|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#81
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sometimes when I see something so delicious I just throw caution to the wind and do whatever it takes to get the shot..I guess you can call me the Paparazzi Voyeur...Come hell or high water I will get that pic!!!
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishboy2525 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#82
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great work Irish (as always). Can't wait for more!!
Serious ![]() ![]() ![]() kinda shots!
|
|
#83
|
|||
|
|||
|
Awesome! Y'know, I could be wrong, but I think I may have watched you take these pics in the beer garden. I believe I was sitting just out of frame to the right. To be honest, I was REALLY hoping that it was you!!! Keep up the amazing work!
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gwarslave For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#84
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yesterday I was so fed up with the negative private messages and negative reviews on the board about my "comments' and style of shooting that I contemplated not posting anymore...I mean jeeessshhh....I didnt get the P.C. memo on posting and comments...I'm going to take a break and let things calm down...work on my political correctness when it comes to my comments .....If you'll go back to my very first posting on my 2012 thread I stated that I was sooooo happy I found this board and how welcomed I felt..Well I dont feel that way anymore..
|
|
#85
|
||||
|
||||
|
Man, that sucks. Your pictures are great. Thanks for the contributions you have made so far. Hopefully, we'll get to see some more.
__________________
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=476 girl from avatar is in this post |
|
#86
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
IrishBoy2525, please don't stop posting and please don't leave OCC. I will pm you with a longer message - lets keep this off the board. I've seen Pedro get like this, and thankfully he is still here. Many of the things that are nice about OCC, that made it the type of place that it is and caused you to want to be here - well, these things can also sometimes frustrated and occasionally anger others, relative newcomers like yourself. Like, for example - the relative "high mindedness" of some of its members, who can be quite discerning about various aspects of pic posting. That i think is what distinguished OCC from other boards. IMHO, thats what makes it the great forum that it is. But on the other hand, it can drive newer members a little crazy until they understand better what makes the rest of us tick. I will leave it at that and pm you..please don't go anywhere... ![]() KLondike |
| The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#87
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
IrishBoy2525, OCC is a better place with you. It will be a lesser place without you. |
|
#88
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HCharles.Crank For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#89
|
||||
|
||||
|
I for one enjoy Irishboy's Pics, they are great in every way. The long shots, the closeups and everything in between. Like many of us who make our way to the parade with the intention of taking photos, Irishboy just wants to share with us, his take on the parade. I do the same with my photos. I am thankful for any and everyone of us who go out and document these events for the benefit of the rest.
He has guts to take those shots and post them. Does it make me a bad person because I enjoy them Photos? No. Does that make him a bad person for taking them and posting them? No. I may get flamed for this myself, but the members who complain and become the proverbial "White Knights" sometimes go way to far. The Politically correct thing to do would be, if you don't like it to move on. Not to go after a member who contributes original material. I give him double the credit for posting his own work. Hats off, and A clink of the glass to Irishboy. BJC
__________________
Eat your Vegetables! |
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bjcojak For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#90
|
||||
|
||||
|
guys guys guyssssss
Viewing both threads, i'm flabbergasted at a couple of comments posted. Now i don't come here as often anymore and unless things have changed, the last time i was here OCC was a friggen porn site and not a venue for Sunday church gatherings!!! irishboy2525, unless rules have changed about public events, there's no reason why you can't have your own thread and post your work away to your hearts delight!!
__________________
Life's a beach > thx to those who post these beach babes on the net, and thx to those who photograph them, and finally a big thx to the babes themselves who manage to find there way to a beach ![]() Larger pic of Avatar--> NO it's not me!, NO it's not my wife or g/f!, No i don't know who she is!! |
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sal32 For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| meaty labia, public puss |
|
|