some degree. The same happened here. S wasn't modest, but as the day went on, she acted like she totally forgot where we were and what we were doing. No complaints from me!

I think the likelihood of me posting this picture, even edited, is very slim, but at the end of the day, the female part of our friendly couple took our standing group picture (with S's phone) . L and S even got her phone number in case we wanted to sit together in the future. I think there was more motive behind that, but L thinks I'm wrong. None of us really wanted to get dressed to walk back to the car. I wondered if things would be weird that night, the next day, or this week… and they haven't been. Finishing up laundry at my house and the rest of their punishment was fun, but otherwise, it was completely normal. They are more mature about it than I would have been at that age, for sure.

An interesting detail (to me) that I left out was that L's mom almost ruined the beach trip. She came over and was talking with us right as we were getting ready to go. It was obvious that she wanted to be invited but had no idea it was "that" beach. I'll give L credit, she asked her to come back to our bedroom and look at some clothes she had, and when they returned, it was all "have a great time" and "let me know when you are back, and we can all go to dinner". No detectable hurt feelings about it. I guess another rabbit hole that I've not mentioned is that we work out together. It started a while back, and three of us (L, her mom, and me) would go. When I'm home alone, mom and I still go together. L's dad isn't much into that sort of thing and enjoys the couch a little too much for his own good, but the two of us really work out when we go together. I like teasing her about the guys sneaking looks at her trying to embarrass her. She always downplays it with comments about being a sweaty mess. We've become really good friends and talk pretty freely when we are working out. When we went earlier this week, I asked if L had told her where we went on Saturday. Without hesitation or bashfulness, she said yes… and even said that she had been a long time ago and liked it. It wasn't a hurt feelings kind of reaction, but she seemed just slightly miffed about L shutting her down, like what was the big deal. There was additional conversation, but it came down to her being interested in going. I asked her why she didn't, and more or less, the answer was not wanting to go alone. I really didn't know how L would feel about it and told her so. I also just bluntly stated that I didn't think her husband would care for her coming along, either. He is my buddy, but still, that is completely different. She was pretty flippant about him not caring and her not caring if he did. The two stipulations I laid out were that L has first say, and her husband has second say... and he has to tell me in person it is ok if it got to that point.I mentioned it to L, and it really wasn't a yes or no response. Kind of irritated more than anything. I had to try and smooth things over a little by reiterating that I brought it up. I'd enjoy her going, but not enough to push it. L has zero interest in her dad tagging along (I GET that), and I don't think he would want to, so who knows if anything will happen. I've nudged the door open slightly, and I'm going to back away from it for now .

L is heading home early this evening, and I'm not sure if S is coming or not. She knows she is welcome, though. I also don't know if she wants to go to the nude beach again. I'm game if she is, but going all the time might make it less special and fun. The third roommate is very nice and a good friend too… just not as close as S. I learned quickly that there are no secrets in that house, so I'm sort of dying to know if L or S told her about the beach and if so did she see the picture of the three of us. I should probably buy a lottery ticket if somehow L's mom and the other roommate end up going with us to the nude beach. I'd probably fall over on my back, shoot a geyser of cum into the air and die.. a happy man.

A couple of questions

If anyone has experience or thoughts about it. L's submissive side is more exciting for me than I would have imagined. I've been with women that follow my lead, but it is different with her. I could dance around it, but I'm just going to say it… I've never been with a female who liked to watch and show me off. I'm sure partners over the years have spilled the beans to their girlfriends, but I think L enjoys it in a different way. I don't want her resenting it or ruining anything for us, but it is very erotic for me. Most of us are guys here, but has anyone had that dynamic that they can share their pros and cons? The biggest con is jealousy, for sure.

The second one is about L's mom. Because of some past "happenings", I think along the same line of reasoning above, L probably does want to show me off for a little. That dynamic is completely different, though, and showing off would be 100% the limit. I know she has shared a few things with her mom about us. I won't lie, I'd like to see mom naked. Part of it is I'm a guy, lol, but I'm just curious, too. They aren't spitting images of each other, but I think most on here would easily pick out that they are related. I sort of want to see what L is going to look like in 20 something years. As close as I am with L's mom and dad, there is a part of hearing him say to my face that I can take his wife to the nude beach that excites me. That might make me sick, but it is the truth. I guess another submissive/dominant thing that I'm finding I like.

I've written this over a few days, so my apologies if the continuity changes between sections. Ask me questions if things don't make sense. It is supposed to be another nice weekend, and fingers crossed, we will go back to the beach.
Old 09-18-2021, 03:35 AM

Smile welcome back .. This is my fav thread and one reason I come to OCC ..

Tell us more .. This sounds really exciting and fun .

Quote:
Originally Posted by indym View Post
I started getting text messages from L almost immediately with more fake apologizing than anything and egging me on to take matters into my own hands and to send her a picture. Taking matters into my own hands was definitely my plan so I at least could sleep, but I also played up how torn I was about their punishment and if they could take it. For the next couple of days, it worked its way into every conversation. That is another story, but the main theme was that since they stole three orgasms from me (one from each of them, and mine), they were going to have to pay those back and a "pain and suffering" penalty. They paid in full this past weekend . I'm not asking people to beg me to continue with the details about what happened, but if there is interest, I'll make a post about it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jho.n3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2021, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jho.n3 View Post
Tell us more .. This sounds really exciting and fun .
Sure, it will probably be next week sometime before I am able.

Quick little update, though...

The universe has a way of putting you back in your place . No beach day with L and S, and S didn't even come home with L. S needed to go home for some family matter, and L started on Friday. L isn't feeling well (cramping), so it is going to be a low-key weekend with trying to help her feel better.

I just had to share and laugh about it... you think you are going to have a porn star weekend, and life sets you straight. I even wondered if things were too much last weekend with S, no faking L starting her period and the discomfort she is having, but I even got knocked down a notch with S on the phone. I was being delicate and asked if everything was ok when she called, and she knew exactly what I meant and laughed and said, "L said you would think something was wrong".

Anyway... sometimes I guess I need a reminder of who is really in charge.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2021, 11:17 AM

Thanked 3,837 Times in 315 Posts

Just Curious. What part of the country are you in. Northeast??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YouCut 20211110 144139660

1m:09s

01-21-2024

3m:38s

01-03-2021
Shower 4 flv

2m:17s

02-06-2009
I Wish I Had Music

1m:05s